Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri grinned at the thought, a 250 pound Black Lesbian who stood at 6'2" pummeling some poor slob and him being too afraid of being emasculated on the stand to complain. It might happen she thought, but was rather unlikely.

"Most men's egos wouldn't allow them to repeat the event to anyone. They would go home, and convince themselves that a guy, no a bunch of guys, a gang beat them up." Robert told her.

Sherri shook her head, and wanted to protest, to explain how dangerous it was, but then realized he would have thought it through, and figured he had some trick up his sleeve. She realized she was learning to trust him, and his judgment.

They finished lunch and walked down the Mall window shopping. Robert rejected many of the styles she liked. "You are going for conservative, and classic styles, you aren't looking for cutting edge, or hipper than thou which is what too many of these chain boutiques go for. By the time they hit the mall, they are already out of fashion in New York or LA."

Robert walked her to a bench outside the Victoria's Secret. They sat down and Sherri had a horrible feeling of what was next. Robert leaned over and asked her "Have you ever shopped in that store before?"

"No, I've never been in there before. It's kind of lewd isn't it?"

"Not really, it's kind of civilized in comparison, however I just wanted to see the look on your face. We'll order our things online, it's easier, and gives you a wider range of items to choose from. However, I will admit that they have a good selection of street, and semi casual clothing for women." Robert said.

Sherri breathed a sigh of relief, she was afraid she would be blushing so deeply she would look like a red neon sign in the shop.

They sat for a while and just watched people walking by, and then Robert took her hand and they walked some more. There was the requisite pet store in the Mall, and they did the requisite thing and stopped looking at the new kittens in the window. Sherri liked cats, but had never had one, afraid that her long hours at work would be terrible for the little things. Robert smiled at the look in her eye and said "If you want a cat, I'll get you one, and tell the ladies to keep it company while it grows up."

Sherri thought and shook her head no, "I like cats, but am still adjusting to my new life, and think it would be tough to give it any time really." she said.

Robert shrugged, and they walked on, and once again at the main entrance, left to go to his car and go home.

Robert talked during the trip home. One of the things I am going to teach you is how to love, because you'll forgive me, but I seriously doubt if you have been in love before."

"I've been in love before" said Sherri defensively.

"Really, when you were with him, was he the first thing that popped into your mind in the morning? Did he occupy your thoughts during the day, did seeing him make you feel warm all over? Could you feel him behind you? That is love, when they light up your life, that is love, and very few people have ever truly experienced it." Robert replied.

Sherri thought, no she hadn't thought of Brad her last boyfriend that way. He didn't make her feel warm, more like comfortable. "That is love in the movies" Sherri told him, Real love is when you feel comfortable, and are sort of" she searched for the right word "satisfied with him."

Robert chuckled "Yes, that is what many people think Love is, only a fortunate few find the pinnacle of love, and those fortunate few get married, and stay together, because they aren't just comfortable with each other, they are in love." Robert told her "Those that are comfortable end up bickering and fighting and get divorced. They break up because they were never really in love, and although they care for one another, that isn't love, that is a deep friendship which our language doesn't really address."

Robert looked at her while at a red light "When you broke up, your last boyfriend, did you cry? If so, was it because he was leaving you, he had cheated on you, or was it because you were alone again. Was your depression focused on the loss of him, or your own feelings of alone and solitude?"

The light changed and he drove off continuing towards his house while she sat and considered. It had been years, but when Brad left, her thoughts were "I am alone again, no one to love, and no one to love me." Sherri was getting angry, damn him.

"So have you ever been in love Mr. Relationship expert?" she snapped at him.

Robert glanced at her, as though considering. "No previous relationship in my life has approached that feeling of love." He told her finally.

Sherri felt better, yet worse. She was defensive, and now she felt envy, for those previous relationships. She was jealous she realized. Damn that is worse. Why did she feel jealousy? Did she love him? Her little voice which now spoke in her own voice said "he was the first thought in the morning when you woke."

Sherri said "Master, I was wondering, when, when will you..." she couldn't finish the sentence.

"When will I take you?" he asked for her.

"Yes Master" she said in a quiet voice barely audible.

"When you are no longer afraid of me." he said.

They arrived home, and Sherri was distracted, trying to decide if she loved him, was that possible? Could she love him so quickly? She then wondered what she would do for or to him. The answer surprised her, she would do anything, and everything for him, and that included the thing which had degraded her, and named her the blowjob queen in High School.

"Sherri, you look disturbed, is there something I can do to assist you?" Robert said.

"I would like to talk about, well oral sex." she said hesitantly.

"A subject I hadn't intended to bring up, however anything you have on your mind, certainly." he said with a small grin.

Sherri began. "I felt degraded doing them my first time, I gave one to a boy in high school. The next day, he could have published it in the paper and reached fewer people. For the rest of High School I didn't dare date anyone for fear that the blowjob queen was being dated for that reason." she said sobbing.

Robert stood and took her hand, and pulled her up, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his office and sat with her on his lap. "Sherri, that boy didn't know how to receive a gift, it was probably his first one ever, and the way he reacted, probably his last one too. I bet you didn't notice, but did any other girls date him while he was still in school?"

Sherri thought, and remembering her own degraded experience, thought about what she had heard, and then shook her head. "I don't remember, but don't think I heard of anyone dating him."

"Sherri, you were taken advantage of, the same way that other boys would have. Boys are so excited about anything sexual that they have no discretion and no honor." Robert paused, and considered. "Do you remember his name?" he asked.

"Bryan Lyons" she said "with a Y in both words."

Robert nodded, and then wondered, should he, what if he was wrong. "Do you know where he is now? What he may be doing now?" he asked.

"No, never heard from or of him again, I left town when I got out of school, and never went back except for my Grandmothers funeral." Sherri answered.

Robert reached to the table, and using the remote activated the computer link. He took the wireless keyboard, and turning it on, brought up the search programs he always installed and then one handed, the other held Sherri to him, began typing via the old reliable hunt and peck method.

The first program came up with a couple hits. One was older than Robert, and thus out of the running. The second looked promising. Robert brought it up, and laughed out loud. If this was the boy who couldn't keep his mouth shut, cosmic justice ruled.

Sherri looked at him, and then at the screen. Bryan Lyons, same age as her, and oh my God. He was an unmarried assistant manager of a McDonalds according to the screen. Robert brought up a picture from another data base, and it was a fatter, more greasy, and more slimy version of the first blowjob boy.

"Cosmic Justice, ain't it a motherfucker?" Robert said chuckling.

Sherri laughed, and hugged Robert hard. "Thanks, it helps to know he turned out a loser."

"He never was anything but one, and you were a normal girl, gullible, and willing to trust. That got thrown in your face, and I'm sorry about that. If I could punish him, I would, but it turns out anything I could do would be an improvement in his life." Robert told her seriously. There was no fate worse than the one he saw on the screen.

"How do you do that? How do you manage to find out information on anyone like that?" she asked.

Robert said "Among other things, I'm a Private Investigator, and have bought programs and access to services that combine many different databases. They collect the information, and for a fee allow access to customers. I am a customer, and use it."

Robert was scanning and saw court records. He figured there would be some cars registered, but was surprised and laughed again when he brought it up. Bryan Lyons had been arrested, and convicted, and sentenced to 30 days community service for solicitation. "It seems Bryan was arrested for trying to buy a hooker in a sting operation." Robert said

Sherri's eyes popped open at Robert and then flew to the screen, and giggled.

"Apparently Bryans first blowjob, was his last after all." Robert read "According to this, he solicited for oral sex, and offered money to the detective, who happily cuffed him and took him to jail. Probably begging the whole way." Robert said.

"I wonder if he felt as degraded as I felt, probably not, asshole" Sherri said.

"Yes, he is an asshole, and a fool not to accept your gift with the grateful feeling he should have." Robert said. "He isn't married, doesn't have a girlfriend, and no I don't see that on the screen as fact, but a safe assumption I think, so he is a loser who has a criminal record for solicitation, and his public standing could only be improved if he was fired or a bum on the street."

Sherri smiled at him and said "It made school impossible you know."

"I know, but imagine his life for a moment, how horrible it is. Daily without hope or a future. Your future was dismal, and now in a couple years, you will be ruling Wall Street and rich people will line up outside your door." said Robert.

Sherri felt an evil grin spread across her face. "Thank you Master, you have made your slave very happy."

"Your Welcome my Slave, because as I explained before, oral sex, a blow job, or sucking a cock is giving service to one you care about. It isn't degrading, any more than the male bringing you pleasure is degrading. It's enjoyment of life." Robert said.

Sherri considered, and right now, right here, she wanted to enjoy life. She turned to him, and stared into his eyes, and leaned forward kissed him on the lips. She did love him, she understood now, and knew that she loved him. It was insane.

Dinner was delayed as he finally took her, pulling her mini thong off and tossing it over his shoulder. He kissed, caressed, and fondled her. Each stroke, or flick of the tongue increased her passion, and she wondered if perhaps there were 64 zones he knew instead of the claimed 32. Within a very short period of time, she was in a state not unlike the female cat in the video she had seen. She was practically howling in sexual need.

Robert laid her face up on the desk, and entered her. His cock penetrating, filling and then slightly stretching her as he buried himself to the limit of his shaft. Her back arched as she drew him inwards. Never before had she experienced such passion and now, she experienced a force in lovemaking she never imagined. He was powerful, and with each thrust, Sherri wondered if his cock would push out of the top of her head. Then her head came off, as her most powerful orgasm in her life hit her. If it didn't tear her head off, it wasn't far from doing so, and he continued to piston into her. She reached up to him, and he pinned her harms above her head with one hand, and stroked her with the other hand. She squirmed and writhed, desperate to pull him to her, pull him down and make love. He was pile driving into her, each thrust harder, more powerful, than the one before. She felt a flicker of fear and it showed in her eye, he was TAKING her, FUCKING her like an animal.

