Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri drove to another store, and they found the chairs. "Thank God, I was beginning to wonder how far someone had to go to find human chairs that were intended for use on this planet."

Lisa laughed and they tried several out. Lisa shook her head as Sherri kept handing over her credit card and telling the man she wanted it delivered and where.

Most of it would arrive on Wednesday, with some arriving on Tuesday. Lisa said "Well at least the chairs will be in the office on Tuesday."

"You'll have somewhere to sit while you read." replied Sherri.

"You have that goofy grin again, how often do you two do it?" asked Lisa.

"It would be shorter to tell you when we don't." answered a grinning Sherri.

"Jesus, if you two don't slow down you'll burn yourselves out." Lisa warned good naturedly.

"It's hard to keep my hands off of him, when I see him, I want to jump him right then and there." said Sherri.

"Girl I have never seen anyone who changed so much as you have. Your happy all the time, and when you see him you light up like a switch was thrown. He does much the same thing." Lisa said thinking of Monday night.

"I love him, every morning, he is the first thought I have, and that puts a smile on my face." Sherri said.

Sherri went to Wal-Mart, and bought a Coffee pot and other disposable items, and then loaded them into her car. They returned to the house and Robert was on the phone talking to someone about something. Sherri knew she would be told, later. Robert hung up and smiling hugged Sherri close to him and kissed her.

"So did you two bankrupt me decorating?" asked Robert laughing.

"No, but we decorated our asses off." said Sherri.

Lisa shook her head and decided she should dash before they started humping in the hallway.

"Lisa, please join us for a drink. You are even welcome to stay for dinner." Robert told her.

"No thanks, I appreciate it, but my boyfriend is off tonight, and I want to get home." Lisa answered.

"Have a great weekend, and we'll call you Monday or vice Versa." said Robert.

Lisa and Sherri loaded the items into Lisa's car, so Lisa would have coffee on Monday while she sat on a folding chair and waited for phone company guys to show up.

Sherri walked back into the house and found Robert sitting in the living room and smiling at her.

"Hi Master, your slave spent a lot of money today." she said smiling.

"My slave was doing what she was told to, and that is a good thing." he replied.

She sat on the couch next to him and kissed him again.

"Nice easy weekend, nothing major, and if you like, we can do dinner at the Country Club tomorrow." said Robert.

"We could go swimming now." said Sherri.

"Good idea, I'll meet you out there, I have something to do now that the house is ours alone again." said Robert.

She followed him and saw the crate in the dining room. He opened it and she smiled wickedly at him. It was her chair, obviously. It was steel and wood, not a hint of cushion or attention to anything approaching comfort, in fact it appeared that maximum attention to discomfort had been lavished on the chair. It had no back, and had steel bindings on the arms and legs, obviously to pin her to the chair.

"I presume this is the chair I'll be working from in the office?" she asked grinning.

"No, this is for the Basement. For our play, not our work." Robert said.

"I think I may be disappointed, but play is fun too." said Sherri.

They hugged and Sherri tried it out. It was amazingly uncomfortable. Robert locked her into it as a trial and Sherri grinned imagining the teasing her body would endure in this chair.

"Master, your Slave is very happy." said Sherri and kissed him again.

Robert muscled the chair onto a dolly and then worked it down the stairs and put it in place. Sherri wasn't sure she wanted to swim now but Robert told her to slow down and relax. She had years of sitting in that chair.

Sherri changed into her skimpiest Bikini to tempt him, and walked upstairs in 4 inch slippers. She spent some time oiling her skin and laying out to get a tan started. Robert moved the crate remains out of the house and then joined her wearing comfortable trunks. He kissed her and caressed her belly just below her belly button and smiled at the miniscule Bikini on her.

Dinner was eaten on the patio, and then they watched some Television and Sherri read some more of her book instead of watching TV, sitting next to her Master.

"Master, this book is getting slower, like it's an effort for the writer to keep the book going." said Sherri.

"Yes, it was originally a short story, written by a woman for her boyfriend, and later she kept writing to make a book out of the story." said Robert. "The end frankly is a let down. It became too much effort for her to write."

"The first sixty pages were extreme and then it started downhill." said Sherri.

"I know, when you think you have read enough, there are others if you wish to continue on the subject, or you can research online, or you can sit and enjoy the evening." Robert told her.

Sherri considered. "Master, would you send your slave away like that, give her away, or" she shuddered "sell her like that?"

"No, I won't share my slave. It would have to be an intense desire on your part for me to consider sharing you even once." Robert admitted. "I am the only man you will have while you are with me."

"Thank you Master." Sherri said relieved.

She watched some TV, and then decided to do some research. She fired up her laptop, and put on a cover over her bikini. She surfed the web looking for information on Ass to mouth. She was shocked to see the numbers of locations that referenced it. There were a series of videos which specialized in the event. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. It was disgusting wasn't it?

Her initial reaction was that it was disgusting, but that was also her reaction to the idea of oral sex, which she found pleasurable now. Frankly, she enjoyed giving head, blow jobs, or sucking cock, as it is sometimes known. Quite to the contrary of how she believed she was supposed to feel, she didn't feel degraded, instead she felt good giving pleasure. It was liberating, but this? Could she do that? Ok, slow down, we aren't doing it tonight, so perhaps we should table it for now.

She surfed some other sites, and then remembered the MO FLOG site. OK, she searched for bondage sites in St. Louis. She found a page she wasn't expecting. There were nightclubs that had BDSM nights. One she had heard of, it was a popular night club and she had no idea that Monday's were designated for BDSM dress and people. She wanted to see it, but to dress like that, in public, might be more than she could endure.

