Feldare Tales: Like Cats and Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the cat began to push the finger in and out of his tight anus, he started pumping into Vannah at the same tempo, finally, they had it down, and Sharesh simply had to hold her hand steady, and the boy pushed into the girl, causing her finger to slide partially out of him, then when he pulled back, it shoved the finger into him to her third knuckle. Vannah asked. "Your penis is pulsing, are you coming?"

He shook his head. "It swells every time Miss Sharesh puts her finger in me, though I will come soon." He said, smiling. The girl felt around his ass with her hand, and felt where Sharesh's finger was entering her lover. She smiled and rubbed a finger around the imbedded finger, tickling his stretched anus. She was gasping for air now, and getting close herself. Sharesh moved one hand down between both teens' legs and wet it with Vannah's free-flowing juices. She slipped the finger down an inch or so and slipped it into the girl's tight rectum, it went easily with the moist lubrication on the finger and flowing down the crack of her ass from the steady motion Tomas was providing.

Impaling both kids on her fingers, she started to move them quickly inside them, and they both built to an orgasm quickly. She watched in fascination as the boy pounded into the girl, and the girl ground against him. She knew they felt her fingers, and that they were enjoying it, but mostly they were watching each other. Vannah started her climax first, but was still in the middle of it, moaning and pushing hard up against her lover, when Tomas had his, men come faster, Sharesh noted, and he was done before the girl was done, He tried to not slow down, but had to, by his own body's design. The cat gently pulled her fingers free before either was fully down from the physical rush they had just experienced.

The two kissed and petted each others heads and shoulders. Then the both looked to the cat. "Shall I tell him to prepare for you, M'lady." Vannah asked her. "I thought you were to take him first, so he would last longer."

Sharesh shrugged. "I got excited for you." She said, then grinned. "Tell him to return tomorrow morning." She told the girl, who babbled something in Eastron, and the lad, still smiling, stood from the bed.

He turned to Sharesh and said. "I thank you, for pleasure, will be back tomorrow." He said, and started dressing. The sun was peering in their window. "I must to working." He said, starting to dress faster.

Sharesh and Vannah both helped him dress quickly, then they both took a turn kissing him firmly before he left. He had an incredible smile on his face as he went into the hall. The cat suspected he would wear it all day.

As he jogged down the hall, Sharesh said to Vannah, "I should go check on your cousin." She put on a dressing gown and headed for the Count's room. She knocked gently on the door. There was no response, after another knock and no response, she gently opened it. The Count was still lying beside the peacefully sleeping girl. She had a half smile on her plain face that made her much prettier.

Sharesh sat on the couch and watched them sleep until shortly after that a firm knock came to the door, and the Count awoke, blinking he said "Enter." In Eastron.

The door opened and the butler came in with two pages bearing trays. She smiled at Tomas as he started at her appearance in the Count's chamber so soon after he had left her. The Count stroked the girl's hair until she blearily opened her eyes, M'lord?" She asked, then her eyes went wide as the huge platter of food was placed before her. The two ate as the butler and pages left quietly.

Sharesh came over to the bed and sat at the foot. She put her hand on the girl's ankle. "Please ask her if she feels well?" She said to the Count, he did so.

The girl nodded happily and kept stuffing her face with sausage and biscuits. She swallowed, then said, in her language. "M'lord is a fine lover." She smiled at him. "I will not hesitate to come to him again."

He blushed under the praise, and drank a large cup of water to mask his embarrassment.

The girl put her hand on his arm. "I am glad you were gentle with me, M'lord, thank you." She said, speaking Eastron, and kissed his shoulder.

He nodded and took her hand and kissed it. "It is me who should be thankful, you gave me something dear to you last night." He replied in that language also. He smiled. "And that third time, I was not all that gentle."

She giggled at that, and said. "But I did not mind by that point. I was used to you."

The two kissed again, and Sharesh smiled at them, then rose to go eat her own breakfast. "I will return later." She said to the Count. And walked sultrily to the door. Ash she closed it, she saw him feeding the girl from his platter and her feeding him in the same manner. Something must have changed in this man, he was not only being gentle, he was being fun, and even romantic, in a fashion.

