Fellatio & White Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Peter took the bait and within 15 minutes, they were entering her tastefully decorated one-bedroom off-campus apartment. Melinda immediately turned on her desktop computer in the living room and asked him to take a seat as she opened up a digital movie program.

"Are you ready?" Melinda asked.

"Ready for what? You still haven't told me what all this is about," Peter said, impatiently.

"Is your girlfriend's name, Tammy?" Melinda asked.

"Yeah, it is. So?" Peter answered.

"Do you trust her? What I mean to say is, do you think she would fool around behind your back?" Melinda asked, already knowing the sad and painful answer.

"What kind of question is that?! If I didn't trust her, she wouldn't be my girlfriend, would she?" Peter answered shortly.

"Well, I suggest you take a look at this," Melinda said as she left-clicked her mouse and the computer screen went black.

A moment later, on the screen, Tammy was on her knees noisily servicing Tony. The scene switched to Tony fucking Tammy in the missionary position and then showed him throwing her to her knees and doing her doggy-style while pulling violently on her hair. Tammy was damn near crying lost in ecstasy as Tony hammered her from behind. Melinda stole a look at Peter and noticed a tear sliding down one of his cheeks. The end of the tape was hard to watch. In the movie, Tony said something to Tammy and at first, she shook her head no. Tony appeared to pull her hair harder, damn near ripping it from her scalp. Tammy, then mouthed the words, "Okay". Tony slipped his fat six-inch dick out of her froth-covered pussy lips and guided his cock to her tiny, pink anal opening. As Tammy grimaced yet didn't scream out, Tony impaled her on his cock, and began slapping the hell out of her jiggling ass. Her screams of pain turned to moans of unadulterated pleasure as Tony appeared to take her anal virginity! Finally, Tony pulled out of her ass and pulled her by her hair so that she was forced to turn around and take his thick, hot load all in her mouth and over her lips.

"She never let me fuck her in the ass and she never allowed me to cum on her!" Peter managed to think to himself. Like any other man in this situation, he was struck numb by the brazen audaciousness of his girlfriend's actions.

Peter was speechless, then he became angry. He wanted to confront his cheating bitch of a girlfriend. Melinda offered him an alternative solution. Have sex with while she taped it and send both videos by email to his soon to be ex and hers! And as an added bonus, she would let him cum on her face! He quickly agreed as she set the video camera up. They undressed in front of each other.

As Peter watched Melinda shuck her halter-top and shorts, his eyes widened! Her body was incredibly sexy. Full breasts, narrow waist, and a rather full and round ass. Her pubic hair was trimmed, with a slight thicket of black hair above her large, bare pussy lips. He was very pleased he was going to have the opportunity to stick his dick in her!

As Melinda watched Peter finish undressing, she noticed that his arms and chest were very nicely toned. His stomach was flat. As he slid out of his cargo pants and boxers, his dick came into view. Melinda was pleasantly surprised that he was uncut and already hard! She had never been with an uncut man! She had heard through her friends that the feeling of an uncut dick was too good to describe. His dick was larger than what she was used to and significantly thicker! He was approximately seven inches of thick dick! Melinda looked away as she made a quick decision not to be overly concerned with the size of his dick, but hell it was hard not to stare! She just wanted to film this video as quickly as she could and be done with it. She was hurt and she wanted to get back at Tony for misleading her.

"You're really beautiful, Melinda" Peter said as he approached her beautiful, nude form. Peter gasped in admiration at her breasts, which were full and round and stood erect like two splendid domes thrusting proudly from the trunk of her body. The olive-colored skin was fine and smooth, unblemished in texture or tone. There was an almost unbelievable ripeness about them!

"Thank you," Melinda said demurely as blood began to rush to her face at the unrestrained way Peter was staring at her breasts. His mouth was hanging open and there was a wild glint to his eyes that was turning her on something fierce! Still, she tried her best to focus on the task at hand and not the way he was beginning to make her feel!

Peter gently put his hands around the sides of her breasts and began to squeeze and fondle them. They were soft and surprisingly malleable at the same time. Then he cupped them in his hands and pushed them together. With a deep-throated groan, he lowered his face and buried it in her abundant cleavage. He mashed her tits together, rubbing his cheeks with her big titties. He kissed the soft and warm flesh all over while sinking his fingers into them from the sides. With another animal-sounding groan, he closed his mouth over her left tit and began to bombard the nipple with repetitive tongue lashes. He sucked on her nipple, shoving as much as he could into his hungry mouth. Loud slurping sounds echoed throughout her room as he continued working her breasts.

