Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, do you think that this was some sort of premonition or vision of the future?" she asked.

"I assumed so at the time, figured it was sort of like déjà vu, when you see something for a split second, a place you don't know, or people you haven't met, yet later when you meet them, it suddenly snaps into your brain you have seen this exact moment before." he shrugged. I gave up trying to figure it out some time ago, and assumed if I was meant to find you, you would appear before me. You did.

Sherri considered and shook her head. "I can't understand this, and frankly don't want to." she said.

Robert nodded, "I understand that feeling, believe me, have had it more than once in my life."

Robert looked at his watch, and called to her. "Please go get dressed in the rest of your clothing, I think it's time to get you a gift for your accomplishments so far. Then we can return here, do some more training like teaching you to walk in those heels without breaking your neck."

Sherri jumped up and moved as quickly as her heels would allow and got dressed. Robert called and told her to put the socks and running shoes on instead of the heels. He didn't want a slave with a broken leg at the mall. Ok, that told her that they were going to the Mall. She put the pants, and belt on, and then tucked in the Polo shirt. She saw and felt her collar at the same moment. She had been thinking about the wedgie from her thong, and thinking about the story she was hearing, and had forgotten she was wearing a leather collar. He wouldn't let her go out in public with it would he? No that is the wrong question, would he make her go out in public. She turned and went downstairs, praying that he wouldn't humiliate her by making her go into public wearing a collar.

Sherri arrived in the living room to find him looking out the window, obviously in thought. She waited, considered speaking and then decided a good slave would wait. He turned to here and smiled, then frowned. Why was he frowning. She was wearing the collar, and shit. She had forgotten the lipstick again.

Robert nodded at her "Yes, you forgot your lipstick slave." he said and sighed. "Run back upstairs and get it, then return to me here." he told her.

Sherri ran up the stairs as fast as possible, took a minute to put it on, she was sure it would need to be neat, and then put the lipstick in her pocket. She raced down the stairs sure that a Master who had been kept waiting was a bad thing.

Robert watched her rush to him and then when she had stopped told her "I forgave the first time, and will forgive this time, however there will be a punishment." he said.

Sherri felt both afraid, and a rush at those words.

Robert continued "I told you today would be light discipline. So I give you a choice, you may be spanked with the open hand six times, or you may wear the collar in public today as your punishment."

Sherri didn't have to think about that one, that was as they say a no brainier. "Master your slave prefers the spanking as her punishment."

Robert nodded and then walked to a chair and sat. "Then come here, prepare yourself, and lay across my lap."

Sherri hesitated only a moment, and then went to him, unbuckled her belt, opening her pants, and then lowering them the feeling of humiliation was intense. She then lowered her thong, and while blushing bright red, lay across his lap and waited while he did the spank, caress routine. He did and she counted them out as he had wanted her to.

Robert told her to rise, and then rose with her, she was standing there, pants around her knees, underwear with them, and she was warm in all the right places, and she silently prayed he would take her soon, perhaps now. She also prayed he wouldn't, because she was still afraid of him she admitted to herself.

Robert told her to fix her clothing, and then when she was done told her to remove the collar and leave it on the small table by the door, when they returned, she must put it back on. She did as she was told and then prepared to follow Robert out the door. He paused and turned to her. He took her into an embrace, a hug, and then spoke softly in her ear. "I am so proud of you, you are working so very hard at this I am very happy with you my Slave." he then kissed the top of her head, and she hugged him back and found she was smiling. He was happy with her, we was happy and proud of her.

Robert took her to his car, and put her on the passenger side. He got in the drivers seat and started his car. He turned to depart and said "A lady sits in the car with her knees fairly close together, she doesn't sprawl about like a child, her hands may be in her lap, demure, or on the armrest, confident, but will not be behind her head. No lady ever drove down the road with her foot hanging out the window."

Sherri nodded and smiled. She had wondered what kind of girls could do that, driving with their boyfriend or girlfriends, and have a foot hanging out the window.

Robert began driving and turned on the stereo. He had just started and drove, and realized he was still listening to the MP3 CD in the player. He left it alone, it was just starting the Enya folder.