As she padded the hall, she passed Tomas again, and winked at him. He smiled back and said. "I not speak of us to people, M'lady" He said.

"Talk about me all you want, but leave Vannah out of it, okay?" She replied, kissing him on the cheek.

He looked blank for a moment. "I can speak of loving you?" He said. "But not Miss Vannah, M'lady?"

She nodded. "That's right, I am expected to bed everyone. But she is a good girl." She said and patted his ass to send him away. He took off at a jog again, headed for the servant's stairs.

She entered her room and Vannah was in the bath again. She shuddered and sat on the bed, nibbling on sausages and eggs.

As she finished all the carnivorous dishes on the platter, Vannah entered the room, toweling off her hair. "Will you be having me bathe you this morning, Miss Sharesh?" Vannah asked, formally.

The cat grinned and reclined beside the large breakfast tray. "I think I will, actually." She said to the girl, stretching languidly and watching the young woman with her emerald eyes.

"I will save my toast and butter, then." Said Vannah smiling, and setting the tray on the night stand.

---

After another wondrous grooming and lovemaking session, Sharesh was truly ready to face the day. It was almost noon when she finally returned to the Count's chambers.

"Good morrow, M'lord." She said, smiling brightly as he picked up papers off the table, and shoved them into a small attache case.

He said. "Well, hello again, Miss Sharesh." As if seeing her for the first time in months.

She grinned at him. "Has your new playmate gone home?" She said, teasing him.

"She is home." He said, a bit wistfully. "You do know, that I almost managed a full change our last time last night?"

She grinned. "Then you did very well with her." She complimented. "She seemed much happier than I imagine most girls you've opened."

He nodded, and looked a little sad. "I know." He agreed. "I think I missed many opportunities to see wondrous things before my eyes, with each girl." She sighed. "To think that I can, instead of causing them to cringe, cause them to bloom into lustful creatures who get very exciting indeed." He looked at her hard. "I so look forward to seeing her again, and I mean her, not just a inexperienced girl, but that one, the one I have brought part way to full acceptance of me. I wish to complete that acceptance, and see the look on her face when she is eagerly taking the full measure of myself."

Sharesh sat on the foot of the bed and nodded as he paced and spoke. He stopped. "It is incredible how much more intense it is when they will meet your eye, and tell you that they want it." She said, grinning.

He nodded enthusiastically. "It is!" He said. "That little girl, just recently innocent, looked right at me, with no fear in her face and told me she wished me to take her a second time, then a third!" He laughed. "Then do you know what she asked me?" He said, his face wide eyed and eager.

She tilted her feline head and looked at him, and then said. "What?"

"She asked if I would be making a full shape change next time!" He said. "When I asked if she was worried about that, she said that she was simply curious, and actually hoped she could accommodate me when I did soon." He leaned close to the cat's emerald eyes. "I do so look forward to next time with that one." He sighed.

Sharesh kissed his cheek. "I hope it will be soon." She said.

"Well, enough of my romantic desires, back to my education, then." He said, clapping his hands loudly to clear his own mind.

Sharesh looked at him and said. "I think you are nearly done, M'lord." She said. "You have learned to not hurt them, and I am now teaching you why you would wish to not do so."

"But I feel it was all so easy." He said. "Things I could have done, but simply did not know to."

She shrugged. "Had you been properly brought up with girls about, you would have learned much of this before now." She said. "But being in a military camp with a man who apparently only thought of sex as something the troops do to relieve tension didn't help."

He smiled. "I see that now." He said. "I loved my people, but I was not loving to my people." He shook his head. "I have to remember that they are all people, not things to sate my lust upon." He chuckled. "If I do that, they will sate my lust for me, eagerly." His hands clenched into fists. "I could kill my father for denying me that knowledge."

"Perhaps he did not know it himself. He may have been raised the same way." Sharesh said, playing devil's advocate. "Just see to it you do not. Even if you wish them to be men of arms, give them time to play with others, girls and boys, so they can see how they interact, and interact themselves with them." She looked at him hard. "Do not leave them around all grown and dour men who think only of the battle."

"I will not, should I ever have sons." He said.

