Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Co-ed's fantasy is fulfilled at a frat party.
1.8k words
3.84
67.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had always been her fantasy...

Bound and gagged and tied to a bed, at the mercy of whoever wanted to fuck her. One night, at a frat party, she got her wish when he came up to her. They had been eyeing each other the entire night, each playing out little fantasies about the other of their own in their minds. After a few rounds of Jack and whatever else she could get her hands on, she told him what her ultimate fantasy was after he had asked her, earlier.

He thought for a moment, wondering if he could fulfill that fantasy, that WISH of hers. Using it as an opportunity to have a little fun by getting laid as well. After weighing the risks, the pros and cons, he remembered about a bed he had saw in the basement once. One that was usually reserved for any party goers who got a little to hammered and ambitious and needed a place to go in a hurry when opportunity called. In this case, he saw this as opportunity when she called upon him to help her out.

He then told her he'd only be a few minutes, that he'd be back after rounding up a couple of friends; he promised not to keep her waiting. Finding willing participants wasn't hard. They were college students after all, he thought, "...all in our sexual peak, with needs and desires that refuse to be ignored. "

There in the basement, they bound her hands and feet to each post of the bed with clothesline. Her mouth had been gagged and covered with a sock and bandanna. They didn't blind fold her for they wanted the pleasure of knowing she was able to see what each one would do to her and be able to watch her eyes grow wide like a dear in head lights as they did it to her.

The first one, the one she had eyed all night, the one who said he'd help make this little kinky dream of hers come true, didn't waist any time. He quickly tore open her blouse with both hands, like a hungry animal digging in for a feast and cut away the rest of her blouse and bra, with scissors. Next he slid the scissors down the side of her skirt and pulled it off, he did the same with her panties as the others watched hungrily, waiting for their turn, each imagining what they wanted or would do. Their erections were throbbing inside their pants with balls that were long over filled, needing to desperately be emptied inside her.

He unzipped his pants and took them off, letting them fall to the floor beside the bed. First he grabbed his penis and pumped it to help speed along his erection before climbing on top of her. He found her pussy and found it to be moist, the fingers off his right hand found their way in, sliding each in one at a time. One, two, three, four, until eventually, he had his entire hand surrounded by her cunt. Slowly, they crept up her vaginal tunnel, then his hand formed a ball; a fist, and he began to thrust it as hard inside her as he could. For a moment, he looked up at her face as he did this, he saw that her eyes were scrunched up and she let out muffled moans that he sure was more from pleasure than pain. Finally he'd had enough and he ripped his hand out of her cavity and rammed his hard cock in, instantly releasing his load. "That's a good bitch." He said walking away moments later.

His friends were waiting...

Now it was his turn, the second one. Quickly his pants came off and he climbed on top of her. He grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them hard like ripe tomatoes. They felt so hot beneath his grip, to the girl, that she almost swore that they would burst between his fingers.

Next the second one wet his lips and began to suckle her tits, twisting his tongue around her hard nipples. They began to feel chilly in the cool air to her. Then as suddenly as this whole thing began, he swiftly bit down hard on both those nipples, causing one to bleed... She let out a soft scream, but she enjoyed the small torture. She didn't dare complain, she thought. This IS what she wanted and she was going to take it. She wanted to be made helpless and for a group of men to have their way with her and for her to enjoy them doing what they pleased to her, as well. She wanted to serve them by becoming a vessel of pleasure and bliss.

Now he, the second one, moved his body closer upwards, towards her neck and face. He took his elongated member and whipped her face with it hard, from side to side. Next he pulled up her gag until it covered her eyes and said, "If you make any noise, I'll ram this huge mother-fucker up your tight ass and it rip it open, instead." just before he shoved the diamond hard appendage into her mouth. In and out it rocked for nearly an eternity, until he ventured it further in so he could feel the back of her throat with the tip. With a strong thrust, he shoved it in deeper and kept it in until he was done cumming in her mouth. He could nearly feel her gagging on his load. Pulling out, he pushed the gag back down over her mouth and said, "Now swallow like a good girl." She could feel his ooze making its way down he throat.

