All Comments on 'Fasten Your Seatbelts'

by addictedtonylon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Different

but that's about the only positive comment I can manage. Was it really necessary to clog the story up with all those details about the brands of clothing etc. It really detracted from the story and removed any possibility of eroticism from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very difficult to read! Way too clogged up with pointless details!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Technical details?

How the hell does a vibrator 'know' that a seatbelt is fastened? I can get how the intensity could be set to increment each time (per 24 hour period) the little beast cranks up, but NOT how it activates in the first place. If there were a pressure gauge in the waist of the panties that would BlueTooth the tingler when the strap is tightened enough, maybe, but no other device or clothing article is mentioned.

I can think of a way to set up a seatbelt to do this, but no commercial airline is going to let Hubby into the plane earlier to monkey with the safety equipment! (No, the seat-belt lights are toggled by physical wires ... you can't piggy-back a wireless signal code there!)

Oh yeah! The story was not as strong as it coulda been, either. YBadg is often right - despite being a Brit!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Anal dimple. Class. Ahem.

I thought this too funny. Thanks for writing. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous