Feldare Tales: Oathtaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and touched it, moving her hand over the soft skin, and feeling the pulse of his heart within it. Tok moaned as she gripped it, and she sighed as she watched her finger not quite meet. She smiled up at him and released his organ. She took his hand and moved it down, between her legs. She pressed his thick middle finger back and then up. It slid into her. The finger, alone, was almost a match for most men she had heard of, and bettered some. She felt her maidenhood tear, and gasped, but there was no pain, the powder was working well. She also felt a tingling running up her spine from the thick finger penetrating her.

Tok looked down at his wife, she was gasping, and her eyes were staring into space blankly, he slipped his finger deeper, and she moaned, grabbing his arm with both hands to steady herself as her knees tried to buckle beneath her. He put a supporting hand on her rump and held her weight easily as she let her legs go slack. He started slipping the finger in and out, as Bruk had told him to do, and she groaned deep in her chest, and called his name. She was pushing back now, with her hips, driving the finger deeper and rougher against her clit. Tok let her lie back, and used his hand to lower her to the bed. She laid down and moved her legs far apart.

Tok smiled and laid beside her. He gently kept using that one finger for a long while, working it in and out, and liking the feeling of her wetness around it. His pole was fully hard now, and was lying on her legs. She reached down with one hand and fondled it. She reached down and pulled his finger out of her. He looked at it. "Blood, I hurt you!" He said, alarmed.

She smiled up at him. "No. It's normal the first time, Tok." She said. "You've not hurt me, yet." She said, and took his massive cock in both hands. Tok raised up off the bed and hovered over her. His thick arms and legs forming the legs of a tent that covered her completely. She had no doubt that he could stay that way indefinitely if she asked him to, but she had no intention of it.

She guided the head of his organ to her labia. Then said. "Push, but slowly, Tok." He lowered himself down a little. She felt the head slip over her labia, and then part them. "More." She said, and he lowered himself another few inches. She opened to him, and felt four inches slide into her entrance. There was a little pain, but far less than she expected. "Ok, Tok, do not lay completely on me, and keep about this much," She held her hands about five inches apart, "out of me, just the first few times, do you understand?" She asked.

He nodded, his body was trembling with excitement, she noted, then again, so was hers.

She said. "Okay, now make love to me." And braced herself.

He bent down and kissed her deeply, sliding his thick heavy tongue into her mouth. She accepted it with a moan, it actually felt good to have her mouth filled with something so soft and warm. Then she felt him sliding into her, slowly, and painfully so. The sensation of being filled was now being echoed by her innermost places. She grew a bit alarmed when it did not seem to every stop. She looked down, and saw that he was only half way into her. She sighed, he continued his plunge into her vagina, spreading it, stretching it, she could feel it open for him and expand to take him. The powder was such a blessing, she thought. Another inch, and he was almost to where she had said stop, she felt him hit rock bottom. "Stop." She said. He froze solid, not a single muscle moving, only the little excited twitches he had been having. "No further than that, or you will hurt me." She said, and reached down and felt his remaining shaft. Three inches left, she thought, better than she had though, actually. If he was indeed, fourteen inches long, then she had taken eleven into herself. Not a bad showing for a 'human woman.' She smugly thought. She told Tok. "Okay, in and out, and be slow, and no deeper."

He obliged, slowing pulling out of her until only his head still opened her, then he slipped in, spreading her wide and filling her up. When he pulled smoothly back out again, she felt the suction around his organ and the sense of being empty, then she was refilled again, and she could feel something else. His semen was flowing already, as it had been yesterday. During her talks with the 'girls' she had found out that ogres produce semen the whole time, so long as they are being stimulated directly. She would have to get used to that feeling of warmth filling her when ever he did this. She figured she could deal with it. He kept going, and she could feel his semen helping lubricate things, making his organ slip easier in and out. She found herself relaxing in her mind, too, and felt the unique sensations of her clitoris being stimulated by directly sliding over the cock that spread her hole right up to it. She moaned loudly as a rush of pleasure ran through her.