Melinda brought her arms up and around Peter's neck as the burning sensation passed from her nipples directly to her cunt. He was really giving her breasts a workout! Being that her titties and more so her nipples were extremely sensitive, he was breaking her will to remain dispassionate as each wet, sucking second passed by!

"Shit, I can't believe he has me like this just from sucking on my breasts!" Melinda's mind cried out as Peter continued to ravage her nipples and breasts.

He had never seen nipples this size before! Each one had grown in size and girth and was sticking out from the tips of her breasts like two juicy grapes. They were deep brown and extremely swollen! He cupped one tit in either of his hands and watched as her pointy nipples oozed out between his fingers. They must have been one-third of an inch in diameter and one half inch in length! He bent his head down again and gently closed his teeth around her blood engorged nipple and began to pull and tease it. He could actually feel it throbbing and twitching in his mouth. He suddenly attacked the other one, clamping his teeth around it and really pulled. He began to pull and yank at it, teasing it back and forth, until suddenly, he heard a startled cry.

"OOOOHHHH...MMMMM...AHHHHh!" Melinda screamed as her head whipped back and forth on her straining neck. Her face was flush as she pulled Peter's head to her breasts and experienced a rather nice orgasm from her having her titties handled so assertively.

Peter allowed Melinda to keep his head tightly against her breast as he took his hands away from her trembling breasts and slid them down her flanks and onto her asscheeks. He squeezed her cheeks as he lifted her effortlessly into the air. Melinda groaned, approvingly, and immediately wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. They both moaned in unison as her wet, slick cunt came into contact with the topside of his very erect dick.

Peter stopped walking for a second as he felt Melinda sensuously begin to rock her pelvis back and forth across his dick, making the top half of his dick wet with her copious secretions. She felt slick and warm! She nuzzled her face against his neck and began to tentatively lick his ears and neck. Peter moaned as the sensation of her tongue traveled from his neck directly to the stalk of his dick. He spread her asscheeks more as he began walking toward her bedroom, once again. His palms and fingers quickly became wet with her bountiful juices flowing from her cunt. He nudged the door open with his foot and walked in, still carrying her writhing body. He walked towards the bed and gently placed her on it.

Melinda scooted her body back onto the bed as her breasts warbled and shook enticingly. Her nipples remained very hard and very sensitive! Peter climbed onto the bed and placed himself between her open legs. Melinda gasped as she glanced down at Peter's dick. The top half of his dick was smothered in her juices!

"God, I didn't realize I was THAT wet!" Melinda gushed as she continued to gaze at Peter's dick, which swayed to and fro as he got into position between her beautifully shaped thighs.

"Yes, you are! Mmmmm..." Peter groaned as he bent forward at the waist trapping her nipples and breasts with his chest. The underside of his dick began to rub back and forth across her wet, pliant pussy lips. Soon, his entire dick was covered in her cream and he hadn't even penetrated her yet!

"Come up here for a sec, baby. Bring that thing to me," Melinda said, while licking her lips. She wanted a taste of him!

Tony slid his body up hers till her mouth was near his dick. Melinda took hold of his dick and noticed the large, circular lump of knotted flesh near the tip of his dick. She pulled back on the skin covering the tip of his dick and his large pink head came into view.

"Oh, neat!" Melinda said before lathing the large helmet with her tongue. She began to anticipate what it would feel like when the large tip of his dick slid past her slick pussy lips. She then held his dick straight out and began to lick the underside down to his balls. She spent several minutes sucking and nibbling on his balls before returning to the tip of his dick while fisting him, rather firmly.

"I want to feel this inside of me, now!" Melinda said forcefully. Tony took heed and quickly moved back into position between her thighs, rubbing the tip of his dick across her drenched pussy lips.

"Mmmm...that feels so good! You feel so big, Peter! Shit, I didn't want to like it, I honestly didn't it! But, you got me where you want me. Fuck, do you have me!" Melinda said as she felt him adjust his hips and bring the tip of his dick to her lips and push. He could feel her heat on the tip of his prick. At that moment, she looked into Peter's eyes as he brought his lips to hers for the first time and they kissed, passionately.

"Ahhhhh...oh Peter! Peter, BABY!" she exclaimed as the large head of his dick slowly made its way into the syrupy confines of her tight cunt. He felt much larger than Tony ever had! Plus, she felt delightfully full...something she had never experienced before. She could definitely feel the extra inch she wasn't used to! He pushed inward with a strong steady movement, and every part of her pussy seemed to stretch as he pressed his thick cock forward!

"Ohhhhh Fuck, you're thick, Peter! Mmmm..." Melinda whispered heatedly into his ear as her horny and extremely wet pussy tightly gripped his organ, as he slowly slid back and then back into her, deeper. Her thighs began to quake despite her attempts to stop them. She couldn't begin to fathom why her body was reacting so strongly to Peter, when all he was supposed to be was a revenge fuck! But good God, his dick was causing her to pussy to cream, uncontrollably!

"P-P-Peter! OH! Ewwwwwww! Mmmmmmm...yes! God...YES!" Melinda screamed as her body and mind were overcome by wave after wave of indescribable tremors. She felt the sensuous rolling ripples of her cunt muscles straining to hold still the ever thrusting, thick dick of Peters'. She arched her body up against his and writhed with uncontrollable happiness and pleasure. She was slightly embarrassed that her orgasm, which had been very strong, had come so quickly, as she was used to having to obtain some type of rhythm with her partner before cumming! Peter was probing deeper and wider than any before him and he wasn't even all the way in yet!

Peter focused like hell on not cumming as Melinda's small yet strong cunt took hold of his dick and began to cum and milk his dick, simultaneously. Her cunt, unbelievably, became noticeably wetter and noisier! After a time, her pussy released the death grip it held on his dick yet continued to tremble. He looked down at her contorted face as he slowly yet forcefully began to slide his dick in and out of her sopping cunt. She had turned her nose up at him when he had tried to show her some interest a few months ago. Now, her heart had been broken and she wanted to revenge on her boyfriend. "Well bitch, this is going to be MY revenge!" he thought.

Peter took hold of her thighs and spread her thighs, wider. He started to plunge his meaty dick in and out of Melinda's wet, splayed cunt! She began to grunt on each in-stroke as he began to give her more of his dick with each hard thrust of his hips. He could feel and hear her syrupy wetness coating his dick as he finally plunged all seven of his thick inches into her...and held still allowing her stretched cunt to adjust!

Small currents of white-hot electric tremors radiated throughout her cunt as it adjusted itself to being properly filled for the first time in her life! It wasn't uncomfortable for her, just new. She watched as Peter bent forward, changing the depth and angle of his cock within her soggy insides. His cock now caressed the topmost part of her cunt as he entered and withdrew from her. Her G-spot was being stimulated and she could do nothing except mewl and moan into his neck! Her eyes were open and glazed. Her mouth hung open as Peter began to bang her box, unmercifully.

"AAHHHHH...OOHHHHH...PETER! OH MY GOOOOODNESSSS! UH! AH! OHHHHHH!!" Melinda screamed like a banshee as Peter's quick, brutal thrusts into her cunt brought her to a racing orgasm! Her cunt creamed, quaked and quivered along his thick length...and still he hammered into her as if he couldn't hear her screams of pleading mercy.

"OH MY GOD! BABY! Unnnghhhh...ummmm...mmmmm..." Melinda exclaimed as her orgasm continued to ravage her body and senses. She could hear the 'slurp-slurp' sound of her cunt as Peter drove all of himself into her, again and again, causing her orgasming cunt to cream his dick, repeatedly! She also could feel her cum trickling down the crack of her ass and onto the sheet beneath her. Her hard-nippled titties swung to and fro as her pussy continued to be hammered!

Peter thrust deep and then held himself still as Melinda shuddered and moaned under him. He then quickly withdrew his drenched dick from her tightly clasping pussy.

"OHHhhhh...baby....wh-what are y-you do-?!" Melinda screeched as the cool air of the room cascaded within the gaping hole that was now her cunt. She stopped talking suddenly, as her eyes quickly glanced down and saw the sight before her! Her cunt cream and orgasmic juices hung heavily on and around Peter's dick. Tiny droplets were falling from his drenched nut sack! Her pussy was matted with the same juices, which were now dribbling down the inside of her thighs in tiny rivulets.

"Turn over! I want to fuck you from behind!" Peter barked. He noticed that she was still staring at his dick.

"Baby, if you let me clean your dick, I'll get in any position you want!" Melinda said, alternating between looking him in his eyes and returning to his dick. She had an overwhelming need to feel his messy dick within her mouth! Her mouth had become extremely wet!

