Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
176 Followers

"Give me all your cock. Fuck me, fuck me, big boy. Make me cum. Fuck me harder, make......me........cum........" she muttered as her climax approached. Her hip movements increased with vigour and her breathing rate increased.

"Juan, oh...... fuck.......me.....Oh, shitttttt....I'm........ cumming" she gasped as she tumbled over into her temporary oblivion, her muscles, nerves and everything tingling all over, her legs and thighs turning to jelly for a few moments as the climax affected every single cell in her being. Beth felt the tension of Juan's hands on her erect nipples as her climax subsided, his tweaking of them was the only stimulation she'd had from him, other than almost 11 inches of cock inside her pussy.

Beth collapsed, exhausted both physically and mentally, drawing in breath with great gulps, her pulse 120+.

Juan was almost ready to release his second load, her recent rigorous fucking of him bringing him close to cumming. He tried to pull her back on to him but she was not responding. Beth had gone into a state of temporary unconsciousness, her mind trying to block out the memory as a safety measure. Her body was a dead weight, as limp as Allan's cock after 3 bottles of vodka.

Juan was not about to be beaten by her tiredness and he rolled her over on the bed. Beth ended face down, her conscious level down to zero. Juan took the opportunity to spread her legs and, at first, Allan thought Juan was going to do her doggy style again, like he had earlier. Instead, he fingered her pussy, making his fingers wet with her own juices, then spread them over her rectum. Beth was so out of it, she didn't even flinch.

"Oh, holy shit!" Allan whispered to himself as Juan directed his 11 inch unprotected cock towards her arse hole. Beth was totally unconscious and muscles relaxed, making Juan's entry relatively easy, even with a cock of his magnitude, Allan put his hand to his mouth in disbelief as Beth's arse was plundered. Juan was not being gentle any more, he had a climax due and he was going to get it. Other than Juan's heavy breathing, the only other sound Allan could hear was a slurping sound of eleven inches of Spanish meat being driven into his sweet wife's back side. Allan noticed that he still sported his own raging hard on in his beer stained jeans and it ached, throbbed for his wife. He wanted to fuck his own wife but there was no room at the Inn, it was being monopolised by Juan.

"Oh, shit. I cum" the Spaniard said and he swiftly removed himself from her bottom, turning Beth over onto her back. Allan expected the dirty bastard to come all over his wife's tits or maybe, even, over or in her mouth. Allan was again disappointed.

Juan rammed his full length cock which, seconds earlier had been in Beth's rectum back in to Beth's Vagina which, by now, was red raw through abuse. Juan laid on top of her and put her legs over his shoulders, using one hand to squeeze a tit, his mouth pressed against Beth's, his tongue exploring her tongue, teeth and tonsils.

"I like fuck you" Juan said through his laboured breath between kisses, his dodgy European accent adding to the sleazy-ness. Despite Beth's lack of consciousness, Juan still spoke in English.

"I like fuck you. I like cum in you......" he stuttered, his body reaching another climax and, again, he spilt his seed into her waiting pussy, filling her again.

"I white wash your womb, bitch!" he said as he came, his enormous cock pumping itself into her, again ensuring every drop of his sperm was left inside this beautiful woman. Juan withdrew and Allan could see the Spaniard's wet cock pulsating, even from the other side of the room. Allan was still awe struck at the size of the Spaniard, but thought Juan's final action was a little unnecessary. Beth had given the dodgy foreigner what he wanted, there was no need for profanity or verbal abuse.

Beth lay sleeping on the bed, her vagina leaking Juan's white semen onto the bed clothes. Juan repossessed his clothes and dressed, not before picking up Beth's handbag and emptying the contents, finding her purse and helping himself to the paper money.

Allan stood back from the bedroom door, his beer bottle now empty, having drained the contents whilst the dirty dog was dressing. Juan turned to face Beth, blowing her a kiss as he did.

"You not a bad fuck......" he said, giggling as he spoke, ".....but I've had better!"

Juan didn't remember much after that, the empty Stella bottle over the back of the head was enough to make Juan loose consciousness. Allan hadn't a clue why he'd done that there and then. He now had to dispose of an unconscious local lad. He hoped he hadn't done too much permanent damage, but wasn't too fussed if he had. Allan's emotions had over-spilled and right now, he wanted to get even. Juan had left Beth unconscious and exchange was no robbery. Luckily, Allan was pretty fit, so he dragged the lad out on the patio and across the pool area. All the other villa's were in darkness and Allan knew he would not be spotted. A large commercial rubbish bin was just the job and Allan loaded the unconscious lad into the bin, a fireman's lift was all that was needed.

Back in the villa, Allan cuddled up to his dear sweet wife. She slept deeply, physically and emotionally shattered. He could smell the sex on her, her own sweet aroma mixed with Juan's oily skin and what appeared to have been a gallon of cum dribbling out of her pussy like treacle off a spoon. Allan had closed the blinds and locked the doors, wanting only to go to sleep with his wife. God, the scene had been a horny one to watch, life shattering, but horny, none the less. Allan undressed and climbed on the bed next to his dear lovely wife. He kissed her tenderly.

"I love you" he whispered, writing the letters "ILY" on her forehead with his index finger as he spoke. Allan was still sporting a hard on.

He cuddled Beth, feeling her naked warmth against his own skin, a dark stain on the outside of his briefs where the tip of his own cock was leaking pre-cum. He gently touched her pussy, noticing how slimy and lubricated sperm made the vagina feel. Allan removed his boxers, rubbing the juices from Beth's pussy over his own cock, feeling the sticky-ness against his own firm erection.

Instinct took over and Allan mounted his sleeping wife, entering her gently, kissing her brow as his hips thrust gently into hers. He could feel little friction or resistance, her cunt had been stretched to the maximum and the slimy-ness of the cum making Beth's vagina feel lubricated to the extreme. Allan had never experienced "Sloppy seconds" and had often wondered what it might feel like. His curiosity had got the better of him and he was now experiencing the sensation and, despite the revulsion of the lubricant being another person's sperm, Allan was enjoying the sensation.

Allan then replayed the vision of Beth fucking that monster cock in his own mind and, very soon, his own body could take no more stimulation, climaxing inside his beautiful wife as he had done so many times before but this time, knowing he was not the only one to have experienced her special delights or to have ejaculated inside her. He may have been the first person ever to have fucked her, but he wasn't the first to fuck her tonight. Allan just wished she'd been awake, so he could hear her beg for his own, more modest erection.

Allan removed himself from Beth, his own dick covered in a combination of several people's love juices. His imagination was in overdrive and in Allan's mind, he thought maybe Beth's pussy had the capacity to hold several gallons of spunk. Whatever the capacity was, it was probably greater now, what with the stretching it had experienced from the gigantic cock she'd had inside her.

He carried his wife to the bathroom and gave her a gentle warm shower, hosing her more private areas to remove as much evidence of the Spaniard as possible. Allan turned the bed sheets over to hide the stains before putting her gently into bed. Allan cuddled up to his wife with a protective arm over her. From now on, nothing would harm her, as long as he had breath in his body. Exhaustion soon enveloped Allan and they both slept soundly.

Chapter 6

The sea lapped up to the shore as they sat on the sun loungers, the shade of a parasol reducing the heat a little. Raybans hid the bags beneath the eyes of both of them and the bikini that Allan loved so much was now in the bin. Neither of them wanted reminders of the experience.

The lad had not returned and this was hardly surprising. Juan had robbed Beth so it was unlikely he was going to go to the local police. Beth had only been willing because of his persistent manner and she could argue he'd raped her. Allan hadn't the inclination to rummaging through Juan's pockets to repossess Beth's money and just wanted the scum bag out of their villa and out of their life.

They were both looking forward to returning home, too. A return to normality would be most welcome. Allan wondered if the road sign for Snitterfield had been replaced yet, the graffiti where someone had tried to turn the "n" to an "h" had always made him smile whenever he'd visited Stratford Upon Avon. It had been like that for years and doubted it would ever be changed. He wondered if the sickly chocolate smell still wafted over Bourneville from the Cadbury factory when the wind was in the wrong direction. Or if there was still a load of people dogging on Cannock Chase after dark. Somehow, he doubted the rest of the world had changed as much as his own. A week may be a long time in politics, it was no different in his own life or even his own marriage.

Beth and Allan continued the conversation they'd had over the previous day or two since their "experience" and subsequent altercation. A catalogue of errors, mis-communication and circumstances had lead to the situation. Allan had apologised profusely to Beth and she to him. They both pledged their love for each other and vowed that, from now on, they'd be happy with each other. They didn't need anything or anyone else and from now on, fantasies were taboo. Allan had really enjoyed the experience but had simultaneously been repulsed at a total stranger ravishing his wife. Despite what she said and how she acted, Beth had also enjoyed parts of the experience. She had never stopped loving Allan, nor had she ever stopped imagining she was being fucked by Allan. But to have a strange penis inside her, one of that length and girth had really opened her eyes to life and now she wouldn't have to wonder ever again. Fantasies could now be based on fact, on history. That is if she was ever up for playing the fantasy game again.

The odd niggle would surface occasionally. Allan had explained that had remained motionless during the experience because he didn't know what to do or how Beth would react, which was why he hadn't stepped in and stopped the situation escalating. Beth had explained that she was so turned on waiting for Allan to make love to her, she needed to make love or masturbate. She hadn't intended to allow Juan to re-enter her, just to use his rod to masturbate with until Allan had arrived. She had desperately wanted just to masturbate but her body betrayed her, one little thrust wouldn't hurt. She'd got carried away and not stopped. But she was imagining Allan, never stopped pretending it was Allan. In their fantasy role plays, she'd pretended Allan was some one else but she knew it was Allan. This was the reverse. Although, there had been a period where she was lost in the moment, forgetting about Allan temporarily, enjoying the size of something she'd never previously experienced. That had been something fantasy could never replace irrespective how many sex toys they experimented with. The real thing was the real thing, nothing could compare. Allan had understood, hurtful though it was.

