Family Ties: Peaches 'n Crème

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I began to realize how Katie had earned her dubious reputation and nickname "Peach Treat". In public my sister was sweet and charming but get her behind closed doors and she was a dirty little whore.

Katie would continue to suck on my cock and I was so horny that it didn't take me long to get rigid again and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I blew my load again.

Katie licked around my head and bobbed her head up and down the shaft of my cock as she softly squeezed my balls. I could feel the familiar burning sensation in my loins which told me I was on the verge of cumming again

Tried as hard as I could I couldn't hold back and I let Katie know I was ready to explode. Without saying a word she took some baby oil form the table, lubed up her tits and then placed them around my cock and tit fucked me.

She would continue with that until I spewed my load all over her tits, face and lips. She licked her lips and savored the taste of my hot manhood and then took her breast, pulled them up to her mouth and liked the cream from her nipples. Once she had cleaned off my cock she would lead me into t he next phase of here plans for me.

Taking me by the hand she stood me up and said with a soft smile "Cum with me sweetie," and led me to where the shower was. She turned it on so there was a nice trickle of warm water and we both got under the nozzle and took turns washing each other off.

I washed down my sweet sisters body as I soaped up her tits and pussy area. Once I had rinsed her off I knelt down and ate her out until she creamed in my mouth. Katie in turn washed me down and sucked on my cock until I was good and hard and then would want to be taken standing up while I fucked her in the shower.

Te shower lasted a good 30-30 minute and then we dried each other off and went over to where the bed was. Turning back the covers Katie told me to slide in while she poured us a drink from the mini bar. We toasted to our consummation and she said with a sly smile "If you think what we just had was hot you ain't seen nothing yet."

Once we finished our drinks, Katie would waste no time and getting back down to some serious hot animalistic sex. She laid me on my back and laid on top of me as we both passionately kissed.

I would then roll her over so that she was now on her back and I kissed my way down her body, spending time sucking on her supple breasts, kissing down her torso and finally going down on her hot sweet pink pussy like a starving mad man as I ate her out.

Katie cried out as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body. She even sat up and held her hands on my head as I continued to use my tongue lie a little cock to bring her to orgasm after orgasm.

Each time she came she gasped for breath and her body shuddered and after the third time of bringing her off, she was ready for some hot 69 action.

We would spend the next 10-15 minutes in this position as we both brought each other off to a earth shaking orgasm. However, instead of allowing me to just spunk my load all over her like before, this time she drank it all down, not missing a single drop.

We would take a brief 15 minute rest to regain our stamina and we would need it because what happened next would be a long intense marathon type sex session.

First, Katie would ride me cowgirl style. She mounted me and started to ride me slowly at first but built up speed until she was like a wild woman As we fucked we began to rock back and forth and she even arched her back as I was almost on top of her hammering her.

It wouldn't be long until we would both cum and our juices mixed together but that wasn't enough for Katie. She wanted to be taken from behind doggie style.

"Pound me like your nasty little whore," she said in a lusty breathy voice and as she placed her hands on the head board, I thrust my cock deep into her waiting pussy.

I fucked her hard and fast, just as she wanted.

"Oh god yes," she screamed at the top of her lungs "Fuck me until I cant fuck any more."

As I continued to drive her hard and fast. I pulled her body up to me so that now she was upright on her knees and my arm was around her neck. I continued to plow her as I began to whisper nasty sexual ideas into her ear.

At the same time I began to massage her breast and nibble and softly bite her on her neck and on the ear

"Yes-s-s-s-s-s baby," she panted in a breathy voice. "Bite me and bite me hard. Bite me like a fucking vampire and drink my blood"

I had never seen this side of Katie but strangely enough it excited me so I began to nibble and bite her softly at first then a little harder until I finally bit her hard enough to break the skin and cause blood to trickle out.

"Don't stop baby," Katie cooed. "Take my life force into you and let our spirits become one"

As a result, I bit her again and again and drank the blood that oozed forth from her neck

This go her even hotter and I could tell she was on the verge of climaxing because I could feel her pussy quiver. I let her back down so that she was on her hands and knees and just as I did, the next wave of orgasms hit her. Katie dropped to her elbows, grabbed the pillows with her hands, and arched her back as she cried out my name at the top of her lungs.

OH GOD YES-S-S-S-S-S-S DAVE" she screamed as loud as she could as her pussy quivered and she flooded my cock with her hot creamy cum. I continued to pound her as hard as I could until I would make her cum again, this time she would grab the headboard and bite the pillows as she tried to contain the pleasure.

After pounding her good and hard she wanted now wanted it soft and slow.

"Let me feel your warmth next to me," she softly moaned as she laid on her back with her legs spread wide. I laid on top of her as my rock hard cock slid nicely and tightly into her hungry pussy.

We fucked missionary style for what would be a good 15 minutes. As we did, Katie wrapped those long luscious legs around my body and pulled me in close to her and locked her ankles around my back so I couldn't move.

Soon our motions would become one and we would move together like a well oiled machine. Also during this time we would share a mystical bond deeper than words could begin to explain.

It was like time and space had been suspended and soon the only thing we could hear would be the beating of each other's heart. Our souls and spirits had been united in a deep mystical bond and we could feel and experience the other's pleasure. Words were not needed between us. It was like we instinctively knew what the other wanted.

We would fuck in this fashion ever so slowly as our passions rose little by little. It would take a while but soon we were on the verge of cumming. I knew Katie was about to cum and she knew I was going to as well.

When we could hold back no longer, we both exploded in a cavalcade of lust. Katie arched her back and became rigid then slowly her body went limp as she collapsed from the intensity of the passion.

She laid motionless for a minute or two but I knew she was fine because I could feel her heart beat on my chest and felt her chest rise and fall as she breathed. I just held her in my arms and cradled her lovingly as I gently caressed her forehead and softly stroked her hair, the way a person would a cherished pet.

After laying motionless for that time, Katie began to stir and softly moaned and opened her eyes. A big smile came across her face as she looked into my eyes.

"Oh brother dear, you don't know how long I have fantasized about tonight," Katie said with a soft smile. "You have made this the most memorable experience I have ever had, even more so than my first time in the back seat of Andy Johnson's Pontiac."

By now it was well past the club's closing time and I looked at my watch and it read a quarter past three in the morning. We had been s caught up in our own little world that they had closed the club but it didn't matter. Katie said she had a key and we could leave when we wanted.

We spent the next 30 minutes just lying there together catching up on old times and talking about our new life together. We both knew we wanted no one else and nobody had to know we were lovers, it would be our secret.

Around 4:00 A.M we both showered, got dressed and left the club. We got in my truck and drove to a secluded cove by the river where we made love until the sun came up. Just as twilight set it, Katie was cumming as she rode me cowgirl style and I shot my load deep into her pussy.

We then got dressed and drove to the pancake house where we had a nice breakfast and then headed back to the house where we collapsed together in each other's arms and went fast asleep.

The next day around 1:00 P.M we both stirred and had another round of sex. We spent the whole weekend in bed taking time out only for a meal and maybe a rest in between sessions That Sunday we drove back to the club retrieved Katie's car and went back home fore more intense carnal delights.

Ever since that night Katie and I have been deeper in love and Katie promptly quit her job at the Oasis. When asked why she was leaving she just said "I only give dances to a private audience now and his name is Dave."

Who would have ever known that a crush could turn into something more. I guess you could say that family ties are the strongest and as for me, I have discovered that, Peaches and Crème has never tasted sweeter.

12