Feldare Tales: Like Cats and Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls looked at each other, the cats large emerald eyes, and the girl's beautiful brown eyes regarded each other and then shrugged in unison, then looked back at him. "By your command, M'lord." They said at the same time, both having to fight back giggles. Then they shed their overcoats, and were unclad beneath.

Victor inhaled deeply, and walked toward the two lovely creatures before him. "You would deny a girl in town my services this night?" He asked, smiling as he touched both on the cheek gently.

Vannah said. "I would, M'lord."

Sharesh said. "Only a lot, M'lord."

They both moved to him and started undressing him, Vannah unbuttoning his shirt while Sharesh removed his boots. They fought for honors of his pants playfully, with Sharesh taking the honors by 'right of claw.' As she lowered the pants down his thighs, however, Vannah launched a sneak attack and engulfed his already hard member in her lips.

The cat-girl said. "Foul!" And wrestled the girl for possession of his manhood, it switched loyalties repeatedly, one moment the cat's tongue caressed it, the next the woman's soft lips surrounded it. He sat on the wide bench and enjoyed the show of feminine aggressiveness.

The two women finally came to a truce, and just in time. Vannah settled to engulfing his head and part of the shaft while Sharesh lapped at the remaining shaft and his swollen testicles.

Sharesh finally had enough of pleasuring someone else, and laid herself upon the cold stones of the bench beside him. She urged him gently with her eyes to do something with what was being presented by her spread legs.

Victor happily obliged, laying over slowly so as to not dislodge unfortunate Miss Vannah from her task. He started lapping at the cat gently, tasting her and starting her juices flowing and her throat to purring. As he laid flat, he felt the young woman change positions, and when he glanced down, she was mounting him, impaling herself on his long, thick organ. She groaned as he found her depth, and then started to gently rock on his pelvis, grinding hers against it. Sharesh grabbed his head and demanded attention.

He was so enjoying himself that he failed to change for a long while, then realized that he could do this better in the beast man form. He slowly shifted, and the girl on his organ groaned loudly as it extended within her. The cat-girl's purrs turned into throaty growls as his tongue elongated and filled her opening. His heightened senses could taste and smell her scent within her as he lapped at her juices, and he could vaguely smell Vannah's distinct odor, as well. The combined scent was very appealing and he dove into Sharesh's vagina with a hunger, nibbling at the lips and pressing his wet nose to the clitoris and sniffing with it. She began to tense up in what he now new was prelude to orgasm. Vannah was riding him like he was a prize pony now, bouncing on his massive pole as if it were just a toy, her body shivered as the stiff fur of his flanks rubbed against her sensitive thighs. Her face was a mask of pure bliss, her eyes shut gently and her mouth open slightly and the little moans that escaped her lips with each downward push. The girls could barely reach one another over his long body now, but they managed, and began kissing passionately as they neared their orgasms. Sharesh came first, caterwauling at the stars overhead and in the valley below, her legs tensing and her arms locking Vannah in place until she was done.

Vannah came a minute later, driving Victor's massive organ deeply into her with a final and demanding grunt and twitch of her pelvis. Sharesh ran her hands down beneath Vannah's pelvis and touched his swollen rod with her claw, ever so gently, finally giving him the push he needed to cross the line, and he howled in pleasure as he unloaded his swollen balls into Vannah's welcoming vagina. The girl milked him with her groin for almost a minute before she decided he was done, and felt his knot shrinking.

The three laid on the stones, touching one another and enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. Finally, though, as he shifted back to a man form, they started to feel the chill of the cold Eastron nights. They dressed and returned to the mansion, speaking as they walked.

"I will be leaving on the morrow, M'lord." Said Sharesh.

He smiled. "I knew it would be soon." He said, kissing her palm.

Vannah was walking slightly behind them, looking rather dejected.

"You've not told her?" He asked the cat-girl.

She said. "You asked me to not do so." She looked at him. "Please tell her now, she is very worried."

He smiled and nodded. "Vannah, come here."

