Felicity Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Oh I'm going to get it now. I am not supposed to be out of rehab."

"Why are you there?"

"My condition and history embarrasses people. I am not supposed to be seen."

"Your agent?" Your label?"

"No, both dropped me over a year ago. Mostly my parents."

"We can hide you."

She giggled until she noticed I was serious.

"You are not serious, are you?"

The stage manager came by and told me I was going to catch grief from the agents I had scared away three days before.

I said, "Yeah, but I will just tell them that when their clients get to forty million records sold to come back and talk to me."

The stage manager laughed and said, "All of those kids together wont come close to matching that. The little redhead with the big voice is the best of them but has the worst agent; he was the one you unfortunately did not punch. The kid is from Texas you know."

I nodded and made a mental note to tell Carly, Edna and Petra the elder about her. Six weeks later she worked for Felicity Music and was on extended tour.

The star asked me, "Excuse me, are you the band manager?"

"Yes, and the husband. Thanks for giving me credit but I think it was the skunks that gave Melody the idea she had another gear."

"Skunks? Your are not serious are you?"

As the show ended I waited for the VIP's to say hello to her then rolled our guest artist in her chair to our limo and helped her to the back seat. Our chauffeur put her wheelchair in the trunk then just smiled at my guest.

"There are drinks there if you wish," she said as she opened the little fridge. It had cokes, Dr. Peppers, water, and root beer. Our guest giggled and got a Dr. Pepper.

Alice and Nikki were on the way to the airport and their Vegas home accompanied by our Mom's and Wendy. They were on the way to spend the night at Elma's.

Our road crew had to oversee the packing before they could come to the hotel so were still at the concert venue. The remaining performers got into our limo. I sat in front with the chauffeur.

All were kissing and hugging the star until our driver announced, "Seat belts please."

My guest was flabbergasted when every one put on their seatbelt. Ruthie fastened hers for her then kissed her. Both enjoyed that kiss a lot so they kissed again.

Then our guest star was stunned when Ruthie took her wig and contact lenses off and put on her glasses.

"That's why nobody can find you," she exclaimed.

Everyone laughed then the loud conversation and kissing resumed as we drove to our hotel.

After we arrived the chauffeur got the wheelchair out and I helped our guest into it then rolled her to the elevator with us. We held the elevator until our chauffeur, Carmen, ran in after parking the limo.

We had found out as soon as she picked us up at the airport four days earlier that Carmen was Pepita's sister. We immediately commandeered her for the duration and got her a room at the hotel. We ordered her to ditch her uniform and she went in with us to Dodger stadium and Disneyworld. She was family.

On the elevator on the way up I stage whispered to her, "I will give you money to take her to your room.

"

She whispered loudly, "I was going to give you money to let her stay with me."

"How much?"

"A dollar."

"Deal."

"I only have a five, you have change?'

"

No," I said and took her five without bothering to look for change.

Everyone began to laugh and we were soon on our floor.

Carmen, wheeled our guest to her room as the rest of us went to our rooms.

Ten minutes later all came to our suite and we broke out the care package from home Mo had brought for us. We put Pepita's empanadillas in a convection oven and Julian's shrimp linguini in the microwave.

Carmen wheeled our guest in and put the relleno things in the microwave when the linguini was ready.

All the ladies were wearing only t-shirts including our guest star that was now on our bed with all the ladies. Hers was a Melody t-shirt. Allen and I were still dressed.

After the food was gone he and I kissed the women and left. We sensed that a lesbian orgy was about to begin; Edie had a hand under our guest's shirt at about tit level.

We went to the bar at the hotel and ordered Crown and cokes. Some professional ladies came by but we ignored them, the Astros were playing the Angels on TV. The game ended about an hour later after three very tense extra innings so we got drinks to go and went back upstairs.

I opened my door and saw Ruthie eating our guest's pussy. I closed the door and went to Allen's room and found Allen was by his open door watching Edie and Carmen feasting on each other. We walked past the next room because we knew Mo was in Marie's room. Our aircrew's rooms had loud giggles emanating from them.

Carmen's room had an open door and no lesbian lovers so we went in and saw the TV was on, there was a lesbian movie playing. Allen and I watched it until our drinks were gone then we fell asleep.

Sometime later Ruthie wheeled our still nude guest to the bed and took me to ours. Carmen was going in as we left, she was also nude. As we closed the door we saw our guest cover Carmen's body with hers.

Ruthie was very hungry for me that night, I was glad for my nap.

I checked us out at ten the next morning then Carmen drove us to my house and we picked up Sis.

The kiss she shared with Carmen told us that their night together two days before had been successful. Carmen had taken Sis home Thursday night after the concert and did not return to the hotel until ten AM Friday morning.

Sis had stayed home packing since that night, she was moving to Felicity. The moving van was leaving as we drove up.

She was very surprised to find our guest sitting between Ruthie and Edie.

We buckled up and went to the airport. Carmen drove us to the plane then went to park the limo. She was coming with us too.

Allen and I helped our guest up the steps and after Carmen rejoined us we headed home. Our road crew was already in the plane and sound asleep.

As soon as we were headed east Ruthie was asleep and so was everyone else except Sis and our guest, they were the only two operating on a west coast time zone, they had a normal nights sleep. They were sitting together. I had my eyes closed expecting to sleep soon.

Sis asked our guest what she was doing among such shady characters and she answered, "I am being kidnapped."

"Ooh, for how much?"

"I don't know, hopefully a lot."

"Have any of them sexually attacked you?"

"Yes, all of them. Not the men, all the women. Ruthie, Carmen and the Hungarian were amazing. I was my best night of sex ever because I was sober for this one."

"Can you handle one more?"

All I heard until I fell asleep was slurping and moans.

Apparently Malena had been in the middle of the lesbian orgy, she was now family. Ruthie promised me that I would get to fuck the Hungarian right after she did. It turned out she did not fuck men. Yet.

When we landed in Felicity we took Sis to our Moms then Ruthie and I took our guest home with us and installed her in our spare bedroom. We needed to provide her with toiletries and some clothes so they went shopping first.

I went to see if Sis needed anything and found out our Mom had taken her out to eat. I found them at Julian's and joined them remembering to take two shrimp linguini home.

I found Ruthie and our guest in bed devouring each other. I called Petra and asked if she was busy.

The next morning the two singing stars went straight to our home studio and began putting songs together. Soon Edie was there with them and I brought them lunch from Janie's. All three were nude when I returned.

Carly came over and signed our guest to her agency and to Felicity music, then devoured her.

They stayed in the studio nude even when Helen, Leigh, and Sis came over. After a short lesbian orgy that early evening the others left me with two naked singing stars.

Ruthie and our guest stayed in the studio until midnight then both crawled into bed with me. Our guest kissed me as Ruthie fucked me. Then our guest fucked me as Ruthie kissed me. After getting a nice orgasm she slid off me and was almost immediately asleep. I had not cum so I looked at Ruthie. She was sound asleep.

After convincing myself it was too late to call Petra I walked to my back porch and masturbated.

Six weeks later our guest joined Melody for a podcast of their old and new songs. Two pianos, two violins, a cello or electric guitar and Sis at clarinet and Leigh on French horn with Marie and Mo doing backing vocals. Carmen did percussion.

It made their sound ominously cool, not at all what you would expect from either.

Mo had a deep resonant voice in contrast with Marie's soprano. Their voice play was way cool flitting around the two stars voices.

Edie, Helen and their violins and Leigh and her French horn had come by each day to help put the music together. Sis and her clarinet assisted on four songs. The dark dangerous sound was Helen's doing, she was musically gifted so the others accepted every suggestion she made.

Several songs had some palpable anger in them. I wondered how Helen's marriage was going then decided the anger was more likely the stars.

Matt recorded the podcast and soon had the concert on CD and DVD. It was a big hit.

Carly got most of the woman's money released by just a hint of a lawsuit and legal charges.

The star immediately invited Ruthie, Carmen, Sis, Edie, Carly, Helen, and Leigh to go on a shopping spree into the big city. The total tab for that trip was twenty-four thousand dollars, average, for each.

Carmen could not afford that of course so her tab was just under one hundred dollars. Her stash did cost twenty-four thousand dollars; the others shared the cost among themselves.

Roger, Corey, Allen and I were informed we were taking our wives to dinner at the String of Pearls; they had nice dresses to show off. Sis came along and so did Carmen and the star. I will admit they looked fabulous.

The former star stayed in Felicity permanently. She was at first a bit disappointed when everyone treated her like the friend of a friend instead of the star she was but then realized the town already had stars in their midst and were used to that so she was soon enjoying her relative anonymity.

She had told our agents not to consider any individual concert tours for her. We gave her a duet with Melody and a solo during the next Vegas show. That was all she wanted. Melody kept her on stage longer by coercing her to do one song from her new album. Once just for fun they shared a duet to a Janis song.

She bought a new luxury townhouse where Mom and Sis lived and became a songwriter and choreographer for Felicity Music. She was no longer a platinum blonde; she no longer dyed her hair.

With Inga as her trainer, massage therapist and occasional lover she regained her health and vitality. She drank Dr. Pepper and sometimes wine during her periods. She became bubbly and fun to be around. We never saw the difficult and demanding superstar everyone cringed to be around. Probably that one was somewhere with the old Melody, I never met either.

Reporters begged for interviews and were allowed access on the subsequent trip to Vegas. She confessed that the lesbian rumors were true, she was now healthy, and she did not want stardom any more.

"I lived that life and yet was always alone. I have true friends now and I will never disappoint them."

She became a boring personality and eventually the press left her mostly alone. The world famous singer and train-wreck had become Nancy, one of the girls everyone loved.

Carmen stayed in town and Ruthie and I set up a limo company and bought her a limo. We figured that she would not get much work but after a couple of months she was very busy. Our little company never lost money but became a valuable tax deduction.

Sis and Carmen were with Nancy often, they shared one bed often. Eventually Sis told Ruthie that she was backing off the threesomes. Carmen and Nancy had become a couple although neither of them knew that yet.

Three months later Nancy asked Carmen to move in with her. Sis's suspicions were confirmed. Our little limo business had to hire a new chauffeur. Fortunately Pepita had another sister.

Nancy and I seldom fucked but she and Ruthie made love often. She and Carmen attended the monthly orgies at Jana's and parked their bicycles at our house and walked naked with Ruthie to the pool.

Malena became a regular member of the crowd. She and Ruthie fucked often. Malena was considering fucking me.

The pilot Marisol was in our Mom's age group and was a regular at Wendy's hot tub. The two air-hostesses were very busy with each other but did at times join the others at Wendy's.

Our Canadian tour began just three weeks after the west coast tour and started in Quebec City. Our party traveled there in our plane but it left the next day with a charter group to Cancun. We would not see them again until Vancouver.

Malena was very disappointed she would not get to see French Canada and even more disappointed that they would have just one night in Cancun; they had a different charter group to ferry to Atlanta the next day.

Carly had to hire a controller and booking agent for the plane, its luxury configuration made it a popular for charter flights.

The aircrew did get more than the required rest periods in between their gigs but they were very busy.

I was fascinated by the French-speaking city, I was the only one that had not been there before and I often felt I was in France.

Ruthie and I did a lot of sightseeing before the concert. Ruthie had been in the city before but had never gone out sightseeing,

Melody always hid in her hotel.

In Vegas and on the west coast tour Ruthie and I had roamed far from the hotel every day. She enjoyed doing that and gave me credit for it; she apparently had needed the company before.

Edie and Allen still stayed mostly around the hotel.

In Quebec City she decided that the park at Montmorency Falls was the best bet to find a seclude area, we did and fucked.

Ruthie did the entire Quebec show in French, which she had apparently always done; I did not see any surprise from the crowd. I do not think anyone recognized Nancy until after she sang one of her new songs with Ruthie halfway through the show. She got an ovation when she came out to do her own number as Ruthie did her first costume change. As per her request she had not been introduced.

Our second stop was Montreal and again the show was in French. As she had done in Quebec City she sang three songs in French the surprise here was that Nancy accompanied Ruthie on one of them.

One of the songs Ruthie sang in each city was an Edith Piaf scorcher that she treated like Janis would have. She got a standing ovation.

