Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gazed at the one, it was the thin white butt plug she had used her first anal experience, before she had injured herself. There was a tube of lubricant, and there was a whip. The medium flogger, and she was suddenly a little worried. Whatever he had planned, it was going to be a bit more than usual, but was that bad? Sherri knew the decision was hers, and she wondered if this was too much, a revealing outfit, a butt plug, and the whip would be extreme for her. She wondered for a moment, and then decided. She would do it, because she was his slave, and he wanted it, and that was the reason why. She would obey for the same reason she did everything now, because of him, and she wondered for a moment if she wanted to change. No, she didn't want to change anything.

She took the lubricant, and doing what she had done before, she lubed the plug, and then some on her finger, which she worked into her rectum. She then replaced the finger with the butt plug, and easing it in found it settled home gently and while not exactly comfortable, not uncomfortable. She washed her hands, Robert had told her about doing things safely. This seemed safe, to wash her hands after shoving a plug up her ass.

She moved and found it wasn't too bad there. It didn't hurt and she took the thong and put it on. It settled easily over her butt plug, and she looked in the mirror. She turned and looked at her ass, you couldn't tell she realized. You couldn't tell she had a plug shoved up her ass. Only Robert and She would know if she had one. That was right she decided, only her Master should know what is going on with her. She took the dress, and noticed it had a bra built in, which explained why she didn't see one on the shelf for her to wear. She put the dress on, and it stretched out, and covered her, barely. She put the choker on and then looked into the mirror. The outfit, the choker, the butt plug , it all screamed slut. She took the shoes, and sitting on the hard wooden chair she put the shoes on and locked the padlocks for the ankles. She wobbled a bit on the shoes, and steadied herself. She looked into the mirror and adjusted her lipstick. She took the whip and carried it in one hand up the stairs, balancing herself on the railing with the other hand. She reached the top of the stairs, and adjusted the hem of her dress down over her ass. She could feel it and it stopped just short of the bottom of her ass. Whatever this dress was, it wasn't intended for wear in public, or she hoped it wasn't.

She approached him in the kitchen holding the whip in both hands properly presenting it to her Master for use on her. Robert looked up and stopped the dinner preparations for a moment and looked her over nodding in satisfaction.

"Please take that and place it near my place at the table." Robert told her. "I'll be in with the food in a minute or two."

Sherri took the whip and placed it near his usual place and then considered sitting, but decided she had better stand, he hadn't told her to sit yet.

Robert appeared with a plate loaded with more than his usual amount of food and a large bowl. Sherri realized what the bowl was immediately. It was hers, she was going to eat at his feet, and she would be given no silverware, and she would get no wine, especially if she acted out again.

Robert sat and placed the bowl on the ground. Sherri knelt and assumed her ready position. Robert nodded and said "Good Slave, you understand what is going on, you understand your position, and your duty to your Master. I am pleased."

Sherri said "Thank You Master" and waited for some food. Robert scraped some from his plate, and then smiled at her like a good pet.

Sherri felt the humiliation, and kneeling there, she bowed her head an reaching into the bowl took her first bite of dinner. She couldn't believe she was here, kneeling at his feet eating table scraps, with a plug up her ass. It was beyond belief, she had eaten in the nude, eaten half dressed, but always at the table, like a person, and with utensils. Sherri realized she didn't have anything to drink.

"Master, may your slave have something to drink?" she asked.

Robert nodded, swallowed and said "Yes my Slave, you may."

He then put a bowl of water on the ground before her. Sherri reached for it and picking it up started to drink. She was humiliated, but she felt arousal growing. This was fucking humiliating, and Robert was watching her, and she was getting aroused. What was wrong with her.

Sherri felt dirty, and she was starting to like it. She knelt there and waited for more food.

"Slave, I'm considering your kneeling perhaps changing you to a more standardized position. The general standard is knees further apart, and palms up on your thighs. Otherwise, you are doing it in the manner the others in our community consider the standard. I haven't yet decided, and was curious about your input on the topic." Robert said between bites.

