Fellatio & White Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'M GOING TO CUM, BABY! Where do you want it?!" Peter said as he began to thrust erratically into her upturned ass.

"Right here!" Melinda said, turning her face slightly towards him and wagging her tongue.

Peter abruptly withdrew his dick from her cunt, causing a loud 'slurp' to be heard. Melinda quickly rolled onto her back as he clumsily climbed over her midsection and began jerking his dick. She could see the tip of his dick appear and disappear on every stroke. He began howling just as he began to jerk thick ropes of cum in a large arc that landed fully across her face. The second large stream caught her across the nose and lips. The third spurt landed on her neck and chin. The fourth landed on her breasts. As his dick began to dribble, Melinda craned her neck and took his still dribbling dick into her mouth and worked him over with her tongue, cleaning him thoroughly.

Afterwards, they showered together. Peter took her again in the shower and deposited another load in her mouth! He realized that she was insatiable about oral sex! As they got dressed, they talked. They decided that they would continue to see each other. Peter let her know that, as of now, he wasn't really that interested in trying to start a relationship with a woman who only fucked him because she had caught her boyfriend fucking his woman. But, he added, whenever she wanted to fuck, she could call him anytime. Peter asked that she email him a copy of their video so that he could watch and reminisce. Melinda agreed, figuring that was the least she could do since she had basically used him.

That evening, Melinda had Tony take her clothes and shoe shopping. He also took her to a classy, upscale restaurant where she ordered the most expensive item on the menu. He easily dropped around $1500.00 dollars on her.

Also, that night, Peter fucked Tammy like a farm animal, leaving her asshole gaping open! She didn't know what had overcome her boyfriend but she loved it, though her ass would be sore for three days, afterward.

That night, after Melinda edited the video, Tony and Tammy received their emails. Neither was happy and both felt used by their respective ex-mates.

Thursday

Melinda had not shared her heartache with her girlfriends, Erica and Janet. She had kept to herself all morning and it seemed that Erica and Janet seemed to always be preoccupied with one thing or another. That afternoon, Melinda sat down at lunch with Erica and Janet and told them about the situation with her ex-boyfriend, Tony. They were both appropriately shocked and surprised that he played with her feelings like that. They both congratulated her on the success of her plan to get even with him and apologized for not being there for her when it happened.

Melinda was surprised to find out that Janet had kicked her husband to the curb! She found it hard to believe that Janet had garnered up enough nerve to actually get rid of her heroin-addicted older husband. She and Erica had been trying to convince Janet that her husband was a stiff since the two of them ran off and got married, unexpectedly. She was proud of Janet and told her so. Janet attributed her newfound courage and insight to a new man in her life. Melinda was appropriate shocked by Janet's statement as she considered her to be a dyed in the wool prude and was dying to know whom it was! Janet wouldn't give up a name but she did tell Melinda that he was very intelligent, gentle, kind and Black! Melinda couldn't believe her ears!

"D-did you just say he was Black?" Melinda asked making sure she had heard correctly. Her face had lost some of its color.

"Yes, I did. Now, before you go into a tirade against interracial relationships, let me inform you... I don't care! I'm doing this for my happiness and me! I am so tired of being emotionally abused and neglected by the jerks I've dated. I've dated enough men in my lifetime to know when something is good for me and when something is bad for me. This is good for me...very good!" Janet said resolutely as she looked Melinda directly in the eye.

"Uh, umm, Janet you are free to date whomever you want without worrying about whether or not I approve. I'm proud of you, honestly. It's not that I have something against Black men, it's just that I don't know of any successful ones. The Black men that I've met all seem to fit the same category, street thugs. They all seem to wear oversized jeans and have braids. Most of them seem to deal drugs or use drugs in one way or another. I don't find those types of guy attractive. Where's the future in that? I know that I wouldn't have the nerve to openly date a Black man and I'm sure that Erica feels the same way..." Melinda began as the shock of her friend's news sizzled her brain cells.

"Melinda, honey. I also have some news for you," Erica said as she smiled broadly at Janet.

"What is it, Erica?" Melinda said, glad to have the opportunity to change the uncomfortable subject of Janet's new Black lover to something more pleasing.

