Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, what did it prove to you?"

"That you don't like denial, and you don't like pain. You don't have a strong masochistic streak in you." said Robert.

"Did you think I would have a streak of that?" she asked.

"No, but we are eliminating some things. Some things are being erased from your future my love." he said

"Like what things Master." Sherri asked.

Robert adjusted her on his lap, and he took the wireless keyboard, and activated it. Using the remote he turned on the Television and changed the input to the networked computer. He opened two different Netscape web browsers and on the first he started the thing searching. It was told to search for pain bondage masochism. She gaped at some of the images he brought up quickly. Women who were obviously being tortured, and Robert pointed to one video and asked her to watch the end. Sherri nodded.

The woman was at the end of her torture session, being whipped while she was leaning on half an iron maiden. The spikes poked her, and some of them bled. She cried and screamed and Sherri turned away. This was not sex, this was horrifying. There were bruises on her back, and some of the whip marks had broken the skin, and were bleeding. The scene ended, and then the girl was there, sitting in a similar kimono, and hugging and kissing her Dom much as she had just done. She was obviously happy, she turned and showed the camera her back which was still striped and still seeping blood, her Dom licked one of them, and she shuddered and smiled.

"She enjoyed that?" asked Sherri shocked.

"Yes, she did, her particular kink is pain, the more the better. In any other society she would be a battered woman, in ours, she is an extreme pain slave." Robert told her.

"That's sick, it's insane, she needs help." said Sherri.

Robert brought up the second web browser, and started another search. This time bringing up the American Psychiatric website, and searched for masochistic. He opened that link and it was there. Sherri read, and heard the printer start it's thing, spitting out the pages she was reading. She took the keyboard and scrolled down, reading fast. She couldn't believe it. It's no longer considered a mental illness. It seems that in the manner that these events take place, they are controlled and reasonably safe, and it's the endorphin's that submissive who has a masochistic streak seeks from the events.

Sherri rose and took the pages from the printer. She read the article again, and she realized that this was essentially the policy, no the stated policy of the American Psychiatric Association.

"I don't understand, that was brutal, barbaric, there was no sex, no love, just pain being given and taken, begging for more." she said.

"It was what she wanted, not what you want, I can understand that, and you should be able to." Robert told her.

Sherri looked back and asked. "What is in my future?"

"I don't know for sure, but that isn't in your future, and that is heartening." Robert told her.

"I kind of like being whipped, will I grow to like that?" said Sherri.

"No, the test was tonight, and you failed, or passed, depending on your point of view." Robert told her. "When I pinched your clit, your arousal dropped like a rock from the tower of Pisa, you didn't enjoy it, and it didn't heighten your experience. Slight pain, stinging pain, you accept and turn it to arousal. Serious pain, you don't, it extinguishes your arousal."

Sherri walked back around the couch and sat on his lap again, and hugged him. He wouldn't do that to her, he wouldn't give her pain and hurt her. He did one time, to test her, but now she knew pain wouldn't be in her future, only pleasure and love.

"However, you did enjoy the humiliation and degradation and the service. You like the bondage, and you love the pleasuring." Robert told her. "So we start to explore your limits on those paths. We close the path of pain, and masochism. That by the way means you won't ever take the largest whips. They are too extreme for you, even with pulling at the last second, the pain would be punishment, not an aphrodisiac."

"You hit me with it on our first day." Sherri said accusingly.

"May I demonstrate on the post, not on you my love?" He asked.

She nodded and got off of him. He took the large slapper from the wall and walked to the post.

"This is full strength, holding nothing back." Robert swung and the large strap snapped powerfully and loudly on the post. "I'm going to do it again, watch the end of the leather strap, and see what it does." He did it again.

Sherri saw the end wrap around the post, almost hugging it. "Ok, what did I see?"

"You saw the end wrap and then withdraw because I didn't pull. That slashing motion is extremely painful. The bullwhip for example, will crack from that slashing motion." He took the bullwhip and demonstrated.