Sherri considered for a moment and then said "Master, I also read the position information last night. I was confused, because I didn't understand the need for the palms up. I could understand the reason behind the knees further apart, but I didn't understand the palms."

"Good Slave" Robert said, and then scraped more food into her bowl. "You have been doing research, and that is good, and you admit your confusion, and that is good."

"Thank you Master" she said in regards to both of the actions, the compliments, and the food.

"The Palms up indicate a willingness to accept anything your Master gives you." Robert said.

"Then Master, I would suggest that you alter my ready position to reflect this willingness." Sherri said.

"Very well, adjust your position. I will make it easy for you. If you are prepared to proceed, your palms should be up indicating this willingness. If you are unsure, or uncomfortable, and wish to discuss it further, place your palms down. It will indicate a willingness to serve, but a sense of hesitation, or discomfort in the planned activity." Said Robert.

"Yes Master, your slave understands." said Sherri between bites. She licked her fingers, having no napkin, and being unwilling to spill on the dress. "Master, may your slave ask a question?"

"Yes my Slave." said Robert

"Master, why didn't you standardize the position initially?" asked Sherri.

"For a simple reason, We were in basic Slave training, however tonight is your graduation into a more advance world. We are now comfortable in the relationship, and you are comfortable as a Slave. You are even happy aren't you?" asked Robert.

"Yes Master. I am happy."

"Now, you will begin to use the three color system we discussed the other night. Green means you are comfortable and willing to continue. Yellow means you need me to stop one thing. The one thing we are doing new, or is now uncomfortable. Red means stop everything. In the case of bondage alone, like the Japanese Rope Bondage, Yellow means you are getting scared and need to be released soon or are getting more pain than you expected." Robert told her.

Sherri replied "Yes Master, I understand."

"Are you comfortable with these changes Slave?" asked Robert.

"Yes Master." said Sherri, and she was.

"Good, how do you like the meal Slave?"

"Master, it's humiliating, and somewhat arousing as well." admitted Sherri.

"That is why we are moving along to the next level. You are finding arousal in new places, places and things you hadn't found them in before." Robert told her. "We are going to begin something else new, something that we need to start to keep you mentally healthy." He scrapped more food into the bowl. "We will begin to do after scene discussion and comforting actions. We'll cuddle and discuss what happened. We will down your mind slowly to make sure you are healthy mentally. If we don't start that as we move forward, you may find a depression follows the scenes."

"Depression follows the scenes?" asked Sherri.

"Often it does. If you aren't comforted afterwards, by your loving Master, you may experience some depression. The pain and bondage will become more extreme. The letdown after you experience the inevitable orgasm during these scenes will be just as intense as the sex and scenes. This is often referred to as Sub drop, and the intense experience is called Sub Space." Robert told her.

Sherri shuddered, and said "I'm not sure about the pain Master."

"Don't worry about it, remember you have safe words that will protect you. If you use it now, you can eat on a plate and using silverware. You can go remove the plug if you want." said Robert.

Sherri was looking between him, and the empty bowl. She wanted to eat, and she wanted to please him. She was hungry and the small amount of food she had eaten, the table scraps she had eaten, hadn't satisfied her hunger. Her arousal was also increasing making another hunger something to consider. The Butt plug had become more comfortable, and now acted like an gas flame jet adding to her passions. "Master, your slave is satisfied where she is." said Sherri, and she meant it she realized.

"Good Slave, your progress is very good." said Robert as he patted her head like a dog, and then stroked her hairline.

Sherri shuddered in pleasure, he was teasing her, with the promise of sex, and of food. She wanted both, her stomach demanded food, and her vagina demanded attention. She realized with the thin thong, she was going to be showing her arousal and he would probably smell it any moment now. This humiliation added to her arousal, and she wondered where she would stop? How long before she paraded around naked with clips and rings all over her and pronounced that her Master was the one true Master. She had read that last night, and had stared in shock. Yet now, it seemed like an idea who's time may not have come, but who's time was on the horizon.

