Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony said "I don't think he really wanted to see the cops try and arrest her, Before you got there he was talking about how it's a mistake and all."

"Yeah, so I paid him, and he decided to quit his job and work elsewhere, someplace safer was his desire. I talked to the cops and informed them that Mabel would have 20 witnesses that he started the fight, and an excellent attorney if she was arrested. Further, I assured them that the Attorney would beat them to the station to arrange bail and have the paperwork finished before they were done booking her. The cops decided to treat this as a minor incident, since no one wanted charges pressed, and let it drop." Robert finished the story.

"You kept her on after that?" Sherri asked astounded.

"She tried to quit, but I talked her out of it knowing she would have to do that again, the men knew she was in charge, and knew she wasn't bluffing. The old timers like Tony here tell the new drivers about it, and they don't give Mabel any lip." said Robert.

"Why did he call her a dyke bitch?" asked Sherri.

"My daughter is a good girl, but decided some 15 years ago she was a Lesbian, and since she is a little heavy I guess you would say, she doesn't hide it." Tony told her.

"When you meet her, you will understand, she is 6'2, about 250lbs, black as midnight, with bleach blond hair, and wears leather vests." said Robert. "She is also entirely honest, keeps accurate records, makes sure the clients are happy, and doesn't bother me with trivialities. I pay her a salary plus bonuses based on profit. It's a good deal all the way around."

Sherri looked at him disbelieving. No business man would hire such an outlandish character because they were honest. Honesty couldn't be that rare a trait could it? Sherri considered her own experience this week, and wondered how rare a trait it was.

Dinner was in a 4 Star Restaurant. It was very good, and Robert explained the attraction of Mabel at dinner, after asking the waiter to make sure a plate got taken to his driver. "Mabel is honest, tough, fair, and solves problems, more than she creates. She won't lie for or about anyone. She won't ever cheat. That is more rare than you might think. She was the second choice, the first was a highly recommended guy, who it turns out was tied to the mob, and they wanted in. I wanted them out, and when I fired him told him to take the following message back. I won't pay, but I will give addresses to my Drivers so they can take the clients to good clean entertainment. In other words, high end madams and call girls."

"The Mob, in St. Louis?" asked Sherri confused.

"Sure, the Mob is nothing more than organized crime. They bribe cops and politicians, take money from businesses for protection. They rob and burn, do other crimes. I didn't want them in, and didn't want to pay, so I came up with a deal for them. My clients may want some female companionship, and if so, there is no reason not to recommend a mob operation for that." Robert told her.

"Carl told me you run a couple, strip clubs, but I guess it would be called entertainment right?" asked Sherri.

"Yes, I own two clubs. Charlene runs the one near the airport, high end clientele, and the other is run by Frank. Same situation as with Mabel, they are honest, and not connected to the mob." he told her. "The airport club has girls dancing the other has men dancing. That is where most of the problems arise."

"You own a male strip club?" asked Sherri astounded.

"Sure, why not? Why can't women go out and gaze at some beefcake?" he answered with a smile.

Sherri shook her head, this was some strange fellow. "Would you show me the clubs?" she asked curious.

"If you would like, I figured a walk along the river, and then home, but we can do that instead." said Robert.

Sherri nodded, she wanted to understand him better, and perhaps this would help.

After dinner they went outside and Robert asked Tony "Did you get something to eat?"

"Yes Sir, thank you." Tony replied.

Robert nodded apparently satisfied. "OK, the lady would like to see the clubs I own, should we start at the Airport Lounge? I think the riot needs a little more time to get going at the Beefcake Grill to be entertaining."

"Sir, I don't think I will be going into the Beefcake Grill, those women are insane. They had to call extra security last night." Tony said.

"Sherri at the Airport lounge, the men look like a pack of lions waiting for a limping gazelle to fall out of the pack. At the Beefcake Grill, the women are screaming, hollering, and often get a bit out of control." Robert said.

"You are joking right?" said Sherri

"I wish I was, we have lot's of security people who don't want to work the grill for that reason. It's the biggest headache I have." Robert told her.

They arrived at the Airport Lounge, and the parking lot was full of expensive cars Sherri saw. Robert told her "Most of the dancers are college kids, some grad students, and about half are single mothers, the traditional cut of the club is 50% of the tips, I only take a third of what they make dancing." he sighed. "I wouldn't take any, but the club can't pay for itself and the security and the DJ without some of the girls money. It just doesn't break even on drinks and cover charges."