Then she looked at Tok. "Faster." She said, her eyes full of lust.

Tok obeyed, she found he always did, even if he grumbled. He sped up, and did not grumble, he groaned. His pole now slipped freely within her and she could hear slight sloppy sounds from down there, where she was now so well lubricated that it was actually letting air move some. Her body shivered with impending climax and she grunted like an animal to receive it.

A moment later, his organ sliding into her and back out, she reached that place, and felt she would explode. She screamed to the stone roof over her, and at Tok, and at the stars overhead, and the black sky beyond them. She screamed the release of her fears and tensions and insecurities. She slowly descended from that high place, Tok still pumping into her like a machine. She was fully down now, and sighed in contentment. The drug, whatever it had been, had brought her through the potentially most painful moment of her life with joy and pleasure.

She reached up and took Tok's face in her hands, and leaned up to kiss him, then she fell back, put her arms over her head, and spread her legs as far as they would spread. "Husband, you have made love to me." She said, smiling at him. "Now you can fuck me like you want, I am ready."

He smiled widely and grunted as he slammed his pelvis into hers, no longer holding back anything. He rammed her hard and she slipped up the bed a half foot. She used her hands to push back down off the wall and he kept ramming, she kept returning to meet his thrusts, she knew she was making a terrible mess down there, with his semen and her flowing juices, but she did not care now. She could feel another climax coming to her, and this one was more basic than the first had been, this one was an animal, crawling from the wood, and was going to consume her.

He slammed into her over and over, and each time her orgasm got that much closer, her insides gurgled with his thick come, and her vagina ached from the stretching it had been given so far. She knew that she would suffer for it tomorrow, but right now, she did not care. She felt Tok come into her, the real thing this time, great powerful gouts of semen shot into her body, and she felt it gush out of her around his thick shaft, and coat the bed beneath her. Tok kept pumping though, like he knew she was close. It was no secret, she was grunting and matching his thrusts, and had a fierce look on her face, like one determined to kill someone or die trying.

Her orgasm finally found her, and she screamed again. This was no scream of a girl having her first pleasurable release, this was the scream of a woman who had found THE release. She had found the beast within herself, and was riding the hairy bitch into ruin and damnation. She screamed so loud that Tok even winced and she could hear the rattling in her ears meaning that she was actually hurting her throat and ears. Tok kept pumping though, and rode her through that terribly powerful release of pleasure. Finally she gasped for air, and then she collapsed, her body going completely limp beneath him.

Tok slowed his pumping, and then stopped, looking at her with a measure of concern. He pulled his now softening pole from her, with an audible slurping sound. He looked at it and there was no blood, which was good, he thought. He listened to her chest, and her heart beat strong, if fast, in her chest. Her breathing was in short gasps, but sounded normal. He had not harmed her, or if so, not too badly. Her legs trembled slightly, and he touched one, it twitched at the touch. He moved his hand toward her opening, and saw it gaping open slightly, and semen everywhere around it and under it and down her thighs.

"She no like mess." He said, and wetted a small blanket with water from the barrel and wiped her clean, then lifting her butt and legs, cleaned the furs beneath her as best he could. Semen was still sliding out of her, though, and he took another blanket and cut a small piece off of it, and folded it between her thighs and closed them almost together. He smiled at his handiwork, and laid back, watching her sleep.

She slowly regained consciousness, in small steps. Her entire body pulsed with heat, and her womanhood was screaming at her for more. She told it no, and slowly opened her eyes. Tok was watching her with an air of worried anticipation. She smiled as she realized that she had just fainted from pleasure. She looked over at him, and stroked his face. "You are a good husband." She said.