He saw the fear and pulled out of her, his pecker rock hard, and glistening from her own juices, and she hungered for it. She was denied, and spun about. Face down on the desk, she was gratified to have him enter her again, and just as forcefully he continued thrusting into her. She felt the slap of his waist on her ass, and she began pushing back, meeting each thrust with one of her own. Taking him as it were. She gave up thinking, and just rode the attack out. She squirmed, and another even more powerful orgasm gripped her. She gripped the desk's far end and cried out her pleasure, her passion.

Robert met this squirming and finally reached his limit, and ejaculated into her. Sherri felt this and was happy, she was content, and she was sure of one thing, the fit of him in her had been perfect. She felt dirty, but for some reason it wasn't a bad feeling, it was delicious, and warm, and comfortable. From far away in her mind she heard her grandmother tell her she was a dirty little slut, and if these feelings were the reward for that label, she would wear it proudly. She had rarely reached the pinnacle of pleasure before, and never before was it as high as the tallest mountain with him. She loved him and felt no shame for her wanton behavior, the lights were on, and she didn't care, loved to look at him, and loved him gazing upon her.

He released her, and she pulled herself, panting from the desk and turned to face him, she saw him sweating, and felt her own sweat. Another first, usually she laid there, and took it, rarely getting pleasure, only the company. She wrapped her arms around him and felt his around her. She breathed in their scent, and found it erotic, not disgusting as she had expected.

She held him and felt him continue to diminish against her leg, and she pulled from him, dropping to her knees, and took him into her mouth. She tasted it and exulted in the feeling of it on her tongue. She made the same sound everyone makes with something delicious in her mouth, that Mmmmm that is made when a delectable cake or desert is on their tongue. Expressing pleasure and joy in one sound.

Robert saw this, and smiled. He felt her sucking him, and felt her sound of pleasure on him. In minutes, he felt himself stir, his pecker hardening again and her eyes, grew wide in surprise. Robert brought her to her feet, and conducted her down to the Dungeon. He bound her wrists together, pulling them roughly over her head, and then her legs were bound and separated, drawn up and back opening her to his ministrations. She made no sound, no objection, she was looking forward to this. Robert then got a small chain with two clamps. He tightened them slightly and then grabbed a horsehair whip. While he entered her, he took the chain into his teeth, and tugging slightly began to pleasure her. She writhed with each tug, and the whip slapping against her own breasts and around her leg to her ass. Each slight pain was a pleasure increasing force. She had another orgasm, and wondered if there was any limit to what pleasure he could bring to her body.

Sherri was surprised as he released her, first her legs, then her arms, and rebound her arms behind her. Placing a leash on her collar, he put her on his own lap and she smiled wickedly. He had left the nipple chains on her and she rocked and felt the swing of the chain tugging and she felt the pleasure of her clit getting full stimulation. Robert then rocked her back and she found that her G-Spot wasn't an urban legend after all, and she threw her head back and enjoyed the sensations. She began to speak "Yes Master. Take me. Take your slave." Each proclamation having an effect on her psyche, making her feel better and better.

She felt him swell and knew he was close again, and she wanted it in her mouth, she wanted to taste it first hand. She told him so. "Master please give it to me, let me suck it for you." and he stopped, rising and holding her, she continued grinding her hips, unable without her hands to get off of him She was surprised when he lifted her off of him, and then rose with her. She felt her feet reach the floor and knelt before him. Her hands were bound behind her and she wanted desperately to hold him. Taking him in her mouth she felt and tasted the wetness that was her and his own passion. She reveled in it and with her hands bound and breasts being tugged she bobbed on him, sucking wantonly. She felt him begin to throb and took pleasure in the feeling of him filling her mouth.

Robert nearly collapsed himself and pulling her up released her arms, and felt them wrap around him happily. "Are you happy slave?" he asked.

"I've never been so happy." she replied.

Robert then removed the nipple clips, small ones with adjustable tension in the screw head. He hugged her close and then they walked upstairs, and managed to make a dinner of cold chicken and pork leftovers. Robert made himself sandwiches and Sherri ate the meat with some of the honey mustard sauce from Friday. Robert assured her that it would be thrown out promptly when Suzanne arrived and recognized the evil concoction.

They went upstairs, and it being after 9pm, and with the exertions before dinner, they fell into his bed, but soon decided an encore performance was required. Robert took her more gently this time, and she reached the climax three more times. He filled her again, and they fell asleep curled up and totally spent.

Robert slept with a face that showed contentment, Sherri slept with a smile on her face for the first time since her childhood.

Her second day with him, and her first day as a voluntary slave ended.