The doorman waved them through, apparently he knew Robert which made sense, everyone knows the owner right? Sherri was shocked. On the stage was a tall leggy blond hanging upside down from a vertical brass pole, like a firehouse poll, wearing nothing but a very small G-string, which had money stuffed into the straps.

Robert waved to the bar, and then sat in a booth in the back. Sherri looked around, and much as had been described were the men, the cords on the backs of their necks were standing out they were staring so hard. Sherri laughed at the analogy earlier, but they did vaguely resemble a pack of lions waiting for the lame Gazelle to fall back from the pack.

She turned her attention to Robert who wasn't watching the show, he was watching her, and the bar. The barman came over bringing a cup of coffee for Robert and to ask for Sherri's order.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"Sure thing" and he was gone.

"No, I was asking, you drink coffee here?" she asked.

"Yes, because here I'm the boss, and here I have to be in charge, and in control of myself and those around me." Robert told her.

She watched the next dancer, who did the strip to a Bon-Jovi piece. Pour some sugar on me. Sherri wondered what this place made, and remembered him saying he took less from the girls than was standard. Robert apparently decided that profit took a backseat. What had he said? Oh yeah a moral businessman's association. Underground kind of thing.

She watched the shows and talked to the girls who stopped by. They would confirm what Robert said, their "stage name" and general information about them. One was a PhD candidate who was paying for her grad studies "bouncing her tits around" which gave her time to study. Sherri met a girl who was taking care of her son by dancing for dollars.

Robert treated them all the same, always respectfully, always with interest.

After a couple hours, they left and joined Tony in the parking lot. They got in and left heading for the Beefcake grill. Sherri considered what Robert had told her. Security takes care of the girls, makes sure they are treated like Ladies. No one touches the girls, no one gets out of hand. The girls are escorted to their cars and taught to watch for someone tailing them. Never give a real name, it's an invitation to a stalker, or worse. She was glad she didn't live that life, and she was glad that Robert did what he could for them.

Sherri saw they were arriving at the next club, and Robert seemed to steel his spine. "I actually hate this joint, not because the men are the dancers, but because we have to turn the sprinklers on too often to break up a crowd before the riot gets started."

Sherri thought he was joking, and then saw the scene in the club. The doorman had just waved them in, and Sherri's eyes saw the crowd. "Oh My God." The women in the club were nearly out of control, they were yelling and screaming, reaching for the dancer, who was nearly naked bouncing just out of reach.

Robert took a similar booth in the back, far from the action. "It's always the same, and a real pain in the ass." but he relaxed and looked at the scene. "Should have brought a gun, this place is dangerous."

Sherri watched the crowd and then the show. The "Pool Boy" was next and apparently had an extra long pole to get those hard to reach places. Sherri shook her head and blushed slightly, and Robert shook his and smiled. The crowd on the other hand, went insane with more shouting and screaming.

An hour later, they were both ready to leave, and escaped the insanity. Robert had talked to Frank, the Manager, and instructed him to keep some semblance of control, try to avoid the sprinklers. Use them if needed.

In the car Tony chuckled and asked if the Riot Police were on the way.

Robert shook his head "Not yet, but from the looks of it, we need to water down the drinks more."

Sherri was astounded. She had never known women could behave like that.

They rode home in silence, and Sherri found herself holding Roberts hand. She loved him, and she knew how happy she was with him. She looked at the rough digital print of the pictures they had posed for, and felt right with him.

They got home, Tony received the wad of cash and thanks for his tip reluctantly. He seemed embarrassed to get the money, and said it wasn't required. Robert sent him on his way with a keep it.

Sherri walked into the house and waited for him, when he came in he found her kneeling before him awaiting her orders.

"Master, your slave has not been attending to you, and is sorry." He had shown her a great day, and night, and she was sorry she had blown up Friday.

Robert walked to her and stood before her. "My Slave is new, and isn't expected to be perfect, I am a forgiving and compassionate Master, and won't hold it against you."

Sherri nodded and then said. "Not even a spanking?"

Robert smiled and said "I think we can manage that."

