Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
177 Followers

"I'll text you with some suggestions. After each dance, make an excuse to have a drink and pick up the text message. Why don't we use the codes we used to use before we were married?"

"I remember" Beth replied. "You used to send me lewd messages. You've always been a bit pervy, haven't you?" Beth joked.

"I thought that's what you loved about me" Allan replied jovially. They smiled at each other and Beth drew in a big sigh.

"OK. If it means that much to you" she agreed. She had a gut instinct that she might live to regret the decision but she loved Allan so much, this was what he wanted so badly so, why not? Anyway, maybe she would enjoy the experience, she always felt sexy when she went out, her clothing adding to her natural beauty and attracted lots of attention. She'd always found the attention exhilarating, even amusing provided it didn't get too heavy and, with their role playing recently, maybe she could generate some more ideas for their future fantasies.

Allan wanted to jump up and punch the air in delight. Instead, he put his arm around Beth's waist and pulled her close to him, placing his lips against hers.

"Thank you. You know I love you, don't you?" he said between kisses.

"Show me later when you get me home......" Beth replied, ".......provided you're not too drunk again!"

"Trust me!" he said. Beth gave him another of her sideways glances which, in her body language, meant "Yeah, right!"

The club was heaving with people and they fought to get a drink at the bar. Allan opted for a small short with tonnes of tonic water. He needed to keep his wits about him this evening. Beth was looking really horny, a short skirt and a tied T shirt on top of a bikini which was Allan's favourite.

They chatted for a little while before they split. He would watch her from a safe distance whilst she danced on her own. She'd purposely left her wedding ring on, so as not to be seen to be fibbing when she came to terminate any relationship she'd built with some stranger. It didn't take long for a young local lad to approach her, he was late teens or early twenties, dark haired and olive skinned. He was about 5'11" and a little podgy, but clean shaven and smelt clean and fresh. He offered to buy Beth a drink and she agreed. If she was going to lead the guy on, you may as well do it properly and save some money in the process, she thought to herself. The guy called himself Juan and Beth was not about to argue, thinking his real name could be very complicated. He was in smart casual clothing and when he returned with their drinks, he was very attentive, asking Beth lots of questions like did she have a boy friend and such.

Beth answered honestly, no she did not have a boy friend. That was not a lie. She was economic with the facts however, assuming her wedding ring might give Juan a few clues.

Unperturbed, Juan continued to chat Beth up, asking her lots of personal questions about her work, hobbies, music and so on. Beth felt her mobile vibrate as a text message came in and she covertly read the message.

"xxx" it read. That meant to let him have a few small kisses.

Beth was not sure about this, but her husband was only a few yards away and would easily pummel this Spaniard into a pulp if he tried anything. She accepted some praise from Juan and gave him a little peck on the cheek. His 'chat up' lines were incredibly corny, and she winced at his method at times. Still, he was sweet in his own sort of way and she was warming to him slowly. Her phone vibrated again.

"*LL" it read. It meant to flash Juan a little bit of leg. Beth felt a little nervous but she decided she was up for the challenge. What's more, she couldn't wait to get Allan into bed. She guessed he'd be so hot and up for a good romp. She engaged in conversation with Juan, hitching her skirt up subtly to scratch her thigh, leaving the flesh exposed. She could see Juan was getting hard and he fought to control his vision, trying to look genuine and retain eye contact but with the distraction of upper thigh being flashed, it was difficult to keep concentration.

Beth's bag vibrated again and she again read the message without being seen.

"iI?" it read. She texted back "I". Juan's dick was not little, it was erect and Allan had been querying if her charms were working. Allan received the text back, his own cock hardening at the thought of this foreigner getting aroused by his wife. Allan watched from a safe distance, the music from the disco drowning out normal conversation unless you were very close to the people you were talking to. Allan wished he had taken a lip-reading course at some point. He was aching to know what was happening. He glanced at his own mobile phone. No message alerts yet. He returned his gaze to his beautiful wife who was flirting quite blatantly with this young local lad. Allan could take it no more. He reached for his phone and texted Beth with the message "*UU".

Beth felt the phone vibrate but could not view the message covertly enough for some time. Allan thought she'd not got the message.