Robert scrapped the last of the food from the plate into her bowl, and she attacked it ravenously, every time she moved forward, the butt plug notified her that it was there, and she squirmed in pleasure and anticipation. He would not deny her tonight, she knew that. He would take her, probably binding her roughly, and whipping her before, during, and after, she would cuddle with him. Discussing anything she found erotic, sensual, sexy, or disturbing. Being brought down by her Master from her high of pleasure.

Sherri felt the skirt ride up and ignored it, licking her fingers from the wonderful meal she had eaten like an animal, and slurping the rest of her water from her bowl. Sherri could almost hear her Grandmothers voice in her head from a very long distance telling her she was a disgraceful little whore.

Robert then attached the ankle shackles with the 14 inch chain, and then told Sherri to assist him with the dishes. Sherri found it difficult to move with the short chain, and she was careful not to drop a plate or other item. She struggled with the dishes and helped Robert clean up and put the dishes in the washer. She noticed her plug was getting sore, apparently her limits were quickly approaching and she wondered how to broach the topic, and then decided. Honesty, tell her Master. "Master, your slave is starting to feel some tenderness, from her butt plug." she told him.

Robert turned and looked at her nodding slowly. "Excellent, you advised your Master of a impending possible problem. That is excellent. Please go downstairs, you may remove the ankle shackles on the stairs, and I'll be there shortly remove the plug."

Sherri was happy, he understood she was getting sore, and didn't want her to get so sore she had a flashback to her injury. Sherri hadn't considered her injury, she knew this one was smaller than the one she had hurt herself with.

She went to the door, and disconnected the chain between her ankle shackles and used her finger to access their dungeon. She went downstairs, and reconnected the chain. She went to her pillow and knelt on it awaiting her Master, she moved her knees further apart than she had, and then placing her hands palms up ready to receive her Master.

Robert appeared after a moment and nodded to her. "Good Slave, you are accepting your new position well." said Robert. "I have taken the liberty of ordering you a chair for the Dungeon which will be placed here." he gestured to the right of his own throne "and I believe you will find it meets your needs here my Slave."

He then told her to rise, and follow him to the table. She did as ordered and stood beside him awaiting the expected order. He placed her across the table and then gently moved the thong aside and removed the anal plug and placed it right in front of her on the table as he inspected her anus. "Good, it stretched back to where we had it, excellent." said Robert. He then replaced the thong, it was obviously damp already.

Sherri stared at it, fascinated. It glistened with the lubrication she had used. It smelled strongly of the lubricant, and her own ass she realized. It was small, bright white, and glistened in the lights of the dungeon. Sherri felt her arousal growing, knowing her Master was stroking her, caressing her ass intentionally in a manner to excite her.

Robert watched her, she didn't look away, she didn't turn from it. She wasn't disgusted by it, she remembered the incredible orgasm she had when he had sex with it in her. She undoubtedly recalled the pain from the mistake, but it wasn't the defining event in her experience. Robert realized something he should have known. She defined her experiences with him not by the pain, but by the pleasure she experienced with him. The negatives were all drowned by the positives she experienced. Perhaps she was so desperate for any positives, from the years of so many negatives, she didn't wish to dwell on them. That was the denial issue with her, when she was denied something, it caused the negatives to gain ground, and doubt entered her mind like a charging rhino.

Robert started to caress her and activate her erogenous zones. Sherri felt arousal flood through her, excitement rushed her. Sherri knew her feet were shackled. She tried to spread her feet and felt the resistance. She reached over and grabbed the far side of the table, and enjoyed the feeling of arousal and excitement.

Sherri started to pant and Robert flicked a whip across her ass, Sherri jumped and then looked at him and said "Yes Master, I have been bad." and felt the flick of the whip again, and again, and again.

Robert flicked her ass, her back, her legs. He stood her up and ordered her to place her hands behind her head. He flicked her stomach, under her breasts, and then the inside of her thighs. Sherri wanted it, and she fought to resist the urge, finally giving into it and lowering her hands and reaching for him. She needed him now, and she was going to have him.

