Fantasy For Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pre-empts my fearfiil inner dialogue.

" . . . Of course, if you don't make me come, I shall have to hurt you . . ."

I fearfully lower my eyelids, trying to block out my terror.

"Time for that later." And I KNOW she WILL hurt me later.

"You wanted my cunt. Here it is . . . "

Through slit eyes I see her tear the final studs apart on her hot pants. The two panels of latex separate and lifting her bum slightly from my breastbone she slides them off her body, throwing them to the floor.

Her cunt . . . her delicious cunt, flowers before my downcast eyes.

It is naked, just like the swollen lips of my own shaven slit.

But whereas my twat divides my crotch with a smooth, straight line, her vagina bursts open like a' full, budding rose. The lips of her cunt fold outwards, delicate layer upon delicate layer. I cannot stop myself. I need to taste this woman.

I extend my tongue, questioningly, anxious to please, unsure of what I should do.

My tongue caresses the folds of her cunt lips, exploring the contours, savouring the taste. She tastes of salt and raspberries and . . . remembering the times, the many times, I have brought myself off with my hand, and sucked the juices into my mouth . . . I yearn for this woman, this gloriously suckable, tongue fuckable woman.

I no longer have any doubts about making love to a female, a female who hurts me in her lustful desire.

I want to make this woman, who pillaged my cunt and ass with her darling breasts, who is bound to me nipple to nipple, teat to teat, who represents my master and is therefore my mistress . . . my sweet, cruel mistress . . . , I want to make her CUM.

I thrill to the thought of the . . . lesbian? . . . maybe . . . bisexual . . . definitely . . . passions that flood my mind.

I continue my exploration with my tongue, anxious not to reveal my enthusiasm, fearful that cruel Sonja will take her cunt from my mouth.

My eyes sparkle with desire, but I hide them behind the masking slits of my narrowed eyelids. I push my tongue past the surrounding spreading labia of her cunt, seeking the softness of the flesh that lies beneath.

Sonja's cunt muscles harden, gripping my tongue. Her cunt is exercised, educated. She manipulates it well, massaging my tongue.

She uses her muscles to nudge my tongue upwards, burying itself in the folds of her cunt lips, straining to reach the top of her slit, searching for her clitoris.

I find it.

It is fat and wide, pushing boldly from the top of her cunt, unhidden by her cuntal lobes.

I swirl my tongue round this monster of a clit and realise that Sonja is already starting to flow. Her juices coat my tongue with the glorious slime of womanhood.

I run my tongue over the top of her broad, pulsing clit, sweeping round it wide strokes.

A fine line of hair touches my tongue and through slit eyes I note that she is not completely shaven. A heart of red pubic hair decorates the area above her clit. It matches her long locks in colour and the inside is empty, shaven. The heart is a pubic stencil, decorative and tiny. I trace the path of Sonja's pubes, my tongue sliding from the point at its base, flowing along the sweeping curve and . . .

My eyes jerk with shock and surprise.

I hear our Master laugh at my lack of composure.

"I told you Sonja was special."

This is an understatement.

Surmounting the open gash of her unfolded cunt, the large pulsing hump of her wide, swelling clit, the pubic heart . . .

. . . I cannot believe my eyes . . .

. . . is a stubby pencil of flesh, perhaps an inch and a half wide and four inches long. It points outward, erect, throbbing.

She has . . .

"I have a cock. You like it? I was born with it. Cock and cunt together. A most convenient occurrence. It happens now and again. I have balls. They are recessive, buried in my body. I can come from cunt and cock. You want it?"

I back from the erectile tissue .1 am making love to a freak . . . but my lust overcomes my fear.

I stare at the cock, small and perfect, circumcised, the head neatly bulbous and veined. I stare at the flowering gap of her fuck hole.

I gaze up at her budding, conical breasts, the sweet curves of waist and hips.

Cock or no cock, Sonja is a woman and I will possess her as a woman, whatever it takes.

I slide my tongue round the warm flesh of her mini-cock. I savour the head, licking up yellowing beads of pre-cum that form at the tiny hole of the . . . Sonja's . . urethra.

I suck the/her cock into my mouth, but she pulls it back, glistening with my spittle.

"Oh, no Emma, not yet. It's my cunt that requires your attention. Look."

She flexes the muscles of her cunt and her labia open and close as if winking at me. As it opens I see the pinkness beneath, soft and wet, oh so wet, beckoning to me.

She laughs. "Don't worry, slave. I will fuck you."

