All Comments on 'FAQ: How Can You Write This?'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
cool!

cool beans, lady, I'm glad you're happy, but just the same to most women rape is rape, they are not turned on by non-consensual sex nor want to relive the experience or find pleasure on "the thought of a man having his way with me, taking away my choices, and making me have his baby is kind of liberating."

So if you get some negative comments, live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmmm

I have no respect for people that use the word "rape" losely. The kids I have to deal with, on an online game I play use that term for slaughtering the opponent big time. Do I bitch at them? Nope...I just shut up. As for people giving negative comments on a rape story...DONT READ IT!! If that type of sexual content offends ANYONE...stay away from it, as for the writers, it doesnt mean the rape scene actually turns them on, but sadly there are a lot of men..and women that it does. For people that read ANY of the stories, then give bullshit negative feedback, because they think the writer is sick..shut up, and pass on reading that type of story. Whether it's rape, mature, homosexual, or incest. They have no right to read it, then leave comments like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WTF???

Right on Christie! I am not one who usually reads the stories of non consent. But then that is the joy of a sight like this. We have a choice! Those who give comments like that should probably choose another story type and shouldn't read stories of non consent. But regardless, I never could understand why the readers bitch about it? To complain and give useful criticism on a story is one thing. To put down and denigrate an author for their work on a site such as this is not helpful, tends to be ugly and frankly uncalled for. Keep writing the stories YOU want and let us sort out what WE want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I think you're great.

I was introduced to Literotica by a friend some months ago and your stories have become my favorite. I have never experienced rape and definitely believe it is very wrong... but the idea of it turns me on. I don't understand why people make moral judgments about other people's fantasies -- just because you think something doesn't mean you condone it; fantasies are harmless ways we can deal with our desires.

I was raised in a very strict, sexually repressed Christian household and saved my virginity for marriage despite being a woman with a very high sex drive... and I think I developed rape fantasies at a pretty young age because that was the only way I could have sex without compromising my morals. If it was rape, it would be totally his fault, not mine, that I wasn't a virgin anymore... and so I could (theoretically) enjoy myself without guilt.

Now that I'm married, the only way I could experience sex with another man (I've only been with one man, after all, and I wonder what others are like) would still be rape... and although I know this is completely the wrong time in my life to be having a baby, my biological clock is ticking and I desire one all the same... so "rape and impregnation" had become a theme in my fantasies before I ran across your stories. I have to admit that I am relieved to know that other people have the same sorts of deviant thoughts that I do, and I'm glad you have been able to use Literotica to express yourself and work through your feelings.

I also think it's really cool that you've found happiness in a poly lifestyle. It's something I've thought about before... but my problem is that I want more than one man, and the men I want wouldn't put up with sharing ;) Anyway, thank you for being so brave and sharing both your experiences and your fantasies with us... and congrats on your pregnancy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Add some more language

All your stories are good, in their construction and theme, however they will benefit by adding some more erotic language as the story heats up. Example, early in the story it might be 'his cock against my opening' but heat it up with 'his cock sliding in and out of my wet cunt'. Keep up the good work. hengoed@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Non Consent -

Christie - Your stories are great. The loss of control, the "surrender to passion" the fear and desire, the impregnation - the literary vehicles you use in your stories add up to make you the hottest author on this site - bar none. People who complain that your stories are about rape fail to notice that the category is "Non Consent" - and is a fantasy. Yes, rape is wrong. Very Wrong. But your stories are HOT. VERY HOT. Please, Please add more! You are the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Onya

Christie,

You and I had spoken a few times here and there over the past years...and I, too, wanted to live a "poly" lifestyle but it didn't work for us as we split. There's more to that story but not for public consumption.

I'm hoping that you are so very happy with your choices and enjoying the life you lead. I also surrendered myself to my husband and it was the most liberating and thrilling experience I've ever had and I would do it again in a heartbeat. You are correct in what you are saying about the no worries and also in what you say you are free. I don't understand how other women don't get it...but they don't. Oh well! Take care and stay safe. Let us know what happens...we do care and the ones that don't can sod off! *lol*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your stories are great-Don't explain yourself

Christie your stories are appropriately categorized in the non-consent/reluctance section of literotica. If someone dislikes these kinds of stories-they should not be in that section. You don't owe any explanations for your writing. I personally love forced impregnation stories and I am not explaining that to anyone who goes looking for these stories and then cant handle it. Its your own fetish and its very personal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delusions Of Adequacy