Robert intercepted her hands, and then took her to her knees. He connected additional shackles to her wrists and then connecting her wrists to her ankles. Sherri was stuck kneeling, she couldn't move out of her position, she stared at his crotch, knowing it was there, knowing it was right there, so close. Robert continued flicking her with the whip, alternating a gentle caress now and again, and Sherri felt desperation grow within her.

Sherri tried to maintain, and finally gave into the passion. "Please Master, I need it, please fuck your slave, please take me." she begged.

Robert took her shackles off, and connecting her wrists behind her after tearing her thong off. It was practically soaked with her arousal. He Stood before her, her ankles free, and let her nuzzle his groin. She moaned in desire wanting him, and wanting him to take her. He opened his pants, and stepped out of them. Sherri threw herself at him taking him into her mouth, and sucking him to get him hard.

Robert asked her "Are you ready my slave, are you ready to fuck your Master?"

Sherri didn't speak, she was fully occupied, happily sucking him, she loved to serve him. He reached down and pulled her to her feet by her hair, and she looked at him hungry for his cock. Robert forced her to lie on her stomach and stood behind her, he aimed at her and thrust himself into her in one forceful motion. Sherri screamed in pleasure and shock. Normally he entered her if not slowly, then somewhat gently, this was almost painful, and very surprising.

He slapped her ass, harder than he had before, and pulled her hair again, pulling her head back, and she let out an impassioned groan as he did. Robert rapidly pumped into her and thrusting viciously slapping her ass and then whipping her as he furiously fucked her. Sherri strained against her bonds and writhed in ecstasy.

Robert felt her orgasm start and thrust deeply into her to intensify it. She tensed and rode it out, and Robert pulled out of her. He moved and grabbed four chains and then grabbed some things from the nipple section. He took her wrists and separated them, and then rolled her on her back, chaining her legs back and up and then her wrists. He stood on the floor and entered her again, then placed a cloths pin on her nipples. She cried out and another orgasm struck her as he lowered his hips, causing his erection to poke into her G-spot, and she writhed in pleasure and pain. Robert hesitated and then reaching down pinched her clit between two fingers. Sherri screamed and cried out in pain, no orgasm, even with the G-spot stimulation. OK, she wasn't that far yet, and he slowed and removed the clips, instead caressing her breasts, easing the pain, and she responded again. She felt her arousal increasing and she moaned in anticipation. Robert lowered his head while keeping himself in her, and licked her breasts, sucking on her tender and sore nipples and Sherri writhed and tugged at her chains wanting to pull his head down harder.

Robert licked between her breasts, and then gripped them tightly, and Sherri arched her back. Robert started to thrust faster. He was nearing his own Orgasm and he wanted the release. He pulled out and straddled her, pumping himself between her breasts, and when he came, he shot across her face and on her neck and drained himself between her breasts.

He waited and then released her right wrist, and while her hand moved to him, stroking his penis between her breasts. She looked up at him, and looked lovely and satisfied with the semen on her face. He took the butt plug, which still glistened and wiped his own semen from her with it. Robert held it up, it glistened now with semen and with the lubricant. Sherri watched it with some fear, and some fascination. Robert watched her, and then set it aside. He released her other wrist and then both ankles and took her into his arms. They embraced and held one another for a long moment, perhaps two minutes later Robert took her to the shower, and they began to wash, this time, Sherri received her own body washing from her Master. He carefully and with love and affection washed her as she had always washed him. He did so without comment, and with a small smile on his face. His only words during the entire after scene was from time to time to tell her that he loved her.

Sherri the slave was uncomfortable at first, then relaxed into the caring body wash she was getting, and found she enjoyed this too. She washed him and then after washing their hair, they stepped out of the shower and Robert dried her off. He wrapped her into a kimono type robe and then put some sweat pants on and took her into his arms hugging her to him again. He then walked with her arm in arm to the couch and they sat down.

They snuggled and kissed and held one another telling each other that they loved one another. They then discussed the scene, Sherri hated the clit pinch and Robert said it proved something he had suspected, and thanked her for enduring.