Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
175 Followers

She felt herself being rolled over to the side of the bed and she lay on her tummy facing the window, her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. A good position to see any car head lights approaching, she thought to her self. She tried to regain her breath but was unable to do so, feeling the unmistakable sensation of a monster penis probing at her labia. Oh, shit, Juan hadn't finished.

Juan entered Beth from behind, catching her unaware and she gasped for breath. Again, Allan saw this and mis-interpreted. Beth felt Juan penetrate her all the way until his bollocks slapped against her arse with a clap. He began pounding himself into her, the slapping noise of his scrotum combined with the noise of their mutual wetness echoed around the bedroom, echoed inside Allan's ears. This couldn't be happening to him. This couldn't be happening to his wife. This had to be a dream, a nightmare. He had to wake up in a moment. But still the scene in front of him continued, played out in front of him like they had play acted the fantasy over the last few weeks.

This was like the websites he'd viewed where the wife or girl friend was serviced by a porn star or well hung stud in front of cameras. But this was real. Juan's enormous 11 inch cock was inside his beautiful bride, riding her like a cheap £10 slut. Allan wanted to scream, cry, shout, vomit, punch, kick, caress, kiss, fuck, watch.

He couldn't believe his own psyche. What was he? Man or mouse? He was neither. He was a voyeur. He felt disgusted with himself. Watching his own wife, the person that meant more to him than anyone else in the whole world, being fucked by some strange bloke she'd known for a couple of hours. When Beth and Allan had met, it had taken a few dates before they became intimate. And yet, here was this stranger poking his wife with his bare cock, within a couple of hours.

Backtrack a moment. Allan recalled his thoughts for a few moments. His bare cock. Shit! This local Gigolo was fucking his beautiful wife, bareback. No condom. Not only was her pussy being invaded by this alien organ, but it was unprotected. What if he had diseases? What if her contraception failed? What if.........?

He put the thoughts out of his brain. Or he tried to. The potential consequences kept replaying over and over in his mind like an action replay on Sky Sports, reverse angle, behind the goal, the lot! But the thought of his lovely wife having unprotected sex stirred thoughts in Allan's mind and he noticed his own erection was as firm as it had been. This sight before him, his own wife was being fucked by a total stranger and was taking no precautions. This was certainly not soft swing, Allan concluded.

Beth had her eyes closed, the hope of seeing approaching headlights out of her thoughts. She was focussing on Allan again, pretending she was being fucked by Allan. A better endowed Allan, to be fair, but nevertheless, Allan. She was finding this easy, the amount of fantasising she'd done over recent weeks, she'd had sex with half of Hollywood, the premiership and Top of the Pops, or so it felt.

Beth got into character. She figured that if she made it better for this creep who was pounding her pussy like a man possessed, he might hurry up and finish, then piss off home.

"Fuck me" she whispered, seductively. "Fuck me deeper. Harder" she ordered. Juan's breathing became deeper and she guessed her plan may be working. It seemed Juan liked a bit of dirty talk.

"You like?" he asked, his pigeon English adding to the atmosphere. Juan was taken in by Beth's excitement, her flirtatious attitude earlier and despite Beth's reluctance when they got back to the villa, Juan was satisfied his prey was not teasing his prick. Sure, he'd had to use his powers of persuasion, he often did with the British tourists but not this one. This hot chick was one horny woman.

"Mmm. Fuck me. Fuck me like you mean it. Fuck me till you cum" she whispered, her voice taking on a husky sound. Juan upped the ante and thrust back into her at a faster rate, the slapping onto her arse becoming faster so it sounded like an audience applauding. He leaned forward, reaching for her tits. She steadied herself, resting on her forearms, permitting Juan access to her breasts. He cupped her tits with both hands, his hips continuing to pound into her, perspiration dripping off his forehead onto the lumbar region of her bare back. His passion was building and he was close to climax. Beth could sense Juan's state of arousal and she bucked back against him.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, big boy" she whispered. She didn't really but she was patently aware that this stranger was not wearing a condom. Beth figured it was better off in her mouth than in her pussy.

Allan heard this and bit his lip. Beth appeared to be enjoying herself. Without him. How could she do such a thing? Bollocks! He wondered why he ever got into the fantasy with another man idea. It was that dipstick at work's fault. He'd brain the little shit when he got back to Britain.