Tok nuzzled the hand, and held it to him with his own. "You good wife." He replied, and leaned forward to kiss her. He kissed her deeply but with patience and slowness that she relished in the afterglow of the sex she had just enjoyed. They kissed for a long while, and he caressed her body, and she felt it respond, and heat back up. When she reached for his organ, Tok stopped her. "No." He said. "You rest now. Bruk say not do two times first night. Even with ogre woman." He chided her. She smiled but relented.

"Okay." She said. "I will restrain myself." She added. "Tonight."

With his soft caresses and gentle kisses, she drifted off to a real slumber.

---

In the morning, she awoke with a start. Her private places screamed in pain at her. "Oh, by the One, I've done it now." She said to herself.

She felt around her opening, and found it raw and bruised. Deep inside similar injuries made themselves known. There was no blood, mercifully, she was just bruised and stretched and rubbed raw. She sat up painfully, and felt a huge mass of semen slide from her, and it was caught by a rag between her legs. Her mind flashed to Tok. It was kind of him to provide for her comfort.

Looking around the cave, she didn't see Tok. She stood up and heard Tok speaking outside, a female ogre's voice came back, too. She stepped tenderly to the cave mouth. "Good morrow." She said to him and the other.

Tok turned and said. "Good after noon." He grinned at the dazed expression on her face. "It after lunch time."

The other ogre chuckled, too, the female, she was aged, for an ogre. "Good day." She said, nodding to Sylva. "Tok was worried for you and sent for me." Her Ghantian was flawless, and actually accented in the scholarly lilts of the learned. "I am Shedani, the shamaness for this tribe."

Sylva nodded. "Pleased to meet you." She said. "I am well enough, though, it wasn't so bad."

Shedani, smiled and pointed into the woods. "Walk with me a while, then Sylva." She said. The human figured it might be a good idea to walk off the muscle strains an such, so she nodded, and the two women walked down into the thickly forested pinewood. "You were a maiden, yes?" The shamaness asked.

She nodded, then said. "But the herb powder you gave Tok worked wonderfully, thank you."

They walked into the woods, and Tok simply stood and watched. He then busied himself around the outside of the cave. Moving things to better spots, and thinking, maybe, of building something.

A while later the two women emerged from the wood, and the shamaness begged leave, and was gone. The couple then did their daily routine of cleaning and maintenance on the home. She went inside to begin preparing supper. A few minutes later, she heard a loud commotion out in the clearing. As she ran to the cave mouth, Darvid came running in, with sword drawn.

"We are here, Sylva." He said, panting.

She smiled in relief. Her mind flashed to images of her old life, the farm, her family, and the manor she had been promised as home. She grabbed up one of the knives. Tok had quit keeping them out of her reach. He trusted her now. She thought about the relief of knowing she was free now of her bonds, and that she could go back to the life she longed for. She looked down into the clearing, there were three well armed and armored men there, mercenaries from Coghland by the look of them, large, hairy, and quite skilled. Tok was keeping them at bay with mighty swings of a wooden club he had picked up, but he was already wounded in a couple of places. He would not last long against such skilled warriors. Darvid watched as well, smiling. She walked up beside him. "I am free of the brute who destroyed my life." She said.

Darvid began to nod in agreement then his pleased face turned shocked as she plunged the fighting knife into his ribs, she felt his lung rupture through the blade, and pulled it out, then stabbed again. The noble fell to the ground, gasping for air, sucking air through the wounds in his chest. She reached down and cut his bulging money pouch from his belt.

She stepped from the cave and yelled. "Mercenaries! Your employer is dead! If you wish to be paid, then you will back off now!"

The Coghlanders were professionals, they immediately withdrew to a safe distance from the ogre, who was panting and bleeding from several wounds, though none serious. She hurled the large pouch to them and one deftly caught it. They turned and ran into the woods, she soon heard the gallop of horses receding. They would not come back. They only killed for money, and they had their money now.

She turned to Darvid who was bleeding heavily and would not live long. She knelt beside him, smiling sweetly.

"W...why?" He asked, his vicious little eyes wet with tears.

