FFFF Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits were covered in saliva and ached for more attention, but she wanted to attack Kaley's gorgeous tits, just like they had done to her. They were the size of large pears and just as firm and like Courtney's the nipples pointed upward enticing those who looked at them to lean in and suck on them. That is what both Jim and Courtney did.

Kaley was still stroking Jim's long stiff cock, but a lot faster now as he leaned in and sucked on one morsel. The nipples were small, but very wide and rubbery. The aureoles were the size of dimes and very, very dark.

Courtney leaned in and sucked the other nipple into her mouth as Johnny sucked on her pussy with even more vigor now. She moaned into Kaley's chest as Kaley ran her fingers through Courtney's long blonde hair.

Courtney popped her mouth off the gorgeous tit and pushed her onto her back. When she did this it caused Kaley to let go of Jim's cock. Courtney rolled her over onto her side and found the zipper on her skirt and as she pulled it down she gripped the skirt and drew it down Kaley's long slender legs. She rolled back onto her back and stared up at Jim and Courtney.

The two of them stared at the gorgeous blonde lying on the bed before them. Her long blonde hair, still in a ponytail framed her face and made her look angelic, but her naked body screamed anything but angelic.

Her legs were in constant motion sliding back and forth, up and down as she spread them wide and closed them. She was trying to put pressure on her aching clit and dripping pussy. Each time she spread them they looked at the downy blonde patch of hair covering her cunt and it was already matted down with her sweet juices.

She opened them once again and Courtney leaned in and held them that way and she buried her face in her pussy.

As soon as she did this, it was all it took and Kaley started cumming. "Oh fuck Courtney, I was so fucking close. I knew as soon as someone touched my cunt I would explode. Please suck it harder, I want to cum again and it won't take long!"

Courtney started lapping away and suddenly stopped and let out a loud groan as Johnny, who was behind her, with one quick thrust buried his fat stiff cock, balls deep into her pussy.

Johnny had a large smile on his lips ass he held her hips and began plowing into her as fast and as hard as he could. With all of the action going on, he knew he wasn't going to last long and seeing Courtney eating Kaley he was turned on even more. He fucked her faster and faster and she was groaning constantly.

Jim slipped up onto the bed and was now feeding his long cock to Kaley as she lapped away at his swollen nuts. She popped the head into her mouth and with her head hanging off the bed, he was able to fuck her mouth and slide it down her throat.

Courtney felt Kaley tighten around her head and suddenly Kaley let loose yet another stream of hot sweet cream into her mouth.

She heard Jim groan and when she looked up from between Kaley's thighs she watched him pull out of her mouth and drench Kaley's face, neck, chest and belly with his thick, hot creamy cum. She had never seen anyone cum so much and it was amazing.

When Johnny saw Jim coat Kaley with his cum, it sent him over the top and he began fucking Courtney harder and sent a hot long stream of cum deep in Courtney's cunt.

Courtney was in nirvana, having Kaley cum all over her face, Jim's cum all over Kaley and Johnny cumming deep in her cunt triggered an explosive orgasm of her own.

She fell against Kaley and shook violently as spasm after glorious spasm wracked her gorgeous lush body.

When Courtney regained her strength, she slipped up Kaley's body and began lapping up the copious amount of cum that covered her body. She swallowed the first mouthful and it turned her on more and more. The second mouthful, she leaned over Kaley and let it drool out of her mouth directly into Kaley's mouth. Their mouths locked together and fed each other the creamy mixture.

Courtney did this several times until all of the cum was cleaned off of Kaley's body.

Kaley urged Courtney to spin around and now with Courtney's cum filled cunt hovering over her face she drew it down to her face and spreading her tight cuntlips apart drove her tongue in to extract all of the cum Johnny had deposited in her cunt.

Both Johnny and Jim were already stiff and ready to go again and Jim stepped in behind Courtney who had her ass up in the air as Kaley ate her pussy. He slipped the head of his slim cock into her asshole and she let out a loud grunt.

Jim held her hips and slow and steadily slipped more and more of his cock into her asshole.

Her entire body stiffened as she started cumming once again from the ass fucking and the gorgeous blonde sucking the cum from her pussy.

Slowly Kaley slipped out from under Courtney and walking around the bed grabbed Johnny by the hand and led him to the other bed. She had him lay on his back and she straddled his thighs and reaching back gripped his fat cock and slid it easily into her extremely wet pussy. She rode it fast and hard and everyone could see she was extremely excited and needed to cum quickly.

Both beds were rocking one had Courtney on her knees and Jim was fucking her asshole like mad. Courtney strummed her clit and was nearing an orgasm. She wanted to cum quickly so she could then have Kaley double teamed by Johnny and Jim. She fell flat on the bed as she started cumming and Jim's long slim cock slipped out of her ass. It bobbed up and down in a lewd fashion and as Courtney's orgasm subsided she rolled over and took Jim by the hand.

On the other bed Kaley was bouncing up and down on Johnny's thick cock and she already experienced one strong orgasm and another one was building.

Johnny, on his back, was playing with Kaley's firm tits and thumbed her nipples.

She rolled her head back and tossed around like a rag doll as another orgasm wracked her slim sweaty body.

Courtney picked up the bottle of baby oil and applied it to Jim's long stiff cock. She led him to the other bed and whispered in his ear; "Jim climb up behind Kaley and I want you to fuck her ass as Johnny fucks her pussy!"

In a flash he was behind Kaley and he gripped her hips and she stiffened and when she realized what he was about to do she turned her head towards him and kissed him hard on the mouth.

He lined his oil coated cock with her tiny asshole and before he slipped it in, he tapped her on the shoulder; "Penny!" he tapped her again; "Penny!" and did it again; "Penny!"

She laughed out loud while she was still fucking Johnny; "Yes Sheldon?"

"Can I fuck you in the ass?"

She laughed so hard she nearly slipped off Johnny's cock; "Oh yes Sheldon, fuck Penny's virgin ass while I fuck Leonard's cock. I want both of you to fuck me so hard that I can't see straight!"

"Oh don't you worry Penny, why do you think it's called The Big Bang Theory?"

She laughed out loud again and stopped suddenly when she felt the slim cock slide into her asshole. She fell against Johnny causing her ass to rise up even higher. This caused Sheldon's cock to slide deeper into her ass.

Sheldon pulled back on Penny's ponytail forcing her back deeper onto his cock and she sat up slightly. When she did this it gave Johnny access to plow upwards into her dripping pussy even deeper and faster.

Sheldon yanked the ponytail holder out of her hair and it came tumbling down around her face and shoulders.

She was moaning and groaning constantly as both of her holes were filled to the max.

Sheldon's long slim cock was now embedded in her ass and she loved every inch of it. His thighs were slapping against her slim ass and tapered thighs. He was going to cum soon and couldn't wait to fill her bowels with his cum.

Like a well oiled machine Leonard and Sheldon fucked Penny's two well fucked holes. As one slipped out, the other slid in. Back and forth, back and forth they fucked her two holes. Her pussy was dripping and her gaping asshole easily accepted Sheldon's cock.

Suddenly Leonard stiffened and started cumming in her pussy.

When she felt this it triggered an orgasm in her pussy and she tossed around wildly. Her once gorgeous hair was reduced to a wild sexy well fucked sexy look.

Sheldon felt her tighten and he slammed once more into her asshole. Holding it deep he started cumming in her ass.

Penny felt his cum filling her ass and it triggered yet another orgasm. She fell against Leonard and tried to catch her breath.

On the other bed, Courtney was sitting back against the large pillows as she fingered her stiff clit to another orgasm.

Sheldon slowly slipped out of Penny and rolled off of her onto his back.

Penny rolled off of Johnny and as she was lying on her back, both of her holes were drooling with both of their white pearly cum.

When Courtney saw this she slid over to the other bed and started licking the cum that flowed out of her pussy and asshole.

Kaley grabbed Courtney by the hair and pulled her tight against her two holes and was moaning and groaning as Courtney worked her magic with her mouth.

After about five minutes, Courtney had Kaley's holes emptied and she came twice more during Courtney's oral magic.

The four of them, one by one slipped into the bathroom and the four of them played well long after they were clean. Each one of them came again and after drying off resumed fucking in the bedroom till the wee hours of the morning.

The television went black and all of the women stood and applauded Courtney's fantasy. Jenna Lee walked over to Courtney and kissed her lightly on the lips, stepping back she smiled; "Courtney that was amazing, I just wish I could interview one of my favorite television cast."

Julie Banderas stood; "Ladies I'd like to make an announcement. During my fantastic fantasy Tommy put a bun in my oven. I'm due in about eight months."

Everyone gave her congrats and then Martha looked over to Courtney; "Okay girl, who's your nominee to join our group?"

Courtney smiled and looked at the group and said my nominee is, Gerri Willis. A number of you were recently introduced to her at Fox Business. She was on CNN but was smart enough to jump from that sinking ship.

A number of the women laughed, but Kiran Chetry and Christine Romans were a little uncomfortable at the remark. After the vote was taken, she passed unanimously.

Courtney stood up again and looked at Kiran and Christine; "Sorry Kiran and Christine about the CNN remark. I have a number of friends who work at CNN and Headline News." She turned to Nancy O'Dell; "Are we meeting at your place next week Nancy?"

She stood up and a number of the women admired her long legs, deep dark tan and incredibly long blonde hair, she tossed it over her shoulder and looked at the group with those dark blue eyes. "I sure hope to have my fantasy completed by next week, but to answer your question; yes we'll be meeting at the corporate apartment here in the city. You can check with me before you leave if you need the address, see you all next week."

12