"Well, like our friend, Janet, I've begun dating someone new, also..." Janet began hesitantly while smiling coyly.

"Really?! I'm so happy for you, Janet! Do I know him? Where did you meet him?" Melinda asked, though she hadn't bothered to shower Janet with these same questions she had peppered Janet with.

"Honey, I can answer all those questions later. But, I do want you to know that he is African-American," Erica said as she watched Melinda's face go pale once again.

"Y-y-you're also dating a Black guy, Erica?" Melinda asked incredulously while looking from Erica to Janet, quickly.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying. And I'm fucking him! Now, I just heard your speech on why you wouldn't date a Black guy and to tell you the truth, this time last week, I would have gone along with everything you said, but I've come to find out that attributing stereotypes to people only hurts you. There are a lot of positive, successful people out in this world, black and white. I would think after the way the last few relationships you've been in have gone, that you would be more open-minded than that! You're focused on successful, white men, but the last couple of successful men you've dated always seem cheat on you or disrespect you in some way! Is that a price you're willing to pay so that you can tell yourself and the world that you have a successful white man with money to burn?! Nothing against nothing, but I think it's time for you to wake up and realize that you're fooling yourself" Erica said seriously.

"So, what are you saying, Erica? That I should go out and start dating Black guys?" Melinda asked, rather tersely.

"No, Melinda. What I'm saying is you might want to think about stop limiting yourself to a select group of men because obviously it's not working. It's time for you to question these beliefs you have about certain groups of people. That's all I'm suggesting. Go outside your little tightly constructed, 'this is the world is supposed to be because my father said so' mentality and try to live a little before your old and gray," Erica said as she looked at Janet for reassurance.

"My family would never approve of me doing something like that!" Melinda said as she screwed up her face to show her displeasure at the thought.

"Well, is your family living your life or are you, Melinda?! Does your family approve of you dating wealthy cheaters who give you absolutely no respect? Does your family approve of you being made a fool of? You're old enough to make up your own decisions! Stop acting like a mindless child!" Janet said dismissively.

Melinda sat at the table staring at the two women she thought she knew well. She was finding out that she knew only parts of them. Granted, they were both older than she was and had been in more relationships than she had, maybe they knew what they were talking about. But where would she meet the type of man they were talking about?

At that moment, Vaughn walked into the cafeteria with the director of the facility. He excused himself from the director and headed towards their table. He greeted them with a smile. Melinda noticed how confident he was. He wished them a good day as he had to talk with the director about a project he was heading up. All three smiled as he walked away from the table. Melinda watched his muscular ass and shoulders as he made his way back across the room. Janet and Erica noticed her gaze at 'their' man.

"Melinda, would you say Vaughn was a thug/drug dealer type?" Janet asked while spooning soup into her mouth.

"Now you know Vaughn doesn't fit that description, whatsoever. We all know that! He's different from those types of guys. He's unique if nothing else," Melinda finished as she continued to stare across the room at Vaughn.

"So, would you consider Vaughn worthy of your time and attention, my little Italian princess?" Erica said playfully. She and Melinda had often discussed what they would do if Vaughn weren't Black. Erica had had the opportunity to experience Vaughn's blackness, unbeknownst to Melinda, and she loved it!

"In one word, yes!" Melinda answered, never expecting that both of her co-workers were fucking the same man they were discussing.

"Well, that's a start! You should talk to him, Melinda. I bet he wouldn't mind too much, girl," Janet said smoothly while eyeing Erica.

For the rest of the day, Melinda talked with Vaughn every chance she got and in that way that women have, let him know that she was possibly interested in more than just office conversation.

Melinda arrived home that night to find several threatening messages from Tony. He had called nine times! Putting him out on 'front street' had really pissed him off! She wondered how long he was going to stay that way. Being with him over the last few months had shown her that he did have a temper. At first, his temper had turned her on, but after a while it began to wax thin.

