Fantasy For Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your cunt . . . You'll like that, won't you."

Sonja reaches to foam the subservient Emma's crack and then pulls back, distracted by something she has seen on the shelves of the shower.

She reaches over and grabs the object, holding it up to Emma's face.

1'You naughty girl," Sonja laughs and drags the object through Emma's ripe cleavage, across her belly and clit, poising it at the opening between her outspread legs.

"You fuck yourself with this . . . "

She rotates the object against the smooth lips of Emma's cunt.

" . . . Don't . . . YOU."

She slams the object into the depths of Emma's crack, forcing her wet cunt walls apart.

"Oh yes . . . oh yes . . . oh yes . . . I do," Emma admits shamefully. She bows her head and reddens as she watches Sonja plunge it in and out of her cunt."It was a present to myself"She hangs there, shameful but excited, as she watches Sonja fucking her with the large soap dildo, pulling it back to the very brim of her cunt lips and then forcing it forward to the depths of her hole.

"Master will be annoyed," Sonja snickers, speeding the rate of her attack on Emma's now soapy; bubbling cunt.

"Annoyed about what?" HE has returned.

"Only that Emma loves to fuck herself" Sonja informs him with glee, "With this." And she slams the soap dildo deep into the fearful Emma's cunt. "Punish her master, punish her." She looks up at Emma's. "You want him to, don't you slave." And Emma knows in her submissive heart that Sonja is right.

Sonja wrenches the soap dildo from Emma's cunt and leaves her heaving with desire, but shaking with fear at the thought of her master's wrath. How can he stand there, hands apparently clasped behind his back, observing the antics of his two slaves, seemingly expressing not a single emotion?

("What will he do. What will he do.")

As if in answer, HE lets his arms fall in front of him revealing to the terrified Emma an awful object; He flexes the object in his dominant hands.

It is a long, thin cane.

It bends in his hands, springing nearly into a bow as he forces his hands together.

Thick knouts encircle the bamboo cane from the thick head to the thin, pointed tip.

Sonja looks at him, pouting sexily.

"Me too, master. Me too. You know how naughty I am. You know I deserve punishment. You know how I love for you to whip me."

She bounds towards Emma, twisting her suspended body through 90 degrees, forcing the uncomprehending slave to face one side of the shower.

She lifts her heels and standing on her toes presses her breasts into the glorious sweep of Emma's tits.

They stand there nipple to nipple and . . .

Swwwwiiiish . . .

The cane crashes against the upper slope of Emma's tits, leaving thin red lines across her breasts. She screams with shock.

Swwwwiiiish . . .

Now, Sonja's smaller pointing tits receive the cane's attention. She writhes, a demonic smile spreading across her face, a deep weal cutting into her diminutive pap. "Yes, yes. I love it. I love it. Whip me master. Please make me come."

The punishment of the two slaves continues as HE criss-crosses their breasts with the stinging cane. First Emma; she mewls and screams. Then Sonja; she begs for more, captured by orgiastic desire.

Cutting, slicing, hurting, the cane continues remorselessly down the slope of Emma's teat, across the firm point of Sonja's delicate dug, till . . .

Sonja goes mad with anticipation. "Yes . . . oh yes . . . oh yes . . . there . . . please there."

And Emma's scream echoes off the shower tiles

"Stop . . . stop . . . stooooooooopppppppp . . ."

Standing teat to teat, nipple to nipple, the cane slices down into their touching nips, causing the crinkled nipple flesh to surge and swell. The pain flashes through to their areolae and Emma gibbers with fear.

"Please . . . no . . . please . . . no . . . please . . . no . . . pleeeaassse."

Sonja, by contrast, screams with rapture. Emma can hardly comprehend the way the girl thrills to the torture.

"Yes . . . please . . . yes . . . please . . . yes . . . please . . . yeeeeeeessssss."

Pulling herself from Emma's shaking body she twists the tortured slave to face their master, forcing Emma's legs apart, till they are wide and gaping.

She slides behind the weeping slave, pushing her firm, thrusting tits into Emma's fleshy back. She throws her arms around Emma and clutches the large globes of the slave's breasts. She clings to the swollen nipples, inflated by the assault from the cane, and twists Emma's nipples hard, adding to the soreness from the beating. Emma groans, be it from pleasure, be it from pain, she does not know.

She does not have time to find out.

HE alters the direction of the cane, slashing it upwards in the space between her legs, cutting it into the pouting slice of her cunt lips.

Sonja presses against her, adjusting the height of her body, so that .her cunt is on a horizontal line with Emma's.