But how, we are bound together. Silver links our tits. IF she turns to my cunt our tits will be torn apart. And if she does not then how can she fuck me?

I let the unanswered questions pass and turn my attention to her fuck hole. She uses her fingers to pull her labia apart, opening a passage, into which my tongue descends, stirring her come juice into a creamy froth.

She bucks, yanking on my tits as she does so, slapping them against her rounded buttocks, drawing out my nips on the silver chain that links us together.

She squeezes her own tits together in ecstasy, her milk (what a curious, wonderful woman) beading out of her nipple ducts.

Despite the pain, I plunge forward, burying my tongue in the soft channel of her cunt walls. I slide my hand over her latexed legs, reaching for her inner thigh. I run my fingers over the softness of her naked upper thigh, feeling the tendons tauten as her cunt thrashes to the lap of my tongue.

I trail my fingers over her crinkled labia, thrilling to the smoothness, the sweet, soft folds of her cunt lips.

My thumb presses on her clit. It is hard and swelling. I rotate my thumb and push inwards, pressing softly but firmly.

Sonja reaches behind her and fingers my nipples, squashing them between thumb and forefinger. Passion rips through my body and I lurch, throwing her forward. My breasts stretch and elongate, pulling upwards, extending my tit flesh.

She pushes her cunt against my mouth forcing my tongue deeper and deeper inside her. She rocks back and forth forcing me deeper into the cave of her twat, pulling my breasts in sweet agony.

She pinches her nipples forcing herself closer to orgasm.

She slides her hand down her stomach, fondling the firm swell of her belly.

She . . . she . . . oh my goddddd . . .

She IS going to fuck me. She is going to FUCK me.

She grasps her rudimentary Penis and . . .

"Breathe through your left nostril, Emma>"

. . . she slides the now fully erect penis . . .

. . . wet with pre-cum . . .

. . . into the left passage . . .

. . . of my aquiline nose.

I never thought it possible, but it is happening.

Saturated with pre-cum, the slim, firm cock slides upwards, turning my nasal passage into a curious sort of cunt.

My stomach heaves in revulsion. I find it hard to accept this abnormality, this obscenity.

But my cunt and mouth know better.

My slit starts to stream with pre-orgasmic fluid, excited by the total possession of my face.

And my mouth sucks on her gaping cunt, trying to draw her entire crotch into the warm, accepting maw.

She rocks back and forth, stretching and releasing my bound breasts, impaling her fuck hole on the point of her tongue, pushing it deeper into the flesh tunnel that leads to her cervix. She pushes my thumb aside and her clit bounces off my upper lip, stimulating it to new heights of sensitivity.

She fucks my face with her mini-cock, the head pushing deeper into my nose, flaring my nostril into a wide, accepting fuck channel.

I am totally overtaken by the madness. I squeeze my thighs around my sodden cunt, gripping my extended mammaries with my hands, moulding them into obscene, elongated shapes, slapping them against the curve of her rounded buttocks.

Her rocking becomes faster, more intense. Every tissue of my body strains. Tits, nose, cunt, mouth, nipples, strain and gape, accepting this riotous assault on my submissive body.

Her tits strain above me, taut, pointing, chained in silver, objects of desire.

My own breasts need no help from my grasping hands.

I reach upwards and cling to the double peak of her chained mammaries, pulling her forwards with each inward stroke of her cock, pushing her backwards so my tongue can fuck her cunt. With each pull my nipples heave upwards, dragging my tortured tit flesh after them.

With every push they relax into the mis-shaped mounds of my boobs, waiting tentatively, expectantly for the next stretching assault. The pace becomes faster and my tits, my nipples, my cunt, my face, are on fire. Only my cunt feels empty, longing to be filled, longing to be fucked. But it is not inactive. Juices stream from the lips of my labia, boiling as my body starts to shake.

Sonja urges me on as her mouth pours forth obscenities, voicing her thoughts in a dreadful chant of possession.

"Yes, Emma, yes . . . squeeze my tits . . . oh shit . . . your tongue . . . in my cunt . . . deeper . . oh, yes . . . deeper . . .

my . . . cock . . . oh, please . . . open for me . . . your mouth . . . my slit . . . suck me . . . fuck me . . . squeeze me . . ."

I grunt in time to her chant of filth.

"Tits . . . uuunhhh . . . nips . . . pain . . . so good . . . hurts. . . so good . . . mmmm . . . cunt . . . your sweet cunt . . . your sweet, sweet cunt . . . Sonnnja . . . your cock . . . fuck . . . oh fuck . . . fuck me . . . yeeeeeessss."

