Feline and the Mongrels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look back on my dream I remember most of it in a kind of fog. I liked parts but other parts are hard to swallow. Could I really do that to Fe? Would she really like it, or hate me for it? Would I like it, or hate myself for it? Will I have the guts to see it thru if and when the time does come? I, no we can only hope it never!

It is something to think about as I lie alone in bed awaiting the future with anticipation and some dread. I'll have to get back to you on this... maybe.

Now... to my audience, I would ask you to not only read and rate this story, give it your best criticism, but also give me your best advice. Am I nuts? Should I do this or not? Are there steps you'd recommend I haven't thought about? I'm asking you to help. I will give a follow up story as this tail wags. Hope you've enjoyed. Thank you all. Thank you D. and thank you Fe for giving me a second chance to feel the thrills of love with my true love!

To be continued...

12