Vannah moved forward and put on a hesitant smile. "Yes, M'lord?" She asked, her eyes downcast.

"Vannah, your service had been exemplary up to now, but I feel that you may have biased loyalties now and I think I will have to release you from service in my home." He said, sounding very stern. "I simply cannot trust you to serve me faithfully anymore, I am sorry." He said, patting her arm in sympathy.

She looked at him as if struck by the back of his hand. "M'lord? Have I displeased you?" I did not mean to. Please do not..."

He shushed her with a wave of his hand. "No, begging will not behoove you, my mind is cast in stone on this matter, you must go form my service."

She was almost in tears, and he decided his game had played to its fullest now. "For you cannot stay in my home and be a free woman of Ghant aside your lover and friend, Sharesh." He said smiling at her. "I offer you fee and freedom, if you will have it."


She gasped. "M'lord?" She asked her eyes wide. "You are serious?"

He held out a piece of rolled parchment from his pocket, it had a seal in the corner of his household. "I have been carrying this over a week, it is your fee, take it, and know freedom."

She took the parchment in trembling fingers and unrolled it, looking at the ornate script that she could not read, but recognizing the Count's seal in the corner and the larger seal of the Kingdom in the other corner. "M'lord, I am honored beyond words."

He smiled. "Then save them." He looked at her. "I would have your smile as payment, though."

She grinned hugely at him and then hugged him so fiercely that he actually made a small whimpering noise as his ribs compacted within her arms.

---

The two ladies said their farewells the next morning, even consoling with poor Tomas who had been sent out of town and only just today got back. He was near to tears, but they made it up to him in a quick fashion, if not totally satisfactory.

Sharesh's coach arrived at the manor, a fine black construction as ornate as most nobles' and finer than some. As the two girls climbed in, Vannah gasped to find someone within. It was a halfling with brown hair and eyes, and wearing very fine clothes. He was a handsome little man, and had a very charming smile.

The cat-girl introduced him. "This is Aldo Undertoe." She said. "My manager."

The halfling nodded at the girl and said. "A pleasure to meet you, M'lady. You will be traveling with us?" He asked, seeming a bit too hopeful.

She looked a bit nervously at the little man, never having seen a halfling before. "Yes, I am going with Miss Sharesh." She answered giving him a tentative smile.

He nodded. "Very good, then, I look forward to making your acquaintance." He said, smiling broadly. The coach started moving. "We have been asked to meet with the man who hired you, he seems upset for some reason. I thought you should speak with him and try to provide insight." He said to Sharesh.

She nodded. "Of course, Aldo." She replied. "And how is Hanna doing these days?"

"She is well." He replied. "She is roaming the Windy Isles lately, and seems quite enamored of them."

They engaged in some small talk as they rolled down the hills and into town. They stopped in front of one of the inns. The three stepped out of the carriage and went inside. There were three men there, all wearing what appeared to be clerical robes of the Gray Order of the Church of the One.

Sharesh raised an eyebrow at Aldo, and he nodded in return. She walked up to the men.

Sharesh gave the proper formal bow one gives to a clergyman, then rose and said. "I understand there is a dissatisfaction with my services?"

The eldest of them said. "Indeed there is! You were hired to kill that bastard son of a wolf! You were not hired to bed him and teach him the arts of lovemaking! Now the women of the village are acting as wanton whores!"

Sharesh took a half-step back from them as he railed on her. Then she twitched her neck and took a step forward when he had finished. She looked the man up and down, then said. "I am not an assassin, I am a problem-solver. If you wanted an assassin, there are reputed to be guilds full of them in Ghant, why did you come to me?"

"We thought because of your unique abilities, you would be at an advantage to eliminate that demon spawn of a Count." He spit on the floor. "Now we cannot touch him without fear of the women of the village turning on us and ripping us apart!"

She sighed. "I'm sorry, gentlemen, I cannot help you." She smiled sweetly. "Perhaps you should have chosen to word your contract more carefully. Aldo, exactly what did the contract say?"

