Feldare Tales: Like Cats and Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, he shifted back to man form, still buried deep in her vagina, but going limp rapidly. He grabbed her sides with his hands, and began kissing her shoulders and the back of her exposed neck, which still had little red indentations from his teeth. Finally, he slipped out of her, and stood up. He helped her to her feet, and she looked down at her knees, they were red and raw.

Sharesh clucked her tongue and said, "Carpet burn. I have ointment for that in my room." She giggled, still examining the girl's knees. "Hazard of the job."

The girl turned to Victor and kissed him, possibly the first time one of his 'people' had made a move at him since he ascended to his chair. He responded by kissing her back and pulling her into his arms. She put her own arms around him and kissed a long while. Finally Sharesh said. "I think our test was a success." She said. "Was it so bothersome with a wolf Vannah?"

The girl smiled. "Not really, especially since I knew who the wolf really was."

Sharesh took her hand. "Until the morrow, milord."

The Count looked after them. "You said if I was doing well, you might consider sharing my bed."

The cat regarded him. "So I did." She looked at him and Vannah. "You will not sleep alone tomorrow if you do well."

He smiled and nodded. The two girls bowed and left the room. They did not make it to her room before they started kissing in the hall. Vannah stopped the kiss and said. "That was incredible!" Her eyes were huge. "I felt so...so naughty, with an animal using me!"

Sharesh smiled patiently. "It is intense, is it not? Now you see how much stimulation comes from your own mind." She said to the girl who nodded.

Vannah smiled. "Even if you left now, and everything went back to as before, I would thank you." She said. "I have had pleasures these last two days enough to make me forget any pains."

Sharesh took her hand again. "I have several more days here, and you several more 'tests' to administer for me." She said. "So don't go thinking you are out of the wood yet."

The girl laughed. "I look forward to it, may the One help me, I do." She said, slightly dazed about that. "It is a thing most amazing to me, that what I once dreaded, with just a little change, becomes something I not only seek, but wait excitedly for."

The cat kissed her cheek and said. "It is a nature of the beast."

---

Sharesh let Vannah go home to her family in town the next morning, to visit them, as she normally does every two or three days for a short period. She prowled the manor after breakfast and poked her nose into rooms. She was a cat after all, and it was in her nature to peek into all the corners of her environment. She prowled down the hall from her room, past what appeared to be other guest rooms, as they were decorated differently from hers but had similar furnishings. Finally she came across something different. The room was a library, or she was seriously mistaken. She looked at the rows of books, there were hundreds of them. She looked at the shelves laden with them, heavy oaken things. The room smelled a bit musty, but she supposed a lot of books would smell that way.

She slunk about the room, looking at various artifacts on shelves and little tables that were placed randomly in the vaulted chamber. There were a lot of little clockwork devices that she found charming to watch when she wound them up and let them go. A few items looked rather dangerous, with wickedly barbed blades and razor cutting edges. Sharesh could not read Eastron, though, and soon tired of the room. She crept into the hallway and found a staircase down.

She walked down the stairs, it was a very narrow staircase, and she decided it must be the servants' stairs. She emerged into the kitchens, confirming her suspicion. There were half a dozen people in here and they all turned to look at her. She smiled nervously and waved. Several of them made tentative waves in return, but the rest simply stared for a few moments then went about their work.

She walked through the kitchen and out through a pair of double doors, which led to a huge and ornate dining room. A huge table ran through the chamber with at least thirty chairs around it. A fireplace large enough to roast a whole boar within stood against the wall shared with the kitchen.

She rowr'ed in appreciation for the paintings on the wall in here. There were over twenty of them, all featuring handsome men wearing severe clothes, black and gray, like the Count seemed to favor. She looked at several closely, and there was definitely a family resemblance to the Count. The page she had cornered yesterday came into the room, headed toward the kitchen. She smiled at him and he stopped dead in his tracks. He babbled something short to her and smiled back. She said "I don't speak Eastron, sorry."

He said. "Me speak bad Ghant." And smiled embarrassedly. He was a skinny lad, and looked maybe sixteen. She quickly considered if she should seduce him, and decided that she would let him have her if he tried. She thought about Juan Cerveza's published theory that 'All girls decide if they are wanting you within five minutes of you meeting them.' She had to agree. Then again, she had only met a few men she would not give at least a cuddle to in her life.

He looked at her oddly for a moment. "It's not terribly bad." She said, and passed by him on the way out the door, slipping her tail over his tight pants and the tight bottom under them. He stared after her as she went into the grand foyer. She looked back over her shoulder. "I hope we run into each other another time." She said, giving him a inviting look. She turned around and almost ran into Alexei. "Alexei!" She exclaimed, causing the poor pudgy man to jump a bit. "I wanted to ask you a favor."

She gave him some rather detailed instructions, then sent him on his way. He bowed and left the room, headed toward the stables. She smiled, the lessons would be more fun today than before, for both of them.

She wandered across the foyer, she had been here before and knew the sitting room was opposite, so she went through the other doors off this room. She opened it slowly, and peered in. There was another huge room here, and it was completely empty. A ballroom, she decided, looking at the band alcove at one end. It was lovely, with bas-relief carvings on the walls and a ledge at about shoulder height for setting drinks. She could not resist the urge to walk out onto the polished marble floor and do some expansive spins, twirling athletically across the floor. She imagined grand ball music playing for her, and began to dance. She had never been taught dance, and had a rather unique form, combining Niliwander martial arts, as taught by her father and rather acrobatic antics that only a rakasta can manage, except maybe by particularly gifted elves.

As she landed from a massive leap, she slid on the marble for a long distance before coming to a rest, with her legs spread apart fully. She moved her hands, claws extended, in an intricate pattern, refracting the dappled sunlight pouring in the huge bay windows along the back wall. Then pressed her whole body to the floor.

She almost leaped to the massive crystal chandelier when she heard clapping from the doorway. Victor was standing there, smiling broadly and applauding heartily. There was no sarcasm in his expression. "I should hold a ball before you leave, to let you embarrass the noblewomen of this land." He said, grinning. "Your grace is even greater than your beauty."

She smiled and thanked the One that she could not blush, though her ears were laid to the side, indicating her mood to any who could read cats well. She pulled her legs together, standing in the process, in another move that most humans would find difficult. She said. "We should dance with you in your beast-man form, that would set the society to talking, would it not?" She said.

He thought for a moment. "Do not tempt me, Miss Sharesh, I may just do that." He said, chuckling.

She walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You're a lot sweeter than you think." She said. "You should let some of your women out there see that." She smiled at him and pulled him onto the dance floor. She danced about him, spinning and writhing suggestively. "I've taken a liking to one of the page boys, I think." She said, sliding over his back and pressing her hands to his sides as she passed. "May I play with him on the side, if it comes up?" She asked.

He said. "Of course you can." He said. "You are not the one taking lessons." He smiled as she rounded and slipped up over his leg, gripping it with hers and tilting back until her hands touched the floor then releasing his leg and flipping over to land on her feet. "You seem to know your way about both men and women, so I would say you are already trained."

She rotated toward him, spinning like a top, with just her toes' metal claws on the floor, bent forward until the round back surfaces rested on the floor. She spun very fast, making her a blur of motion. As she got close to him, he reached out one large hand and, timing it well, gripped her shoulder and stopped her as she spun into his arms. She slammed into his body with her back, and arched her back so that she was looking up into his face over her head. He kissed her deeply upside down, and she slipped her tail up between his legs and dragged it over his butt as forcefully as she could. She liked the tight pants that the men wore in this country. She started purring. "We can do your next lesson here, if you like."

"The servants would talk." He said, smiling.

She widened her eyes at him. "They're already talking, from what I've seen. Hopefully what they are saying is good." She said. Then folded herself and slipped backward between his legs and rolled until she was well behind him and unfolded herself into a leap that let her gently land on the drink ledge. His eyes followed her movements and he applauded again. "You could earn a fine living as a dancer, you know?"

She bowed toward her audience and said. "I have, and as many other things before courtesan." She grinned from her perch. "And I still do, actually. I make a living doing whatever is asked of me, and you would be amazed at how many men do not want to buy sex." She dropped off the ledge, no longer displaying acrobatics. "I'd say half of them just want someone to pay attention to them, or show them something they've never seen."

"And the other half?" Victor asked.

She swished her tail around and nuzzled it like a baby in her hands. "They want to bed me." She said with a wicked smile.

He held out a hand, and she gracefully took it. The two left the ballroom and he escorted her up the wide staircase to the second floor. They were soon in his bedchamber. "I wonder what it is like to be one of the half that does not want to bed you." He said as he shut the door.

"I wouldn't know, I want to sleep with almost everyone." She said, shrugging.

"What will we learn today?" He asked her.

"Restraint." She said. "You will be practicing what you learned the last three days, with a new girl, with whom you've never had sex, at all." She smiled as he looked confused. "I will return when the lesson is ready." She said, and left the room, and the confused-looking Victor.

---

A hour and a half later, Sharesh appeared at the his chamber door, with Victor sitting on the couch, still, looking over some documents. He looked up, and waved her in. She came in with a young girl in tow. The girl looked almost terrified. Her eyes were wide and her expression extremely nervous.

Victor stood and walked to the cat. "Is she not a little young?" He asked. "I am a beast, but I do wait for them to be of age." He looked at the girl.

"She is of age, as of three days ago." Sharesh said. "And she volunteered." She added. "Her sister and mother have both suffered at your...hands, and she knows that she will share that outcome if you aren't changed."

He looked at the girl again. She was slim and short, with the thick black hair common around the Eastern Realms. Her eyes were exceptional, though, being almost the same green that Sharesh had. She had a rather average face, and her mouth was thinner than he liked, with narrow lips and a rather sharp nose. She was not beautiful, but she was not ugly either. She watched the Count with distrust, and a bit of fear.

"Now, you will get seduce her." The cat said. "You will get her to want to make love to you, and you will do it, without hurting her any more than any other deflowering."

"I do not know, Sharesh..." He started, still regarding the young woman.

Sharesh cut him off. "You will, before anyone will spend the night with you." She said, and went to sit on the sofa. She folded her legs under herself and watched with detached curiosity.

Victor glared at her a moment, then turned again to the girl. "Welcome to my home...er?" He said in Eastron.

She looked at him and bowed deeply. "I am Trinka, milord." She said, quietly. She smiled timidly.

Sharesh couldn't understand them, but got the gist of what was being said by their gestures and reactions.

"You seem afraid of me, Trinka." He said, giving her a gentle smile. "There is little to fear."

Trinka looked at him and a bit of distrust crossed her face. "Begging your pardon, milord, but I was told to speak truly to you. You frighten me greatly, you have hurt my sister and mother in the past, and I fear you will hurt me too." Her eyes flicked to Sharesh.

The Count said. "Please, call me Victor, we are alone and I do not need my titles when alone with someone." He said, smiling again.

The girl gulped visibly. "Yes, Victor." She said, and gave back a nervous smile.

"Much better." He said. "I understand you volunteered for this..." He shrugged, "...lesson."

She actually giggled. "Yes, I did." She looked at the floor. "I was afraid you would be taking me soon, and did not want it to hurt." A tear rolled down her cheek. "At least my first time."

He sat on the arm of the padded chair. "If you choose to let this happen today, then I promise it will hurt as little as possible." He said. "You are an innocent, though, and there will be some pain, I am sure.

She nodded, then looked a bit confused. "If? Victor, I said I would do it before I was brought here."

He nodded back to her. "But only if you decide that you really want to, not just to avoid later pain." He sighed. "I promise if you say no, you will be taken home and I will never touch you, but you must give me some time."

She smiled at him. "Time I am happy to give, Victor."

"Good!" He said, standing. "You are a clever young woman, Trinka." He said. "I will not lie to you, I would like to make love to you today. You've a lovely figure." He said, giving her body a long glance. She did look good in Sharesh's form-fitting dress.


She said. "The cat-lady gave me this." She looked at the dress. "It is pretty, but a bit revealing."

He nodded. "She seems to like showing off her figure." He said, glancing at the cat. "But, then again, you should, too, for yours is very nice, as well.

She blushed a little. "I wish I were prettier, Victor."

"Does not everyone?" He asked, chuckling and holding his hands out from himself. "Myself included."

She stared at him. "You?" She giggled. "You're very handsome, milord." She said. "If you were not so rough with us women of the village, most would give themselves quite freely, from what I hear them say." She looked at the floor. "Myself included." Her green eyes flicked to his. She kept going. "I even hear about you becoming a beast man or wolf with them and they say those would even be tolerable, as they are handsome beasts, and amazing to behold."

"It is only my roughness with them that makes them dread it?" He asked.

She shrugged. "For most, yes, though there are some who wish to be loyal to their mates or betrothed." She shook her head. "I think you would upset them in any case." She looked at him. "Last you were with my sister, you broke her wrist and she could not work for three days from the other pain, and her wrist is still mending." She sighed. "You are too aggressive with us, Victor, if I may say so."

"I am trying to put an end to that." He said. "But I was complementing you." He said, his smile surfacing again.

She smiled at his words. "Thank you victor." She said. "But I know I am plain, and wish you would say so, rather than ply me with compliments that are hollow to my ears."

He smiled again. "You are a very clever girl." He said. "And that is meant just for you." He looked at her. "And you do have very nice legs, and quite a lovely rump." He said, walking close to her. She tried to keep him in at least her peripheral vision, but he walked all the way around her.

She giggled. "Than you, Victor, those are compliments I will accept." she looked at him. "If I may say you are handsome, and the very image of a great man." She looked him over, with an equally studious eye.

He sat back on the arm of the chair. "My teacher has challenged me with you, she has." He said, looking over at Sharesh.

The girl looked over, too. "She is an amazing woman." The girl said. "My cousin spoke most highly of her."

"You are kin to Vannah?" He asked her.

She grinned. "Yes, and Vannah says you are a wondrous lover now." She looked at the floor. "It is the main reason I volunteered, in case you start to hurt us again, I will have enjoyed the more enjoyable times at least once."

He touched her shoulder and she turned. "I am still very scared, though." She said as she faced him.

He stood, and stepped right in front of her, dwarfing her. "I suppose you should be." He said. "But I keep my promise." He said. He pointed to the door. "If you wish to leave, then do so. I will never touch you."

She stood there for a long moment, then looked at him. "No. I wish to stay." She gulped. "I...I want you to take me." Her breathing had changed tempo, and he could see her eyes flickering over him. "It is not just the 'lessons.' When I heard Vannah describe to me what loving you was like, I wanted to know it for myself." She swallowed again. "I think it will be something I will never know again, if I do not try it now."

He smiled gently again. "You underestimate yourself." He said, and put both of his massive hands on her shoulders. She did not flinch away, just started breathing more heavily. "Calm a little, Trinka." He said, and kissed her neck. She sighed at that, inhaling deeply, then exhaling slowly as his tongue touched her throat under her ear. Her hand came up and touched his hair and he turned his head and kissed the palm.

She smiled. Then pulled his head gently back to her neck. He began kissing it again, and using his teeth to bite her throat gently. She let out the tiniest of moans and gulped again.

He used his hands on her shoulders to start her turning, and she did so. She looked up into his black eyes with her luminous green ones. He lifted her chin with one hand and kissed her gently at first, then more aggressively. His tongue brushed her lips and then parted them. She opened her mouth a tiny way as he slid his tongue within. He felt her tongue against his, and toyed with it for a moment. She gasped as he pulled her hips to him and she felt his manhood press against her belly.

"What acts have you done with a man?" He asked her quietly.

She swallowed again. "Very few." She said. "I have kissed a few boys, and once pleasured one with my mouth and hands."

Victor nodded. "Very normal for a girl your age." He said. He put his hands back on her shoulders and kissed her neck again. She moaned gently. He slid his hands to the sides of her shoulders and the straps of the flimsy gown went with them, then fell to the floor. She was nude beneath it. Her olive skin was near unblemished, smooth and very tight over her muscles and bones. She made no move to cover herself, but she did blush deeply. "You have never been unclothed in sight of a man before?" He asked.

1...456789