Fellatio & White Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," they both said in unison, as they glanced at each other. That was the one subject that had bonded all of them. Erica, Janet and Melinda.

"Turn over," Vaughn said to Erica.

"No, I want you to see my face as you push that big log into my ass! I want you to see what you're doing to me, Vaughn," Erica said lustily as she spread her thighs wider and looked up at him with a look of submissiveness on her face.

"Or do you want to see my black cock stretching that tiny pink asshole of yours?" Vaughn retorted, looking deep into Erica's eyes.

"Both," she said slowly yet seductively.

Vaughn guided his large, mushroom headed dick to her small, pinkish opening. As soon as his cool flesh came into contact with the sensitive, warm, crinkly opening of her asshole, they both moaned. Erica had never had a dick as big as his inside of her asshole. The head of his dick felt HUGE! Slowly, Vaughn began to push against her tight opening. He took hold of Janet's head and guided her to lay her face on Erica's stomach toward him.

"Play with her pussy, Janet. It'll help her relax and help me to get my dick inside of her", Vaughn said.

Immediately, Janet reached out her hand and placed the four fingers of her hand over Erica's wet, messy pussy lips and began to rub back and forth across her distended clit and outer pussylips as Vaughn continued to work the large head of his dick into Erica's willing asshole.

Erica's asshole opened up thickly, allowing the head of Vaughn's dick to pass through. As her asshole stretched painfully, she came, hard! The feeling of being filled to the point of pain was too much for her tender asshole to take!

"AAAAAHHHH...MMMMMMM...EWWWWWWW!" Erica gasped as Vaughn began to inch his dick further into her back passage. Janet's fingers were playing quite a fine tune on her pussy. Erica sensed that she had sprayed her fingers with her girly cum.

Janet gazed at Erica's super stretched asshole as Vaughn sawed in and out of her ass, one thick inch at a time. Erica's thighs were shaking, uncontrollably! Her nipples were like bullets on her chest, erect and very long! Her breath was coming in gasps. And still, she pulled on Vaughn's waist for him to dig her out deeper! The wanton and submissive behavior that Erica was displaying towards Vaughn was really turning Janet on! The way she was giving herself fully to him was a sight to behold.

A wet, sucking sound was coming from Erica's ass as Vaughn slowly yet forcefully filled her with his dick. Her ass was beginning to relax, so Vaughn began filling her with 6 inches of dick, then 7. Erica came again, screaming!

At eight inches, her asshole magically relaxed and Vaughn drove his entire, 10-inch dick into her backside. As he began to use full powerful strokes in and out of her stretched asshole, Janet noticed that each time he entered her friend, her pussylips flowered open and upon exiting, they closed in on themselves. The sight was erotic and very stimulating! She rubbed Erica's pussy, harder.

"GOOOD GOD! OHHHHHHH! I'm CUMMING!" Erica screamed as Vaughn began to bottom out in her ass on each stroke. He was fucking her asshole like a madman and she loved it! She was giving her asshole to the one man she knew who would tear it up like no other! Her orgasms were extremely powerful!

"Fuck, your asshole is so damn hot! It feels like a smooth ass furnace!" Vaughn said through gritted teeth as he felt Erica's smooth-feeling asshole trembling and twitching along the length of his deeply imbedded dick. Pussy juice was flowing out of her pussy and through Janet's busy fingers.

As Vaughn continued to plow through the loose resistance of her ass, he noticed that tears were forming and falling out of the corner of her eyes. Still, he continued stroking as she came again and screamed bloody murder! He also noticed the look of awe on Janet's face as her friend took his entire 10-inch dick into her ass and came loudly and repeatedly! Her eyes had that slightly curious glint to them.

Vaughn took hold of Erica's creamy thighs and pushed them back towards her titties. He then began to pile drive his dick in and out of her at a blistering pace, causing her hole to squelch loudly!

"Bitch, you're trying to make me cum the way your asshole is squeezing my dick! Give me that hot ass! Come on!" Vaughn bellowed as his dick began to stiffen in preparation for his overdue orgasm.

Erica, having grown slightly accustomed to having her asshole stretched out and speared deep, suddenly felt Vaughn's dick become wider, harder, and longer! She began screaming nonstop as Vaughn sloshed through her now, very loose asshole!

