Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked her way down the stairs, a bit better than yesterday, but not well yet. She didn't have the practice to walk gracefully, and she looked drunk working her way down the stairs in heels. She imagined herself appearing like a drunken slut working down the stairs half dressed. She held the handrail with one hand, the other on the opposite wall as she went down.

Robert glanced at her as she walked into the kitchen, and then stopped cutting the fruit he was slicing up, and looked at her again. He nodded and said. "Good slave, you have worn the collar without complaint, and the other clothing was left upstairs as directed. I am pleased with that, however you have forgotten the lipstick I told you a lady always wears and checks. There was a tube in the bathroom."

Sherri's hand flew to her mouth as she remembered suddenly she was supposed to wear it. "Shit" she said automatically. She turned to go back upstairs in the fucking slut heels when his voice stopped her.

"I didn't tell you to go anywhere did I Slave?"

She turned back and bowed her head "No Master, please, I'm sorry, and won't forget again." she said.

He nodded and said "Ok, we'll forget it this time, you are forgiven. There shall be no punishment in appreciation of your other accomplishments, for which I am very pleased. Now,if you would please assist me in preparing our breakfast."

Sherri stepped forward, and he gave her the chore of putting four muffins from a box, one banana, and three blueberry muffins from some bakery or another, and putting them on a plate. She did, and then put the plate on the table in the kitchen. She then put silverware and glasses on the table. Surprising her again, he instructed her to get the small bottle of Champagne out of the fridge. She looked and found a small bottle of California sparkling wine. Iron Horse she saw, and had never tried it.

She placed the bottle before the spot she knew would be his. She was to sit on his right, and she was happy to be close, instead of on the other side of the table.

Robert placed a bowl of sliced fruit and invited her to sit. He told her "In view of your accomplishments today, you are allowed to eat anything you want, and drink one glass of champagne with me. Iron horse isn't a trendy or expensive champagne, but I am fond of it anyway. As you stay with me, you will learn I don't do what others think is the best, I do what I think is the best."

Sherri tried the Champagne, and thought it very good, and told him. She sipped the sparkling wine, and had another cup of coffee with Breakfast. She liked it, fruit, muffins, butter and honey for the taking, and when they were done they stared at the Banana muffin. It was all that was left.

Robert said "I buy them, or I should say Suzanne buys them, but I never eat them, I like bananas, but hate banana bread, or banana muffins. I can't seem to convince Suzanne that they are unwelcome on my plate. Perhaps if she was a slave, I could get her to understand I don't like them?"

Sherri giggled and covered her mouth. He couldn't convince his cook he didn't like banana bread or muffins. That was funny.

Robert shook his head and asked if she had any questions.

"Yes Master, I do, I have asked about you several times, and you never answer. You answer a question, but never the question. I am your slave, and you seem to know everything about me, and have told me nothing about you. I want to know everything, especially how you got those scars, when you were shot. " she said.

Robert nodded and said "Yes, I have avoided discussions about me, and that is because it's a long story, and despite your best efforts, you will require proof. I have some, but you won't believe it until you see the proof. If I may ask your indulgence for a little while longer, I will tell you everything after breakfast in my office, is that OK?"

Sherri nodded, and thanked him. They cleaned up and put things in the dishwasher, and then she followed him tottering on her high heels upstairs. She followed to his office, and stood while he dialed a combination on a large safe. It looked like those gun safes you see in sporting goods ads, but was all one uniform dark gray without adornment.

Robert didn't open the safe, he sat in a leather chair near it, and then gestured for her to kneel before him. He began to talk, and explain his life.

He was a second year college student at George Washington University, going for a Masters in Anthropology, specifically social Anthropology. With a strong minor in Biology for shits and giggles. He was doing OK, not great, no Cum Laude in his future, however not bad at all. He was working and living off his savings, money he got from the sale of his parents house and had split with his brother. They had died shortly after he started school, off on one of those kids out of the house vacations that parents took. Auto accident, tractor trailer brakes failed, probably never realized they were dead it happened so fast. He was in school and one stupid Saturday night, his life changed forever. "I was just mike to everyone, perhaps Mikey, but usually just Mike." he said.

"Not Robert? I thought your middle name was Louis." she said.

"It is, Robert Louis Mason. That is part of the story we will get to. You see, I wasn't born with this name, and have only had it for about 16 years now." He continued that that fateful Saturday, he went to a club, and took for the first time Ecstasy, or X which is now famous as the drug of choice for party animals. He was in the back room, the orgy room he admitted, no shame, just a statement of facts. He was there and part of it all, and then he got paranoid, really paranoid. It's a side effect of the drug wearing off, but he had to get out, had to leave, had to go home, and be safe, because here was major danger. He practically ran the whole way home, jumping at everything. The paranoia is intense you see. He was terrified, and knew only fear the whole night. Thankfully, it happened, or else he wouldn't be here now.

An hour or so after he had run home, the club was raided by the DEA and local cops. "They were doing a major sting on the Ecstasy market in Baltimore, and he had missed being arrested by one lousy hour. It was worse, in the Orgy room, was an underage girl. Worse, she was out with her sisters ID, and had gotten by the doorman. She was the daughter of a congressman. She had snuck out, and was bouncing her little underage ass off on a college guy when the cops busted in. The light was poor in the room, I don't even remember her, I was really focused on this young blond there. She had dark brown hair you see."

"The Congressman is woken up in the middle of the night to be informed his daughter, youngest daughter I might add, is in jail, after being arrested in a night club on ecstasy and drunk. Oh, by the way, she was in an orgy room with about 30 others and was caught in the act of riding a college kid. The congressman blows his top, and demands that everyone in the club is brought up on statutory rape, adding to the delinquency of a minor, and providing drugs to a minor. Instead of hushing it up, he adds fuel to the fire, goes on TV demanding legislation to prevent this from happening to any other kids. He is a fool, and thankfully voted out of office the next term. However before that happens, everyone in the room is charged as he demands, Federal Prosecutors know who oversees them."

"I remember that, I was in Junior High, and remember that the girl wasn't much older than I was." Sherri said.

"I had left the country, already had my passport, and fled to France with every dime I could get my hands on. My life savings, just over $100,000 which I was planning on using for school, was in savings and CD's. I left with just over $5,000 from my checking. I wasn't rich, but I wasn't starving yet. That much money would have gotten me the Masters, however the PhD would have been a mother so I was working to supplement the savings. "

He sat back. "I left on a ship assuming that the cops would ignore shipping, I was right. They were looking for a suspect known only as Mike to those in the club, but I figured it was a matter of time before the Congressman had a full manhunt on for the perverted son of a bitch who had supposedly soiled his darling little girl. I traveled on a cargo ship and arrived at France. The port of Marseille as a matter of fact, and found a customs inspector waiting to tell me I wasn't welcome, since I had no travel visa. I explained that I wanted to join The foreign legion, and he relented, and called someone to help me. The next day, I explained my problem to a man in Paris, who left me in a room wondering if the legend were true, you could join the Legion, and in five years come out with a new identity, one backed by the French Government, an identity which no one was searching for. I signed a contract with Robert Louis Mason in the name blank, sighed Robert Louis Mason obviously, and then spent five years as a person without a home, a man without a country, and cannon fodder for the French Government."

"You see La Légion Étrangère is a National Mercenary group, commanded by French Officers, never Legionaries. Legionaries are never allowed over the rank of sergeant, and never allowed to be promoted to Corporal during their first tour."

"You speak French Fluently?" Sherri asked in College French.

"Yes, I speak, and read it at the level of a high school boy, but write at a much lower level." he replied in French. In English he said "If you like we can do the rest of this in French, but I prefer English."

She nodded, he had understood and spoken like a Frenchman would, not an American schooled in French by some language fool who never left the nation before.

