Fantasy For Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

A group of women are entwined on the bed. The first lies, spread-eagled, tied to the bed, her legs open wide, offering, pleading. I remember my session with Sonja on that very same bed and long to play with my pussy, to bring the lustful memories, my thick cunt juices, flooding back. I dare not. It is forbidden, but I watch the obscene tableau with desire, squeezing my cunt lips between my thighs in a vain attempt to satisfy my lust. A second woman crouches between the first's outspread legs, her mouth fastened to the cunt of the first, sucking greedily, burying her tongue in the open twat. Further along the first woman's body, two diminutive Thai women kneel, leaning forward, chewing on the nipples of her pointing breasts. Their open cunt lips are pierced by a silver chain, which passes under their bodies, across the tits of the first woman and links their cunts together. As they worry the woman's nipples, their hips pump. The chain pulls against their delicate, tender labia, stretching the lips with each movement. The tension seems to urge them to new heights of desire. Cunt juices glisten at the mouths of their tortured, desiring slits. A pile of pillows supports the head of the first woman. Her head is shaved, bald, shining, beautiful.

Another woman, legs wide, clamps the head between her thighs, rubbing her gaping cunt on the first woman's naked pate, trying desperately to force the entire scalp into the depths of her cunt. Though not succeeding, her cunt loves every moment of the effort. Cum pours out of her cunt, over the first woman's bald head, across her face and into her gaping mouth. One of the Thai girls kisses her on the lips, exchanging fluids. As she does so a man moves in behind her and without lubrication plugs her tiny, tiny ass with his enormous cock. She pushes her hips hard against the invading phallus, pumping, trying to push the cock deeper, further into her rectum. The strain tells and the tension pulls against her pierced cunt-lips. She screams and her Thai companion joins in as the chain that links them tightens and slackens, stretching the lips of their fuck-holes to unimaginable lengths. They both bite down on the nipples of the first woman in attempt to stifle their screams. She revels in the pain digging the long painted nails of her fingers into the flesh of her dugs, breaking the skin. Trickles of blood shine on the whiteness of her pale, ravaged breasts.

**

A man lies on the floor, surrounded by women, partaking, it seems, in a typical male fantasy. But it is the women who are in charge. One woman sits astride his chest, forcing her open cunt against his mouth. Her belly is swollen in pregnancy and she rests the swelling on his face. Two other women kneel reverentially by her side, stroking her engorged tits, sucking on her nipples, coaxing milk from her breasts. Milk drools over her pregnant abdomen. A fourth woman squats over his erect cock, facing his feet, pumping his cock into her ass. A second man lies on his back before her, sucking on her cunt. She is the throes of a period, her gaping cunt oozing blood and cum. Circles of rope enclose her swelling tits. Two lengths of rope feed over her tits, across her nipples and fasten round the second man's cock, cutting into the hardness of his penis Every time the fourth woman fucks her ass, the ropes tighten, pulling on the root of his cock and stretching it unnaturally. He screams, but the screams are muffled by the enclosing expanse of her bloody, seeping crack.

**

Ankles swathed in ropes, the ropes fastened to the iron loops in the ceiling, a woman hangs upside down, legs spread widely. Her arms are also roped and these lead to the matching loops in the floor. She hangs there, an inverted St. Andrew's cross, her cunt and ass-hole wide open, totally exposed. A second woman is against her, arms along legs, legs along arms, body to inverted body. Their cunts and mouths press together as, bound to floor and ceiling, their slim swelling bodies pressed together, they feverishly suck each other's gaping cunts. Double-ended dildos protrude from their asses. From time to time they remove their mouths from each other's cunts and pull the protruding ends of the dildos into their mouths, gripping them with their teeth. Teeth tightly clenched they fuck the phalluses into each others asses. As they alternate the processes, cunts sucked, asses fucked, a naked man, his erection huge and engorged, stands at their side forcing his cock between their soft, touching bodies. Their soft female flesh swallows his massive cock and he starts to fuck the enclosing mass of their entire torsos. Their faces shine beatifically, their minds and bodies given over to the abuse and pleasure that thrills through their torsos, their asses and their ripe, slippery cunts.

**

It is an orgy of writhing, abused, worshipped, enslaved, pulsating bodies. Fearfully, I realise that in a brief moment I am to become a centre of one these tableaux, a tool for others' pleasures, a fucking device for both man and woman.

My master confirms my fears.