We reach new heights of pleasure as our bodies rock in unison, pleasure building, holes throbbing, tits aching, our clits ready to expl . . . oooooooooh . . . ooooooooh . . .

oooooooh . . . de.

"Stop . . .don't stop . . .can't stop . . .bitch . . .cunt . . .fuck. . . oh, fuck . . .I want to . . . I'm going to . . .yes . . . oh, yes . . .make . . . meeeee . . .I . . . want . . . tooooo . . . toooooo

. . .

CCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM . . . . . . . . . . . ."

Our voices meld, our frames shake, our bodies explode . . . together . . . m one beautiful, lustful, aching, throbbing wave of mutual adoring orgasm

My hips heave as my cunt explodes in rapture, my tits swell and contract in the delirious throws of cum after cum.

Sonja's crotch becomes a flood of orgasmic juices as she lets loose on the wave of pleasure. Wet, flowing, slimy, feminine cum floods my mouth, drowns my thrusting tongue.

Her clit skids over my lip, her love-bead ripe with the lubrication of orgasm.

Her piss-hole, her tiny, hidden urethra, pushes forward and a yellow, steaming, acidic stream of pee pours from the head of her cunt, splashing my face, swamping my accepting mouth.

Her tits drip delicate beads of milk onto my eyelids.

And her cock, buried deep in my nose lurches.

Hot sticky cum floods my nose and pours down my other nostril. I try to sniff the overflow through my nose into my mouth and the outpouring collects in sticky pools over my tongue, welling back into Sonja's gaping, pulsing cunt.

I am covered, eyes to neck, in a seething, steaming mixture of sperm and piss and cum juice.

I pull Sonja forward by her pointed, heaving tits. My face is smothered in cunt and clit and cock and cum.

My tits and nips soar and stretch to unimaginable heights.

The pain, the wonderful, throbbing, self-inflicted, submissive pain joins as one with my orgasm.

I scream deeply into Sonja's crotch.

The waves of pleasure and pain erupt over my body.

And I lurch and scream and swoon and throb

In waves of Sapphic desire.

Calling her name

"Sonja . . . Sonja . . . Sonja"

I let my body take possession of my soul and fall, heaving, throbbing, streaming.

I am hers.("I love you, Sonja")

I am his.("I love you, master")

I am theirs.

To treat as they please.

To force into submission.

To degrade as they please.

And I want them to never . . . ever . . . ever . . .

Stop.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Stop . . . stop . . . stoooooooooopppppppp . . . "

The walls from Emma's aching throat echo off the bathroom walls.

She remembers . . .

Sonja flooding her face with the juices from cunt, cock and pee-hole.

Her master kissing her on the lips, murmuring, "Good slave."

Him turning to Sonja, sucking her nipples, and stating, "Time to clean this slave up."

Sonja giggling, "All over . . .?" and detaching the silver chain that had linked their breasts together.

The feeling of loss as the tension on her nipples and breasts subsided, the desire to be linked eternally to Sonja's pointed mammaries:

The satin sheets caressing her sore teats as her master turned her over on her belly. She remembers each action in clear, crystal detail.

They seize her by the ankles and pull her to the floor.

They tug her with ease across the bedroom floor towards the open door.

She slides on her inflated tits, her swelling belly, skimming across the shiny floor on nipples, areolae and tit flesh.

The master and Sonja drag her along the upstairs hallway into the luxury of the large, roomy bathroom to which she has treated herself

Her tits, sore with friction, cool soothingly as they drop her, facedown, on the marbled floor. The master peruses the bathroom.

"You must spend a lot of time in here, Emma. It is perfect for our purposes."

It is true. Emma loves to pamper her gloriously, maturing body, powdering, preening, soaking her curves in hot, steamy water. She has installed bath, basin, bidet and, her pride and joy, a shower stall the size of a small room.

It is the shower that attracts his attention.

"Room enough for a party, "HE remarks, but Emma notes that his tone is dark, enigmatic and she wonders what is implied:

The shower is enclosed on three sides by black and white tiled walls reaching up to a lofty, high ceiling.

Open waterproof curtains reveal a frame that fills the spacious shower area. A chromium square fills the upper reaches of the space. It is supported by two shining uprights, running down the centre of the shower stall walls, which in turn support two large adjustable showerheads. A second square runs round the base of the stall, a flexible spray rising mid-point from the front of the chromium frame. A final upright joins the top and bottom frame and two bars of chrome cross from corner to corner, intersecting in the open top of the shower. Soaps and oils, powders and unguents pack to two marble shelves that run the length of the side walls. "I suspect that you've had many a good time in here," the master remarks. "Let's see how we can put it to more, shall we say, extreme, uses."