The slicing cane buries itself between Emma's cunt-lips and the length finds Sonja's open gash, heaving, begging for the torment.

Slash and slash and slaaaaassssshhhhh.

The cane cuts deeper and deeper and deeper into the two women's cunts, slicing into the delicate tissues, crashing against tender blood vessels.

Sonja is jerking with desire, begging for her master to cane her deeper and harder and longer. Tears of pain stream down Emma's face as she wails in torment, but the lust of the woman behind has its effect.

Slowly, imperceptibly, the pain turns to pleasure and shivers of desire flood through her abused, her lovingly abused, submissive body.

She gives way to the pain and accepts the cane slicing into her cunt, crashing against her clit. As suddenly as it has started the caning ceases, Sonja unties her hands and Emma squats on the tiled floor in a swoon brought on more by lust than pain.

She notes, with pleasure, the slither of cum down her thigh as it floods from her swelling gash. But the beating has taken its toll. A thin rivulet of blood trickles from her caned cunt and merges with the cum, turning it into a pink, shining flowlet.

Sonja, desire shining in her eyes, slides her tongue along the pink ribbon of cum and blood.

She clamps her mouth on Emma's bloodletting cunt and sucks devotedly, looking like an angelic vampire, as her action stems the pinkish flow, easing the pain in Emma's cunt-lips and sending waves of pleasure through her cuntal membranes.

HE interrupts Sonja's feast on Emma's ripe, fleshy fuck hole.

"The slave is clean . . . everywhere?", he enquires ominously.

As Sonja pulls her sucking mouth from Emma's open crack, Emma tries to hold the girl's mouth against her cunt, anxious to let the vampiric cunnilingus continue, but Sonja is too strong for her.

She raises her head, lips gently stained with a pink gloss of blood and cum, and mouths, "Almost, master."

"Finish the job," he orders, and hands Sonja a valved nozzle attached to length of rubber tubing.

Sonja slides the nozzle across Emma's juicy cunt, coating it in the flow of lubricant that wells in the folds of her vagina.

She drags it over the narrow area of flesh at the base of Emma's crotch and inserts the point of the nozzle into Emma's ass-hole. The nozzle slides easily into her ass, pulling itself inwards, until the tight ring of her sphincter catches and grips round an indentation that circles the entire circumference of the nozzle, holding it firmly in place. The nozzle probes into the depths of Emma's rectum, but her ass is sealed. Only the valve pushing against her sphincter and the length of tubing trailing from her bottom like a fat, bulbous tail remains visible.

Sonja opens the valve. A jet of warm, pushing, soapy water flows from the nozzle, spraying the walls of Emma's rectum. It fills her rear passage and still the flow of water continues unabated. Emma hears a gurgle, as the level of water in her gut rises, flooding her rectum, her colon and cascading into her empty belly. Still the water flows, warm and soothing, filling her stomach. As Emma shifts her weight to ease the ache on her squatting ankles, she hears the warm water slosh from side to side, tiny waves breaking against her stomach walls. And still the water flows.

Her stomach expands to accommodate the volume.

She feels a dull, but not unpleasant, ache as the walls of her stomach stretch, making room for the unnatural volume.

Her belly starts to swell and, as it does so, her abdomen balloons, larger and larger. The skin over her stomach stretches and fine, blue veins prettily radiate over the surface. Her belly button pouts outwards, tight across the middle of her swollen, delicate stomach.

She looks radiant in her bloated, water induced pseudo-pregnancy. Her tits expand in sexually sympathetic waves of pleasure. Her nipples harden and point upwards as if soaring for heights of desire.

Sonja closes the valve and the flow of water stops. Emma squats there, her beautiful, swollen belly obscenely distended, stretched to the near-point of tensile explosion.

Sonja pours perfumed oil into the palm of her hand and smears it across the swelling surface. Emma's entire ballooning stomach glistens, the blue veins making it look like a globe of soft, pliant crystal. She hears the slosh and gurgle as the water ripples inside her belly, set in motion by the gentle caress of Sonja's massage. The pressure is intense, but not unpleasant. Her whole lower body is full, the water blocked by the tight valve of her gripping sphincter. Her ass walls stretch sending waves of desire through Emma's loins.

HE steps forward and presses his crotch against her mouth, the satin pouch bulging with his cock and balls, the contents pushing against her rich, ripe lips.

She senses the contours of his veined semi-erect cock through the satin and longs for the heat of his prick against the softness of her lips.

Desire overcomes fear as she grips the pouch of satin in her teeth and wrenches it away from his crotch. His hardening cock springs free and bounces off her cheek.

She purses her lips, ready, expectant, submissive.

