Feldare Tales: Like Cats and Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, and looked down. He touched her chin again and lifted her eyes to his. "You have been denying men a fine view, then." He said, appraising her figure. "You're body is glorious." He said.

She looked down again. "I said idle flattery was not to my liking, Victor." She said.

He said "It is far form idle, young lady." He regarded her body. It is well knit and very well formed. You have nice hips, and very firm breasts. He looked lower, and you womanhood is very attractive to the eye, and believe me, milady, there are unattractive ones out there." He mocked a cringe.

This made her giggle and smile up at him. "Then I will accept your compliment."

He reached out with one hand and touched her stomach, and felt her strained breathing. "You are still too nervous." He said, and kissed her cheek. Then he moved that hand up her chest and onto one of her breasts. She gasped, and her hand covered his. Her young face was very plain, but instantly became more attractive as she started to feel passion. With her lips parted and her eyes cast up to him she was much more desirable.

He looked down her long torso to her pubic mound, she had a sparse covering of fine black hairs, he could still see her olive skin through the hair, but it would fill in within the next few years. He took her hand from his and put it upon the top button of his shirt. She looked at him then moved her other hand to it and started unbuttoning them. When she had finished she was not sure what to do. She moved right on to his belt, and unfastened it. He watched her as she untied the front of his tight pants, and then she pushed them down clumsily, lowering them to his knees.

She giggled when she got to his boot tops. "I should have taken these off first." She said. He lifted his foot and she pulled off one boot, then the other as he lifted that foot. She pulled his pants on down, then finally looked back up from her kneeling position. She gasped when she saw his engorged manhood. "Would you like me to pleasure you from here?" She asked him.

He shook his head. "I wish to pleasure you first." He said. "But I appreciate you asking, very much." She smiled as he lifted her to her feet. He shrugged off his shirt and it fell to the floor among their other clothes.

With a gulp, she reached for his erect cock, and encircled it with her hand. "You're quite large, Victor." She said. "It is little wonder you cause some women pain."

He nodded. "I know." Then he said. "I assume you've heard of my changing forms?"

She smiled. "Yes, I know you get bigger still, and that, I have to admit, frightens me very much." She looked at his pole again and her hand enwrapping it.

He backed toward the bed, and she followed, still holding his penis. He sat down and she sat beside him, her hand never leaving his organ. He chuckled, "You seem attached to that." He said.

She smiled up at him. "I want to get to know what is going to deflower me." She said. Then she looked down. "Unless you wish to change forms for that."

He lifted her head again, and kissed her deeply. Then he said. "No. I will open you as I am."

Her face showed relief. "Thank you, Victor. That thought had me worried." She giggled nervously.

He gently kissed her again, reclining her as he did so. She laid back and he started to kiss his way down her body. Stopping and suckling on each breast, and causing her to moan as he nibbled on the nipples gently. He then began kissing her belly and then dragged his tongue through her pubic hairs. She gasped as he found her clitoris. Her legs moved apart slowly, and he moved between them with his head. "I've never had a man do that before, Victor." She said breathily.

He smiled up at her. "Then be sure the man you marry will do it before you marry him." He said, and chuckled. She giggled with him, smiling as she laid her head back and he began flicking his tongue over her labia and clitoris again.

She moaned softly as he worked between her thighs, and she moved one hand down to run through his hair. "That feels good, M'lo...Victor." She said, her face a mask of pleasure. He thought about his old ways of taking women, and knew that by now, a mere week ago, and she would be crying as he pounded his swollen cock into her virginal cunt. Now she was moaning in pleasure and encouraging him with her hands.

Her moans turned into groans as he shifted to the beast man, his snout grew long and his hair under her fingers thickened and stiffened into the short bristles of a wolf's massive had. She looked down and sighed out loud as he drove his long tongue into her, feeling about her inner place with it, exploring it deeply. He lapped at her, tasting her virginity that was taken without her notice by his slippery tongue. She writhed on the bed, and grabbed his head with both hands. He growled deeply in his throat, and started lapping at her between long thrusts of his tongue. She pulled on his head, pulling him onto her, driving his moist nose into her clitoris as his tongue filled her up. Her legs were in the air for a moment, then they came to rest on his massive shoulders, and she relaxed them for a brief space. Then they tensed up again, like they were suddenly made of metal, Her lower body lifted from the sheets, and she started moaning loudly, the moan grew louder until it shifted subtly into a high-pitched scream. She yelled incoherently as she reached her climax, and then came back down just as fast, descending through the volume to a whisper of "By the One." She laid there and panted a few moments before she looked down again. "Victor, I never expected that." She said. "I will never doubt my cousin again." She giggled, and closed her legs as he stood.

He smiled at her and shifted back to human form, gazing at her and lying beside her as she continued to writhe her thighs together. "I am very glad you liked it, Triska. More than you can know."

She grabbed his head in both hands and kissed him aggressively. She pulled her lips from his and said. "I am glad you did it." She said. "Milord, You may have me when you like." She said. "I will suffer some pain to earn that pleasure."

He grinned and again glanced at Sharesh, who was watching them intently. He noticed she had one hand down between her own legs, and was slowly stroking her own womanhood. She pointed at the girl as if to say "Not me, her!"

He gently urged her to the center of the bed, and laid her flat on her back. He kissed her some more, and played gently with her soft breasts. Finally he said. "If you would have me, then move your legs apart."

She complied immediately, smiling as she did so. "Like this?" She asked.

"Now you play coy?" He teased her. She giggled again, and spread her legs more, and lifted her knees.

He moved between them poising his large erection over her tiny hole. It glistened with her juices and his saliva. He gently moved down a bit, the head moving her soft labia aside. She moaned at first contact, and her ankles met on his back, just above his butt. He moved down a bit more, and pushed up. She gasped as the thick knob of his head parted the labia and entered the ring of muscle within. Her eyes were locked on his and her mouth partially open. "Take me, milord." She whispered to him. "I give myself to you freely." He slipped in more, and she shook, her eyes widening, but never blinking or leaving his, her mouth moved open farther and a tiny sound of pain left her throat. She slowly stopped shaking and he pushed in another ways, eliciting the same reaction, but this time she recovered faster, and she smiled. "I thought it was supposed to hurt a lot." She teased him. "I've harmed myself worse stubbing my toe." He smiled and finished his plunge into her, giving her almost half of it in one movement of his hips. She groaned in the back of her throat, and her eyes grew very large indeed. But again they did not flinch, nor did they leave his eyes. "I did not mean to upset you, if such I did." She said, smiling gently. "I simply sought to lighten the mood a bit."

He grinned down at her. "I did not mean to hurt you, I simply sought to bury my cock in you." He responded, chuckling as he kissed her.

She smiled wider and said. "I am surprised, by your reputation, that it did not hurt more, but I suppose that is what you have been trying to do."

He nodded, and pulled partially out, then back in, she groaned. "Oh." She said, her eyes finally shutting, he repeated the motion, then began to take her in fact, not just enter her. She laid very still, but she did seem to be enjoying it more than being upset about it. Victor felt Sharesh's hand on his shoulder as he pumped into her. She licked his ear and said. "Shift now." Quietly into the cup of his ear.

He began to slowly change form. As his already large shaft grew, the girl's eyes widened, and she started moaning louder, but still seemed to not be in overly much pain. He continued to grow and she began to show signs of it hurting. "Now shift back, stop getting bigger." The cat said. And he painfully for himself stopped the process and reversed it. The girl's face registered relief as his organ shrank back to normal proportions. "Thank you milord." she gasped between thrusts. "I do not think I am quite ready for that." She said, and put her arms about him.

He grunted in orgasm as he spilled his seed into her small body, and she sighed as she felt it. He spent himself into her and she caressed him as he laid on her chest. "Thank you." She said again, stroking his hair. "I saw that stopping hurt you, milord, and I will make it up to you one day." She smiled at him. "It would be the least I can do."

Victor looked about for Sharesh but she was gone. He slipped off of the girl, and kissed her for a bit. She sat up and looked around, too. "Where did the cat-girl go?" She asked.

"I think she was done with us." He said, smiling at her.

The girl smiled back. "Should I leave?" She asked him.

He kissed her some more. "When you are ready, I will have you driven back to your home."

She giggled and snuggled up to him. "If you leave it to me." She said, smiling. "Tomorrow then."