Robert continued. "For the next five years I was a virtual prisoner, somewhat like you, only I had about a 10% chance of dying. You see, the French treat the Legionaries as cannon fodder, no one cares if the criminals are killed, or maimed, except the legionaries. They care, but only so much. The motto if you know is "March or Die" which is not quite literally true, but essentially is the way they still do things. They teach you French, and if you don't learn fast enough they hit you in the head with a boot. You wear what they say, eat fair food, but not enough too often. You go and do things no one wants to hear about, and if you are successful, the French Army takes the credit and you get to bury your dead. The Doctors are rejects from the French Army, and thus not very good. Everything is second rate, about all anyone would do for a bunch of criminals who are hiding from justice."

"It was my third year, we were on patrol in French Guyana and we ran into a bunch of smugglers. I was being sloppy, something I should never have done, and when we were hit, my vest, which opened on the left side, was open, and I got shot once here. Robert tapped the spot she had seen. He then continued telling her about how he had dropped like a rock when shot, and rolled in pain, then the second shot hit the vest, and stopped. The third however which was arguably the worst, came in through the arm hole and grazed his back, held to the skin by the vest, and dropping lots of Kevlar into the wound."

"That was bad, because they were two days out, and no helicopters were able to come out, the rainy season is a mother on transportation. In the next two days, his fellow troops carried him back to the area camp, doing what they could for him, but the pain and fever from the infection were all his." Robert explained about the trip back, he had a vision, just a flash really, and it stuck with him for life. He tried to draw it, and was partially successful.

After recuperating which took two months because of the fever and infection he had trouble in shaking, they continued the mission, and took vacations as usual. "You only take vacation in France, your ID card does not allow you to leave the country on vacation, only on missions."

During the vacation ending his fourth year, his life changed again, he was in a bar with some of his mates, and he was thinking of the vision, he wasn't up singing and carrying on, he was just sitting sipping some beer, and thinking, watching. A woman approached him and looked at him for two minutes. He looked back, she was older than he, by at least 15 years. She told him that he would do, he was an acceptable candidate. Robert asked her for what was he being considered. She said her Master had given her a task, and Robert was the one candidate acceptable. Robert was to report at 9 the next morning at a villa outside of town, and be prepared to learn. "Learn what? I asked her, and her answer. How to love a woman."

Robert took the card with the address, and the woman passed through the back of the bar and disappeared. Robert pocketed the card, and considered the offer. He went to bed not sure what he would do, follow the instructions, or blow it off. He had two weeks and five days of vacation left, the only times he wasn't a soldier, or mercenary for France, and decided to let fate answer. If he woke early, he would go, if not, he would not go. He woke early, and went.

He arrived and found her there, on time. She was wearing a collar, and a leather outfit that was very revealing, and very strange to Robert. She explained her name was to be Lady K, and she was his instructor. Each year she taught one student, how to be a Master, and how to love a woman. The last year had no acceptable candidates, and the year before the student had failed to complete the training. The Master sent her out once a year to do this, and he was the first possible candidate in four days of watching that bar, as her Master had instructed.

Robert listened and was amazed. She told him how to do everything, how to be what women always wanted, but never knew they wanted. She told him how to be the Master, and while he was forbidden to have sex with her, another slave would arrive when she informed the Master that a suitable candidate had been located. The other slave arrived two days later, with her head shaved and was to be known only as Bald Slave, and while she was the property of her Master, would follow my directions as required. "She would not call me Master, but Sir in respect to my position as trainee, above her, below Lady K, and well below her Master in her world view."

"I spent the next two weeks learning, learning how to be a Master, how to please a woman, and satisfy her needs. Lady K instructed, and the bald slave reported on how my whip felt, and how that could be improved. I learned about the 32 zones on a woman, and when finished, Lady K informed me I had passed her tests, and would be acceptable as a Master. The education was easily as brutal as my indoctrination into the Legion."