The halfling cleared his throat and said. "You are to remove the threat to the well-being of the women of Vilkbin. Namely the forceful use and injury by sexual assault, at the hands of their Count, Victor Rosherko." Then he stopped, looking at himself in the reflection on the glass window of the coach's door.

"You were meant to kill him!" Said one of the younger clerics.

She bowed up to him, and bared her fangs. "It does not say kill anywhere on my contract. I have never taken a contract with kill in its wording or any other form of the word." She turned from them. "I am not an assassin."

The other younger cleric murmured to the first two. "You hire a whore to do a man's work, and what do you expect?" He sneered.

She turned to them. "I would rather, any day, be a whore than a traitorous scum that tries to have their ruler killed due to some political dispute over some land!" She screamed. "Don't look surprised, you simpering sacks of excrement!" She was in full form now, and Aldo patted Vannah's hand. "I know all about how you wanted the lands his manor sits upon and how you planned to use his death to make a play for them. Well, he's not dead, and probably won't be for a long while, well after he sires a successor with the women of this village."

She shrugged. "Perhaps the next person you hire, you will tell what your real intentions are, and not try to play on their sense of fairness to get the results you want. Especially when the results are anything but fair."

"We will have you killed!" Said the old cleric frothing at the mouth. He gasped as the cat disappeared and reappeared right in front of him, with her claws at his throat. "If you try such a thing, be sure of your success, for if your assassin for me fails, you will have breathed your last, and your consort, and her children, and your brothers, as well. I will kill anyone that I can track down who shares blood with you, you sorry excuse for a holy man!" She shrugged. "You are not the first man of some paltry power that has threatened me, and will not be the last."

She started back for the coach, leaving four tiny red dots welling on his neck. "I would suggest you get used to being ruled over by the most sought after lover in all the Eastern Realms." She glanced back over her shoulder. "And pray I keep your intentions secret from him." She giggled. "I daresay an irate werewolf could probably kill you almost as fast as I can."

She was almost in the cabin when she said out the cracked door. "If you're ever in Ghant, look me up. I'll give you a go for a discount, just to show no hard feelings, only twenty marks.

"You unrepentant whore, bastard freak of a cat demon!" Shouted the old one, still frothing in impotence and rage.

She opened the door wider and looked at him. "Twenty-five if you wish to talk dirty to me." Then the door shut and the coach rolled away.

---

Epilogue

Aldo opened the fifth letter this month from the Eastern Realms. Seems several towns still have Werewolf overlords, and some of them have a problem with their women being hurt. He doubled her fees for this service, then doubled them again, and still the requests kept coming in. Vannah was her permanent assistant on these projects, retained at some unreal stipend. Aldo's managerial cut was enough to retire upon.

Representatives from two counties and one duchy were scheduled to meet with Aldo within the next two weeks. Poor Sharesh was in hiding for a month at least, declaring herself 'out of service' until further notice. He hated relaying those messages, but the diplomats insisted that they be allowed to put down the required deposits before the rates went up again, and would wait for her availability at her leisure.

He was not even sure where they had gotten off to, Sharesh and Vannah had been last seen near Morrovale, in the Western Realms, and were headed toward Windir, to win right to pass through the elven lands. He had no doubt they somehow got the permission.

---

On the soft beach sand, Sharesh reclined watching Vannah run nude across the shallow waters, splashing and laughing and being chased by an elven lad, who could not have been over seventy. He stopped and gestured at her and a small dust devil formed at her feet and held her in place and he leisurely picked her out of it at a walk, her giggling the whole time. She smiled at the sight and watched as the two laughed and cuddled in the water.

She leaned her head back and opened her mouth. Emdoil, the lad in the water's younger brother dropped a small cube of sushi onto her extended tongue off the plate he held in the other hand. He smiled down at her as she purred at him. "You are so cute." She said and touched his bare chest with her claws. "Have you ever let a cat lick blood off your chest?" His eyes registered a bit of trepidation, but then he looked over her long furred body and said. "No, but I am willing to learn, M'lady."

1...456789