His cock rears in tumescent erection and he forces the hot, throbbing head into the pout of her lips, pressing its length into the silky, wetness of her offered mouth.

She sucks, dragging the phallus inwards, filing her slavish mouth. The cock head bumps against the inside of her cheeks, pushing them outwards, Iirst one and then the other, as HE speeds up the rhythm and starts to fuck her awaiting mouth.

She loves sucking cock and this is the cock of her master.

Her tongue caresses its length, her teeth gently graze the swelling veins, her lips push back the silken foreskin and her mouth gratefully accepts the helmet as it expands inside her mouth, pushing against her epiglottis, sliding into her throat.

HE pants in the possession of her mouth as he turns it into a second cunt, fucking it into submission.

"The slut likes cock, doesn't she," HE observes to Sonja, his cock plunging in and out of Emma's face. "See if our guests can oblige."

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmm."Emma moans through her flesh-filled lips.("What can he mean by guests.')' But she is too engrossed by the rape of her lips, her mouth, her throat, to let the thought distract her.

As he continues the sweet plunder of her mouth cunt, Sonja darts from the room. Emma feels her whole body surge with lust, her mouth becomes a mindless fucking machine, her mind and voice taken over by the pistoning in her sucking, licking, clutching, wet, accepting facial gape. In . . ."MMMMmmmm" . . . out . . ."cock" . . . in . . ."Ymmmmm" . . . out . . ."Fuck".

Her words spill, unrestrained, from her cock-filled mouth at each outward stroke.

"Cock . . . your cock . . . fuck . . . cock . . . cock . . . fill me with your cock . . . more . . . more . . . more . . . moooore . . . cooooock"

In her frenzy, she hardly notices Sonja's return, nor the men who accompany her. All she sees, all she wants, all she knows is her maddened desire for cock.

The men, semi-naked or nude, surround her as she squats on the shower floor, her head upraised, her face rapturous as they press towards her. She does not she their faces. All she sees are . . .

"Mmmmmm . . . more . . . cock . . . more . . . cocks . . . more . . . cock . . . more . . . cock . . . cock . . . coooooocks."

Her master's plunging phallus pulls from her mouth, and momentarily she feels open, empty, alone, as her plundered mouth gasps for air, but she is swept along by the insane desire for phallic possession.

She grips a pair of erections in both hands, firmly, furiously, wanking them in her feverish fingers.

She gasps and a cock plunges in one side of her mouth.

A second takes its place in the other corner of her mouth, filling her cheeks, swelling her maw obscenely.

Cocks push into the soft, resilient flesh of her tits. Their heads press against her nipples, foreskins tightly enswathe her erectile buds, crowns bouncing off teats, as the men turn her body into one complete, accepting, teasing, cock pleaser.

She cannot get enough.

One man wraps her flowing hair around his straining penis, fucking her silken tresses.

Her master slides his hot, throbbing spear over the swell of her extended belly, pushing against the elasticity. Sonja rests her chin against the balloon of Emma's stomach and, as the inflated belly rocks in sympathy with the slaves' cock-filled desire, Sonja snakes her tongue around the master's penis, causing it to pulse and swell further against the delicately, bouncing stretched skin the Emma's stomach.

Balls swell, heads expand, urethras open and pulse as the cocks ravage her body. Hard, hot pricks buffet against her hands, her head, her tits and her mouth, drowning her in an orgasmic sea of cocks. Her cunt oozes wetness, gaping like a landed salmon, gasping in lust. With a jerk, one of the cocks in her hand lurches and she feels hot, sticky semen fill her palm and spurt along her outstretched arm.

The prick jerks again and cum splashes across her cheek. In her frenzy she begs for more . . .

"Yessss . . . come on me . . . mmmmmm . . . slime me . . . fuck . . . oh fuck . . . do it . . . do it. pleeeasse."

In a torrent of semen her wish is granted, as one by one, then as a group, the men, her master, jet their cum over her body, her face, her eyes.

Her eyelids gum together with sticky glue of semen, hot cum trickles down her chin.

The cocks in her mouth pull back and jerk slimy trails of spunk across her lips. It drips, creamily on to her chin and splatters in thick, sticky puddles on the rise of her tits. Her tongue darts for the cum on her lips and she swirls it round her mouth, savouring the rich, frothing sperm with her overloaded taste-buds.

Spunk thunders over her nipples and splashes on her extended belly.

Her master's cock can no longer hold back. Stirred by the administrations of Sonja's tongue it rears and fountains cum over Sonja's expectant face and spurts sticky slime over Emma's heaving, swelling belly.

Emma can no longer maintain her balance.