Both seemed relatively content and despite being very sore, she and Allan made love, a reaffirmation of their feelings towards each other.

Allan still had one reservation and he desperately wanted an answer. Beth wanted to forget about the subject, put it behind them but Allan and Beth had a common trait, they were both strong willed. Eventually, Beth conceded.

"What do you want to say?" she asked, crossing her arms defensively. Allan sighed.

"It's just....." he started, beginning to feel quite embarrassed, "....he was.....you know......a big lad: Bigger than me. Was he better than me......you know....."

Beth smiled.

"Are you feeling inadequate?" she said, smirking. Allan nodded, bowing his head like a child who'd been told off by his teacher. Beth held his chin with her hand and made him look at her.

"I love you, Allan" she said. "Not had any complaints with you yet" she smiled. "Apart from leaving the toilet seat up, leaving your dirty socks outside the laundry basket, your screen saver of Shania Twain and another couple of hundred minor misdemeanours" she joked. Allan poked her playfully in the ribs. They chuckled a little, then a pregnant pause.

"Did it feel......different?" he asked. Beth's smile faded.

"How do you mean?" Beth questioned, glancing away from him. She was glad the Raybans hid her eye movements, she didn't want Allan to see any doubts in her eyes. She, herself, was having trouble understanding her own emotions, how she could have had sex with someone other than her own husband. Beth took a subtle but deep breath whilst Allan did his beetroot impression, his own embarrassment rising.

"You know" Allan mumbled.

"Yeah. It did feel different" she said, returning her gaze at her husband. Allan looked hurt. Beth took his hand and smiled at him.

"It didn't feel like you. That was the difference. It didn't feel like you because it wasn't you. Do you understand?" She raised her shades so he could see her eyes, see how genuine she was being.

Allan shook his head. He was totally lost in this conversation.

"Allan? Look at me" Beth commanded. Allan slowly raised his head and looked into her big brown eyes. He saw compassion, love and honesty in them.

"Let me ask you a question? Did you fancy that blond woman you spilt your drink over, the one with big......"

"Yeah, I know the one" Allan said, interrupting her. "No. I didn't fancy her"

"But she had massive......" Beth put her hands out in front of her bosom, her body language endeavouring to accentuate the size of the other girl's bust, lowering her sun glasses over her eyes again.

"Big isn't necessarily beautiful" Allan said, again interrupting her and searching Beth's eyes for some understanding, frustrated by his own reflection in her shades. Beth smiled "Exactly" she said. "He was big in the trouser area but it hurt like hell at times and although there were parts that were....shall we say, less unpleasant, he was useless in bed. His technique was to ram it in and hope for the best. He relied on his size to stimulate, he didn't try to turn me on. You, Allan, you know how to use it, how to make me crave for more. I'd rather you made love to me a million times than him make love to me once. I like to feel loved. You do that."

Allan's concerned face mellowed a little. He could understand the love bit. He could understand the painful bit. He could even understand the technique bit.

"But you said some of it was less unpleasant......" he began, realising he was now being very insecure.

"Trust me" Beth said. "Anyway, guys with smaller dicks have to work a bit harder to turn the woman on". Beth was sounding like a woman of great experience and Allan wondered what he'd turned his delicious and relatively innocent wife into. She continued "You have the technique. You see, there is some mileage in having some experience and I'm glad you have it. If I have to live with you for the rest of our lives, I want you to satisfy me in bed. After all, I wouldn't go to a medical student for an operation, I'd go to an experienced surgeon. If I want great sex, I want a man who's had a bit of experience. That's another thing I love about you" she said, placing her lips against his. Allan understood Beth and she now had experience. She'd been exposed to a lover of greater proportions and although he was an ugly little shit (Allan hadn't fancied him!) he was certainly substantial. That disturbed Allan yet, simultaneously, it also excited him.

"But......" Allan began. His sentence was cut short by Beth's tongue invading his mouth.

"Not another word" she whispered between kisses. "Now, take me home and make love to me" she said, continuing with her kissing. They stood and held hands, walking across the sand towards the villa, the breeze failing miserably to reduce the heat they felt on their bodies from the hot Mediterranean sun.

"And after you've made love to me......" she said, reaching for his buttocks and giving his bum a playful squeeze, "I want you to fuck me!" There was a short pause.

"And no fantasies this time" Beth added.

Allan knew he would be able to oblige: This time.

But next time, who knows? Would either of them want to experiment again? Could fantasies ever be the same again?

Judging by the wry smile on Beth's face and the strange feelings of perverse enjoyment within Allan's mind, maybe only time would tell.

ickric
ickric
176 Followers