Allan had to make a move. And he had to do it now. He watched on.

Juan had no intention of withdrawing from Beth and as his pending climax approached, she realised this was an express train, not stopping at any stations until it reaches its terminal. Juan was going to fill Beth's pussy.

"Let me taste you" she urged, almost crying now. "I need your cum in my mouth, please".

Juan released her tits and grabbed her hips, thrusting as deep into her as he could, he sucked in air to his aching lungs twice before holding his breath, his climax reached.

"I'm coming" he said, his fingers digging into her hips making Beth unable to move. She felt the unmistakable sensation of Juan's monster cock ejaculating inside her, pumping, pumping, it seemed endless as he filled her pussy with his love juice, his sperm gushing into her body, relentlessly.

His climax began to subside and he began to draw air in again, remaining deep inside Beth until every possible drop of semen had been deposited inside her. As he withdrew, he masturbated himself so any drops of semen in his tubes were also left inside her. Juan's cock left her pussy lips with a "Plop" sound and Beth collapsed face down on the bed, weary, shocked and confused.

She'd never had sex with anyone other than Allan until now. She felt cheap, used and dirty. She hated herself. She hated Juan. She hated Allan for allowing this to happen. How could he, the bastard! She felt remorse. She'd been unfaithful to Allan. Yet she'd never stopped thinking about him: Never stopped loving him. She'd only lead this young lad on to please Allan.

Yet strangely, she felt satisfied. She hadn't reached orgasm herself, yet she felt fulfilled, content and pleasantly warm. Her body tingled and she hated herself for feeling so aroused and horny. She loved her man, not this creep. Yet he'd not been rough with her, he'd had sex with her, made her feel OK. Juan's big cock had been an experience and she wondered how it would feel with her on top of him. Stop it, she chastised herself inwardly. You can't do it again. You mustn't. She glanced sideways at her new lover who was regaining his breath. His penis had lost some of it's stiffness but was still bigger than Allan, even when he was fully erect. It had felt nice, she said to herself, smiling inwardly.

Allan had watched it all. He couldn't stand it any longer. He stepped backwards out of the room and on to the patio. He needed a drink and thought about going back inside and pulling a cold beer from the fridge. He stopped and gazed up at the sky, a clear evening with no clouds, a distant crescent moon and a few stars greeted him. Any other night, it would have looked so romantic, he could have cuddled up to his wife and taken in the natural beauty of the world and the universe, not needing to speak, just happy in each others company, feeling each others heart beats.

But tonight, all he could see was space: Emptiness. His world had fallen apart, having forced his fantasies onto his lovely, honest, caring, beautiful wife. The result is that she'd gone through with his fantasy, reluctantly at first, then she'd got into character. Within no time at all, she appeared to want this stranger to fuck her. He'd heard with his own ears, she wanted to taste his cum. She'd tasted Allan's cum before, but never begged for it. And seldom had she asked to be 'fucked'. He had turned her into a cheap tart? It was all his fault. He'd been so happy. They'd both been so happy.

"Bollocks" he said out loud. He wanted to scream out loud but he didn't have the energy. The emotional turmoil had really taken the wind out of his sails. He looked at the floor and kicked a piece of gravel into the nearby pool. It fell in with a 'plop' sound and Allan was transported back to their bedroom where, only minutes earlier, a similar sound had emanated from his darling wife's pussy, courtesy of some one else's prick.

He wondered if the guy had been on steroids or some other body enhancing chemicals to enable his cock to be so large. Could Beth ever be satisfied with his tiddler again? Allan knew he was above average size, but his ego had been severely dented at his wife begging to be fucked by this monster sized cock.

Allan wondered why he hadn't just stepped in. He couldn't answer his own question. He had been appalled by the sight, yet strangely curious. Curious to what, he wondered? His brain searched unsuccessfully for some solution, some rationale behind his apathy. How could he be curious if he knew the outcome would be full sexual intercourse, ending only in John's own climax whilst his penis was still inside Beth? It was inevitable, really, he supposed.

He could have stopped it. But somehow, it was different than looking at a website, this was real. It was too real, however, as it involved his own dear wife.

"His own dear wife". The sentence ricocheted around his head. God, how must she be feeling? Allan knew he'd really let her down and wondered if she would ever forgive him. Could he forgive her for being so......what? Tartish? Slutty? Easy?