She slumps to the floor, arms extended upwards, thighs gaping, belly rising like an obscene mountain from her middle, and offers herself to the shower of semen that rains on her entire body and face.

Sonja scoops a handful of cum from Emma's belly and swirls it into the wet, churning well of Emma's cunt.

Finally, the shower of cum, must, does, cease and Emma lies there, giggling in the throes of insane desire, smearing the cum all over her body in hopeless rapture.

With a whoosh, Sonja pulls the plugging nozzle from the slave's ass and water cascades from Emma's insides, pouring from her extended ass-hole, puddling in widening, faint brown pools around her spunk-splattered curves.

Drowning in a warm sea of water and cum, she lies in the throes of passion, degraded by the slime, thrilling to its all-embracing coating. Gentle orgasms flow over her body as her mind thrills to the enslavement of the cum that covers her. She could lie in this wetness, this stickiness forever. She would willingly drown in a thick wave of jism and cum and spunk and sperm.

Her lust filled mind drifts as she considers her role as slut, slave, harlot, submissive. She luxuriates in her total possession, her acceptance of punishment, her joy of abuse. Her master has made her this way and she wants more.

She knows she will get it.

She longs for it as . . .

. . . water cascades from the shower, shocking her lustful mind and body into consciousness.

Only Sonja and the master remain.

They wash her, towel her, reapply makeup and rouge to face and tits and cunt-lips and swathe her in billowing, coloured silks.

They fasten, strong silken anklets to her legs, bracelets to her wrists and step back examining their handiwork.

"She is ready," her master says.

"It is time to offer her to the party. Time to give her over to any one that requires her body." Emma nearly swoons at the statement.

She cannot, must not, do it.

But her lust overcomes her fear.

She is her master's, to do with as he desires, to be given to any one he chooses.

So, filled with mounting desire, she walks with them, head bowed submissively, towards the open door of the bedroom.

Ready to accept whatever and whomever awaits her entrance.

Ready to submit.

* * * * * * * * * *

They make me crawl into the room, following at their heels like a subdued puppy.

I do not mind.

I will do anything that is required of me.

A round of applause greets my submissive entry.

I blush as I consider their acceptance of my sexual slavery.

My master bows theatrically, revelling in the skill of his enslavement.

The room is full. Bodies cover the bed and floor of the bedroom. The only free area is a

circle that surrounds the bench-like device in one corner of the room.

Every body is in various states of copulation, men with women, women with women, men

with men, women with men with women. It is a seething sea of sex.

I take in the details, longing to be part of it, yearning to be fucked and sucked by every person in the room if need be.

**

Two women lie on their sides on the floor, mouth to cunt, mouth to cunt, sucking on each others' fuck-holes, as a pair of men pump their fat cocks into the women's ass-holes.

**

A man leans against a wall, his ass full with another man's cock. A woman, arms bound behind her back, kneels under the leaning frame and sucks on the first man's cock. She is impaled on a wooden dildo, and she raises and lowers her hips, fucking herself in mindless desire.

**

Twins, blonde, buxom, female, bound in leather, cunt, ass and tits exposed, stand with legs spread over the face of a kneeling Chinese girl. Her hand is deep inside her cunt, playing with herself. Chains are attached to her tits. As the twins yank the chains her tiny, budding breasts pull from her chest. Subserviently, she lifts her head, and double streams of yellow cascade from the twin's pee-holes, soaking the Chinese girl's face. She opens her mouth, gratefully accepting the two jets of urine from the twin's cunts, drinking it into her mouth.

**

A man lies across the end of the bed, his body bent over the brass frame, his hands gripping the base of the frame, his ass jutting in the air. A black woman, kneeling between his outstretched legs, huge, pendulous breasts expanding from her chest, sucks avidly on his dangling, pulsing cock. Behind them, (I can hardly believe this, but after Sonja I will accept anything) a muscled, sweating hermaphrodite stands idly playing with his/her cock as he slashes a whip into the man's offered buttocks. He/she also has large, dark-brown areolaed tits, nipples thick as thumbs. The whip slices into the mans buttocks and he comes, spurting white cream over the brown skin of the Negress as she sucks on his cock. As his cock jets its last, she rises from the floor, swings her legs over the hermaphrodites' hips and impales herself on his/her enormous cock. The Negress wraps her legs round his/her waist and pumps the cock into the pink gash of her cunt, her dark brown cunt lips sucking it in. The whipped man stands and accepts the offered whip from the hermaphrodite. He raises it above his head and brings it down, slashing into the touching, swelling breasts of hermaphrodite and Negress, beating them unmercifully: They seem to, they do, enjoy it.