"Shit! What's she up to?" he said to himself as his fingers pressed the keys on the keypad. Send. Moments later, Beth's phone vibrated again. Allan was becoming quite impatient. Shortly after, Juan was interrupted by a friend, giving Beth the opportunity to read her messages.

"He wants me to flash a bit of my breasts" she said under her breath. Her mind spun. This was getting a little out of hand. Flirting was OK, it could even be fun. Leading a guy on was very unfair, however. This poor guy was thinking he might get laid when all she was doing was prick teasing him. She thought about the consequences if the guy got heavy or violent. "Don't be such a silly cow!" she said to herself beneath her breath. Allan was just a few feet away and, although he was currently out of her sight, she knew he could see her and he wouldn't let anything happen to her. Reluctantly, she undid a button on her top and turned back to face Juan. He tried to restart the conversation but with the hitched up skirt and now an extra button on the blouse undone, his speech became less coherent. Beth almost felt sorry for Juan as he stammered and stuttered, trying to be polite but unable to remove his eyes from her sexy body.

"Fancy a dance, Juan?" she said, trying to save his embarrassment. He nodded, aware that his erection protruded through his tight trousers leaving little to the imagination. Beth noticed but was more subtle in her recognition of his cock, noticing that it was quite a big beast. Beth had not had heaps and loads of experience of erect penises having only ever had sex with Allan. She'd seen and stroked other guys bulges when she was dating prior to meeting her hubby, but nothing more. She knew these things came in different sizes and she was sure this one fell into 'the above average' class, rather like Allan's.

Beth knew that this flirting thing with a total stranger was morally wrong because she was deeply in love with Allan. But it was the sense of adventure. Because she'd never really 'been' with another guy, at the back of her mind, Beth had always wondered what it might be like. Allan showered her with love and affection; that much was true, but it was great to be the centre of attention and Beth was enjoying being flirtatious. And she knew she was safe, Allan would step in and save her if things got awkward.

The dance track wasn't one of Juan's favourites and Allan wasn't that keen on the track either. Beth, however, was having a whale of a time, shaking her groove thing like a woman possessed. As she danced, her luscious body swayed, her ample breasts swinging from side to side like a metronome, hypnotising half the dance floor as she danced. Allan watched from the balcony, his own stiffy pressing against his own tight clothing, begging to be liberated. He'd never really watched Beth from a distance on the dance floor, they'd always danced together. She was a great dancer but sexy with it. God, she was hot. And, unless he was very much mistaken, she was really enjoying herself, judging by the look on her face. He wanted so much for the evening to end there and then so he could take her home and fuck her. Allan wanted to feel her pussy on his erection, her warm wet tongue against his, her hot sweaty body writhing against his. He wanted to tell her he loved her. He wanted to show her his love. He wanted to make love to her. He wanted to fill her with his love. He wanted to spill his semen into her warm, wet, inviting pussy. Allan knew that pretty much most of the guys on the dance floor that were ogling his betrothed would have given their right arms for an opportunity to do what Allan was planning.

Right now, however, all Allan could do was watch. The music changed and a slow song began and, just like in the UK, the dance floor was flooded with blokes looking for a lady to slow dance with. Juan held onto Beth, his arms wrapped around her, his nose against hers. He spoke to her and Allan tried desperately to read his lips. No good, he was as much in the dark as he had been all night.

Allan noticed Juan's head move but his back was towards Allan and it wasn't until they'd danced around a bit that Allan noticed that John was kissing his bride. Beth had taken this strangers tongue into her mouth and was frenching the guy. Allan was regaining his thoughts when he saw Juan's hand slip down Beth's back and cup a handful of her arse, his tongue still buried deep in Beth's mouth. Beth was not pushing him away. Allan wanted her to stop so he reached for his phone. He turned around, not wanting to view any more, his mind all askew.

Should he text her to stop? He was pained to see her like this but, by the same token, he was so aroused by it. How far did he really want her to go? Not all the way, surely?

"Bollocks" he said to himself. He wanted to stop. He'd text her, then he'd go down to the dance floor from the balcony and repossess his own wife, take her back to the villa and screw her long and hard.