Sherri heard the sound, one heard from nearly every Cowboy movie. It was a panic inducing crack that was there.

"Now, watch this." he threw it out, the whip slashed across the air, but no crack. It didn't crack.

He took up the leather strap and as he swung this time at the post, she heard it slap, but softer, and it wrapped further up the strap, and this time it didn't withdraw, instead it loosened and dropped.

"You did it to me, but you did so without giving me the maximum pain?" she asked, trying to understand.

"You saw your legs, your back, and your ass. There were light bruises, nothing more was there." Robert asked.

"No just the light bruises. I thought it was strange but so much was." Sherri said.

"Yes, light bruises, because I was terrifying you, not killing you. I didn't want to beat you to death." Robert told her. "When it looked like I would have to beat you half to death, I told you no more."

Sherri nodded, thinking. "Yes Master, you refused to do it to me for the next two years."

"Yes, even doing it lightly, it would start to leave scars. It would break the skin and do permanent damage." Robert told her.

Sherri moved forward and hugged him again, even then, before she loved him, before he knew she would love him, he wouldn't harm her more than absolutely needed. "Thank you Master, your slave understands now."

"There are other things that we will experiment with later, we won't do anything as extreme for a few days, probably a week minimum, to give you time to consider and grow comfortable with the ideas, and recover. No one can handle such extreme stimulation and emotional exertion everyday." Robert said.

"Master, when you wiped the anal plug on me, I was scared." she admitted.

"I know, but you were also fascinated weren't you?" he asked her.

"Yes, I was wondering if you were going to have me lick it, and I didn't know if I could." she admitted. "It was in my ass, and hadn't been cleaned. It was so dirty."

"Would you have licked it if I told you to?" he asked her.

"I was tempted to scream Red when you were holding it before me, I was tempted to scream yellow." she admitted.

"Did you want to lick it, even a little?" he asked her.

"I don't know, it was confusing and frightening. Do people do that?"

"Yes, and this weekend, take some time, and surf the net looking for ass to mouth, and then tell me what you saw and what you thought." he told her.

They cleaned the items they used, replaced things where they belonged, and straightened up after themselves.

They walked upstairs, and then sat in the new office to talk about the contract for the Corporate office suite. Sherri liked the location and had no problem with the Lease contract.

"If you choose to sign it, as the Future CEO and President of the Corporation, then the only question is décor, office furniture, equipment, and such. Usually the corporate answer is to lease the equipment, I presume that is what you will do?" she asked.

"I'll sign it, we can go tomorrow morning and do that. Afterwards, I'll come home while my Corporate Council and Office Manger go shopping with your credit card and buy the furniture and copiers and such. I'll have my guy get the computers and networking stuff when the office is ready." Robert said. "I don't lease usually. I own all the property all my other businesses occupy. I don't lease office equipment, I buy it outright."

"But you can write the lease off on your taxes." she said.

"Yes, the other option is to donate the old equipment to a charity auction and write the value off on the taxes in three years or so." Robert told her. "A lease means the equipment is used by me, but not controlled by me. My information on the computers might be compromised. It means that the copier might cost one thing one month, and another price the next if we make more copies. Which we have to pay for anyway, the materials, toner and paper. In the end, it costs less to buy, and donate, then it does to lease it. Also I can write off the depreciation of the equipment this way."

"I see your point, and I admit it has merit." said Sherri. "I can run the numbers and we can look at it if you want."

"No, I'd rather pay more and do it my way, it's safer for us, and safer for the clients information" said Robert.

"So what is my limit for the office?" she asked

"Use your judgment, it's exceptional you know. Lisa may have to do some running about, let's consider if we want to pay her for mileage, or if we want to get her a company car. That means a gas card, and other annoyances." he said. "There is also an idea of providing her a car, in her name, and paying her for mileage. We could call it a bonus if you wanted." Robert told her.

"I'll consider it, and will discuss my ideas with you when they are firmer." Sherri said unsure.