"Come on, then..." Peter said, thinking she must be out of her mind if she thought he was going to turn down a chance to get oral sex! He knee-walked to the foot of the bed and then got off the bed and stood on his feet, with his hands on his waist...his dick, continuing to drip her juices.

Melinda raised herself onto her elbows and sat up. She then scooted to the edge of the bed. Her movements seemed to be that of a zombie. She was solely focused on getting his thick, juice-covered dick into her mouth. She bent forward, slowly, taking hold of his hips and dipped her head to the side and approached his wet nut sack. She tantalizingly trailed her agile, wet tongue across and over the skin on his balls. As she cleaned his balls, she took time to smack her lips and savor her taste on him. Her juices were plentiful upon him and she marveled that her cum tasted so good!

Melinda then ran her tongue under the thick protruding tube of muscle than ran under the base of his dick to the tip. She reached out and took hold of his dick and pulled back on the skin, revealing his large, deep red tip. She languidly ran her tongue around his head, then thrust forward with her face and took half of his dick into her mouth, all the while running her tongue back and forth across the base of his dick. She withdrew her mouth until just his head was in her mouth and began to attack it with the tip and flat surface of her tongue. Wet sucking and slurping sounds was all that was heard in the room! Her tongue swirled, prodded and teased him to damn near orgasm!

"OHHH baby...shit, come on...mmm...get up...I'm not done with youuuuuu...yet!" Peter said grabbing her skull and pulling her, albeit forcefully, off of his dick with a wet, sucking, 'pop'. She had him close...real close!

"Mmmmm...yeah, give me that dick!" Melinda said, spittle dripping from her chin, as she stood turned around and got on the foot of the bed on her knees with her well-rounded ass swaying in the air.

While fisting his dick with one hand, Peter took hold of Melinda's hip with the other and backed her up into place, before rudely inserting his cock into her wet, ready pussy. He began slamming her wet, squishy pussy immediately!

"OH BABY! OH SHIT! Mmmmmm...uuummmmmmm...fuck me! OH YES!" Melinda screamed as her pussy suddenly and deliciously clamped around his thick, thrusting dick and began to roll through its orgasm! Peter had to grit his teeth as her sheath suddenly squeezed extraordinarily tight around his dick and began to milk the fuck out of him! He pulled free of her clutching canal so that he wouldn't come so soon. Her pussy, he had to admit, was very good and very wet! He rested his dick across the crevice of her ass cheeks as she writhed in ecstasy beneath him.

Peter waited a few seconds before placing the tip of his dick between her splayed pussy lips and pushing back into her. Melinda welcomed him with a deep moan and strong shove of her hips, backward. Her pussy had missed its new friend! Melinda no longer cared about appearances and motives, she was truly enjoying the fucking she was getting from a man she had dismissed! He was fucking her stronger and deeper than Tony ever had! He was making this pussy his! She had never felt this wanton and submissive! Tony had never brought this out of her!

Melinda suddenly felt Peter wrap his hands through her dark mane and pull her head back, sharply, as the 'smack-slurp'-'smack-slurp' sound her pussy was making became louder and wetter. Tony bent forward and began whispering dirty things in her hair!

"I bet you never thought ole Peter would be here twisting your pussy out of shape, huh? I bet you never thought you'd be cumming on this Greek dick, bitch! I'm going to shape this pussy to fit only my dick! You hear me?! You're going to remember this fucking every...time...I...see...your...pretty...ASS!" Peter said, punctuating each word with an extremely deep plunge into her sodden hole.

"AAAAHHHHHH...YES!" I HEAR YOU!" Melinda screamed as she begun to cum rather strongly beneath him. Her orgasm wracked her body so forcefully, she fell forward, causing Peter to crawl onto the bed and reinsert his dick into her as she flat on her belly, still moaning and writhing in orgasm.

Peter balled his hands into fists and raised himself above her, with his dick still wetly trapped between her clutching pussy. He began to push and retreat quickly into her pussy, bringing louder moans from her. Melinda crossed her legs so that his dick fit tighter into her box. The added friction caused her body to fire another orgasm through her! Peter, sweating and breathing heavily, began to moan deeply. He could feel the beginnings of a really hot and powerful load of cum boiling within his suddenly tightening balls, as his dick sluiced in and out of her now loose quim.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers