Fantasy For Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 want to come . . . Make me . . . make me . . . make me . . . cUUUUUUm!!"

As if stimulated by the outpouring of obscenity, one by one, the possessors of my tortured, rapturous body rise to orgasm.

In Sonja's stretched and ravaged ass, the Negro's cock jerks, shooting thick cum down her ass passage into her awaiting belly.

The man fucking the woman sucking my clit pulls his cock from her cunt and hoses her breasts and belly.

Hardly breaking from her suction on my clit, she smoothes the gooey sperm into her tits, rubbing it round her nipples.

Sonja's rudimentary penis cannot take the stimulation of my ass walls any longer. It jets its creamy deposit into the very depths of my ass.

My master cums in my mouth. The thick semen slithers and slides down my gasping throat.

My womb and clit explode in orgasm.

Wet, juicy female cum squeezes to the entrance of my cunt, drenching Sonja's pistoning crotch. The cum reverses it flow and sinks downwards flooding my open womb.

Sonja is the last to come. Orgasms tearing at her body, she releases the harness, leaving one end of the double-dildo poling obscenely from my streaming fuck hole.

No longer impaled, she crawls across the floor, juices pouring from her ravaged twat, towards my kneeling master.

He is still half-erect.

She rolls him on the floor, sucking his cock into her mouth, recreating his erection. It expands in her mouth, stimulated to new potency.

She heaves herself over him and squats over his hard, wavering cock.

I am possessed. I want it in me. She must not do it. I want his cock in my cunt. I have been beaten, fucked in the ass. My tits and nipples still hang in torture. Through my submission I have earned this. I need his cock.

"Nooooooooooo . . .."

I wrench my tied ankles from the bench and, cunt still filled, ass oozing come, nipples and tits swinging and bound, I hurl myself at Sonja as she lowers herself on my master's cock.

Grasping her pointed tits, I throw her to the floor and fall between his legs, drawing his cock into my feverish mouth.

"I'm sorry master . . . mmmmmm . . . I know I've done wrong . . . mmmmmmyesss . . . but I need you . . . 1 need you in my cunt . . . beat me . . . hurt me . . . torture me . . . but please . . . please . . . mmmmmm . . . please . . . fuck me. I'll die . . . oh, yes . . . I'll die . . . mmmmmm . . . if you don't fuck me."

He pulls his cock from my pleading mouth.

Every act in the room, sodomy, rape, torture, passion, pleasure, ceases as a silence breaks the bedlam of orgy, every ear waiting for his angry words.

They do not come.

My act of bravery, my desire to be filled with his cock, my submission to his pleasure has made him strangely gentle, almost loving.

Instead.

"I understand, slave. You want to submit to my cock and therefore you will submit to my cock. But . . . " HE pauses, "You understand that you must be punished for your actions. And to signify your submission you must orchestrate the punishment yourself."

I understand, totally.

"Yes, master, and I will make you proud of me."

"Make it so."

I understand.

I help him to his feet and lay his body along the length of the bench. His cock points upwards like a fleshy, ascending rocket.

Sonja sprawls on the floor, legs spread, scowling. I squat down and kiss her on the lips.

"You love to fuck me, sweet bitch, do it with this."

I heave the one end of the dildo from between my sticky thighs and slide it into her gaping cunt.

She refastens the harness, smiling, and returns my kiss.

"Youknow where."

I straddle my master's body, towering above him in my spiked heels, and lower myself, my cunt hovering above his cock.

I remove the contraption from my battered breasts. The natural resilience forces them back into shape. Their glorious swell returns.

I point to the cat lying on the floor.

"One of you, whip my tits."

A large, Rubenesque woman, tits swaying below her waist, cunt fastened closed by a gold padlock piercing her cunt lips, picks up the cat and strokes my flushed cheek.

"I'm going to really enjoy hurting you, slave."

"I know Make it hard. Make me scream."

She stands beside me, poised, calm, waiting.

Sonja moves in behind me.

She kisses my back.

I turn and tweak her pretty upturned nipples.

"Don't hold back Sonja. I want you to come with us."

I turn to the rest of the expectant partygoers.

"Gather round us, everybody. My master told me I belonged to you. It is true. L am a slave. I am a submissive. My body is not my own. My body belongs to my master. It therefore belongs to you. Treat it as you will."

The crowd surges forward.

I start to lower myself onto my masters cock.

Remembering Sonja's controlling tricks I tighten my cunt muscles around his straining cock.

It slides into my silkiness and I thrill at its hard presence in my cunt.

"Let it begin."

As one they descend upon me.

Sonja slams forward, forcing the gigantic dildo into my ass, tearing my ass-hole apart. My near virgin ass has never been so filled. My sphincter stretches and the dildo surges forward, ploughing into my rectum. A thin trickle of blood rolls down my thighs.

At the same time . . .

The whip whistles down towards my swelling tits, indenting the flesh, cutting deep into my tender breasts. My tits redden as the woman commences to beat them raw.

At the same time . . .

A man teeters on the bench above my master thrusting his cock at my mouth. I gobble it down greedily.

At the same time . . .

Two women fold my hands into fists. They force the fists into their cunts, filling themselves with my hands and wrists.

At the same time . . .

Cunts are smeared over my body. Hands grope over my flanks, my belly, my ass, probing, pulling, pinching.

At the same time . . .

My master lifts his head. A woman cradles it in her expansive tits. I lower my still elongated nipples into his mouth. He sucks and pulls with his lips and then closes his teeth firmly on teats, biting down, breaking the surface skin, blood welling in his mouth.

At the same time. At the same time . . .

We push our hips together, master and slave.

His cock, engorged, veined, swelling, fills my sweet, wet cunt.

He fucks me ferociously and with my willing, slavish cunt I fuck him back.

Blows rain on my breasts; my tits swell larger and larger as they are whipped into a jelly of flesh.

I feel Sonja's wetness flowing down the cheeks of my ass as she pushes deeper and deeper into my rectum, trying to reach my belly with the double-ended dildo; her effort forces the other end of the dildo deep into her cunt and she moans as it pushes it all the way into her womb; cum rains on my body; hands smear it over my face, my eyes, my belly, my ass.

My master's cock pushes deeper into my cunt. My cunt accepts it willingly, sucking it, sliming it, milking it.

I scream, oh how I scream.

I scream for the pain of my tortured tits, my ruptured ass, my possessed body.

I scream to urge them onwards, to hurt me, to punish me, to enslave me, to make me bleed.

But mostly I scream for the pleasure, the pleasure of the dildo in my ass, the lash on my tits, the teeth on my nipples, the cum on my body, the cock . . . the . . . the cock buried hard and deep in my cunt.

The cock that fills me with its throbbing mass.

The cock that pushes my cunt walls outwards.

The cock that that lifts up against my cervix, inflames my clit and punctures my womb.

The cock that jerks inside my body and . . .

"Aiyeeeeeee . . . oh yes . . . fuck me . . . beat me . . . fuck my ass . . . fuck my cunt . . . I'm going to come . . . I'm going to come . . . fuck me . . . fill me . . . fuck me . . . fiiiiiilllllll meeeeeeeeee . . ."

. . . explodes inside my cunt, swamping my cunt walls with cum, his glorious, sticky, filling cum, drenching my womb with cum, drowning my clit, my labia, my cunt walls with hot, steamy, blasting . . .

" . . . wiiiith cuuuuuuuummmm . . . it slithers . . . oh, it steams . . . I'm drowning in your cum . . Oh, master. . . oh, yes . . . fill me . . . fill me . . . fill me . . . I'm going to

CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM."

And I do.

Orgasms thunder through my cunt and clit, spreading outwards through my body.

My cunt juices mingle with his sweet cum and I pull my arm from one of the sucking grasping

cunts, scooping up our mingled body fluids, rubbing them into my weal crossed tits and

bleeding nipples.

I scoop up more and drizzle the mixture onto Sonja's panting lips.

I suck the oleo into my mouth.

I come and I come and I come.

As his cock pumps and my cunt sucks I scream one last long, exultant scream.

It is a scream of ultimate pleasure.

A scream of enslavement.

A scream of submission.

My master has cum, cum, cum inside my cunt.

I am totally satisfied.

I am totally subservient.

I am . . .

. . . what they have made me;

My master, my mistress, Sonja, my possessors.

Every person today who has splattered me with cum,

Plugged my mouth with their cocks

Fucked my ass

Whipped and mauled my tits

Sucked and kissed my nipples

Filled my cunt with their cocks, their dildos

Their cum,

Their wonderful cum,

They have made me what I am.

I am a slave.

I am a subservient.

I am a sex object.

I am a collection of holes and tits and buttocks and flesh.

I am a person to whom sexual submission is a joy, a necessity.

They can fuck me, suck me, beat me, fill me

("Please let them fuck me, suck me, beat me, fill me.")

They can do anything they want to me.

I am filled, cunt-lips to womb, with my master's cum.

And they have made me what I am,

What I enjoy being.

They can bend me to their pleasures all night, if they so desire.

And they will, oh yes, I know they will.

My cunt will submit.

My tits and teats will submit.

My mouth, my ass, my buttocks will joyfully submit.

I am what I asked to become.

Submissive.

Wonderfully, gloriously, whorishly submissive.

The night is young.

Make me fuck and suck and scream

Make me bow my head and swallow your cock, your cunt, your cum.

Make me what I am and more.

Make me . . .

Submissive.

* * * * * * * * * *

They did.

Later, as Emma lay face-down, naked, on the bed, her face pressed into the pillow, her hair wild and fanning around her head, her body aching but satiated, she reflected on how quickly it had all started, and how long, how wonderfully long it had taken to finish.

They had fucked and beaten and used her through the night.

As the sun came up they had filled her mouth, her cunt, her ass with cocks and dildos and tits and hands and more(oh, more, please more, yes more) cocks and cum, pints and pints of cum.