"Finally, after we have the Contract signed, I'll get the utilities started, phones, internet, cable TV. After that, I'll stop by Whitman and Parker to get them started on the Incorporation paperwork, unless you want to talk to them." said Robert.

"I'd rather go to someone else, I don't like them anymore." she said.

"I know, but there is method to my thinking. Lisa has to count on them for a reference if she ever leaves our employ, not fired, but if she quits or moves from this area. If so she will need a good reference and you can pin them down on that while the incorporation papers are being drawn up. I intend to have Franklin, the Founding Partner of the firm, write a letter commending her in the highest possible terms. You as well for that matter, which would then go into your personnel files, as well as to you. If they discover you are screwing them in say a month, and not giving them the business you had lead them to believe, they may try and take revenge on Lisa and you. References are important to most of the world, and a negative recommendation from them could cause problems." Robert said easily. "This pins them down, they can't say you or Lisa was a horrible employee if you have a letter from the old man talking about how wonderful you and Lisa were."

Sherri smiled, and then laughed out loud. "It will kill them to understand how ably you outmaneuvered them."

Robert shrugged. "Greed is a powerful weapon, and should be used sparingly." he said. "Besides we owe them for a couple things." he said quietly.

"Yeah, Lisa was pissed about that when I told her Monday Night." said Sherri.

Robert nodded and then took her upstairs, and suggested she read for a while before bed.

Sherri started "The Story of O" and was astounded. She checked her laptop and found it was published in 1954 and was shockingly erotic. Sherri read the first 60 pages and then went to bed with her own Master, happy that he didn't demand she share herself with any man, as the computer article said O was required to.

She snuggled down next to him happy and content.

In the morning, they woke, kissed and started the new morning routine. They exercised a little longer, Robert had told her he was getting soft with only a ½ hour workout. They upped it to just under an hour, for the last 15 minutes Sherri watched as Robert moved himself through exercises with sweat pouring from him.

They showered, and dressed in their clothing. Sherri washed him and then herself understanding that her being washed by him was a reward for exceptional effort. Breakfast was sliced strawberries and English muffins and a small bowl of yogurt.

Robert sat at his desk and called the payroll company he used and told them to prep for two new employees on his account, then he told them at least one more would be added in the next couple weeks. He pulled documents from his file cabinet and was relieved to see he had four complete sets of the employment documentation he would need.

Lisa arrived at 8am, and greeted Sherri with a smile and then shook her head. "Sherri, your glowing like a neon sign again, you two are like teenagers for Christ sakes."

Sherri smiled and walked Lisa into the Office. "He turned the Library into an office for us, and moved the Library upstairs."

Robert gave them the office to fill out the forms, including tax withholding documents and then they watched as he faxed the documents and payroll instructions to the Payroll company, with instructions to start the pay on this past Monday.

"OK Ladies, shall we go to the office and get those papers filled out and signed. Afterwards Lisa, if you will accompany Sherri and help her pick out your office furniture." Robert said.

"Sure, I would like to pick my own desk." said Lisa honestly.

"Great, now ladies, lot's of work yet today." said Robert. They took two cars, Lisa rode with Sherri and Robert drove his Audi to the office. They met in the parking lot and walked inside.

After Sherri re-read the contract to make sure it was the one she had read last night, she advised Robert to sign, no changes, nothing different from what she had read and they had discussed. Robert sighed it, and got the information he needed. He called and got the Telephones set up. Four phone lines, one High speed DSL line, and then called to make the Cable TV folks get them on a list. He bugged the woman until she agreed to have it in Wednesday. The Phones would be active on Monday, and they would be there to test the lines before lunch Monday. Robert told the Manager that he would need five keys to the office. The manager gave him two that he had now, and promised to have the others available Monday before lunch. The Janitor would be advised that suite 4D would be occupied and would put it on his full cleaning list.

"Lisa, that means that Monday, you have to be here. At least until lunch. I'm sure the Manager can scare up a folding chair, but until the furniture is delivered, there isn't any need to hang around all day. The only equipment we have to have by Monday morning is enough phones for the phone company guy to get set up Monday Morning. After lunch, I guess you are free to enjoy the day." Robert said. "Sherri, you and Lisa go find some furniture, try and get it delivered next week. Monday, you and I are going hunting for an honest accountant."