I love it when mediocre “writers” defend the BS they concoct. What’s missing from this rationalization of what she’s writing is an explanation of why she hasn’t gotten some professional counseling to help her with her psychological and emotional deficiencies that have led her into inappropriate relationships. Celebrating one’s screwed up life by writing about it is counterproductive. Perhaps you can find yourself a decent psychiatrist, writer. You’ll be much better off to get the treatment you so badly need.</p>

<p>Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you are wonderfull

love your stories ive never got as rock hard as reading yor stories the nanny is brilliant .i wish you all the best in your life and may your baby be lovely and healthy.your so so lucky to have a poly relationship i wish i could be like that,love to chat to you im on yahoo messenger add me as branko03@yahoo.com.au.please continue to write im so addicted to it enjoy your sex life its wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Tell us more!

I really want to hear more about your life in poly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good for you, Christie!

Just read this and IMHO you're just fine. Not everyone is wired for a 'normal' relationship so I'm glad you found what you needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay

I too have fantasies about being taken control of and taken care of, so to speak. They terrify me, actually , having lived in a situation where I was controlled. However, I've had lots of therapy, and I've found that fantasies expose things that are most taboo in our beings, so if you've been raped, a fantasie about being raped would be the most taboo to yourself.

That being said, acting on your fantasy, may or may not make it less taboo- but we have to remember that those taboos are taboo for a reason, and our actions will always affect more than ourselves.

Having lived in Utah, I've seen my fair share of non fundamentalist/religious poly relationships. They're hard. My wish to you is that you are always aware and awake to what is really going on, especially when children are involved.

All the best of love and happiness and healing to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick

Rape fantasies are one thing. Lots of people have them. What you've done though, is found a married man to have sex with and get you pregnant. That's not living a fantasy, that's being a classless, irresponsible idiot. You can try to dress it up but what you are is a glorified concubine. And now you've brought a kid into that train wreck, because of your own SELFISH fantasies. I'm sure you're on welfare too, right? Not working and with a child? Lovely. Like a previous commenter said, you need help, mentally. And for Pete's sake stop trying to pretty up your "lifestyle choice" with your subpar writing. It's not something you should be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
response to sick.

Now, I obviously don't know Christie personally, and certainly not well enough to defend her actions in life, but what I do know is life is not cut and dry. Things happen to change people, to shape people. Life is messy. I can understand some of the feelings she describes, especially when she comments on her first sexual encounter not being a consensual one, and that doesn't make me any less of the upstanding person with strong moral fiber that I am. I think it can be really hard to find love in this world, and if she has found it with a man who has a wife both understanding of the poly lifestyle in which he is a part of and willingly supports him in said lifestyle I don't see what could be sick about that. The old adage 'it takes a village to raise a child' comes to mind. A happy and accepting home with not just one mother, but two to raise that child has to be better than a single mother with no support system trying to make ends meet and care for her child (which everyone seems to fine socially acceptable). My point is, if they are all happy, loving, consenting adults... who are you to judge? Especially given the forum that you find yourself in, and the links you would have needed to click to get here. I wish you the best of luck Christie.

-Joy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job

You do a great job with your stories and have well written grammatically correct stories with few if any errors. I do not see that with many websites like these. Heck I have trouble finding that with a lot of books these days as well. Do not listen to the haters and keep writing wonderful stories. My favorite so far is eighteen months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting insight

I've run into a woman who could only really enjoy sex when she was restrained or forced. She eventually explained to me that she always felt so guilty in consensual sex that she had to find an alternative. When she's restrained or forced she feels that she's not at fault and not guilty. I wondered how she could deliberately and willingly let herself be restrained, and she told me that it was a few minutes of panic and self loathing that had a big payoff when she was enjoying sex while restrained. Also, after a few initial times she found it easier and easier to handle the process of restraint. In any event, I quickly overcame the guilt of restraining her when she would so willingly give herself to me and accept and enjoy whatever I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I SEE...

You're a FUCKED up Knucklehead! I should have known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good for you!

Nothing hotter then a submissive female that loves to be taken by her male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Explanation of viewpoint clear and complete. Intro paragraphs seem to indicate there is another FAQ but I couldn't find it; a hyperlink to the file would help.

To most people rape is a traumatic event and does not lead to "true love", or any type of love. The movie " lipstick" clearly portrayed that the of rape. From your stories that I've read, you are clearly in the fetish category. Not really my cup of tea, so I won't criticize of rate but will move in to other type of stories.

Thanks for your explanation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...