He, Allan, had convinced her to do that. He'd sent the bloody text messages to her, for Christ's sake. But she could have fought back a bit harder, couldn't she. She could have said no with more conviction, couldn't she?

"You arse hole" he muttered to himself. He had to go back in, to speak with her to apologise. He had to make amends. He could forgive (although he may not be able to forget) and hoped that Beth could, too.

Allan stepped back through the patio and detoured via the kitchen, taking a bottle of cold beer from the fridge and taking a large gulp. Allan walked back towards the bedroom and heard noises, the bed squeaking and two voices. That dodgy little shit was still there, Allan concluded.

He approached the bedroom door, expecting to see the Spaniard dressing and preparing to leave. Allan wasn't prepared for what he was about to see.

Juan was still naked, sporting a fresh erection. In reality, his previous erection had never really ended. Juan was laid on their bed facing the ceiling. Nothing wrong with that, initially, other than he was outstaying his welcome. Allan wanted him to leave. Beth, it appeared, had other ideas. She was squatting beside his hips and Allan saw her take Juan's enormous penis in her hand. Beth stroked Juan's enormous love organ, endeavouring to get her entire hand around the girth of the monster. She slowly masturbated the Spaniard who was laying on his back with his eyes shut, a pillow under his greasy black hair. She lowered her mouth towards Juan's erection, brushing her hair away from the purple head of Juan's throbbing dick, her tongue reaching out tentatively at first then, having made contact, more greedily. She licked and sucked Juan's cock as she wanked him, pulling his foreskin back and forth, making his cock rock hard again. Allan watched as Beth rolled her tongue around the inside of Juan's foreskin before disengaging. Beth started to tease herself with Juan's enlarged organ, rubbing it against her sopping wet pussy lips before she guided it towards her open wet pussy, lowering her self onto him giving out an enormous sigh as he entered her.

Allan stood stationery, transfixed as he saw his own sweet wife mount this stranger who she'd known for so little time and had only just fucked her. Without protection! Again!

Allan could not believe his eyes as she took every millimetre of Juan's cock into her pussy, writhing around on his firmness which went so deep into her, Allan wondered if Juan's cock was pressing against her lungs. Judging by her breathing, he guessed maybe it was!

Beth moved up and down on Juan's massive and still undressed erection, riding him like a cowboy. She sported a grin indicating she was enjoying the sensations and for a couple of moments, Allan could have sworn she wanted to be fucked by this stranger with a massive dick. Allan wondered if she had secretly yearned to sow the wild oats she never got the chance to do before she met and married him. Well, she certainly appeared to be making up for lost time, given the vigour of her fucking of Juan.

Beth's eyes were closed and she whispered something but Allan was unable to make out what she was saying. Juan, who had his hands behind his head, moved his hands up to Beth's lovely tits which were bouncing gently like leaves in an autumn breeze. Beth's eyes remained closed but her lips continued to move, as though saying some silent chant. Her smile remained as she rode the Spaniard's massive cock.

Beth, however, was still in character. In her own mind, she was playing out the fantasy with her own husband, transposing Allan's name with some one else's. Her mind, in order to protect her self from the psychological trauma, had set up some sort of barrier, shutting out the real character, seeing only Allan, believing it was Allan. Only today, instead of being Rooney, Clooney or a Looney, it was Juan.

"Mmm" Beth murmured, seductively in the way only Beth could. "I want you to fuck me, Juan. Let me ride you, let me fuck you. I want you to make me cum, you horny fucking stud and I want your cum inside me. Fill my pussy. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

Beth's cheesy grin remained as Allan looked on. To Beth, she conjured up the image of this gargantuan penis being similar to chocolate and the suggestion echoed around her brain. Beth considered that she really shouldn't toy with Juan's massive cock but what the heck? Naughty but nice! It would be like celebrating Christmas and Birthday together? And, deep down, that is exactly where she craved this Spaniard's humungous cock. Deep down inside her warm, wet aching pussy; as deep as it could go.

Allan was pretty tough but his stomach began to churn and an overpowering sensation of wanting to vomit hit him like a wave. The feeling passed swiftly but the image in front of him remained. Allan shut his eyes but the image remained like it had been burnt on to his retinas. The sound of the bed gently bouncing mingled with Beth's gentle murmurings and their breathing noises, which were gradually increasing in depth. Still Beth continued her whispering and even with his eyes shut tight, Allan could still see her lips move, her hips jiggle over Juan's hips, her breasts being gently caressed by this stranger, her buttocks rippled gently as her hips bounced against Juan's podgy hips.