"I give you Emma," he informs the orgiastic crowd. "Do as you will with her submissive body. She has no will of her own. She is mine and therefore she is yours."

The reaction of the crowd is immediate.

Hands cover my kneeling body, lifting me in the air, face high above the floor, swathed in silk. The hands pummel and tear, rending the silk from my heaving body.

Except for the silk ties at my wrists and ankles I am naked, open, a submissive offering to the party.

Hands pull and caress my swollen, hanging breasts.

Mouths suck on my explosive nipples.

A hand invades my willing cunt.

A mouth sucks on the pucker of my ass-hole.

Fingers knead my rounded buttocks.

I am anonymous, possessed, a slave to sex, theirs.

I love every minute of the experience.

I will fuck and be fucked, suck and be sucked.

They carry me across the room.

My feet are forced into obscenely high-heeled shoes.

As they place my feet on the ground, the muscles in my calves tighten, and I stand there, naked, enslaved but beautifully proud of my submission.

My silk round my ankles is bound either side of one end of the short padded bench. Its width forces my legs wide apart, spreading strongly on rising, spiked heels.

The heels force my body forward and my ass pushes back, tight and rotund.

I am pushed forward over a padded bar, my torso bending into a V.

My head hangs just above the floor.

My swollen breasts hang pendulously, nipples swelling, pointing downwards.

I grip my ankles in both hands, pulling my body into a tight, offered V of flesh, ass protruding provocatively in the air.

A woman slides beneath my prostrate body and lifting her head, clamps her mouth on my wide, open cunt.

A man lifts her hips and impales her on his hard, pointed erection. As his cock rips into her, her sucking on my cunt becomes wild and feverish. She chews on my cunt lips, bites on my clit.

A long thin tongue presses against my ass-hole, pushing forward, penetrating my ass. I push my hips upward, forcing the drilling tongue deeper into my rectum.

"Fuck me . . . suck me . . . shit . . . piss . . . cock . . . cunt . . . tits . . . my tits . . . hurt my tits."

I mouth obscenities, urging them on to force me to further heights of sexual pleasure, of enslaved want and desire.

A hand lifts my face and I see Sonja, a harness strapped around her hips, a demonic smile making her face shine in rapture.

She holds a long, large double-headed dildo in her hands.

It is moulded in pink, pliant, hard rubber, for all-the-world looking like a fleshy, massive double-ended cock.

She presses one large end against my lips, forcing it into the wetness of my mouth. I suck on the dildo.

The moulded cock fills my mouth and I wrap my tongue around it, accepting it as the real thing. My cheeks bulge as the monster fills my accepting mouth.

She slides the length from my mouth.

It is coated in my saliva.

She spreads her legs before my upturned face, and sucks on the other cock-shaped end of the dildo like an obscene lollipop.

I release my ankles and take the dildo in my hands, gripping the fleshy rubber, steadying it as she rapes her mouth with the other end.

Her fingers stray between her open thighs, fingering her cunt, caressing her flowering cunt lips.

She pulls the lips apart and nods her head.

The message is clear.

I pull the massive pseudo-cock from her mouth and force it into the squishy, wetness of her cunt. It stretches wide, forcing her thighs and cunt-lips outwards. The slim, Brazilian girl stands impaled, agape, totally filled by one end of the life-like dildo.

She fastens the harness around the dildo and the slim cock that dangles above her cunt hardens and jerks erect, running parallel to the obscene pseudo cock that protrudes from the wetness of her fuck hole.

She allows my head to fall and strides, her latex covered thighs and legs powerfully slim, towards the rear of the bench. towards my offered ass.

She kicks her latexed leg over the prostrate body of the woman sucking on my cunt, and pulls the still fucked woman's head upwards to meet my probing, glistening clit. The woman sucks my clit into her mouth as Sonja presses the bulbous end of the dildo against my wet twat. I feel its hugeness against the slit of my shaven cunt-lips and panic.

"No . . . please . . . no . . . it's too big . . . my cunt can't take it . . . not there . . . you'll rip me apaaaaaaaa . . . . . . . . . . "

Sonja knows better. She pushes her harnessed hips forward, forcing the enormous dildo through the swollen slit of my labia, pressing into the depths of my pink, open cunt. The dildo fills my cunt completely, forcing the walls apart.

It pushes forward, invading the length of my vagina, battering against the opening to my womb.