"After vacation I returned to my unit, and finished my time with the Legion, getting out, and paying my back French taxes, as is required, for the citizenship. Then I applied for a work visa in the United States, and moved here. I applied for citizenship and was accepted, as a Naturalized Citizen of the nation of my birth." Robert laughed at this.

"I worked security, because people with good knowledge of two languages, and I was acceptably bilingual for them, are in high demand. We can answer the inevitable question 'where is the bath room' in two languages. Three if you count the Spanish I took in College."

"I was on my way to work one day when I bought one of those lottery tickets. I had stopped for gas and a coke, and bought the ticket on a whim. I won, more than $200 million on that ticket. I bought a security company, it was the only thing I knew anything about, and got my Private Investigators license in time. I bought other companies, and invested the rest. I bought this house, and settled here, always looking for my vision to find it. I don't do divorce, it's required certainly of the industry, but I avoid those cases. Basically I hire a manager to run things, and want to be notified only in case of emergency."

Sherri listened and couldn't believe it. It was a bad Hollywood script she decided. He had to be making it up. "you will require proof" rang in her mind but damn it, it was too strange to believe.

"It's just not possible" she said "It is a story right? To pass the time?"

Robert laughed stood and opened the safe door, he reached inside, and pulled out a binder like the kind used for photo albums. He handed it to her. He smiled as she opened it and began reading the documents. The first one in French certified that Robert Mason had been a member of the Foreign Legion, and completed a term of service. From there the documents were what you expected. A Passport stamped void when he got his citizenship. Workers visas, and then it was there, from the Federal Court in Florida, near Disney World probably, The form that Sherri remembered from Law School. The certificate stating that Robert Louis Mason was a naturalized citizen of the United States, and entitled to all rights and privileges therein.

Sherri looked up ashamed at her doubt, and ashamed she had doubted him at all. He couldn't have faked all this, couldn't possibly.

"What about your college money?" she asked.

"Still where it was when I left, probably still earning interest, and never to be touched again. I can't unless I admit my old identity, which wouldn't be a problem since the statute of limitations is long past. I have been a citizen for 11 years again, and haven't bothered about it." he told her.

Sherri considered. "What was the vision of?" she finally asked.

"Eyes, that is all I could see, my pathetic attempt at drawing them, in colored pencil, is on the final page." he told her.

Sherri looked and saw the drawing of eyes, and felt a slight twinge of recognition, but nothing more than a slight twinge. They looked sort of familiar, but you couldn't say for sure. "Did you ever find anything about those eyes?" she asked

Robert asked her to see the date on the page. It was 15 years ago he told her.

Sherri looked and saw the date, in French, and it matched his description of the date.

Robert then turned to his computer, and brought up the web. He surfed to the website of the law firm she worked at, and brought up the members page. On that page, was her picture, and he brought it up. He isolated her eyes in a box, and then turned the screen to show her. It was her eyes. Sherri looked at the picture on the screen and the one in her hand. The left eye had that small green dot that her eye had on It's light brown almost hazel surface. She looked back and forth, and the angle was even the same.

"You drew this 15 years ago?" she asked.

"Yes, 15 years ago, in the hospital." he replied.

Sherri looked back and forth several times. It couldn't be, but there it was. He had drawn her eyes 15 years ago, before they had met, when she was still in school, Junior High.

"This is impossible" she said.

"I know, but there it is. The green dot fascinated me, I tried to figure out if it was a dream or something insane. I had decided some 10 years ago it was just an insane vision during a fever, not uncommon." he told her. "I had tried to give up finding those eyes, I didn't want to waste my life searching for a ghost. I almost dialed the police last Friday, but looked at this picture on the web, and there it was, the green dot." he told her.

Sherri looked at the pictures, and then gave the book back. He put it back into the safe, closing the door and spinning the combination dial.

Was it a lie she asked herself. He hadn't lied about anything else to her. He had gone out of his way to prove he was telling the truth when challenged. If it was a lie, it was the first, and she had challenged a great deal of his statements. Fine, he is telling the truth about this too. OK, what does that mean, was he meant to find her?