Fantasy Palace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he entered his room, Celeste let out a little gasp of pain as Drake's taloned dragon-like hand scratched her bare ass. This was definitely a good dimension. Tracking down Cole and the Source was turning out to be more fun then originally designed.

To be continued….

Commentary:

I received a few comments about the first chapter, so I just want to explain a few points about this one. First off, remember, Charmed is a show about Witches fighting demons. Considering most of the demons on the show look like humans, or are just covered by body paint, I wanted to use true demons. Also, this is not a story about pain and torture. You will note that Drake never harms Phoebe during their lovemaking. Sure she might cry out in pain, but that's from him being to big for her tiny body. And though you see him clawing the maid at the end, she is a demoness. I respect the actress way to much to degrade her to being a weak character addicted to pain. Of course, I may do that to one of her sisters though ;) You'll have to keep reading the other soon to be chapters for more details on that.

Keep sending me e-mails with your opinions, I enjoy reading them.

12