"You act like that is going to be hard to find." said Sherri.

"It is harder than you think." Robert said. "I want one who is honest, who won't lie, cheat, or steal. One who won't cover up for someone who is. Accuracy is important, but all accountants are accurate."

"Robert, that is what all accountants do, they honestly enter the data and check it to be sure it's right, they don't steal because they are audited by other accountants and would be caught." said Lisa.

"True, but they can cover up for someone else, a friend or someone who is blackmailing them. That may not be caught until an audit, and could cost millions." Robert told her. "I want to know before then, fix the problem, eliminate any threat, and that means a man or woman who I can trust."

"OK, I guess I see your point." said Lisa.

"I trust you, and one thing I mentioned to Sherri is filing cabinets, lot's of them, because there will be lot's of paper during the year. And you will have more access than anyone ever has had to my Business information. You and Sherri are the first people I have ever trusted with this much information, and I readily admit I am uncomfortable exposing myself this way. If I have an accountant I can't trust, then all my time will be spent looking over his shoulder, instead of growing the company." Robert explained. "That means that it fails, and I sell everything and invest online buying municipal bonds and other securities. I don't want to do that, I like giving people jobs, paying them above average wages, and doing what I can for them. Most companies hire someone for a job twice in the same year. In other words, the average time a Security Guard works at a company is about six months. At my company, it's 36 months. That number is growing, as the guards I hire are trained once, and then stay with the company for three years. We don't' have a lot of supervisors, because we don't need them."

"I think I understand, and will do my best." said Lisa.

"I know you will, and believe this, I'll do whatever I can to help you if you need it. I trust and protect my people." Robert told her looking her in the eye. "I'll be boring at first, and I'm sorry about that. I'm putting TV's in the offices, and will not block the movie channels, or any channels. I'll try and schedule an appointment for you to meet the accountant, I want to avoid any personality conflicts. However I doubt that will be a problem. Sherri mentioned that you were responsive and hard working when she was less friendly."

Lisa smiled and looked at her friend. "Thank you, but anyone you choose will be fine." She knew she was professional enough to work with anyone.

Robert nodded, and then said "Ladies, you have a shopping spree to begin, and I have other work to get started on. Have a good time." He left the office and Sherri and Lisa discussed desks and general ideas and then left to find the furniture that they wanted.

Robert got home and found a large crate just inside the kitchen and Suzanne scowling at it. He looked and it was Sherri's chair for the Dungeon, and he worked it towards the dining room. He apologized for the disruption and promised it would be gone before Monday. Suzanne appeared somewhat sated by this promise and returned to her work of creating delectable dishes.

Sherri and Lisa dropped by the law firm. Robert had called and the Founding partner promised to have the letters ready soon, and include them in the copies of the incorporation papers that would be sent to the corporate office.

"Have you decided on either using an accountant or a law firm to handle the taxes and corporate reporting requirements?" asked Franklin.

"Well sir, Robert is concerned that he won't be able to find an accountant to meet the needs, and I think he may be right. For now, we need to move forward, and that means the incorporation filing with the state, and the creation of bank accounts etc. First there must be a company for someone to track." Sherri said "However as location of an acceptable candidate is something we despair about, I can tell you that the answer while obviously not set in stone, is leaning towards the law firm approach."

Franklin liked this answer, and promised to have the letters drawn up and shipped with the documents next week. He indicated that he would be pleased to write such letters, and please tell Mr. Mason how happy the firm is to be of service, both now and in the future.

Sherri left and joined Lisa in the lobby who was chatting with her friend the Receptionist, and they went Furniture shopping.

They found the desks first, but didn't like the chairs. They did pick matching file cabinets, and then discussed a small fridge, and looking didn't see one they liked. At the second store, a nice small fridge was there, but no chairs that were nice. Instead they looked like rejects from the Star Trek set.