The third one was already to go, already naked from the waist down. He said that he like the other one's idea of ramming his full, enlarged cock into her ass and the thought of stretching that tight hole of hers thrilled him, and so asked for the first two's help in turning her over and resecuring her to the bed. When that was done, he climbed on behind her, between the V of her legs. He took both hands and spread apart her cheeks, letting his dick tease her rear, eye shaped hole. She was slightly afraid of if he was in fact serious or not and prepared herself for anal impact. She had never had one up there before and knew that if he did in fact slip it in, her rear hole would be a virgin one no more.

He felt no need for lubrication. If this bitch wanted to be used, then used hard she would get it. He wanted to show no mercy when he was ready to make her small, tight ass take all of his engorged dick and take all of it hard and at once.

Gently at first he peeked in only the head and pulled it out until WHAM! He backed his hips up and rammed his gigantic cock in her ass, feeling the hole slightly rip from giving in to his girth. He used his left hand to burry her head into the mattress so that her cries from the intensity of the pain his cock was inflicting would not get out. He held his other arm up in the air like a bull rider as he jabbed his penis to and fro from inside her ass. She couldn't believe the amount of torture it seemed like to be having her ass violated like this and just when she thought she couldn't take any more of this little fantasy and desperately wanted to snap back into reality, it began to actually feel like ecstacy; she was fighting off cumming. She knew she would soon and when she did, she knew it would be long and hard.

When the third one came, he pulled out and sat there for a moment inside her legs to watch as his juices flowed from between her cheeks. For fun, he took the cork he had pocketed earlier from a bottle of wine that was brought to the party and hammered it her hole with his fist as hard and far up there as he could; he didn't want any more of his precious cum getting out, then helped turn her over again. He took pride in knowing that it was his cock that stretched that ass of hers.

Finally, it was HIS turn, the last one. He climbed on top of her, hard and ready to go. He quickly entered her and began fucking that already red and angry, violated pussy of hers. As he grew nearer to cumming, he fought off the urge; he wanted to save it until he had built up a larger load so he could shower her in it.

The girl had no idea what she was in for. This one just seemed to be having sex with her like any other normal guy would, but then, somehow, she grew nervous and excited because she realized that there MUST be more to this; some kind of surprise he had in store for her. Why else would he be trying to get her comfortable and feeling safe if he wasn't going to surprise her with something?

He slapped her face and said, "You like being controlled my little whore, don'tcha?" and rammed his dick as violently as he could; her head was now hitting the head board, the girl thought that she was starting to get rope burn. She could feel his cock making its way into her womb. "I hope all four of us have knocked your ass up tonight. I'd like nothing more than to fuck your prego ass for the whore you are later on." Strangely enough, the thought of being inseminated during this whole thing wildly excited her. She liked the feeling of being used and benefitting from the pleasure she received while allowing her body to serve their sexual needs.

Eventually the time was right, he pulled his cock out and laid it over her belly, swerving it side to side as he let loose his hot, sticky load, spraying it all over her milky skin, covering her tits, face, chest and neck in it. The girl enjoyed the warmth from it as it landed on her body. She came as he did. Her body bucked and rolled under the last one's cum shower. He smacked her ass hard for daring to cum as he did. She felt her already raw ass sting from the slap.

Now that all of them were satisfied, they let her be briefly to give her a rest. They gently washed her off with some water and removed the cork. She appeared to be lost in orgasmic bliss that can only be achieved with having your ultimate fantasy fulfilled and was extremely worn out from this thorough fucking she receive.

The first one sat beside her and whispered in her ear, "You did good. We'll have to do this another time again, you know?" The girl shook her head "yes" in agreement.

The third one came up and said, "Want me to untie her now?"

"No," the first one answered. He grinned big and said, "We're leaving her here for the next group."