Family Ties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

"Here kitty kitty"

I crawled between her spread legs and removed the light green thong. P.S. the carpet matched the drapes. Now normally when I am eating pussy I have use of my hands and arms to help spread and hold, impossible to do when ones wrists are cuffed together. All I could do was nuzzle my way between her lips and use my tongue and teeth to reach the little bud that was my goal.

Needless to say my tee shirt didn't last long and while I don't remember the chaps being removed I knew when they were gone as I could feel hands running up and down my legs and teasing my cock and balls.

I will say I enjoy eating pussy, more so than most of the guys I have talked to at college. Most gave it a lick and a promise on the way to fucking said pussy or as an inducement to getting the girl to suck on their member in return. I enjoy the taste and feel of a hot cunt and really like to feel the girl quiver as I lick and suck her to orgasm. It's a good thing, but now I have a working definition of too much of a good thing. Eight wet and waiting pussies are too much of a good thing. My jaw was hurting and my tongue was worn out by the fifth or sixth cunt.

It was about that time that somebody found a strap on and decided I needed to be treated as they had all been treated at one time or another. I got ass fucked, repeatedly, by several of them. My cock got rubbed raw as they played with it or rode it like a hobby horse, all the while having me service one or the others pussy. Face sitting, spanking, ass fucking I was used and abused the entire night until I finally was jerked off for the enjoyment of the group and allowed to cum into a wine glass that I was then made to drink.

The little redhead gave me a kiss on the lips as she and the rest of the group took their leave. Connie had me clean up the mess and put the remaining food away before taking me to her room and cuffing me to the foot of her bed with a pillow and blanket on the floor. I was asleep before I could get comfortable.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12