I push my hips backwards to accept its length and in doing so force the other end of the double-cock into the steamy recesses of Sonja's twat.

She pushes forward, anxious to fill herself with its length, and forces the other end deeper into my vagina.

Again, my hips lurch backwards and we start to fuck each other furiously, the double ended cock joining our slippery loins together.

I reach behind me, grasping the globes of my buttocks, pulling my cheeks apart, exposing the tight ring of my puckered ass-hole.

I feel Sonja pressing the end of her rudimentary slim penis against my ass-hole, feeding its erect tissue into my rectum.

I want it in me, now, and I push backwards, filling my cunt, forcing the dildo deeper into Sonja's tight, grasping twat and, joy, oh joy, driving her secondary cock into the depths of my ass.

A hand grips my chin, lifting my head. A large black penis dangles before my mouth. I need no prompting. My mouth desires, wants, needs, cock and I suck the black penis into my cheeks. It hardens. Pre-cum wettens the circumcised head.

I long for the black man to come in my mouth, fill my stomach with his jism. It is not be.

I moan as he slides his huge, fully erect cock from my mouth. My jaw aches. His cock shines under the coating of my spittle.

Without any ceremony he steps behind Sonja, bends her body forward pressing her hard pointed breasts into my sweaty back, and forces his erectile tissue between her swelling buttocks and into the depths of her ass.

His cock fills her rectum and rubs against the dildo in her widening cunt.

His invasion pushes her forcefully forward, propelling the double-dildo deeper into my fuck-hole, pushing through the entrance to my womb.

Totally filled, I scream as he fucks into Sonja's ass. The dildo in her cunt crashes against her cervix. The end in my cunt forces my womb wider. Her cock pistons in and out of my gaping, grasping ass. We only care about one thing as we are fucked; to fuck each other and thereby fuck ourselves.

"Harder . . .faster . . . deeper . . .fuck. . . fuck me . . .please, fuck me . . . yes . . .yes . . . yes . . .yes, oh yes . . . fuuuuuuuuck . . .meeeeeeeee!!!"

Our screams of pleasure become as one as our asses and cunts are filled.

The screams draw the interest of a man whipping the ass of a blonde Scandinavian woman crouching nearby. She is laughing maniacally as the leather scores the pale skin of her ripe

buttocks. When the onslaught of her ass ceases she pleads for more, but the man's attention drawn to the tangle of naked flesh of which I am the centrepiece. He steps away from her crouching frame lashing the whip one last time between the crack of her ass, the tip landing neatly on the round, enticing pucker of her pale ass-hole.

She is not left alone for long.

A naked, raven-haired girl lays a rubber sheet beside the crouching blonde and rolls her over onto the sheet.

A curvaceous Indian girl joins them both, her plump curves restrained by a tight corset, which bites into her waist. Her dusky flesh tumbles from the top of the bustier, her large tits jutting upwards over the top, nipples coloured with bright blue rouge.

She carries a large metal pan filled with cooling melted chocolate. She tips the pan and chocolate drools onto swelling tits of the prostrate blonde, darkening her fair skin.

The chocolate slides over the curves of the blonde's tits and wells in her belly.

The dark-haired girl smears the brown liquid all over the blonde's frame, her face, her neck, her hips, her legs.

The Indian girl pours the last of the chocolate over the blonde's crotch.

Her fair cunt hairs become as dark as the hair on the raven-haired girls head.

Warm chocolate puddles at the entrance to the blonde's cunt, seeping into her fuck hole.

The Indian woman smears the dregs from the pan between her unclad legs, covering her cunt and ass-hole in a secondary brown skin.

She squats over the blonde's face.

The blonde stretches her tongue upwards, licking the chocolate from the Indian woman's brown cunt-lips, rotating her tongue towards the tight ass-hole beyond.

As the dark-haired girl commences to whip the blonde's entire body, the Indian squats lower forcing the blonde's tongue and then her entire face into her cunt, stifling the blonde's screams with her cunt and ass.

The lash marks leave tantalising threads of pale skin showing through the chocolate that covers the blonde. Soon, she resembles an exotic zebra, her pumping, orgasmic body stripped with white lines of whipped flesh. Hardly any chocolate remains on her huge tits, which become white and then red as the whip cuts line after line into her swelling boobs. The blonde shakes in orgasm.

The man takes one final satisfied look at the scene of perversion and then.. oh, no . . turns his attention to me.