In a few minutes, Sherri was nude, suspended from the chains, with her legs spread wide, and starting her torture. Robert placed small light clips on her breasts, and then placed clothespins on the sensitive skin under her breasts. She cried in pain, and then got the gag. The red ball this time. Robert lightly whipped her lightly, enough to arouse and entice, not enough to hurt, pain was taken care of by the cloths pins. Sherri squirmed and writhed. Robert worked her back, her stomach, her thighs, and her ass with the whip. Walking around her slowly he flicked the small whip at irregular intervals. Then he surprised her again, he gently inserted a very thin probe into her ass. She almost snapped her finger, and then relaxed when the vibrating feature turned on. She wiggled at the sensation, and passion flowed through her. Robert released the clothespins and then started whipping again, all while working the extra thin probe, smaller than Sherri's own little finger, in and around her ass. She moaned into the gag, and was extremely aroused.

Robert whispered into her ear. "The things in this room are for pain, or pleasure, depending on when they are used, and how."

Sherri couldn't respond, her gag was in, but she desperately wanted to have him bend her over something and fuck her pussy until it was raw.

Robert removed the small probe, and then inserted another lubricated item. The smallest anal plug made. Her feet were spread far apart by the bar and shackles, and she accepted the item with some trepidation. Robert worked her arousal up again with his working of her various erogenous zones. Then Robert lowered her hands on the winch and bar. He lowered her and removed on arm and then reconnected it behind her to it after releasing her other arm. He reconnected the second arm to the bar again behind her.

Sherri was now bent at the waist, suspended from the ceiling by her arms behind her, and then Robert entered her vagina. She was being fucked with a plug in her ass and she was in heaven. She couldn't move much, Robert stroked her and then slapped her ass, and plumbed her depths. She moaned into the gag, and wanted it all. She loved it, she admitted to herself, she loved the dirty feeling, and she wanted even more.

Robert pulled out and bending released one leg, and then the other and then her wrists. Sherri turned on him and moved towards him. She reached for her gag, not the plug, she wanted to take him. Robert grabbed her hands, and pulled them away, and pulled her towards him as he backed towards the table. He climbed on himself, and she followed and mounted him. She was there, female superior position, nipple chain bouncing and swinging. She was riding him and was full in two holes. Whatever was in the ass, it felt full and stretched and she had an orgasm. It was a wonderful orgasm, not better exactly, but different. Kind of like an ice cream sundae with Hot Fudge isn't really better than one with chocolate syrup, different, sure, but to pick a favorite? She didn't think she could. It was intense and powerful, she threw herself forward and lay across him as she rode the orgasm out.

She reached for her gag and Robert didn't stop her. She pulled it free, worked her jaw, and said "God that was amazing. How big is that thing in my ass, it feels huge."

Robert eased her off of him and kissing her back eased the plug out of her ass. He held it up to show her. It was only about as big as his little finger, and made of soft rubber and colored white. "Very small, but it was your first, and in time you can move up to larger, if you want."

Sherri looked at it amazed, it was greased up slick as could be, and had felt huge, but was very small. Suddenly she shuddered thinking about how it would feel with him ripping his way in. "Your not going to...." she asked without asking.

"No, it would hurt you too bad. Your not ready." Robert told her.

Sherri was glad, and hoped she got to experience more and then finally him. She dropped off the table, and then dropped to her knees. She took his penis which was drying and sucked it hungrily. She needed it. Robert enjoyed the sensation, and watched her happily sucking him. He pulled her up after a couple minutes and laid her down on the table and mounted her again, he hadn't enjoyed his own orgasm, and he wanted to. She rolled her head back and arched her back. He filled her pussy again, and made her feel wonderful again. The passion was intense and she was feeling another orgasm building. The taste, feeling, smells, and sounds were overloading her senses, and she made no effort to pull back from the sensations.

Robert pumped into her, and then felt her orgasm again, and he didn't break pace, he kept fucking wildly. He plowed into her and thrusting madly maintained his fast pace. Sherri rode the orgasm out and then started begging him to cum, begging him to fuck her, begging him to take her hard. Robert pulled out and she jumped up and threw her mouth on him. She sucked wildly, with abandon, if not much technique, with love. Robert began to jerk his hips and filled her mouth with his semen. She slurped and sucked losing not a drop. It was salty, but it was good to her. It was from him and that was all she wanted.

Sherri went upstairs, still wearing her wrist bindings, disconnected from the chains, but bound to and with him. She got him hard, and mounted him again, this time he filled her pussy with his orgasm, and she rode three of her own out. He connected the bindings on her wrists, and they fell asleep happy.

12