"Good plan" he thought to himself.

"Hiya" a voice said in his ear. Allan turned around and saw a blond girl looking at him. She looked slightly familiar but he couldn't place her. Allan nodded politely, turning his attention back to his phone.

"Do you remember me?" she said again. Allan looked at her. He went to speak, then froze. He noticed she had a large bust and in her hand was a handkerchief.

"You were kind enough to lend me this yesterday" the girl continued. "I thought I'd take the opportunity to return it to you personally" she said, leaning forward to kiss Allan. His worst nightmare was coming true, an unwanted distraction. Sure, this girl was pretty and had an ample bust but, right now, he had his own world to save.

"No problems" he said, brusquely. He moved away from the balcony but the girl followed him.

"As a thank you, I'd like to buy you a drink. If that's OK?" she said tentatively.

"Uh? No need. You're very welcome" he said, trying to compose his text.

"No. I insist" she said, stubbornly and Allan knew this was going to be tough. Beth was strong willed and he guessed this blond girl was very much the same. If he'd been single and not in love with Beth, he'd have whisked the girl off her feet and fucked the arse off her all night. But he was married. Happily married. And all he wanted was his own wife, Beth.

The girl tugged him by the arm towards a counter on a supporting pole had two fresh drinks perched on them.

"I noticed you on the beer last night so I got you one. I hope that's OK?" she said. Allan smiled inanely. Christ, why couldn't she just leave him alone. He rushed the text and hit send, not noticing the signal from this part of the club was zero. The text message did not send.

Allan tried not to get into conversation but the blond was very persuasive, using her charms and her curves o direct the dialogue.

"Where's your other half, then?" she asked. Allan's wedding ring may have given him away and he really couldn't recall what they'd spoken about last night.

"She's dancing" he said, making towards the balcony to look over the edge. The girl held his elbow.

"So as she's deserted you, we've time for a little chat, then" she said forcefully. Allan hesitated just long enough for the girl to take control.

"Good" she said, leading him to a quieter part of the club. "Tell me all about yourself" she commanded. This part of the club had leather sofa's and the music was such that you could talk without being drowned out. Allan was in no mood for small talk, his dearly betrothed was in the process of being pawed and poked by some dirty little oik and he objected. Hang on a minute. It had been Allan's idea in the first place, the entire fantasy thing had been solely his idea, hadn't it? So why was he objecting to Beth being groped by a stranger, it had been his own suggestion? He'd fantasised about Beth being taken, even fucked by a stranger. His own emotions went through the roller coaster ride it had earlier. Problem was, he wanted to watch and not chat to some big chested blond bimbo.

"Well?" a voice interrupted his train of thought. He was brought back to the present, to his busty blond sat beside him. She stroked his leg with her hand, almost absent mindedly as she spoke. Allan felt very uncomfortable and wanted to terminate his conversation with this girl. He had to get back to the balcony, he needed to ensure Beth was not in imminent danger.

Beth, meanwhile, was unaware of Allan's absence and she was still responding to Juan, thinking Allan was watching them both. She recalled how Allan had told her about the soft swing thing, how couples would swap partners and bring them to climax using their fingers and tongues, but not full sex. The thought of being intimate with a stranger repulsed her but the idea of getting someone aroused enough to turn them on was somewhat erotic. She remembered how it had enhanced their own love making and how she was getting aroused herself at the moment. She couldn't wait to get Allan in bed and give him a ride of his life. Who needs "E"? A wild imagination was enough to get her aroused and she could feel herself getting wetter between her legs as she danced. She desperately needed Allan's rock hard cock inside her and she wanted it now.

She scoured the balcony, looking for Allan's face as she danced, unable to see him but quietly confident he was nearby. She was feeling really horny now. Where the fuck was he, that husband of hers? Maybe he'd gone to the gents, she pondered to herself, hoping that the only relief he was getting was from his bladder. She wanted to relieve him of the tension in his boxer shorts. She wanted cock and she wanted it now.

Juan noticed the change in her mood, confusing her anxiety with passion. She was obviously exuding an aura or something which told Juan she was feeling really horny.

