Fantasy Palace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige only then seemed to notice that her door was still open. When the show had finished, everyone in the office had gone back to their work, pretending that they hadn’t noticed anything. “Shit,” she muttered. “You managed to save your job again. Try to be on time next time.” Synching his tie, he left her office, not bothering to close the door behind him.

Paige just sat on the edge of her desk, not caring that everyone could still see her cum covered face, or her pale white tits and shaved cunt. All that she could think of what it felt like seeing Phoebe fucking her from behind. Her skin went crimson as she realized how much she really loved Phoebe. But it wasn’t right… was it?

Still in a warm daze, she finally closed her door. She didn’t bother getting dressed, as she just orbed back home, where she could shower. It had finally sunk in that she was covered in that pig of a boss’ cum, and not Phoebe’s and she wanted to rid herself of the stink. But what will she say to Phoebe when she sees her?

Thinking of her sister, Paige found herself getting hot again and she let her hand slide down her belly to her sticky cunt. Piper might be having trouble pleasuring herself, but Paige wasn’t plagued by that curse.

*****

Phoebe watched as Paige disappeared as she climaxed, only to return in time to catch her boss’ cum in the face. It didn’t take much to push the little witch’s buttons, so to speak. A simple illusion, and she became a horny slut. The master will be pleased.

When Paige returned to the mansion, used her own powers to return to the master, disappearing in a blaze of black flames, and re-appearing outside the Halliwell house.

“I see that you were successful,”

Phoebe turned to the voice and smiled seductively. “It was easy. The little whore actually thought I was her sister.” With that, Phoebe raised her arms and the image of the charmed witch, Phoebe Halliwell, vanished, replaced with her true appearance, that of a red haired limo driver. She was completely naked, and she used this to tease her master.

A deep, primal laugh came from Drake as he watched his tall, sexy slave have her fun. They were outside and in the open, but neither was worried about getting caught. No one could see them.

“Still have some energy to burn off I see?”

“Always, my Lord Drake. Always.” She purred as she walked into his embrace. She was already cumming when one of his hands slid down to her pale, pert ass and pushed his fingers deep into her puckered whole.

“We’ll have to do something about that then.”

“What about the Charmed Ones?”

“They aren’t going anywhere, and Cole has yet to return.” He bent down to suck on one of her large breasts. Though he was her master, he never shunned from giving any of his slaves pleasure. “Besides, I have seen into the future, thanks to the middle one’s powers and I have seen that the time is not yet here. She still has a lot to do with her sisters before the time is right.”

“Really Master?” she gasped as he pulled at her nipple with his teeth, and moaned when he had his whole fist up her ass.

“Yes. Surprisingly, Cole will gain even more powers, surpassing even the Source, only to loose everything. And the elder sister will conceive a child whose powers will be even greater.”

“But neither will be as powerful as you master.”

“No, my sweet slave. No one is as powerful as I am, much to my boredom. But these will be interesting diversions.”

“Then what will we do with the middle sister?” her eyes opened wide as she felt his monstrous dick forced into her cunt, underneath her own cock that could never compare to his.

“Get rid of that.” He growled.

She knew what she meant and grinned seductively as she absorbed her cock back into her body, and let her wings come out instead. Drake briefly looked at the two large bat-like wings protruding from her shoulders, and the horns that poked from her head. “That’s better.” He then forced his forked tongue into her mouth, meeting her own forked tongue halfway.

“As for the profit, I will keep her around for a few more lessons, before returning her to her sisters. I had picked her up to early, but I think she will be ready for what is to cum.”

The limo driver almost melted as she felt his hot liquid enter her womb at those words, but he wasn’t finished yet. He long whip-like tail wrapped around his right arm, pushing his hand further into her ass.

“Oh master, you are so bad.” She moaned into his ears as she came again.

He didn’t respond, except to once again fill her with his cum, only this time it infused her with more power. After all, just as failure must be met with punishment, success must be rewarded.

Drake and his driver continued fucking like beasts for hours. They never left the Halliwell’s front yard, and remained unknown to all those who walked passed them. But their energy could be felt throughout the area, and everything was fucking. The rats were going at it in the trash cans, dogs were humping in the yards, and couples were going at it like monkeys. Even the sisters were affected as the energy hit Piper and she was finally able to bring herself to release. Unfortunately she was fully dressed and was on the phone with the manager of a singer she was trying to book.

*****

Notes: So I finally finished my fourth story. Yeah, not as good as the others, but I had a bit of trouble trying to keep the story going. So by the end here, I just ended it. I will make a fifth story, and probably more after that, but it will be a while. Probably another 6 months before the 5th is done, just because the ideas aren’t coming to me that easily. With the plots changing in the show, its hard to keep them similar. So for the 5th one, I might have Phoebe going under more training, before she is returned to her sisters. I can’t decide if this should be before Cole becomes the Source and they get married, or after. If after, I will have the limo driver continue to impersonate Phoebe, thus she will be the one who marries Cole and gets pregnant, which could explain why Phoebe goes evil, but I don’t know. With Phoebe being such a little cry baby wimp now, there’s not much to work with. Of course, I could go away from the show itself, but then it wouldn’t be a parody of Charmed, now would it? ;)

12