Melinda decided to take a shower. Upon exiting the shower, she heard her phone ringing. She raced to the living room while wrapping a towel around her wet, voluptuous body. She reached for the cordless phone and before answering glanced at the called id. It was Tony! She decided not to answer it. ______________________________________________________________________ Janet went to Vaughn's house and had her pussy blown out for the majority of the evening. At one point, Vaughn had been fucking her for so long and so well, the constant orgasms he was pulling out of her twat caused her to begin sobbing. Her crying didn't stop Vaughn from continuing to pound her wet, climaxing cunt for fifteen more minutes, though. Her thighs quaked as she slept, afterwards.

Friday

Melinda was dressed and out the door the next morning my 7:30am. As she walked to her car and unlocked it, she quickly turned around. She felt as if someone were watching her! Dismissing the feeling, she quickly got in her car and drove off. As she drove through town, she noticed Tony's black Lexus a few cars back. He HAD been outside her apartment! She quickly drove to work and exited her vehicle. She saw Tony driving by, slowly, and then speeding off with a squeal of burned rubber. Melinda's heart was racing as she entered the facility!

As she approached her desk, Janet and Erica were sitting and talking. They both noticed the flush appearance of her face. They asked her what was wrong. Melinda broke down and told them that Tony had been calling her and that he had just followed her to work. They asked if they should call the police but Melinda declined. She didn't really think he was going to beyond calling her and following her in his car.

When Vaughn arrived at work, Erica slipped away from her co-workers and entered his office. After locking the door, she quickly slipped to her knees, unbuckled his pants and boxers, and began giving him wet, sloppy head! She couldn't finish him off as a staff meeting was scheduled at 8a.m. Getting herself together, she told him about Melinda's plight.

Throughout the next two hours, Melinda seemed to calm down. Then, the calls started. Tony was calling asking to speak with Melinda! He was told she was conducting a group, in a meeting, in the bathroom... and still he continued to call! Around lunchtime, the calls ceased. At lunch, as Janet and Erica ate, Melinda walked into the cafeteria looking visibly shaken.

"Are you okay, Melinda? You look really worried! I think we should stop playing with this prick and call the damn police! What's his damn problem?! He fucks around and gets caught and now he's got a problem with it?! What kind of conceited jerk is he?!" Erica screeched, bringing the attention of some of her co-workers sitting at tables surrounding the three women.

"Calm down, Erica. Not everybody has to know her business! Just calm yourself. Melinda, I do agree that we should call the police. But, if you don't agree, we won't, okay?" Janet said calmly and reassuringly.

"Thank you. If he calls again, I'll call them myself. I have three brothers who wouldn't mind kicking his ass! All three of them thought he was a dick anyway! I'll be okay," Melinda said.

The subject was dropped and the girls proceeded to eat their lunch. Halfway through their lunch, Vaughn walked up to their table.

"Hello, ladies. Can I have a seat with you all?"

"Yes" went three women.

Vaughn took a seat next to Melinda. Janet was on his right. Erica directly across from him.

As the four settled down and began to eat and talk, Vaughn leaned over to Melinda's ear and said in a low tone,

"I hear that you're having some problems with a boyfriend?"

"Ex" said Melinda.

"Well, I'm not trying to pry, but I think you're cool. Cool enough not to have to be going through that bullshit. So, if you need to talk to someone, I'll make myself available to you. It's Friday and I don't have much to do except sign some paperwork. Alright?"

"I might just take you up on your offer," Melinda whispered back.

For the rest of the lunchtime hour, Melinda repeatedly cast her eyes toward Vaughn. This wasn't lost on Janet or Erica. Erica winked at Vaughn out of Melinda's line of sight. After lunch, they went back to work.

Around 1:30p.m., Tony called. Melinda took the call. Tony berated and insulted Melinda for the embarrassment he had endured over the past two days. Melinda calmly listened and then said,

"Fuck you! You have the NERVE to call me at home and at work with this shit?! Are you out of your fucking mind?! You cheated, REMEMBER?! Leave me the hell alone, Tony! I mean it! I have three brothers and any one of them would relish the chance to beat your short ass senseless! Don't call here again!" slamming the phone back in its cradle.

After about 20 minutes, she headed towards Vaughn's office and knocked on the door. He opened the door and saw the condition she was in and invited her in and to have a seat. He waited until she was able to get herself together and then began listening to her story.

"From what you've told me, Melinda, that clown didn't deserve you to begin with. Be glad he's out of your life now, instead of years from now. Consider yourself lucky, girl" Vaughn said as he noticed Melinda gazing at him.

Vaughn considered Melinda to be the most attractive woman out of her, Janet and Erica. Her olive skin, full lips, dark eyes, and mesmerizing body gave her the edge. He had thought her to be a snooty, stuck up broad a few weeks ago, now he thought he might have misjudged her.

Melinda thought that Vaughn was a very good and compassionate listener. None of the guys she had went out with seemed remotely interested in what lie between her ears. They all seemed to be focused on her face and body. She found herself walking on new ground each and every time she spoke with Vaughn. Her physical beauty meant less and less... she had to depend on her mental and verbal abilities to keep pace with him. She liked that more than she was willing to admit. She also noted that Vaughn had yet to make a crack about her physical attributes. She found that she wasn't used to that. That made Vaughn more desirable in her eyes. If her family could read her mind right now, they'd take a shit in the middle of the living room!

Vaughn talked with Melinda about his own recent break-up. Melinda was able to find out that his ex-girlfriend was a bitch who had not treated him right. Coincidentally, Vaughn pointed out to her, they were in similar situations. Melinda told Vaughn that she wished she were able to handle a break-up like he did. Vaughn told her that it was rough either way you looked at it and he thought she was doing the best she could under the circumstances. They looked at each other... two comrades sharing their life stories. Melinda's nipples began to harden. Melinda felt the tingle in her breasts and thought, 'oh no!'

Melinda had always been embarrassed by the length and size of her nipples. No matter how much padding she used to hide her slightly oversized nipples, they would always poke through, demand attention, and the rest was history. She hoped that he wouldn't react like all the rest and start drooling and making comments. He didn't disappoint.

"Vaughn, thank you for sitting here and listening to me. I feel like such a shit for not taking the time to talk with you sooner. I always felt that you were a good guy," Melinda said, trying to keep the conversation flowing. She had come in here so that she could get some stress off her chest. She had done that. Now, she wanted more... more of his time... more of him! She couldn't believe she was actually trying to make this happen with a Black man!

"I told you at lunch that all I wanted to do was help. Don't feel bad about the way we both have acted towards each other. Let's go on from here and concentrate on that. I've always thought you were a nice woman. I like the opportunity of getting to know you better," Vaughn said as he tried his damndest to keep his eyes off of her extremely noticeable erect nipples.

"Fuck, she got some headlights on her!" he thought.

"Well, Vaughn, I'm going to get back to work," Melinda said as she rose out of the chair. Vaughn also rose out of his seat.

Melinda suddenly stepped forward and offered a hug. Vaughn, caught off guard, accidentally brushed the back of his hand across her breast, causing it to warble, noticeably. Melinda said or did nothing in response. Vaughn, being taller, hugged her around her shoulders. Melinda wrapped her arms around his midsection. Her breasts were gently pressing against his midsection. Vaughn smelled her hair... it smelled like flowers. They held each other a second longer than appropriate... and still they did not disengage. Both their hearts were trip hammering in their chests! As they finally parted, Melinda accidentally brushed her soft, wet lips against the skin of his neck. Vaughn's dick twitched and then began to harden!

Melinda glanced down and noticed the size of his bulge. 'Is it getting bigger?!' she thought. She smiled coyly as she turned around, flashed him a taste of her round, bouncy ass, opened the door and left his office with a small wave. Vaughn was left standing in his office with quickened breath, clammy hands, a hard dick, and very, very nasty thoughts! He had let her sexy ass get to him!

As Melinda sauntered down the hall, her mind was filled with shameless thoughts! She had enjoyed getting Vaughn excited. She was glad she had left because there was no telling what would have happened had she stayed in his office! He was very sexy and very manly, something she had not expected to experience with a Black man. She was pleasantly surprised by the way he turned her on. It was unintentional but he had gotten inside of her skull to stay. She realized she was treading new water, but if Janet and Erica could experience black men, why couldn't she? She knew those two wouldn't turn their noses at this new development. As she continued to walk past the administration office, a secretary poked her head out and told her that Tony had just called again.