"We go now" he told her, leading her by the arm to the exit. "We go to your place" he said, allowing her no opportunity to refuse. He lead her outside into the warm night air, the sudden lack of volume left her ears ringing slightly. Still holding her by one arm, Juan waved and snapped his fingers in the air until a dark Mercedes pulled up at the kerb. Juan ushered Beth into the taxi and he asked her villa address. She sat back whilst Juan gave the cabbie directions – not unusually, the cabbie was not local to the district, but frequented this part of town during the tourist season, making lots of money from drunk and unexpected tourists. Beth quickly tapped a text on her mobile, telling Allan to get back to the villa now. She hit send. Message sent.

Juan sat back and saw her with her mobile phone.

"What you doing?" he asked, his manner becoming confrontational.

"Oh, just checking for messages" Beth replied.

"No messages" Juan said. "Here. I switch off for you" he said, taking the phone and switching the unit off before handing it back to her.

"Just you and me now" he said, grinning. Beth smiled back meekly, scared of this stranger. She was very uncomfortable with the situation now. Allan had better get back quickly, she thought.

Allan, meanwhile, was still engaged in inane conversation with the blond woman he'd had an accident with the previous night. He kept glancing at his mobile, then over to the balcony. The girl was getting pissed off with his lack of attention.

"Don't you fancy me? Are you gay?" she said at the top of her voice. People in the vicinity on the leather sofa's all looked up, conversation halting temporarily. Allan blushed a little and looked down at his drink like a chastised child.

"Look" he began, "It's not that I don't like you, it's just that........."

"Oh, forget it" the blond said, standing up quickly and knocking Allan's glass over his legs and lap before storming off into the crowd.

"Thanks for returning my hankie" he replied flippantly. "Bitch" he thought to himself. Conversation slowly returned as Allan tried in vain to mop up some of the beer on his jeans. Suddenly, he remembered the urgency of Beth and he stood, racing to the balcony and peering over. His eyes scanned the dance floor to no avail. Where the fuck has she got to? Maybe she's in the toilet, he wondered. How could he find out? He could text her. It would be better if he phoned her, speak to her, to hear her voice. That would be good. He needed to hear her voice, to put his mind at rest.

He looked at his phone. It still showed no signal. He made his way down to the dance floor, slowly scouring the faces and bodies at the venue. The security people had noticed his unusual behaviour and were keeping him under close surveillance. An overwhelming smell of beer emanating from him also alerted their suspicions.

Allan's pulse began to race and his heart sank as he failed to locate either Beth or her new buddy. His stomach quivered like he had butterflies and he gasped in horror as his fears evolved in his mind. She'd gone.

He wandered over to the ladies toilet and tried to approach a lady who was leaving to see if they could see his wife in there. The lady avoided being approached by some strange bloke reeking of beer outside the toilets so Allan tried to enter the Ladies toilets. Within a few seconds, the security guys had surrounded him.

Allan had tried to explain his predicament, that his wife had possibly been abducted and he had to go into the ladies toilet to see if she was in there. The bouncers were bigger and beefier than Allan and when they barred his way, he considered using force but thought better of it. The language barrier didn't make matters any easier, either.

"Will someone please just tell me if my wife is in there?" he screamed at security. They mis-read his body language and assumed he was just another drunken Brit and the ejected him from the club. His frenzied mind was in turmoil as he struggled against the fat and muscle that were ejecting him and he probably hurled some abuse at them. Allan wished he'd brushed up on his Spanish as they had said things to him that he assumed was profanity and threatening. The word "Police" he understood as he was thrown onto the pavement, his mobile phone falling out of his pocket onto the side walk. Allan stood up and nursed his bruised shoulder and considered going back and giving them some mouth. The pain in his shoulder suggested he should maybe just behave for the time being. He regained his breath then noticed the screen on his mobile was light. An inbound message. It was from Beth, telling him to get back home as soon as possible.

He rang her number, wanting to speak to her. It seemed to take ages to connect. Allan was greeted by a recorded message in Spanish telling him the phone was switched off and to try later. He redialled with the same results.

"Bollocks" he shouted to himself, looking around for a taxi.

ickric
ickric
177 Followers