Face against the marble floor, Emma ponders on the accuracy of her master's statements. She has often luxuriated under the showerheads for hours at a time, massaging her breasts, pampering her curves. But she wonders what HE means by "extreme". To what do they now intend to submit her? She quickly discovers his intentions.

HE turns to Sonja. "Truss her and clean her," HE orders, "I have things to prepare. I'm sure you'll be able to deal with that more than adequately, won't you love-child." HE reaches for Sonja's pouting teats and pulls the Brazilian girl towards him, fondling her cunt-lips, kissing her pointed nipples.

Sonja swoons at his perfunctory treatment of her body and laughs. "If you treat me badly I will do anything for you," she replies and Emma realises, shamefully, that she feels exactly the same.

The master leaves the bathroom and Sonja pulls the submissive Emma to her feet, still groggy from her last series of orgasms induced by the bi-sexual girl/woman.

"You're too big for me to support, Emma," Sonja states, "I'll have to tie you to the crosspieces of that frame. But I'm sure you won't mind that will you slave?"

"I cannot mind, can I," Emma admits,"I will do anything you or the master wishes. You know that, don 't you? I love you both. Therefore, I must please you both."

"Good answer," Sonja laughs, "but can't you admit, just one tiny little bit, that you like being abused, that you get off on it."

Emma blushes, highlighting her strong cheekbones. As if to acknowledge Sonja's playful accusations, her body tingles as the girl pulls her to the centre of the shower and binds her wrists, tightly, with the end of a nylon rope.

Sonja passes the rope through the cross-piece above their heads and ties it off on the rear upper frame, leaving Emma with her arms stretched above her crown, firmly upright, curves swelling legs astride in the centre of the stall.

"Spread your legs, slave," Sonja orders, "I can't clean you properly if you hide your assets, can I?"

Emma forces her shaking legs apart and stands akimbo on the tiled floor.

Sonja slides a finger into Emma's now open cunt and slides it into her moistness. Removing her finger she licks it with glee and smiles at the naked slave.

"You taste so sweet Emma, darling. I could eat you out for breakfast. And maybe I will, maybe I will." Emma blushes again, a Sapphic desire raising her body temperature as she envisages the girl's mouth sucking on her cunt.

Sonja opens the two showerheads, notes the temperature of the water, and turns them up to full. Warm, rushing water caresses Emma's frame, easing the aches and soreness that throb through her. She stands there, luxuriating as the water floods across her breasts, her belly, her back, tumbling over her flaring hips and welling in her very centre of cunt and ass.

Sonja turns on the front head, pointing the nozzle to the floor, checking the temperature with skill and efficiency. She bends the gooseneck upwards and aims a tight jet at the top of Emma's open cunt. Emma screams in shock.

The powerful jet is icy cold. It pounds on her clit, making it ache. She wants to pull it away, but she knows that if she does Sonja will punish her severely, so she stands there, cunt gaping, as the jet mingles with the hot water streaming down her body.

Her clit wants to shrink from the cold, but the stimulation causes it to swell into a state of erectness.

Sonja nods in satisfaction at her handiwork and reaches for a bottle of perfumed shower foam She pulls the latex halter top over her head and her pointed tits spring forward released from their tight constriction. The latex thigh boots that cover her legs sets off her mocha coloured skin.

She opens her legs wide and faces Emma as she hangs there, glistening in the wet downpour. She slides a hand between her own legs, sighing as it grazes the folds of her cunt. "Looking at you makes me want to come," she informs Emma, "It makes me want to make you come. And I will. Soon."

She smiles and Emma knows that the slave girl has something strange, something awful, in her mind.

Sonja opens the bottle of foam, pours it over her hands and massages it into her own body. Soapy streaks spread across her tits and belly. She steps toward Emma and slides her soapy torso across Emma's wet frame. Bubbles lift on Emma's tits, soap coats her belly, turning her into a slippery, slithering pillar of female flesh. She gazes at her glistening curves and feels proud of the heaviness, the beauty, the fullness of her torso.

Sonja repeats the process

"Your waist . . ." The soap lathers on Emma's hips.

"Your back . . ." Bubbles collect in the small of her back.

"Your ass . . ." Sonja has lathered her pointed tits and Emma thrills as the girl pushes them into the soft, resilient, bouncy swell of her buttocks, swirling the tiny tits across the rounding surface, pushing her pointing nipples into the deepness of her cleft