Sharesh grinned widely. "I think you will be having enough fun to ensure that occurring eventually." She said. "Especially if you keep your women folk pleased at your coming to them." She rose from the bed. "I will come again after nightfall, eat early." She informed him.

At half an hour after darkness fell, she walked to the Count's chambers. "M'lord, Vannah and I would walk with you in the country."

"A walk?" He said, rising from his accustomed place to perform state's work. "Well, it is not a pupil's place to question the instructor's methods." He said, and rose from his seat. He saw Vannah standing in the doorway behind the cat girl. She, also was dressed for the cool evening outside. He put on his jacket from his own walk in closet, and they left the room.

Outside, the two girls took up flanking positions on his, grabbing an arm each. He did not mind all this attention one bit. Vannah had one of the small lanterns from the groundskeeper's shed which illuminated the path they were following.

He hadn't trod this path in months, maybe even a couple of years. It led up and around a large hill that stood between the village and his manor. Finally, they came to the large patio that had been built by one of the manor's former owners, there was a wide bench there, and a short wall. The village twinkled down below, some three miles distant. The two girls spoke to him at length about how nice a view it was and that he would like what he saw from here tonight.

After an hour he was growing restless. "Why am I here, Miss Sharesh?" He asked. Down below half the town's lights were out. As a rule, the hard working folk of Vilkbin went to bed early. All but a few lights in the homes were out, and, of course, the two taverns the village hosted. Vannah looked over the wall and pointed. "Look, there!" She said, smiling broadly.

Victor looked, squinting at what she pointed at. "A candle in a window, or something like it." He said. "What of it?" He asked.

The cat said. "There are two more, there and there." She said, pointing to two other spots in the village where someone had set a candle to burn in the window.

The Count sighed. "And what of those, my lovlies? He asked, looking at the lights.

"Those, M'lord," Sharesh said, in her best teacher tones, "are girls who are inviting you to their bed this very night." She said.

He looked again. "They are what?" He said, squinting at the tiny flickers that marked a candle. As he watched another came to life in another window.

"We had Alexi tell some girls that if they would help with your lessons, they could invite you to come to them tonight by putting a candle in their window." Said Vannah.

He looked back at the two girls. "Those are girls asking me to come to them?" He said, incredulously.

Sharesh nodded. "It was Vannah's idea, actually, and I thought it a good one." She smiled. "I was led to understand that you often prowled into town alone to tryst."

He nodded. "Indeed, I do, often, most nights, actually." He said. Then looked again. "Only four?" He asked, looking a bit crestfallen.

Vannah kissed his cheek. "Do not despair, M'lord. Many of the women do not yet know of your new ways, as word spreads, I assure you, you will see more lights."

He chuckled. "What am I to do?" He asked.

The cat pointed at the lights. "I suggest you get on your horse and go find those girls." She said. "And be nice, one of them is Triska."

He smiled broadly. "Which?" He asked.

"I suppose you may have to visit them all to find out, won't you." Sharesh said, giggling.

He laughed. "Do not think I will not." He said, and took their hands. "Let me take you back to the manor, my good ladies, I have...business...to attend." They walked back, and the two girls noted they were making very good time.

Once back at the manor, he deposited them inside the foyer and called Alexi for his horse to be saddled. Alexi bowed low. "M'lord, I took the liberty of having your finest saddled already, at Miss Sharesh's request." He said.

"Good, good." He said, almost quivering with excitement. "Well, then I bid you ladies good evening, do not wait up, I may be a while." He said, and went back outside. The two giggled as they heard the sound of hooves clattering across the cobbles of the manor's courtyard, then the dull thud of them on the road beyond.

"I think the Count well pleased with this new development." Said Vannah. "I only hope your training stays with him." She looked almost worried.

Sharesh said. "I do as well."

---

The next morning, Vannah and Sharesh had finished breakfast when a page knocked on the door, relaying that Tomas had been called into town by Alexi and would not be able to make it this morning. He eyed Sharesh openly, and she said thank you and gently closed the door. "I hate being expected to do something." She said to the giggling Vannah. "Which pains me, he was very cute." She added. She sulked to the bed. "You must comfort me for an hour or two." She said, embracing the young woman.

