All Comments on 'Father & Son'

by KEaster46

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bellablanchebellablancheover 9 years ago
Seriously?

You get to the sex and then skip over it. Details are what makes a hot story, and this one has none.

bucco40bucco40over 9 years ago
Please edit your story

You have a lot of mistakes in your story. One is typing plumping instead of plumbing. If you wish to have your story rated high then you need to go back and reread it before posting at the least. Or better yet get someone else to do so. A story does not flow if the reader has to try to figure out what you mean, And a story that flows is hotter than one that doesn't. I also have to agree with bellablanche, do NOT skip the sex scenes. A quick review of what happened is BS. I wanted to read how the mom felt getting fucked by her son and husband at the same time.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
***

I agree with the other two comments. Especially since I checked how many stories you've written and the scores they received. It seems like you just got in a hurry to post. You have a set-up for more chapters. I'll keep looking for them. Good Luck!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Sent feedback

I like your premise but it needs some work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it when a boy and his dad double team mom

When dad's in his wife's mouth and her kid's up his mother's cunt, there's lots of dirty banter and joking around. The father says, "so how do you like being up the same cunt you came out of, son?" And the boy says, "this is so fucking great, dad, I'm about to blow my balls where you blew yours to make me!" Nothing bonds a father and son like getting together to fuck the shit out of mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
still waiting for part 2

Please write more. I love your stories!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

It's been over three years! Where's the big fucking party???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars. Plumbing not plumping. Part two fizzled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous