Fantasy Frolick Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Customer enjoys a harem of girls.
1.7k words
3.7
20k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

With the mention of Carmen, the side door opens again -- Wendy, Becky, Tina and Crystal come out together -- they form a small half circle like a secret service group as they surround Carmen to walk her to the bed. Carmen is obscured by the girls but he can see she stands taller than the rest. As the group arrives at the foot of the bed, the four girls move away. Standing there at 5 feet 10 inches is a ravishing, long-haired brunette with rich cocoa eyes, legs up to here, a chest that beckons any hot-blooded American male to drop his jaw at and long slender fingers that as he watches her she is using to slowly remove her barely-there clothing. The silk veil remains across her face and she stands there, hands on her hips.

She turns her head to speak with Linda -- "Come here," she tells Linda, and Linda saunters over to where she stands. Linda brings with her a handful of pastel colored silk scarves -- pinks, blues, and pale greens. Carmen instructs Linda to tie the man to the bedposts. Linda starts with his arms -- the recipient complies and soon he is stranded on the middle of the bed at the mercy of these women. Once Linda is finished with this chore she comes back to Carmen's side and hands Carmen one of the scarves. The man on the bed has a bird's eye view of the girls as his head rests on two very plump pillows.

Carmen begins to slide the scarf over her naked skin -- holding it on one corner it flows over her shoulders, down her chest -- she takes a corner in each hand and rubs it back and forth over her perfect ass, twisting her hips in a towel-drying motion. She bends down slightly, tosses the tip of the scarf over her foot and glides it up her million dollar legs. Finally she takes the corners again, places the scarf between her legs and gently pulls the scarf back and forth, running the soft texture over her pussy, back and forth until she begins to arch her back in throes of personal ecstasy.

Linda moves behind her and reaches around Carmen's middle, rubbing her belly -- reaching up and cupping her breasts, grazing her thumb over first one nipple then the other until they both stand erect. The man moans on the bed. Carmen takes her scarf and slides it around Linda's neck -- she pulls Linda close and the two come together for a deep kiss. Tongues intertwining as Linda moves her hand back down, fingers tickling Carmen's belly, diving lower and slipping a finger into her sweet, wet pussy. In and out she moves it, deeper... then shallow, swiping at Carmen's clit with the tip of her index finger. Carmen reacts by thrusting her hips to the rhythm of Linda's finger. The kiss ends and Linda zeroes in to one of Carmen's breasts -- running her warm tongue around the very outside, flicking it over the erect nipple, taking it deep into her mouth. Carmen remains standing, eyes closed and she is swooning to the feeling of her body as it gives way to Linda's advances. Finally Linda removes her fingers and mouth, leaving Carmen flushed, excited and wet but it is time to move on so the two pull away from each other as Carmen regains her senses.

Chapter 3

Carmen's breathing slows -- she takes a deep breath and opens her eyes. She raises her hand and snaps her fingers -- Tina, Wendy and Becky quickly come to her side. The girls are like a dance -- their moves and motives coordinated with each other as a fine tuned instrument. "Becky. Lights. Tina. Drapes. Wendy. Ties." Carmen gives the one-word instructions and the girls hurry about. Becky turns all the lights off leaving the room illuminated by candlelight alone. Tina unhooks the fabric from the bedposts and lets it fall, creating a sheer semi-private enclosure within the frame of the bed. Wendy goes to each corner and unties the scarves that bind the customer.

Carmen snaps her fingers again...the girls dance their way around the room once more before disappearing through the corner door. Carmen eases open one of the bed drapes -- the man sits up in the bed, adjusts the pillows for comfort and waits.

Carmen spreads her arms wide as she stands before him then does a slow pirouette. Her frame a picture of beauty and the customer finds it difficult to contain himself. Finally she comes to the bed and sits on the edge. "What is your pleasure?" she asks. The customer replies with a lick of his lips and with that she comes in for a long, slow, deep kiss. As they pull away from each other she leans in again and nuzzles his neck sending fiery pulses through his veins with her nips and kisses. Over his shoulders her lips caress and he reaches for her and begins to slide his hands over her soft, tanned skin.

"May I have your permission to get comfortable?" she asks and with his positive response she moves herself until she is straddling his middle. Her hands begin to caress his chest, and she leans down and continues her delicate kisses, nipping his skin then raking her fingers through his wiry hairs. She lays her head on his broad chest for a moment and he strokes her hair, lacing his fingers through the strands as it lays spread across her back. This tender moment defines the unusual relationship as the customer acknowledges her unique responsibility.

When the moment passes Carmen lifts her head -- her naked body shifting lower until she straddles the tops of his legs. "May I?" she requests as she takes his swollen cock in her hand. Again a positive response and she leans down to taste him, lowering her mouth until it covers the tip, then the shaft, until it touches the back of her throat as her lips touch all the way to his belly. He gathers her hair in his hands and lifts it off her face -- he watches as her sweet, hot mouth moves up and down, her fingers make a ring around the base and keeps rhythm with her mouth stroking up as her mouth comes down and down as her mouth retreats up.

The sensation causes the customer to groan in satisfaction and his hips begin to move in harmony to the motion of her mouth. After a few moments Carmen lifts her head and her customer reaches for her -- twisting her around until she is faced away from him, her ripe ass mere inches from his face -- he pushes her forward a bit and he can see the pink folds of her naked pussy -- he smells the musky scent of its dampness and his mouth seeks the taste of this sweet fruit. His tongue reaches out, it slips between the slit of her core -- pushes inside, then out, around her clit and he covers her with his mouth, sucking -- pulling -- taking in the taste of her. She shows her approval by taking him in her own mouth again -- licking from base to tip, the sides, and lower -- his jewels, each one slides into her mouth as her tongue encases it whole, then between them and back up. They are both ready -- wet with anticipation, mind in overdrive and he turns her once more to face him.

She straddles him on top -- her back straight, lifted high off the bed as she aligns her body with his. Carmen takes his beautiful hard-on in her hand and guides herself onto it -- easing down until he is fully inside her. She is on her knees -- either side of him and uses the strength of her legs to lift and dive -- over and over up and down she slides. Carmen moans loudly -- her customer matches her moves and together they are one for this moment. She reaches back with her hand and cups his balls as she continues the dance of her lower body. He reaches for her breasts -- squeezing them, rubbing the nipples and she tells him he is truly the best fuck she's ever had and wants to know where have you been all my life. She cannot believe the feeling that goes from her head to her curled toes, her body quivers with delight and in an instant he is sitting -- holding her tight, feeling every inch of her against him -- chest to chest, belly to belly as she continues her take off and descent. Each of them breathing heavy, minds racing and she feels him throbbing and tighten inside her as he comes close to his crescendo. She squeezes the walls of her cunt, and to him her tightness is like his first virgin... with a final push inside her, together their "Oh my God oh my God oh my God's" spill from their lips. The explosion between them is all consuming -- a powerhouse of greed escapes as Carmen tightens again to receive every drop he has to offer.

When the moment finally calms he pulls her down with him -- she lays on top of him, he is still inside her. Their sweaty, glistening bodies still intertwined, but calming now -- breathing getting more relaxed until finally she lifts her tired body from his and lays by his side. She can tell her customer is satisfied with his fantasy. After a few moments, Carmen snaps her fingers -- through the door all the girls return. They carry bowls of warm water and soft washcloths and begin to clean the couple with gentle strokes. Once the job is complete they help Carmen off the bed and slip a robe around her shoulders. The customer takes her hand before she is whisked off through the now famous 'door'.

"Thank you," he tells her and he spreads his arm to include all the girls.

"No need to thank us," she answers, "believe me when I tell you -- it was our pleasure. And please...come again."