When, at last, she collapsed, exhausted, totally submissive, satiated, the master and Sonja had carried her submissive body to the bed.

In the now empty room, his voice had echoed, firmly, decisively.

"I will leave you now. Rest. I will return this afternoon. Be ready."

And then they had left her alone, the only sign of their dominating presence being the sticky, cooling, slimy cum that still filled her ass and cunt.

Emma rolled over on the bed.

Her fingers slid past her cunt-lips into the wetness beneath.

She pushed her sopping lingers into the depths of her cunt and then into her mouth, savouring the mix of cum and female juices.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Delicious. Lovely breakfast."

Her laughter filled the room. Then she prepared herself.

She stood beneath the shower, warm water pouring over her body, her mind drifting back now and again to her night of submission.

She dried herself

She shaved the stubble on her cunt-lips, the razor sensuously sweeping over her sensitive mound, leaving the slit between her legs soft and naked and ready to submit.

She took time and chose her clothes carefully.

A collar of violet velvet around her neck.

A pair of satin step-in, high-heeled mules on her feet.

A lace and silk violet suspender belt balanced on her hips.

A matching, short Basque, enclosing her waist, pushing up her tits.

A pair of fine, violet silk-stockings, seams running rear thigh to ankle, encasing her firm legs Lavenders and soft pinks decorating her face, her mouth, her labia, her nipples with carefully applied make-up.

A nice touch; a smear of lavender rouge across the pucker of her ravaged ass-hole.

Soft, almost white, with a faint purpling sheen, satin French knickers, billowing around her waist and thighs, slashed deeply at the crotch to reveal the swell of her mound and the slit of her cunt.

She removed the rings from her newly pierced nipples and replaced them with a pair of earrings she knew flattered her ears.

These teardrop pearls, translucent like elongated drops of cum, pendant from her stubby, rouged, swelling nipples would more than adequately complete her ensemble.

Emma looked in the mirror, admiring the swells and curves of her body, hefting her large, firm breasts in each hand, turning to admire the swell of her silk covered ass.

"You look good enough to be fucked," she thought, smiling lasciviously.

She casually stepped towards the bed.

"And you will be, oh, how you will be fucked."

She giggled at the thought of pleasure to come.

"Or to cum."

The giggle turned to laughter at the thought of her sluttish pun.

Now all she could do was wait, wait for her master's return.

She lay on the bed and her eyes drifted to the bed-side table.

In the clutter of make-up and mirrors lay a slim, slender, ridged, long pink vibrator.

"Now that would help pass the time,"she thought, her cunt quivering with anticipation.

"But I can't.

If he finds me with that in my cunt he would . . ."

A lustful, demonic smile filled her lovely face.

" . . . punish me. Oh, how he 'd punish me."

She took the vibrator in her hands and turned over on the bed.

She knelt down on the bed, leaning on her elbows, her silk-covered ass, raised, luscious, swelling, presenting itself to the room.

Disobedient lust filled her body, making her gently swaying tits swell, her nipples harden.

She turned the vibrator up to full power, its soft buzz adding to her sluttish lust.

Reaching behind her she plunged the long, slim, pink pointed vibrator backwards.

Through the pouting rise of her long, exposed slit.

Past the sensitive lips of her vagina.

Probing, humming, diving deeper into the deep, soft, silky, gloriously wet recesses of her waiting cunt.

The vibration filled every recess of her hole.

Her ass quivered in sympathy.

And she knelt there full, submissive, offering herself.

Expectantly awaiting his arrival.

Expectantly revelling in the punishment of tits and mouth and body and ass and cunt that would surely be meted out on her lovely body.

Expectantly waiting to have every orifice, every hole filled with cum.

Waiting . . .

Beautiful, swelling, curvaceous, submissive

A slave to her lust for sex,

A slave to his every whim.

Waiting for it begin.

Again and again and . . .

A tiny lust filled orgasm spread through her loins . . .

"Oh, yes . . . oh, yes . . . oh, yesss . . . oh, yeeeesssss.

A-g-aaaaaaaainnnnnnnn!"

And she is ready . . .

She hears the handle of the bedroom door turn.

To . . .

She hears his soft footstep on the bedroom floor.

To . . .

She hears the soft, disobedient buzz of the vibrator deep in her cunt.

Submit.


The fantasy is finished.

While preparing this for you, while imagining the possession of your body, my cock has been hard, my

cock has spurted semen, many, many times. The efforts have spurred me on to new heights of

imagination. I have prepared the background.

Now, the reality can begin.

You have no choice.

You will submit to me.

You will crawl on your belly to kiss my feet,

To suck my cock,

To offer your cunt, your belly, your tits, your ass, your body

To my desires and whims.

You will do it because you want to submit.

(You said so in your ad.)

You will do it because you need to be enslaved.

You will "accommodate" in Kent and cunt.

You will reply by phone during the day,

Begging for your holes to be filled

For your body to be ravaged

For your will to be submerged.

Reply now slave.

You have no choice.

SUBMIT!!!!!