---

After the two girls had thoroughly gotten each other worked up, but not to orgasm, Vannah went to her normal duties for a while, so as to not incur the wrath of the headmaid. Sharesh wanted to check on her Count. She padded around the hall to his room. She gently knocked. "Come in." She heard the count call.

She walked in, smiling brightly, and saw the Count lying and holding Triska in one arm, she was cuddled up to him and smiling at the cat-girl. "Well," She said, grinning, "I see you found her."

He shrugged "She was only the third, I was fortunate in my search." He said, grinning.

Sharesh eyed him suspiciously. "I hope you left good memories with the other girls you had to work your way through first?"

He smiled even broader. "Of that I am almost certain." He said, then chuckled. "One of them requested I be rough with her, she said she had always enjoyed my company, even before." He laughed, and Triska smiled at him.

The cat raised an eyebrow. "And the other?" She asked.

"A very nice lady of some years, but far from old." He said. "A widow I had never been with before. Very accommodating." He said, his eyes distant with memories being examined.

Triska bit his ear. "Remember me?" She said, and then giggled. "I suppose if I am to seek your company, jealousy must not be a part of it." She sighed.

He nodded. "It cannot, my lover, though I am more than certain you will always be a very foremost favorite." He said. Then his face got serious. "And, I do not want you pining for me when I am not coming. You are ordered by your lord to go about your life in my absence. Court young men, and enjoy your life."

She smiled and said. "By your command, M'lord." And kissed his earlobe.

"And should you grace a lad with your company, please remember to not light a candle upon that night, else in my haste to experience your wondrous charms, I may accidentally probe the poor lad in a way most unexpected." He said, and laughed along with the two women in the room.

That night, the girls again escorted him to the lookout point, and they gazed down into the village. There were twelve candles burning in windows this night, and the Count gasped.

"Even I cannot provide for that many in one night." He said, smiling.

Sharesh put her hand on his arm. "They do not expect you to, they just want you to know you can come to them, and they will welcome you."

He looked again. "That is astounding, think you there will be more tomorrow?" He asked.

Vannah giggled, then said, "Yes, M'lord." She looked at him. "If you go forth and make love to them as you have Triska and I, you will see more candles by the day."

"What of those with no candles in theirs?" He asked, his face a bit curious.

Sharesh said. "With more than you can service already asking you to come to them, why should you bother those who either do not know of the new way or do not wish you to come to them this night, or in some, any?"

He nodded. "You are correct, of course." He said. "I should not bother those not seeking me, perhaps they have other plans." He chuckled.

He led the two back to the manor and left off on his horse again, riding into town for his night's pleasures.

After he left, Vannah sat on Sharesh's bed and asked her. "What will happen when you leave?" She said. "To me, I mean."

"What would happen?" The cat girl asked, worried at the sad look on her new friend's face.

Vannah looked at her. "Before I did not know I could love a woman, and now, I do not know if I can do without the love of a particular woman." She touched Sharesh's tail as it twitched of its own accord.

The cat girl stroked the pretty maid's hand. "All I can say now is that you should not worry overmuch about it now." She said, remembering the Count's request that she stay still on the matter. "But I have given it thought." She added and kissed the girl on the cheek.

Vannah smiled. "I will leave it be then, M'lady." She said, quietly, but still looked a little worried.

Sharesh comforted her by hugging her close and kissing her cheek then just held her and rocked her until the younger girl was humming along with her purr.

---

Several days passed, with more and more candles lit every night, as girls and women shared word of their Count's new ways. He returned home every night with one girl or another and spent the night with the young lady or in some cases, mature women, and even one who was nearing sixty, whom he said had made a very good case for her need.

The girls walked with him almost a week later, and they went to the lookout at eleven. As they gazed over the sleeping village, Sharesh said. "By the One, it looks like a lake reflecting the stars!" Then giggled at the look of utter dismay on Victor's face.

He slowly worked around to a smile and said. "I worry now that I may not be doing enough." The girls giggled behind him and he turned to face them. Vannah and Sharesh had burning candles in their hands. He grinned widely. "Mind if I take two deer with one arrow?" He asked.

1...456789