Sherri listened for a moment and then asked "Who is that, she has a very distinctive voice."

"Enya, she does Celtic music, some old style, some styled by herself. Kind of new aged, but very nice in my opinion." he said.

The song "Anywhere Is" started, and they listened. Sherri read the information on the display, Artist Enya, Album Paint The Sky With Stars, Song Anywhere Is. Sherri listened, felt the cheerful music bounce around her, it was soft, gentle and cheerful. It talked about each horizon leading to another new horizon. She liked it and resolved to look into the artist herself.

The next song started, same artist and same album. It was called Boadicea. Enya, whoever she was, didn't sing, she hummed. In perfect tune, perfect force. Sherri felt a shiver run down her spine, it was so sad, such sorrow, and such hope for the future. Sherri felt it penetrate her, and touch her very soul. She imagined someone humming thinking of a lost loved one, or something along those lines.

Robert spoke "Haunting isn't it?"

"Yes, such sorrow and pain, and hope." she replied.

"Yes" and turned it down, leaving it in the background "While we are at the mall, just follow my lead, nothing difficult, a pair of earrings, and perhaps a walk about. We may do lunch here, and then home we go. If you want anything in particular, merely ask and it's yours my Slave." he told her.

Sherri rode in the Audi, and couldn't help thinking that it was as nice as her Lexus, and then thought that was a silly thing to think. "Master, why did you choose the Audi, isn't the BMW a better car?" she finally asked.

"Some would say so, I drove both, and liked the Audi, also most people who buy the BMW are doing it to impress others. They don't have a personal opinion on the matter." he told her.

Sherri considered. "Why did I get the Lexus?" she asked.

"That is the car a successful Lawyer who is not yet a partner would drive. A partner or above would want a BMW, but an associate who is successful, or Junior Partner would drive a Lexus, it screams lawyer don't you think?" he answered.

She smiled, he was right, the Lexus was a popular car with the younger lawyers, and she realized. He was pushing her in a direction he didn't go. "If you don't care what others think, and buy the car you want, why did you get me the accepted and expected lawyer car?" she asked him.

"I don't need someone's approval, if you are going to get that job in New York, Chicago, Washington, or LA, you are going to need to impress them, which is why we are spending so much time on training you to socially acceptable ladylike behavior. For women, it's very difficult in that social set, they are expected to work harder than the men, longer hours, and still look good doing it." Robert told her.

Sherri let her head fall back on the exquisite leather of the seat, and thought about that. He was training her for a life he had rejected. "How are you going to get me introduced so to speak, if you don't do those things?"

Robert chuckled "I am a member of a few clubs, and give donations to the right causes from time to time. I usually manage an invitation to the right formal balls, although I rarely go. For example, this last week I sent a $10,000 donation to the Humane Society, which will guarantee an invitation to the ball they hold in New York on the July 4 weekend. We have just over two months to get you prepared." he told her.

"Two months, how much preparation do I need?" she asked suddenly feeling very self conscious.

"Not as much as you are undoubtedly thinking, however you need a few tweaks, and mostly, you need to learn how to walk in heels. That is requisite. In two years, you will be comfortable in 5 inch stilettos." he answered her.

Sherri considered, and yes, in all the magazines, and all the coverage of those events, the women wore heels. Some chunky, others the thin sex kitten heels. "So you are going to teach me to look like a slut, but not be a slut?" she asked smiling.

Robert laughed, "I don't think it will be as bad as that. I am going for elegant, perhaps a little erotic, but mostly elegantly graceful." he answered her.

Sherri shook her head and smiled at that. Her Graceful. How she wanted to ask, but they were arriving at the Mall.

She got out of the car and followed him catching him and going to the front entrance. He walked to the center court, oriented himself quickly and walked into a jewelry store just there at the center section. He entered and walked around, looking in the cases, and stopped at one.

The sales woman, her nametag said Karen walked up. "May I show you something sir?" she asked him.

"Yes, My girlfriend forgot her earrings today, I was thinking I needed to get her some." he replied. "May I see those please?" he pointed into the case. The woman brought them out and smiled wide showing them to him. He asked for and got the loupe and examined the stones. He nodded and turned to Sherri. "What do you think of these, Nice clarity, good cuts, but what do you think?"

Sherri looked and she admired his choice. A simple single Diamond set of Earrings. They were elegant, understated, and for $1,200 they should be very nice. She looked through the loupe, and agreed they were very nice.

Robert told the woman he would take them, and then surprising Sherri, said "What time do you have babe?"

Sherri almost blurted out that her watch was in the Dungeon, and caught herself in time. "My watch is.... At home."

Robert nodded an indulgent nod, with an indulgent smile. "Ok." he turned back to the Saleswoman, "May we see the watches please?"

Karen, who was expecting a slow day with minimal sales, Sundays were like that, smiled wonderfully. They were led to the Watches, and Robert walked down past the low priced watches, hardly glancing. He continued past the Bulova display, and stopped by the Rolexes. Sherri had glanced at a few Rolexes, and always figured that she would have one, perhaps when she retired.

Robert looked and Sherri looked with him. He asked to see one, then another, rejecting them both, too flashy, too basic, he wanted something specific. Sherri stared at one. It was $24,600, gold, with diamonds around the face. Simple yellow gold, and she wanted it. She wanted it, and she knew it was perfect. It was elegant, graceful, exquisite, and it was understated in it's elegance. She tried to look at the others, but her eyes kept coming back to that one.

"Sherri, do you see something you like?" Robert asked in a gentle voice.

Sherri nodded and said "That one is nice Robert."

Robert nodded to the saleswoman, who brought the watch out. Sherri stared as it was laid across her wrist, it shone beautifully, and it was lovely.

"I believe we will take that one, and the earrings, may she wear them out of the store?" he asked the Saleswoman.

"Certainly sir, and may I say, excellent choice." said a beaming Karen already counting her commission.

As she rung it up and adjusted it on Sherri's wrist she leaned close and whispered to Sherri "Listen dear, if he will buy you a Rolex and diamonds because you forgot yours, you have him, now reel him in."

Sherri smiled and nodded her thanks.

Robert took his receipt, and walked with Sheri back to the center of the mall. He turned to her and asked "Would you like to keep shopping?"

Sherri nodded, she felt lovely with her ear rings, and her watch, she checked the time about every 12 seconds for a while. She finally forced herself to relax, and looked up at him. He was watching her smiling at her. She blushed and realized he knew her so well, knowing she would keep looking at the watch and then glancing at her reflection seeing the earrings in the shop windows they passed.

Robert guided her to the Macy's, and then to the Woman's Departments. He then asked her to try on a skirt. She did, and thought it rather nice, it ended about an inch or two above the knee, and she found it flattering. Robert held the same skirt up in a different size, and she tried that one on. It was snugger in the hips, but allowed her some freedom of movement. Robert nodded and asked her to turn around, Sherri saw in the mirror that the skirt also hugged her ass, following the curve down and just following it past the largest point and then separating there. Flowing with gravity and it's design from there. She realized, this is how it should be worn, and this is how he wanted her to wear it. She blushed, she wasn't the type who wore tight fitting clothing. She never wore "mini-skirts" or mini dresses. She only owned two dresses, and saved them for special occasions. She normally wore pants like she had on, and polo shirts on the weekend, with pant suits, usually cotton or polyester or some blend of the two, at work. She never wore heels, and that worried her as much as anything else.

Robert told her to get both, pick out two blouses, and a couple jackets from the racks, she knew what to find. One fairly loose fitting, a another rather snug. Then meet him in shoes, where he would be looking to see if anything was acceptable. Oh, you don't have to get the two in the same color. You can get the two outfits in different colors if you like. In fact, get the snugger one in beige, and get the looser one in Navy Blue for work.

Sherri breathed in relief at that news. OK, she wasn't going to be wearing the tight fitting skirt at work, that was good news and she could deal with that.

She looked at the blouses, and found two, one a bit tighter than the other, and again with the jackets. One in navy blue, for work, and one tighter in beige to go with the skirt. She liked them, and knew these two outfits were her personal clothing allowance for quite some time. The jackets alone cost something like $250 a piece.

She found Robert in the shoe department and he told her which shoes to get, and she went and picked them off the rack. As she waited for the shoe flunky to come to her she sat and stretched a bit. The night hadn't been long enough, she had needed more sleep, she was still a little stiff from yesterday, but not so bad, he was right that the stretching would help with her stiff and sore muscles.

The shoe flunky finished with the other customer and came to her. "Could you get me these in size 8 and a half." she handed him the shoes.

Robert sat down next to her and leaned close "This man is serving you, getting what you want, you will use please and thank you, he isn't a slave, and you are a lady." Robert said very softly to her.

Sherri looked at him surprised, and then nodded and whispered "yes Master" to him to let him know she was properly chastised. She sat and considered, he had been polite to the sales woman at the jewelry store, please, thank you, and ma'am rolled easily off his tongue. It was if he strove to be polite and appreciative to anyone who did anything for him, not just her she realized.

He was a strange person she considered, unlike anyone she had ever met before. He was domineering, certainly, also had a touch of tenderness and compassion. He was an accurate judge of people, and seemed to tolerate them, while pushing her, hard, to become something she had always wanted, a powerful attorney in a big city, the a list attorney she thought. He believed he could do it in two years, and also thought it would be a great deal of work. Sherri privately thought it wasn't possible, however she wasn't about to argue, because if she was wrong, and it was possible, she might be cutting her own throat again.

The shoe salesman arrived and she thanked him, tried on the shoes. Black two inch heels probably for work she though. She didn't wobble as much in them. Then beige shoes with three inch heels for the other outfit. Sherri felt the familiar uncomfortable feeling, but thanked the man and said she would take the shoes too.

Robert paid for everything, and didn't even check the receipt before accepting it and tossing it into the package.

Sherri worried about that, he was spending a great deal of money on her, and she knew that most lottery winners ended up broke in less than ten years. Robert took her to lunch, it being just past noon now, and asked if she would like a Chicken Caser Salad. She agreed, and followed him to a table, and they sat and ate the salads.

"Would it be too improper to thank you for everything you have done today?" she asked

"Not at all, and you are welcome." Robert replied.

"I'm worried, you are spending a lot of money on me, and I know Lottery winners usually end up broke, I would hate to be the reason you ended up homeless." she said.

Robert laughed quietly. "Delicate way to find out how much I have. If I can afford this." he told her "I have already doubled my wealth above what I won in the lottery. Apparently in this too, I am the exception to the rule."

Sherri gaped, he had won some $200 million about ten years before, yet he now claimed to be worth something like $400 Million. "You made two hundred million in the last ten years?" she asked him.

"Yes, it would have been more, but I foolishly invested in a couple things that haven't yet produced anything." he said with a shrug. "I am making a fortune on the security business, and that presents a problem, it will be announced this week if I won a contract to provide the external security for NASA's facility in Houston. If I get it, it will be a big contract, and will mean I have to dash to Houston to interview some of the existing managers to see if I want to pick them up, if I don't get it, it means that I have managers I can't use, so will have to look at other major contracts to try for to keep them busy. I had the business bulking up in anticipation for this, and already have most of the top and mid level people I will need. Some of the line personnel as well are trained, have been super manning other contracts to make sure they got trained and experienced."

Sherri considered, he had at least one successful business, and the limo company. "You also own the Limo company, Luxury Livery right?" she asked

"Yes, and Mabel runs that for me, She is unusual, but she has the three things I demand. Honest, Intelligent, and loyal." Robert answered.

"She threatened to kick the drivers ass who delivered the car you gave me, that seems a bit, excessive, and could leave you in serious jeopardy for a lawsuit." she told him, reverting to her legal training.

Robert laughed at this. "I doubt it, can you imagine some man getting up on stage and telling the jury, the judge, the courtroom, and the whole world on Court TV, that this 6'2" 250 pound black lesbian woman kicked his ass all over the garage? He would never live it down, he couldn't ever face another social function, no matter how blue collar it was."