Favor For My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers

The rest of the video showed them doing it in all positions and she even did some anal at the end were Tommy blew his load deep into her ass. This video alone would have been worth the discovery, but there was one DVD left. This video said 'Boston '08' and I could only think that Angie and my brother took Sally up on her offer. This video was going to be my favorite, I just knew it.

The video started with Angie & Scott meeting Sally and Tommy at Logan Airport. I recognized it from my trips before to Boston. Sally was pretty as ever and Tommy was well tanned. "I really liked the past video you both made on vacation, and brought extra video tapes just in case" said Angie. They all started to laugh.

The scene changed to a car driving and Sally being a tour guide. The camera captured the Boston landmarks for about 15 minutes and just went blank. To say I was disappointed was an under statement. I forwarded the disc, but it was over. "This sucks!" I said to myself, but then I looked down.

I forgot about the three tapes I found in the box. These were labeled 'Boston '08 - #1', 'Boston '08 - #2', and 'Boston '08 - #3'. This was it I thought, the jackpot! So I started to get up to watch them, and realized I didn't have a camera to play them on. I took a trip to my apartment and got my camera bag, DVD burner, blanks and adapter cables. When I got back, it only took me a couple of minutes to set up a recording system and rewind the master tapes. I wrote down the place were each tape was started to return them to their original spot when I got done. Pressing the play and record buttons I was instantly shocked.

There was Sally getting the fucking of her life from my brother. He was in the basic missionary position, but there was nothing basic about this. Scott was grunting up a storm, and putting his cock deep in Sally's pussy each time. Sally's eyes were closed, and you could see the pleasure on her face. Then I noticed the camera moving, and you could see Angie's point of view while Tommy was eating out her pussy. Angie was really starting to moan, and I could tell Tommy's tongue was getting to her. The camera started to shake, and Angie was screaming at the top of her lungs. She came in a ripple of emotion. The camera then showed Scott looking at Angie with a loving smile on his face.

Tommy then got up and mounted Angie from behind. He took her camera, and got shots of Sally and Angie getting fucked at the same time on the same bed. Suddenly, as if planned (it might have been) both Scott and Tommy said they were about to cum. They both got up and put their cocks into the waiting mouths of each girl they were fucking. Scott came first into Sally's mouth, and she swallowed his entire load. Angie not wanting to be out done by Sally sucked Tommy's cock until he shouted words I could not understand and shot his cum right down Angie's throat. It took about five minutes before they both pulled out of the girls' mouths, because they were licking and sucking on their cocks forever.

I could write another book on what I saw on the three tapes total. Let's just say that they did it in every position and in every hole. They made hot animal love one moment, and sometimes just soft love making from their own partners. There was only sex on every one of the three tapes and no vacation shots. I made sure I got copies of everything.

Well the day came for Angie and Scott to return from their trip, and I didn't know what to think. Every time I thought of Angie, I pictured her naked doing some wild and fun sex act on me, and I knew I should stop. But with my imagination, fat chance of that ever happening, so I just tried to relax and act natural (if possible).

Finally, they both came home. As they walked through the door, they looked rested and tanned. Just behind them, was another person, Sally! "I don't believe it!" I thought to myself. It was her in the flesh. I tried not to let my eyes give me away, but I practically was undressing her before she entered the house. Scott and Angie introduced her to me, and she hugged me and gave me a big kiss. Angie pulled me aside and said that she broke up with her boy friend just before she went on vacation, but decided to go anyway to relax and forget her problems.

Angie said she would be staying the rest of the week, and that we should all go out together tonight to celebrate. My little brother then pulled me aside, and told me about Sally and her situation. I felt like I already knew her (and I did).

Scott winked at me and said Sally wanted to meet my 'big' brother after Angie gave me such a big build up. I must remember to thank them both for the introduction. I couldn't wait for tonight and maybe give something to Sally that Angie would later hear about (after all girls do talk). I was after all at least 2-3 inches bigger than my brother. It was just then that I was wondering were my camera and tapes were.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
the boxes were left in the middle of the livingroom floor

accidently on purpose?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
good story,kept my interest

how about a story of you getting it on with the two girls and your brother....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant story! Ignore that other guy!

im actually quite pissed off by the comment made under the title of "timesaving message" i couldnt see anything so drastically wrong with grammar or punctution that it made the story hard to read, maybe the guy just cant read! and what a stupid thing to say, untrust worthy etc etc, wouldnt leave you alone in someones house, its fiction for crying out loud!

i thought the story was brilliant, i had two orgasms and was so tired out i couldnt make it all the way through the story but just had to comment on how brilliant it was. ignore the person who left that ridiculous comment, if there were problems with the story it wouldnt have been accepted! i hope to hear more from you! you have a real talent with words.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Bad Influence Wife's friend turns her into a slut.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
More Stories