Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
178 Followers

"Is this how you'd speak to a stranger?" he questioned.

"Shut up and fuck me" she responded, leaning back and arching herself as she rode his erection, her ample breasts pointing at Allan begging to be caressed. Allan obliged, tweaking her nipples with his thumb and forefingers until she squirmed even more. She began bucking on Allan's love rod, moaning in delight as his meat filled her completely. She may be living out a fantasy for her husband for his sake, but he was everything she needed, great technique and sufficient size to satisfy. He thrust his hips as deep into her as he could and they both gasped simultaneously, almost as though his movements were instinctual. That was another thing she loved about him, they were so in tune with each other, as friends as well as lovers. God, he was so good in bed and she doubted she'd find better, even if she tried.

Allan was turned on by Beth, images of her with someone else raging in his brain like a hurricane. Of course, he could never go through with the idea in real life and neither could Beth, they were too much in love with each other. But they were happy to act out fantasies together and that closeness made them even closer, sharing not just their lives (and bodily juices) but their dreams and fantasies as well.

Beth was in her own little world, too. She could do the dirty talk but what really turned her on was seeing her hubby enjoying himself as this invariably resulted in his performance being even better. Consequently, she would reach a strong and powerful climax if Allan was in tip-top shape so playing out the fantasies were as much for her own benefit as for his. And his performance this evening was unbelievable. What's more, he had some staying power, he could make love for hours before withering and tonight was no exception.

Beth felt her plateau was on the ascend again and her movements became more vigorous, her writhing became more accentuated as she hurtled towards her climax. Beth's breathing came in short sharp gasps as she prepared herself for her blessed relief, her muscles tensed as she reached her climax.

"Oh my god!" she yelped as Allan moved one hand from a breast to her clitoris and massaged it gently with his knuckles. She became motionless, albeit temporarily, like a statue as the wave of orgasm made every nerve in her body tingle. Her breathing stopped momentarily as she climaxed, her pelvic muscles tightening on Allan's rock hard dick. She drew in breath suddenly, like a drowning person might when they surface, and Allan imagined the candles waving precariously as the oxygen in the room became exhausted and the flames fought for their own lives. The shadows on the ceiling were merely Beth's own movements, however, and as she came down from her climax, Allan felt his own climax building. His mind took over and the fantasy in his mind's eye sped him to the inevitable, his seed spilling into his wife with a force Beth felt, his sperm squirting against her insides, tickling her from within, pumping, ejaculating, cumming.

They slowly regained their breath, Beth crouching forward with Allan's cock still inside her, feeling the pulse from his penis against her pussy lips. They kissed tenderly for several minutes, enjoying the closeness of each other.

"Was that nice?" Beth enquired, her eyebrows raised in eager anticipation. Allan grinned like a Cheshire cat and murmured quietly to himself, feeling his own juices slowly dribbling out his wife's used pussy onto his balls.

"How was that for you?" he asked. She smirked a little.

"Promise me one thing" Beth said. Allan looked at her seriously, expecting some chastisement. "Never try and do an Australian accent again!" Beth finished. Then she smiled, giving the game away that she was only teasing Allan. Allan feigned shock.

"You don't like my Ozzie accent, Sheila?" he said in his poor Australian accent again.

Beth leaned back on the bed and reached for a pillow and placed it over his head in a pretend fight to suffocate him.

"You've been warned" she said playfully. They rolled over on the bed, frolicking about. Allan got the better of her and sat on her chest, his semi limp penis pointing to her giggling face.

"You're special" he said, leaning forward and kissing her.

"How special?" Beth asked.

"Very special."

"Special enough to get me a diet coke from the fridge?" she asked.

Allan pulled away from the kiss. "Don't push your luck too far!" he said, playfully.

Another play fight ensued followed by more love making and Allan thought to himself that they should replay this fantasy more often.

Chapter 3

Both had enjoyed the session and had eventually fallen asleep in each others arms, dreaming of how much in love they were with each other. They relived the fantasy many times, each time Beth would conjure up images of different characters, film stars, sports personalities, musicians, even one or two characters which Allan couldn't place. Of course, no names were used, just verbal images, allowing the imagination to operate at its full potential making the experience even more erotic. Every time, it would be Beth being taken by a stranger, flirting with them, flashing flesh at them, allowing them to kiss her, fondle her, grope her and then have full sex. Each time there would be something different, sometimes Beth would want it from behind, other times in missionary. On one occasion, they ended up in a pile-driver position, something Allan hadn't done very often with Beth and required some forward planning to ensure she was comfortable and he didn't fall on her. Sometimes, they would act out the fantasy with the bedroom curtains open, as though the thought of being watched added to their enjoyment. Other times, they might make love in a bath full of water or on the dining table, sometimes with a pot of sweet and sour sauce left over from their earlier take-away that they had saved purposely for the event.

Seasons were constantly changing, the months passed by and still Allan and Beth enjoyed the fantasy. If they needed any additional spicing up of their sex lives, this fantasy of Bethany with another guy hit the target every time. Because each time was different, it was always wild, hot and steamy. Allan had been known to crawl into work, looking like he'd just come off a night shift, so little sleep he'd had. But Allan never complained, his wife was keeping him happy between the sheets and, let's be honest, if it were you, would you complain?

They often spent time in deep meaningful conversation and both had confirmed that this was only a fantasy, that neither of them wanted it to actually happen. That said, they both found the whole fantasy thing a real turn on, provided it was only with each other.

Allan, however, was still being told about the soft swing scene by his work colleague and how that could be a real turn on.

"No pressure, if you just want to watch, then that's fine. At your own speed" his mate had told him. "Soft swing is where your partner gives another guy a blow job or a hand job in your presence and they reciprocate with your woman. You can either watch or indulge with the other guy's woman. It's up to you but you can stop at any time."

Allan had found the entire thing odd but strangely arousing. He'd surfed the net and found a plethora of soft swing sites, a large proportion of them in the UK and had found them intriguing. Curiosity lead him to alternative sites and each site resulted in him becoming more interested. He'd even rang one of the help lines for a soft swing site and found himself in deep conversation with a lovely Ulster-man who bombarded Allan with mountains of information about the soft swing scene, the protocols and even just the social side without the need to indulge in intimate relationships with alternative people. The subscription fee was minimal and why not join? The chap sounded a nice guy and had an infectious laugh, making Allan feel really at ease.

Allan found himself intrigued beyond his own belief and wondered if he and Beth could maybe try something on their own before they jumped in and joined a proper organisation.

Allan arrived home early one evening and found Beth in a sexy mood. She'd dressed up for his home coming and had done her hair and make up beautifully for him.

"What's this all about?" he challenged her as he took the glass of wine she'd handed him.

"I've something special for you" she said in her minx type manner. She reached under her top and pulled out a paper wallet and handed it to Allan. He put his wine glass down and opened the wallet. Inside were plane tickets for Ibiza for both of them. He looked at her quizzically.

"Look at the flight dates" she said. Allan opened one of the tickets and saw the dates incorporated his birthday which was fast approaching. "Happy birthday!" Beth said as he looked back up at her, planting a big wet kiss on his confused face.

"Look. We've got our own villa on a complex with a shared pool, clubs and bars nearby and two weeks of sun, sea, sand, sangria and......can you think of anything else that begins with 'S'?" she teased. Allan's face burst into a grin.

"Surprised?" Beth asked. Allan scooped her up in his arms and kissed her, gently at first, then passionately, his hands reaching for her arse. She pulled away from his embrace.

"Stop it. Dinner's ready" she said, adjusting herself even though there was only her and Allan there. She attended to the oven and hob whilst Allan sat at the dining table, repossessing his wine glass.

"I've planned what I'm taking. I thought I'd pack that sexy bikini you love me in" she called.

"Which one? I love them all" Allan replied.

"OK, I'll take them all" she replied and Allan winced. Hopefully that wouldn't push them over the 20kg baggage limit too much. Just to be on the safe side, he'd limit Beth to only taking flimsy light clothing, that way they'd keep the excess baggage fees down and she'd look sexy in flimsy clothing. "Good plan" he thought to himself.

Allan woke up late one morning in the villa and his head hurt. The sun shining through the drawn curtains felt like his eyes were being scorched and his mouth felt like the inside of a parrot cage. It must have been a good night last night. His head felt like there was a rave going on inside his brain with Keith Moon and Cozy Powell having a drum duel. Then he remembered the night of passion with his dear wife. God, she had driven him crazy, a combination of alcohol and a bit of "E" they'd acquired locally and Beth had turned totally wild. Visions of the way she had mounted him flooded back into his mind and he gently put his hand towards his own genitalia, gingerly fumbling to see if he was still intact. He wondered if he'd still be able to walk, so ferocious was Beth in bed. He eased his legs over the side of the bed and slowly sat up, the rush of blood to his head resulted in another July 4th firework display exploding between his ears, his hangover pounding and echoing within his skull. He padded over to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face. He still felt like shit. It wasn't like that in the movies, he mused to himself, wondering how he could still be jovial when he felt like a walking corpse!

He ventured into the sitting room, the patio doors were open and through the blinding sunlight, he could see Beth sitting on a sun lounger, cold drink in one hand and a book in the other.

"Oh, you're up then" she said cheekily to him, putting her book down. "Fancy a swim?" Allan shook his head and instantly wished he hadn't. Beth looked at him but without pity.

"You old 'un's just aint up to partying, are you?" she joked. As she stood, Allan saw her in her skimpy bikini, the bra element barely covering her nipples and he could see them protruding through the wet material, her lovely dark hair still moist from the pool. He guessed she'd been in and out of the pool most of the morning, having a quick dip every time she got too warm. Her skimpy bikini bottoms barely covered her pussy and little tufts of dark pubic hair were visible, despite Beth having her bikini line waxed prior to their holiday. His groin stirred and his head pounded with the sudden increase in heart beat.

"So what happened last night?" he asked, tentatively. He hoped he hadn't made a fool of himself.

"Oh, not much!" Beth said nonchalantly as she sat back down. Allan sat on a lounger beside her.

"Oh. Good" he said, placing his head in his hands.

"How was Sharon?" Beth enquired.

"Who?"

"Sharon? That blonde bimbo you were chatting up?" Beth continued.

"Sharon?" Allan shook his head and again regretted the action. "Is this a wind up?"

"You must remember. She was the blonde tart with big tits. You'd only had a couple of drinks and you spilt your drink down her top. You tried to dry her top with your almost clean handkerchief before the bouncer intervened. He was going to throw you out for groping until I stepped in and rescued you" Beth concluded. Allan couldn't remember a thing.

"Did I have any "E" last night?"

"What d'you think?" Beth answered. Allan tried his best to remember.

"So I dabbed her......you know......with my hanky, was that all?" he said, hopefully.

"Yeah. That's all" Beth replied. She left a short pause. "Well, you tried to chat her up whilst you were 'dabbing' her tits with your hanky. I saw you tweak her bum with your hand. Oh, and she snogged you a bit" Beth said, icily. Allan groaned inwardly. He'd made a total pratt of himself and Beth had witnessed the entire thing. And, what was worse, he couldn't remember doing it at all.

"What were you doing whilst I was.........talking to this......Sharon?" Allan enquired, not too sure if he wanted to know the answer.

"Oh, just dancing" Beth replied. Another short pause. "With Jose."

Allan looked up sharply, his head hurt but he was becoming more coherent.

"Who's Jose?" he asked. Beth smiled inwardly.

"Well, if you were trying to make me jealous, I thought I'd respond by making you jealous, so I danced with Jose for much of the night. After I rescued you, you sat in the corner nursing your drink until you passed out."

"So how did I get home?"

"Taxi. It cost me 30 Euro's more 'cos you were legless, but never mind" Beth replied, picking up her book and turning to a page. She pretended to read as she piled the agony on to Allan.

"I think Jose liked me" she continued. Allan replaced his head to his hands.

"How do you mean?" Allan responded.

"Oh, just the way he kissed me" she replied. Allan's jaw dropped to the floor. "And I couldn't keep his hands of my arse" she continued. Allan looked up at her, her sun shades hiding her mirth behind her tinted glasses.

"You mean........"

"Oh, you pratt! I'm teasing you" she blurted, laughing out loud. "Yes, I did dance with a few guys but only because you were out of it. When we got back here, you and me made love. You must remember that?" she said. Allan nodded. He did remember that part, his bruised thighs bore the scars of their efforts.

"I remember you getting a lot of attention when we got there" he stated. She looked up from her book and if Allan had been a bit more coherent, he'd have noticed her book was upside down.

"That's nothing new though, is it?" Beth replied. Allan had to agree. She was sexy, no matter what she wore. She could wear grandmother tweed and still look horny. Well, maybe not tweed, he thought to himself, but she had a way of carrying herself that turned heads wherever she went.

He reached for the bottle of Pepsi by her lounger and took a swig straight from the bottle. He needed re-hydration with the sudden increase in heart beat and fast. Allan stood to go back indoors.

"May I make a suggestion?" Beth questioned.

"Huh!"

"Put some clothes on!"

Allan looked down and realised he was naked on the patio. He trotted back inside.

Chapter 4

Evening descended and Allan had recovered sufficiently to handle another club but tonight, he would limit the alcohol and avoid any "E". He was still a little fragile and wondered how on earth Beth could still be so perky. Maybe she'd been less heavy on the alcohol herself yesterday.

The image of Beth and Jose had played on Allan's mind all day and although he couldn't remember the guy or any of the guys Beth had danced with, he imagined the guy in his mind. Like their fantasy play acting, he imagined the guy cuddling his wife, dancing with her, embracing her, cuddling her, kissing her, touching her........

"I wonder?" he said to himself.

"Wonder what?" Beth replied. Allan hadn't realised he'd said it out loud as well.

"I've an idea. Are you up for a bit of a challenge?" he asked Beth. She looked at him in one of her "What's he planning now" looks. Allan paused, waiting for her response.

"Go on" she urged, her arms crossed defensively.

"I was just thinking about you, last night. I know I was out of it, but I'd love to see you flirt with Jose again."

Beth smiled. "His name wasn't Jose. I made that up" she said. "But I did dance with a couple of guys, more for company than anything else."

"Would you flirt and dance with another guy tonight whilst I watch" he said bluntly.

"I'd rather dance with you, big boy" she said, cuddling up to him and allowing her hand to wander down to his buttocks, giving his bum her usual playful squeeze.

"Me too" he said, followed swiftly by "We can dance all night but I'd still like to see you flirt with some one else. You made me jealous earlier when you said you'd kissed and groped another guy, I'd like other guys to feel jealous of me."

"I don't understand" Beth responded, trying to look into Allan's eyes.

"Well, you know how you turn on other men. They all fancy you, they'd all like to bed you. That's a given." Beth nodded. She had to agree that she always attracted attention from men. She was attractive. A stunner, even. It was evident that she was able to create erections with just a smile.

"I'd like other guys to want you so much but it would be me that took you home, who slept with you, who undressed you, who made love to you. It's an ego thing."

Beth nodded. "I know you like that sort of thing. I'm not sure I do" she replied.

Allan sighed. "But you're OK with the play acting and fantasy stuff."

"Yeah, but that's just play acting. It's not real" she said.

"But that's the point, the more real it is, the more exciting it would be. Since we've played out these fantasies, our love making has been fantastic, don't you agree?"

Beth nodded. "Sure, it's been heavenly." She realised in her own heart that over the last few months, they'd grown even closer, their relationship was even stronger than before, not least because of the increase in bedroom activities.

"Imagine how much better it could be if you acted out the first bit with a real stranger. Imagine how could sex could be afterwards. We wouldn't need "E" to get us horny, all we'd need is a club and a stranger."

"I'm not so sure" Beth replied, not totally comfortable with the idea as such, although great sex was something she did enjoy. She'd never felt so close to Allan in all the years they'd been together.

"Aw! Come on, dear. Just this once? What do you say? Huh?" Allan's persuasive voice and genuine manner gave Beth a bit of security. After all, he wasn't asking her to sleep with another man, just to flirt and dance and things. And she had enjoyed their recent bedroom fun, occasionally instigating the role play, much to Allan's delight.

"How far do you expect me to go?" she asked, her eyebrows raised quizzically.

"Don't know....." he replied, honestly. ".....as far as you feel comfortable, dear. Tell you what, is your mobile fully charged?" Beth nodded. They both had international roaming facilities on their cell-phones and she'd recharged her battery earlier, just in case her family called her.

ickric
ickric
178 Followers