He crouches beneath my shaking head and grips my large, swelling, swinging tits in his gloved hands, pinching my nipples forcefully, rubbing the swelling nubs between his leather clad fingers.

"Shall I give these my full attention," he asks the master, whose huge erection reveals the pleasure he is getting from the fuck-feast in which Sonja and I have immersed ourselves. Despite my full cunt I gaze on my master's erect cock and long to have it buried in my hole. I long to have his cum surging against my cunt walls. I long to submit to his ultimate possession. It is not yet to be.

"I told you she was yours," the master, "Give her your very special treatment."

It sounds ominous.

What is he going to do to me?

The man drags pieces of a wood and metal device from a bag by his side.

The largest piece consists of two highly polished thin wooden plates, narrowly separated by spacers at each corner.

Four long, metal screw threads protrude outwards from the corners of each.

In my fucked frenzy, ass and cunt ploughed into rapturous ecstasy, I eye the gadget curiously, wondering what the man has in mind.

He separates my breasts, widening the luscious cleavage between my tits, and pushes the joined plates forward against my breastbone. He eases my swelling tits between the long metal screws.

The large swell of my expansive tits presses against the device holding it in place. I suddenly realise what is about to happen, and watch in horror as he produces two wooden plates, drilled with holes at each corner and slides the holes over the screws. He takes eight butterfly nuts and twists them over the end of each screw rod. Each of my tits is sandwiched in wood, coolly encaged by the metal screws.

("I know, I know . . . my tits . . . he can't . . . my beautiful tits . . . he mustn't . . .")

He does . . .

His hands dart around the nuts one by one, tightening them more and more.

The flesh of my tits is pressed inwards, squeezing, flattening.

The light restraint on my tits turns to squashing, consuming pressure.

Even the assault on my open holes cannot distract me from this fiendish torture.

As he screws the nuts tighter and tighter the space between the wooden plates becomes narrower and narrower, squeezing my lovely tits into obscene shapes.

The centres are flat, tightly constricted.

Excess flesh bulges from the sides of the frame.

My tits throb and ache as he tightens the screws even further.

"My tits . . . oh fuck me . . . my aching tits . . . deeper . . .my tits, my tits . . . harder, faster, fill me . . . my tits, my tits, my tits . . . you're killing my tiiiiiiiittttttttttts."

Satisfied that he has squashed and squeezed, flattened and squelched my beautiful globes as tightly as possible he turns his attention to . . .

"Not my niiiiiiippples . . ."

I scream in fear for the pain that is about to come.

He produces a pair of large, heavy weights from the bag.

They are surmounted by short, metal rods, each rod ending in a small hook.

He balances the weights in his hands and. passes the hooks through the hole in the nipple rings that Sonja so recently applied.

He lets the weights fall out his hands.

There is only one thing that can happen.

My tits are constricted, bound, squashed.

They are immovable in their tortured encasement.

My nipples however . . .

Pulled by the hanging weights, my already inflamed, hard, sprouting teats are stretched downwards, the heavy weights elongating them unnaturally.

Shocks of pain spike upwards, travelling the stretched length of my teats, travelling across my areolae and sweeping into the flesh of my squashed and aching dugs.

My master cannot contain his glee at my tortured discomfort.

HE grabs a cat-o-nine-tails and snakes it across the floor beneath my hanging, aching dugs.

The metal tips rear and slice the elongated surface of my stretched nipples.

My body jerks with the pain forcing the dildo in my cunt to push further and further into my womb.

I can no longer distinguish pain from pleasure.

Mouths suck on the globes on my of my ripe, swelling buttocks.

The woman nuzzles my clit greedily.

Urged on by the large, black cock in her ass Sonja pumps the dildo into my womb, her cock slides deeper and deeper into my rectum.

The master hands the whip to the man who has caused such pain to my tits and nipples.

The man continues to beat the metal tips against my swollen teats.

The master lifts my head and forces his cock, the cock I love and adore, through my gasping lips, invading my mouth, masking my screams.

Pleasure and pain become one and I give way to them both.

As the master fucks my mouth I grunt my pleasure on the inward stroke, mouth my possession as his cock pulls back against my lips.

"Oh, yes . . . oh yes . . . my tits . . . hurt me . . . my cunt . . . fill me . . . beat me . . . fuck me . . . cunt, ass, clit, tits, nips . . . harder, faster, deeper . . . kill me . . . I . . . want . . . I want to . . .