She said "Three reasons. First, you took too long, you cowardly bastard. Second, I NEVER break a promise, and I promised to be a good wife, and you heard that. And third, meat is dear to come by in the wild, and I have now two mouths to feed." She said quietly holding her hand over her stomach reverently. Her head tilted slightly and her smile widened as she lifted the dagger over the man's startled eyes and drug it down his living chest and belly, laying him open. As the life drained from his eyes, and his labored breathing stopped, she pulled his guts from him with both hands.

Sylva was not above butchery, she was a farm girl, and had slaughtered her fair share of livestock, sheep, goats, pigs, even a cow once. A man was no large creature, and by the time Tok came back into the cave, she had Darvid gutted, and was skinning him.


"What you do?" He asked.

She smiled up at him. "Tonight we eat real meat." She said.

Tok chuckled. "Been long time since me eat manflesh." He said.

She handed him the heart. "Then eat of it, it is very fresh."

He took the heart and bit a large chunk out of the raw meat, and chewed, he moaned his appreciation for the savory quality of it. She stood beside him and took his hand. Lifting it to her mouth she bit off a large portion herself, and chewed it with obvious relish. "It is good." She said, smiling up at her husband.

He popped the last bit in his mouth then looked down at her handiwork. "You good meat cutter." he said appreciatively.

She knelt back to her work and started parting the last of Darvid's flesh from the meat on his torso. "I guess so." She said. "It helps that I hated this bastard, but I would do it anyway."

Tok looked confused a bit. "Eat manflesh not normal for human, why you do it?"

She sat back, and wiped the blood from her face with her sleeve. "I am a good wife." She said, simply. Then went back to her task.

"Yes. You good wife." He agreed, patting her back. "Me try to be good husband." He said as she cut Darvid's head off and expertly threw it into the toilet hole from the cave mouth. She returned to start severing the arms and legs. "We make love tonight?" He asked, as the sun was getting low in the sky again.

She nodded and grinned up at him. She patted the large leather pouch that hung in her rope belt. "The shamaness gave me a large supply of the powder." She said, then her eyes became as lustful as ever any human wore. "As a good wife, we will make love whenever you like now." Shedani had said there was enough in the small sack for five scores. It lasted less than five weeks. Sylva did not bother her for more.

---

Epilogue

Sylva and Shedani were walking in the dappled woods, enjoying the spring sunshine. Sylva waddled a little with the hugely round belly she was now sporting. Shedani had pronounced the baby healthy and due in about a moon, and was staying close to their cave to help when the time came. The two had grown quite close.

"I'm still amazed that powder worked so well to relax me and dampen the pain." Sylva said. Then giggled. "Not that I need it any more."

Shedani nodded, and said. "It takes a few weeks to get used to an ogre's depth, but once used to it, a human can accommodate one quite well." The human woman was still quite impressed with the ogres' Ghantian, and was curious where she learned it. "As far as the powder, it is of a sort of medicine that is the most powerful sort, and can work literal miracles."

Sylva said. "Oh?" They continued a bit farther. "What sort are those."

"Ever hear of placebos?" Asked Shedani. Smiling.

The human said. "No, should I have?" Then she thought a moment. "Is that what the powder is?"

The shamaness nodded. "Yes." She continued. "They are powerful, because they release power within the person taking them, they release their soul, rather than just their body, like normal medicines and herbs."

"Wow, that sounds powerful." Sylva said, her eyes wide.

Shedani nodded again. "Indeed, as you will learn. You are named my apprentice, now, you will learn the ways of herbs and the ogrish spiritual ways."

"But I'm not really an ogre." She said, shocked and more than a little pleased.

The shamaness said. "I saw you eat the flesh of that man who came to 'save' you. You are indeed an ogress." She also looked at the vest made from Darvid's skin, quite handsome it was. She shrugged. "Some just get trapped in human bodies." She put her hand on Sylva's shoulder and they started back toward the cave.