Vaughn, stroking in and out, felt his seed rising within his dick. He began to root Erica's ass extremely hard and fast. He began bellowing as he came in thick torrents into her abused and stretched orifice, she screamed once more and then fell silent. She had passed out!

As Vaughn pulled his dick out of her still grasping asshole, a thick wave of his cum followed, soon afterward. He placed his very sensitive dick onto her pubic mound. Janet immediately took him into her mouth and began to clean his dick of all the accumulated drippings from him and Erica! She moaned as she went about her task.

"Maybe you'd like to try it in your ass, Janet," Vaughn said as struggled to catch his breath from his orgasm and Janet's gentle licking of his dick.

Janet looked at the dick in her mouth and then at her unconscious girlfriend. Her stomach was in knots! She desperately wanted to know what it felt like to be stuffed in the ass with dick, but looking at Erica caused her to have second thoughts!

"Maybe? But I think you would rip me in half! I've never engaged in anal sex before, Vaughn. If you give me some time and let me loosen myself up back there, I think I could enjoy it," Janet said sensuously as she took him deep into her mouth and swirled her tongue around his slowly deflating dick.

Vaughn smiled above her. He knew the scene she had just witnessed had her open to the possibility of getting assfucked! He was patient. He would wait for the right time.

Monday

Melinda returned to work after calling off sick the latter half of the previous week. She had missed being with Janet and Erica. She was an Italian girl who sported long, jet-black hair and a body to die for! In a word, she could be described as bootylicious! She was about 5'6". She weighed 135 pounds. She sported a healthy 35D-22-37 body. Her body was what swimsuits were made for! Full-breasted, thin waisted, and an ass that could be simply described as flawless! She was 22 years of age and was finishing up her last semester at the local university.

Melinda had had opportunities to date Black men but the majority of black men that stepped to her were the stereotypical hip-hop, baggy jeans types who inevitably lacked any intelligent conversation to speak of. There were exceptions but not enough to change her overall impression. She viewed black men as one-dimensional due in large part to her upbringing.

Her parents had instilled in her that dating a 'mullione'...'mooly'...was out of the question. Her father would often point at the television during dinner to point out the apparently genetic disposition for crime that ALL black men seemed to possess. On the occasions when black men had approached her, the first thing out of their mouths was the size and shape of her tits and ass. She found them to be vulgar and uncouth!

At times, she had caught Vaughn catching quick, unobstructed views of her ass. She really didn't hold it against him because she had admitted a long time ago that her ass, along with breasts, was very attractive to men. It was like a Kodak moment whenever she was around. She was the type of woman that if you were with your woman, there would be no way in hell to control your neck muscles as she passed by! You HAD to turn around and peep the well-put together package!

An added bonus to her beauty and body was the fact that she absolutely loved giving oral sex! She had come to find out quite early in her initial teenage forays into sex that she was a truly submissive woman when and if she had the opportunity to get with a real man. If a man treated her roughly while she gave him head, when he nutted in her mouth (where she preferred it), she more often than not, would orgasm, also! The first time it had happened was her freshman year in college. Ever since then, it became a part of her sexual practice. In her mind, to cum while giving head was the ultimate act of a woman who was in touch with her own sexuality.

Melinda thought that Vaughn must have been in a pretty committed relationship not to at least kick some flow her way. He was different that way. She had anticipated him at least complimenting her, but he had never said a word. Not once! For some unexplainable reason, that got under her skin! He wasn't ignoring her yet he wasn't acknowledging her either. Who did he think he was? Though she had a pessimistic view of black men, she somehow had come to admire Vaughn in the way he carried himself as a man and a professional. She would NEVER admit it, but it was slightly irritating accepting the fact that she was faintly attracted to a Black man who acted as if she didn't exist! She couldn't lose face with her heritage, upbringing, and experiences with black men to bridge the gap. Plus, she was already dating someone.

Melinda had been dating her current boyfriend, Tony, for five months. Tony was short, handsome, Italian, and had money to burn. They had met at a club. She had noticed the expensive jewelry and clothing he was wearing and the confident swagger he walked with. He had noticed her beautiful face, her long jet-black hair and the tremendous, Beyonce-like body she sported! He had stepped to her thinking he had to lay heavy game on her to pull her. She listened to his rap. He made immediately clear that he had money and he liked to spend it. She knew she was going to fuck him that night! They had been together ever since. She had made it clear to him that night that she expected him to be faithful because she didn't 'usually' sleep with a guy on the first night.