After that show Edie told me Ruthie had grown as an artist, taking chances and getting away with them. "I no longer try to keep her on the straight and narrow, whatever she wants to try we will back her up. We know Ruthie can accept a negative response, Melody could not."

She then gave me a long and loving kiss and a thank you.

Wendy and our Moms were fluent in French and we seldom saw them except during the concerts. There were dozens of chic shopping areas in a small section of Montreal that all the ladies wanted to see; even Ruthie and her dresser Bonnie went on a shopping spree.

Allen and I went to a seedier part of town to do some sightseeing.

Sis and Carmen joined us for our first two stops and during that time we only saw Nancy when she joined us on stage. Apparently Carmen also spoke French.

Sis and Carmen went home before we moved on to Toronto, our last rail destination.

Ruthie's first three Canadian tours were completely by rail; she wanted to experience Janis' rock train days. Janis had not included the French cities on the rock train tour but Melody had from the start. She had spent time growing up in Montreal and still had friends there but I only met them backstage after the concert.

Our stay in Toronto included two concerts and five days. Ruthie had a lot of family there and her mother wanted Mom to meet everyone she knew and Ruthie wanted me to meet everyone she knew.

She urged me to fuck two of her closest friends and former lovers. That was nice.

She also allowed her big breasted, older, twice-married, twice-divorced sister to fuck me. That was very much a surprise since she and her sister did not seem to get along that well. During our wedding I never saw them speak to each other.

Her Mom told me it was likely Ruthie wanted her sister to know she had me and her sister didn't.

That may have been true since she was not allowed near me on any subsequent trip.

Ruthie knew Toronto of course and knew the best places for an outdoor fuck, one of which began with a tour boat ride to a lake island for a picnic. There was just one other couple in the picnic area but they were fucking so Ruthie and walked a few feet past them and fucked.

We ended up going back on the same boat with them and we visited a bit. We liked each other.

Later Ruthie and I ate at the tower and went to a baseball game.

That next evening she took me to a bar in the gay area of the city where a transvestite was filming a pod show. One of her guests was apparently a blustery city commissioner.

While there another couple kept looking at us with interest.

Ruthie said, "Calm down, it's the guy that wants you."

"Oh," I said.

We went to a small club which Ruthie told me had been her first paid gig. The couple we had shared the picnic grounds for fucks were the act that night. Their instruments were a classic guitar and an old Fender, both played well. We enjoyed their show.

They had a different sound, sort of folk rock with a harder yet nebulous edge. Ruthie and I liked it and I ended up recording some of the show on my cell.

We asked about their agent and the girl introduced us to her Mom. We visited for a while before Ruthie and I left.

The next morning I sent Rob the video and the Mom's number. He invited them down and signed them after he heard the two sing.

Both were very much stunned and clueless as to how that happened for them until they saw a photo of us as we listened to play back in the studio. Ruthie was on the floor with her head on my lap and they recognized us.

"We know those two. Who are they?"

"He is Melody's band manager and she is his wife," Matt told them. "They are why you are here."

That Wednesday night they did a pod show from Jana's place that went very well.

Our next stop, Winnipeg, was an interesting town and the home of one of Ruthie's childhood friends. We both fucked her. Ruthie and I fucked in the Assiniboine Park too.

Our stop in Regina was short and we did not have time to sightsee so we fucked in her dressing room

.

Calgary looked and felt like a northwest Texas oil town with hockey rinks. Ruthie and I fucked behind a western dance hall.

We both loved Vancouver from previous trips and we spent three days there. Two of those days were spent in the northern woods. We traveled by zip line during one of those. We fucked on the other.

Wendy and our Moms did a lot of shopping there.

Nancy got a tremendous reception during the concert so Ruthie ended up encouraging her to sing five songs. Those five songs became a permanent part of the concerts, which allowed Ruthie and her dresser to become extravagant during costume changes.

Reminding her audience how poorly they had received the Janis song on her previous trip Ruthie pretended to be reluctant to do one until the crowd began the chant "Janis."

She did three.

Ruthie's video of the second Vegas concert had become the best selling DVD in the city. They now knew who Janis was.