The two shared the bed that night, and he made love to her two more times, not shifting, but staying a man and pleasing Triska, and himself in the process. Sharesh checked on them a few times, and once she found them sleeping, cuddled together, she returned to her own room, where Vannah was also sleeping. She laid next to the girl and cuddled up to her. "I told you you'd have company tonight, Victor." She whispered.

---

Sharesh awoke early the next morning, and languidly stretched her way out of bed. She let Vannah sleep, the poor girl had worked hard last night, and the sheets would need changing as a result. She slipped into the large bathing room, and performed her morning ablutions.

As she emerged from the bathroom, she saw movement under the door to the hall. Someone was outside her door. She smiled, thinking it was either a message or, better perhaps, the page. She silently padded to the door and pressed her ear to it. She heard soft breathing and the nervous footsteps of someone pacing. Did the page need a bit of encouragement, perhaps? She pondered, then decided action was always better than inaction, and opened the door.

The page quite literally leaped into the air, and gave out a startled 'meep.' Sharesh giggled at that, and opened the door far enough that he could see her entire body. She leaned on the edge of the door, caressing the knob with her tail. "What has you outside my door at such an hour?" She asked.

He was visibly shaking, and he wrung his hands together. "I...I thought...you want see me." He said, trying to give a smile, that came out more of a grimace of fear.

She nodded slowly. "Indeed, I did." She smiled her most disarming smile, the one without two inches of fang. "Please, come in." She said, opening the door all the way.

The lad stepped in quickly, but stopped just as soon as he was clear of the door's swing. He was staring at the bed, where Vannah was skill sleeping quietly. Her top half was uncovered and one leg was poking out of another part of the blanket.

"Don't worry, she's just very tired." The cat said into his ear, whispering. "Besides, if she wakes up, she'll probably just join in." She slipped her long arms around the boy, running one hand up his chest, and the other down his belly. He still shook nervously, so she stopped as she neared his manhood. "You're very afraid." She said, turning him around. "Why?"

He looked at her. "Have no woman before." He said, looking down at the floor, then tapped himself on the chest. "Virgin. Little boy."

Sharesh could not resist. She slowly cast her eyes down to the obvious bulge in his tight pants. "Boy, perhaps. little, no. You look perfectly normal down there." She said, her eyes taking in his organ trying to stiffen in the constraining pants, the poor thing looked so pitiful all bound up like that.

Truth be told, she was not overly impressed with his size, but she never let size daunt her, in either direction. He had more than enough, she grinned as she met his eyes again. She grabbed his hand in a fast cat-like move, causing him to inhale sharply. She moved it to her neck, letting him feel her soft fur, then down her shoulder to her chest, then placed it firmly onto her breast, and left it there. He nervously held it there a moment, perfectly still, then squeezed slightly. She sighed, probably a bit more than the sensation deserved, but young men needed encouragement. She was a professional after all.

Cautiously, he brought his other hand up to the other breast, and she smiled at him, nodding slightly. He squeezed the other breast, more firmly, this time, and she sighed again, and did not have to exaggerate this one. She took a half step closer to him, so that he was not holding her breasts with arms sticking straight out from himself. He watched her nervously as she closed the space between the two of them. She said. "You are wearing clothes, it is hardly fair." She looked at his shirt, pants, and shoes.

He blinked a few times. "I should take off?" He asked quietly, still fondling her breasts tentatively.

She nodded. "What we're going to be doing needs no clothes." She smiled wider, and let some fang show.

He took his hands from her ample bosom and started to remove his shoes. Then he unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off his arms. He was pretty well built, for a skinny man, she thought. Then he untied the laces at the front of his pants, and started to push them down, before he got them off his hips he stopped. Staring over Sharesh's shoulder.

The cat turned slowly to see Vannah smiling at her from the bed. "You did not say we would have company this morning." She said, eyeing the boy. "Good morning Tomas." She said to him.

He gulped. "Good morning Vannah." He said, his eyes very wide. He had a crush on Vannah, Sharesh saw it right away. It was this lad's lucky day.

Sharesh said. "Yes, Tomas here will be joining me as breakfast." She said over her shoulder to the girl. "Will you be dining with me?"

Vannah giggled and sat up, still naked. "Of course." She said. "I am your chambermaid, and this is your chamber." Tomas' breath was very short now, coming in little gasps of air.

The cat smiled at him. "You are still wearing pants. Are you not going to let us see what we are to have this morning?"

He tried to smile again, giving that nervous grimace that he seemed to default to when pressed by wicked necessity. He nodded, and slowly pushed his pants down to his ankles and pulled them off.

Sharesh reached out and boldly grabbed is shaft, already stiff as a metal rod and pulled him to the bed. As she sat on the edge, she gestured for Vannah to some sit by her. The girl quickly obliged and kissed the cat's neck. Sharesh whispered into her ear. "Young Tomas has a thing for you, you know?"

The girl whispered back. "I know, he looks at me a lot when he sees me."

Nodding, the cat girl stroked his swollen organ. "I will take him first, so that when he takes you he will last longer." She said to Vannah. "I wish you to enjoy it more."

Vannah nodded and sat back a little. The lad looked very worried about what the two had said to each other, and they both looked up at him with predatory eyes. Vannah's hand came up and started massaging his testicles, while Sharesh's hand kept stroking his penis. His eyes grew large at the sight of both girls handling his manhood. Then the cat leaned in and licked the side of his shaft, opening her hand slightly to get a long lick down the length. The girl joined her, and took the head in her mouth, at the same time.

He gasped as the two worked on him together, Sharesh licking and touching, Vannah sucking and rolling his nuts around in her palm. He will not last long, thought Sharesh, but he is very young, he will be ready again in a few minutes. She whispered this to Vannah, who nodded with his cock still between her lips. He moaned as she took him deeply, all the way to his root, and the cat was obliged to move to his scrotum with her abrasive tongue. She started licking backward, and soon was behind his testicles, and nearing the tight pucker of his anus. As her tongue roughly dragged over his tight little hole, the girl inhaled sharply, and the cat started working to the front again. When she got back out to Vannah's pretty face, she was smiling, and licking her lips. Sharesh kissed her deeply, and tried to abscond with the semen still in her mouth. The two tongue wrestled with the salty stuff for a few moments, much to Tomas' pleasure, and finally parted lips and looked at him.

"You've better have more, young man." Sharesh said, looking up at him. Vannah handily translated quickly, and he smiled widely and nodded.

"Moment, only." He said. His organ already hardening again, with Vannah's tongue lapping at it.

Sharesh smiled and kissed her way up his body to his neck, and started to kiss and bite it, and he moaned as she pierced his skin at the base of his neck to his shoulder, and lapped at his blood, gently. She did not draw much, just two tiny pricks, but enough to fire up her own blood. She grabbed his head, roughly in her hands, and used her claws to ensure he turned when she wanted him to. She kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth, and rasping at his tongue and the roof. He moaned, and Vannah said. "He is ready again, M'lady." Removing her mouth from his again erect pole.

The cat pushed her away and down, forcing the girl to lie before him. She moved around and behind Tomas and kissed his neck as he looked down at Vannah lying spread open before him. "Take her." She whispered into his ear softly. And ran her hand up the crack of his ass, and tickled her finger on his anus. He crawled up onto the bed, and laid between the girl's legs. She lifted her knees and adjusted beneath him, smiling and putting her arms around his neck. "Tomas, do you want me?" She said in Eastron. He nodded, sweating already, despite the cool and the lack of him having actually done anything yet. Sharesh reached down and took hold of his shaft, then aimed for the two young people. Vannah said. "Then do so." He pushed forward and slipped easily into her, she moaned as he went into her completely and pushed back up with her pelvis.

Sharesh moved her hand back to his rump, and again started to finger at his anus. She extended the claw on that finger, and slipped its tip into the lad, to see his reaction. His cheeks spread apart as he shifted his legs to keep pushing into Vannah, but give the cat access to his anus. She pushed it all the way into him, and he grunted as her finger itself followed the opening claw. As said before, Sharesh has thick fingers, able to house substantial nails within a special fold of skin and cartilage. He groaned as the thick finger opened him like a young girl being taken by a lad. When he bucked away Vannah moaned as he drove aggressively into her. Sharesh smiled, this was fun, she decided, and pushed her finger deeper retracting the claw, which made the finger thicken noticeably, while removing the chance of hurting him with the razor sharp extension. He certainly noticed the thickening, pushing even harder into the girl's accommodating vagina, and ribbing harder against her pelvis with his own, grinding her clitoris between them.

1...456789