In fact, Melinda, as attractive as she was, had not slept with a lot of the men she had dated. Her sexual expertise was the result of four dicks...her first boyfriend, her college freshman lover, a friend of her freshman lover's, and Tony. She had been faithful, but she was beginning to have nagging, unfounded doubts that he wasn't sticking to his part in the agreement. First, while he had been keeping her company while she was sick, he repeatedly received phone calls. Once, when he thought she was sleep, she had sworn he was talking to a woman! Second, he had disappeared over the weekend and had offered no plausible explanation for his Houdini act! She was beginning to feel like he was taking her for a fool. She was young and pretty and she knew it! Hell, men ogled and babbled their pathetic offers at her all day wherever she went. Getting a new 'sponsor' wasn't a problem! Men always wanted to buy her things. Being pretty had its advantages and she knew how to use them!

As Melinda walked into the facility, she immediately began to look for Erica and Janet. She had missed their company over the course of the last few days. Erica had stopped by a few times but seemed to be in a rush each time she stopped over. She had attempted to call Janet only to keep getting her answering machine. She found them in the coffee room chatting amiably. As she walked toward them, their conversation suddenly ceased. Melinda couldn't remember a time when they kept secrets from each other and she wondered what it was they had been discussing. They greeted each other warmly and loudly. Erica and Janet had missed their compadre. They began work a few minutes later.

Melinda noticed throughout the day that both Erica and Janet seemed to be having a lot to say to Vaughn whenever he happened to be within earshot. Melinda considered Vaughn to be reserved in his actions and his speech so she found this new development to be a surprise! Vaughn rarely said anything around any of them and now the three of them were yacking it up like old friends? Something was wrong with this picture! She mentioned this to Erica at lunch that day and Erica respectfully changed the subject by telling her that Vaughn had broken up with his girlfriend and seemed to be coming out of his shell. She assured Melinda that it was platonic and nothing more. Janet said the same thing.

As the day wore on, Melinda began to put her suspicions to the side. She had talked with Vaughn several times during the afternoon and she found nothing amiss, except that she was finding him more appealing each encounter. She had always found him attractive, but now he seemed to be approachable, not that she had any definite plans to do that. She was pleased, overall, with the relationship she was in and she had never cheated on any of her boyfriends. _______________________________________________________________________ Erica made her way over to Vaughn's that night around 10p.m. and got her pussy beat up, mercilessly. At one point, while Vaughn slammed his dick in and out of her pussy, she had orgasmed so strong and long, she passed out! Upon awakening in the morning, she shimmied her way down Vaughn's sleeping form and woke him up with his dick squirting thickly in her mouth!

Tuesday

On Tuesday evening, Melinda received a call from one of her fraternity sisters named Annabella. She informed her that Tony, her boyfriend, was in one of their pledge sisters room and that she had better get over there to correct her man! Melinda was SHOCKED as she drove the fifteen minutes to the campus! She hoped that her friend was wrong about the guy being Tony, but if she was right, once again she had gotten played like a doofus! She felt her stomach dropping as she recalled that her last three relationships had ended because the guys had been unfaithful. Was there something wrong with her? she wondered.

She arrived at the campus and headed towards the residential hall area. Parked out front of the hall was Tony's Lexus GS 400! Upon entering the building she quickly headed towards the elevator, heading for the fourth floor. She went to Annabella's room and gathered more information. Apparently, Annabella had noticed Tony last week as the guy that her frat sister, Tammy, was seeing on the sly as she also had a boyfriend. She remembered that Melinda had told her what he looked like and what he drove. Melinda asked who Tammy's boyfriend was and was pleasantly surprised that she knew the guy. His name was Peter. He had tried to talk to her just before she had met Tony. She had found him appealing because he hadn't been 'bling-blinging' like Tony had been. She felt an instance of regret over her surface-level decision to date Tony. She was learning the oldest myth in the world was just an illusion. Just because a man had money didn't mean he was a good man.