Allan's world was in ruins. His emotions could have been twinned with Beirut, such was the damage. Allan realised it was all his own doing. He wanted to leave, to get as far away from the reality as he could. If he couldn't see it, maybe it hadn't happened, he thought. But how could he go and leave his dear Bethany behind with this young, spotty, olive skinned creep. OK, so he had a big dick, was younger and maybe his local accent made him more sexy, but Allan could still offer Beth a lot.

Could he, though? He wondered if he'd ever be able to satisfy Beth again with his penis. Would he want to with all that alien semen in her pussy? It might not have been so bad if the creep had worn a condom, but without it, it all seemed so......dirty: cheap, even.

Allan laughed to himself, although there was no humour in it. Just irony.

His ears pricked up. What was that? Beth continued to chant.

"......fuck me,...........me, fuck me....nn,..........me, fuck me...nn...........inside me" he couldn't quite make out what she was saying. He wondered if he should venture further into the room but he decided it was best, for now, to stay put, watching from the doorway. Neither of them had seen him, his presence undetected.

".......n, fuck me...nnn......inside me, fuck me...nn..." she went on. Then the reality hit him.

"......Juan, fuck me, come inside me. Juan, fuck me, come inside me...." Beth chanted like some strange Pagan ritual as the stranger thrust his manhood deep into her well lubricated and fully stretched cunt. Although Beth was imagining being fucked by Allan, all Allan could her was his dearly beloved begging to be fucked by Juan, for the little shit to spill his seed inside her welcoming cunt. Beth was being true to Allan in her own mind. But how could she with Juan's dick in her pussy, though?

A burning sensation started in Allan's eyes, and at first he thought he was about to cry but it was the increase in blood pressure, the anger making his eyes "See red" as it were. His anger was at Beth for shagging this bastard. No, his anger was at Juan for having got into his wife's knickers in the first place. No, his anger was at himself for being such an idiot. Fuck it! Who was he angry at? Allan had so many questions in his head and so few answers. He wondered if he could go 50/50 or maybe phone a friend. One thing was for sure, he would get no response it he asked this audience, his own wife and the suntanned kid who were fucking each other like demented rabbits.

Allan stopped and his mind halted, mid thought. He'd sown a few wild oats before he'd met Beth. Was it not fair that she should have an opportunity? Allan had experienced sex previously before his marriage, Beth hadn't. This would level things up. And, judging by her actions, she still loved him. In her own mind, she was fucking Allan, not Juan. But that's not what it sounded like to Allan.

Beth was lost in her own world, still. Her body needed that big cock again, just for the experience and she needed release and Allan, as far as she knew, was not around. She didn't want to be screwed by this foreigner, he was just there and she was using him every bit as he was using her. And in order for this to happen, she was using her imagination, pretence, fantasising. After all, that's what Allan had wanted, she had evolved under Allan's direction to this cock craving slut to fulfil his, not her, fantasies. It had been his idea, so living the fantasy must be OK, she thought to herself.

She moved herself with more vigour, touching herself, stimulating her clitoris, building up to a crescendo, wanting physical release, to discharge the pressure, to fuck and be fucked, to climax. She bounced up and down on Juan's cock, faster and faster, her fingers rubbing her clit continuously, her mind still convincing herself that she was fucking her own husband. Juan moved his body in unison with Beth, rising up as she pressed down, maximising the penetration. Beth's moaning intensified.

"Juan, fuck me, make me cum. Juan, fuck me, make me cum......" she went on, almost spitting the words out as her actions sped up. Beth's play acting continued. Juan had no idea she was play acting, he believed she really wanted his cock, his monster cock. He'd had plenty of women before, mostly British tourists and he'd seldom had complaints about size. He hadn't stuck around long enough to ascertain if he'd pleasured the woman with his technique, he hadn't been interested. For all he knew, he could well have impregnated dozens of willing women, seldom wearing a condom, figuring the British girls were clean but always wearing a condom with European or American girls. And never before had he had a woman as beautiful as this one, or as wild, riding his cock like some demented cow girl.

ickric
ickric
175 Followers