OK, perhaps this was something she could do, but not dressed like that. She rose and went to find Robert, he wasn't in the office with her, nor was he in the entertainment room. She opened the basement door and called down, and he replied from the stairs going up. She went upstairs and found him in the Library.

"Master, your slave has been doing research." she said.

Robert closed his book and waved her over. "You found something you wish to discuss?"

"Yes Master." she said. "I found there are nightclubs and other places that do BDSM nights."

Robert nodded and said "I had heard that, or read it, I don't recall. However do you wish to attend one of those nights?"

"Master, I don't want to dress like the pictures I have seen, but would like to attend and see what others do." she told him.

He nodded. "This Monday may be problematic, however we can find something for you to wear. Something a bit more risqué then you have worn in public, but something that reflects your initial status. Some of the slaves have been at this for years. There will be Mistresses as well as Masters, we will have to find what the standards are for behavior to other Dominants." He paused and said "I haven't delved into the local scene, and am honestly unfamiliar as to local customs."

"Master, I agree that next week will be busy, working with the law firm and the new office. Perhaps the week after we can look to do this." she said.

"Yes, that would be a good time to do it, and perhaps we can find some information together." he looked at his watch, it was after 11pm. "I'm tired, it's been a long day, and a long week. I'm going to bed, when you join me, if you choose to join me, wear nothing in my bed."

He rose and patted her head. He went towards his room, and Sherri considered. She wasn't that tired, more energized than tired, and decided that she wasn't going to get sex tonight, and so she could read about it instead. She still had her laptop with her, and she went to her room, which she rarely used, and sat at her little desk and read more. There was information on a collaring ceremony. She considered and then realized she had taken the oath and gotten her bracelet, that seemed to satisfy her Master, and that was enough for her.

Sherri read until after midnight, and then stripping naked, she joined her Masters bed. The alarm wasn't set she noticed, he was planning on sleeping in and enjoying the day with her. That suited her just fine. She snuggled up and feel asleep next to him, satisfied with the day.

She awoke alone and moved about the house nude finding him swimming laps in the pool. Sheri smiled and watched him. She loved just looking at him. He was fluid and graceful and powerful. She went and put on a kimono robe and walked out to the deck and sat drinking coffee.

Robert stopped and stretched and saw her smiled. "Hey Baby, how are you this morning?"

"Good Master, I was enjoying the morning." she said rising.

They walked inside and then went to the mall to do some window shopping, and then decided on a movie. In the afternoon they returned home and dressed for dinner. Robert took her to dinner at the Country Club and Sheri mixed with the people at the Bar and was comfortable, unlike last time she thought. She met some decent people, and some she would categorize as assholes. Robert mixed along and chatted with a few people. They dined on game hens, and the assorted side dishes.

After dinner, they went downtown and stopped by the club where the BDSM thing happened on Monday Night. Sherri looked around and then they went to the bar and Robert started chatting with the bartender. He knew of Monday's, and yes he worked them. Robert got some information on what is expected. He tipped the bartender, and they took their leave.

At home, they made love on the patio, and went upstairs for the encore performance. Sunday was spent cuddled up and relaxing and planning for the next week. Robert took some time to look over what she had found, and considered. They would start at the bondage clubs, playing it by ear. Then they would decide if they wished to join any of the people they met at other gatherings, or return to their solitary lifestyles.

Robert cooked dinner and began to set the dishes out. Sherri came and they worked together to prepare their meal.

Robert then turned to business from personal, and gave Sherri instructions and got advice for the next week. Robert's idea was to go to the local office of Account-temps and ask them for what he needed. If they had one candidate jump to mind, the Robert would ask to meet him or her as needed. If not, then he would not commit and would consider some sort of online advertisement through the local help wanted.com site.

Interviews would be conducted at the Corporate Office, so that Lisa could be present and offer her opinion. Robert then gave Sherri instructions on what he would like from the Law Firm.

"You and I both know they have all the documents already made on the damned computer, all they need to do is fill in the fucking blanks, print it and make sure that the typos are fixed, and then we sign it and they mail it off with a check to the Secretary of States office." Robert said.

"If they haven't filled in the blanks by Tuesday, and they have my cell number, then I'll go there on Wednesday and see if I can coax them along." Sherri assured him. She was betting money that Carl was working this weekend on this very project, trying to appear more competent than he really was.

"Good, now that leaves the last question. Should I buy an office building, perhaps see if that one is for sale? If it is nearly full occupancy, it must be making money, and although it's owned by a corporation, with office on site, it should be fairly easy for me to find someone I have at least heard of."

"Master, we should get the corporation up and running first, then consider buying or selling as would be best for it." she answered truthfully.

"Yes, it just irks me to pay leases when I know I can buy the damn thing outright. You are right my pet, and that is why you are the wonderful lawyer, and slave you are." Robert told her.

Sherri beamed at this pronouncement.

They went upstairs and Robert bound her and teased her to a high state of excitement and then fucked her silly. Sherri demanded that he cum in her mouth, she didn't want to waste a drop of his beautiful semen. She got her wish, and he got to enjoy her.

The next week was hectic, Lisa was accepting and signing for deliveries all week. The copier was delivered, tested, and promptly quit working. She called to have it repaired so she could copy her 9 Chickweed Lane comic. The law firm tried to drag it's feet, but managed to have the documents ready by Wednesday morning when Sherri called on Tuesday to inquire as to the hold up. Robert and Sherri made the rounds and did the introductions, giving the phone numbers of the office and the address.

Mabel exploded, and it took both Robert and Sherri to calm her down and get her to the office where she relaxed considerably, being out of sight of the employees. She then congratulated Sherri on her job, and her glow. Sherri thanked her and decided she liked Mabel.

The Corporation was moving ahead, and Sherri was there to take care of all the details. It was truly a labor of love for her Master.