Melinda asked Annabella where Tammy's room was. Annabella told that she didn't think that was a good idea, as the situation would most likely get out of control. Melinda assured her that all she wanted to do was go to the room and verify that he was with this slut. Annabella told her that Tammy lived on the first floor with a bedroom window that faced the woods in the back of the dormitory. Annabella also informed Melinda that her parents had recently bought her a brand new digital video camera that she was dying to use. It recorded in MPEG. Melinda quickly agreed that it would be a good idea to bring it.

A few minutes later, in the dark, Melinda and Annabella made their way to the back of the large 10-story brick dormitory. Approaching, Tammy's window, Annabella held her index finger up to her lips to indicate that they should be extra quiet. The cheap drapes were parted about 10-12 inches. Candlelight drifted through the drapes. Melinda and Annabella made the way directly in front and beneath the window. The first sound they heard was Tony saying, "Mmmm, that feels good baby!" Annabella turned the camera on and adjusted the focus.

Annabella risked a furtive glance at her girlfriend, Melinda, and noticed an evil smile come across her face. Melinda moved closer to the window and began crooking her finger towards Annabella. Annabella brought the camera to the window and zoomed in. She saw Tony reclining on a bed, butt-naked, with his dick in Tammy's eager mouth! Tammy gave him wet, loud, and sloppy head. She licked his balls for ten minutes, alone! Tony fucked her in the missionary position, really giving it to her. He turned her over and fucked her doggystyle while constantly slapping both of her asscheeks, turning them bright red. He then began fingering her asshole as he fucked her, bringing her to several screaming, thrashing orgasms.

Tony then withdrew his dripping dick from her wet, sucking snatch and rudely pushed into her bowels. He talked to her like her a slut as he entered her, halfway asking permission. Tammy shouted and struggled as Tony plugged her bottom, unmercifully. She had let him finger her in the ass, briefly, last week...but tonight, he had taken her virginity, 'back there', and was hammering her into orgasmic ecstasy! Her cream dripped out of her pussy and puddled on the cover beneath them as she screamed like a deranged woman! Melinda had Annabella tape their entire sexual tryst, which ended with Tony pulling his dick out of Tammy's noisy, loose ass and busting a fat creamy nutt in her mouth! Tammy also cleaned his dick, thoroughly, afterwards.

A rather wicked plan began to develop in Melinda's mind as she finished witnessing the scene in front of her. It was time for her to finally get some get-back on yet another asshole and she was game for it!

Janet drove over directly after work and gave Vaughn some exquisitely wet, nasty head. She exuded sensuality as she serviced him the way he liked her to. She had begun to crave his dick in her mouth. He had come so hard in her mouth; he caught a cramp in his thigh!

Wednesday

Melinda came onto campus and went directly to the library to search for Tammy's boyfriend, Peter. She found him on the second floor talking with a group of students. The guys he was talking to suddenly stopped and stared at her, lustily, as she approached their table. Melinda had been used to this sort of awe-inspired silence since her hips had begun to flare out and her breasts had begun to grow around the age of fourteen. She had purposely worn a tit-hugging halter-top and hip hugging shorts that hugged her round bottom-heavy ass (think J. Lo) beautifully. She pointed at Peter and crooked her finger for him to come to her. He pointed at himself, unsurely, before getting up from the table and walking towards her rather nervously. Peter was 6'2" of sinewy muscle. Not exactly muscular, but nowhere near fat. Dark hair, Greek ancestry, wide shoulders, and a nice smile. He majored in computer engineering. Also, he dressed for shit, which had turned her off when he initially approached her some time ago.

"Hello, Peter! Your just the man I want to see!" Melinda said as she took two assertive steps towards him.

"W-why would that be, Melinda? Um, if I can remember correctly, the last time we talked you advised me that I needed to get a better car to get your attention," Peter said as he tried his best not to continue gazing at her slightly erect nipples.

"Well, Peter, I believe I have something in my apartment that would interest you. That is if you want to see it," Melinda said as she stepped even closer to him barely grazing her breasts against his midsection.

"Is this a joke? Are you serious?!" Peter asked.

"Yes, silly! I walked across campus, then walked up two flights of stairs to come over here and to deliberately lie to you? Come on, Peter, I know we sort of got off to a rocky start, but I'd like to make it up to you, okay?" Melinda said as she gave him a smoldering look of sexuality.