FFFF Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiran, on shaky legs slowly moved back to the bedroom where Ron was stroking his cock. She stopped dead in her tracks and cupped her breast in one hand and with the other hand began fingering her clit.

Their eyes met and they masturbated in front of one another.

Ron let out a groan as he stroked his cock faster and Kiran moaned out; "Don't you dare cum yet. I want that pearly hot cum of yours deep in my pussy. I need to have your cum put out the fire in my cunt!"

She slipped onto the bed and straddled his cock and when he let go, she gripped it in her hand and swiping it back and forth against her weeping pussy, she slipped the head in. She let go and wiggled her hips and it slowly slid into her cunt.

Ron let out a growl as he felt the incredible heat surrounding his cock. The muscles of her tiny cunt gripped his thick stiff cock and luckily she was extremely wet. Kiran lowered herself down and they both could hear the squishing sounds coming from her cunt as his cock shoved and made her juices squirt out of her tight pussy.

Ron gripped her around her tiny waist and began rising and lowering her petite body on his cock.

Kiran was riding him wildly, she tossed her head around and was spiting out obscenities "Oh fuck Ron, fuck my MILF cunt, make me a mama again. I can't wait to feel your hot creamy cum fill my pussy and make me cum again. Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again. Come with me Ron, cum in my fucking tight pussy, yes, yes I can feel your cock getting bigger. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss!"

She slumped against him and held on tight, her tight tits crushed against him and her hard nipples nearly burst from the rough chest hair on his chest. She kissed him hard as she started cumming and shook as she felt him emptying his balls deep in her dripping cunt.

As she came down from her intense orgasm she could feel him slipping out of her pussy. Suddenly she felt someone behind her lapping away at her pussy and was slurping so hard it filled the entire bedroom in the RV. She looked up out the window and the RV was parked in a secluded corner of a rest stop on the interstate.

Behind her Christine was lying on her back. Her mouth was under Kiran's dripping cunt and she was sucking all of the cum that was drooling out of her well fucked cunt. She rolled to one side and took Ron's softened cock, which was coated in his and Kiran's cum juices, into her mouth and still soft, took in totally into her mouth.

Ron's cock slowly began to grow stiff once again and Christine squealed in delight. She thought she was going to be left out in the fucking going on in the back of the RV. He smiled to himself and slipped from the bed. In doing this he popped out of her mouth and she protested loudly.

"Hey, hey Ron, where the fuck do you think you're going. All the while I was driving all I could hear was Kiran and you fucking! Now it's my turn, so get your ass back here and fuck me!"

He laughed and came around to where her head was. He gripped her by the arms he pulled her to the edge of the bed and with her on her back and her head hanging off the bed; he leaned forward and slipped his hardening cock into her wide open mouth.

She let out a squeal and began sucking on it as if it was going to be the last cock she ever saw. With her head tipped over, when Ron shoved forward his cock slid easily into her throat and he could feel her throat muscles gripping his cock as it went deeper and deeper.

Now that Kiran had recuperated from the intense fucking and mind blowing orgasm, she slid over to Christine and began from the hem upwards unbuttoning her tight black dress. When she reached Christine's waist she flipped the dress to the sides and began caressing her shapely full thighs. Leaning forward she began planting hot wet kisses on her inner thighs and Christine spread her legs as wide as possible. Kiran took the hint and closed her mouth directly over the black panty clad pussy and began sucking as hard as she could.

Christine arched her hips and tried to have Kiran tongue fuck her, but with the panties on, it was impossible.

Kiran reached up and slowly pulled the wet panties from Christine's sexy body. Kiran stared at the totally shaved pussy, so different then her own and she was mesmerized by it. She could hear Christine gurgling around Ron's cock and when she latched her mouth on Christine's sopping pussy; she heard a loud groan come from deep in Christine's throat.

Over the next ten minutes Kiran's mouth devourered Christine's pussy and ass. She had her tiny fist totally in her pussy and she rolled and twisted her fist driving Christine to new sexual heights. Whenever she twisted her fist, it scraped against her G spot and Christine moaned and groaned even louder.

Kiran's other hand was under Christine, she would lick and suck on her puckered hole and occasionally drive several of her fingers up her tight asshole.

Christine had cum countless times from Kiran's expert oral skills and she felt like a wet rag lying on the bed.

Ron several times had to slow the fucking of her receptive mouth to stop from cumming. He finally pulled his saliva covered cock from her mouth. He stepped back and his thighs, all the way to his knees, were covered in her saliva.

Kiran slowly pulled her fist out of Christine's pussy and her arm was covered nearly to the elbow in her cum juices.

Ron slipped onto the bed and grabbing Christine by the legs slid her to the middle of the bed.

She looked up at him with those dark blue eyes and they were pleading for some rest, but none were coming.

Ron slipped between her cum soaked thighs and raising her legs, threw them over his shoulders and with her body in an upward position, he lined his cock up with her red swollen bare cunt and with one swift motion buried his cock balls deep in her very loose pussy.

Christine let out a loud scream and rolled her head from side to side as he began fucking her pussy. As every second passed her pussy tightened and after about a minute or two of intense fucking her pussy had tightened and gripped his cock like a hot wet glove.

Her face was covered in her saliva from the prolonged face fucking she had received. Her eye make-up was running down her face as she was tearing up as his cock slid in and out of her throat, but to Ron, she looked so fucking desirable. He leaned in, dropping her legs to the bed and began kissing her hard and deep.

Christine found the strength to wrap her legs and arms around him and kiss him back as she felt his cock growing larger and she knew he was about to cum. She had mixed emotions, she wanted his cum in her womb, but she knew she was fertile right now. At the same time she wanted his cum all over her face, but before she could react. Ron pulled out and slid up her body and came buckets of his pearly white juices all over her face and into her sweat covered hair. Spurt after spurt covered her and it dripped down her face onto her throat and chest.

Totally spent, Ron rolled off of Christine and fell to the bed, breathing heavily tried to catch his breath. He watched as Kiran slid up Christine's completely soaked body. Taking her saliva, Ron's cum, her own cum and all of her sweat, her entire body was a mess, but to Ron and Kiran, a very erotic looking mess.

She began at her full tits, licking and sucking all of the cum Ron had deposited on her sexy body. She worked her way up to her neck and face. She would stop occasionally to position her mouth over Christine's and let the cum she had collected in her mouth drool out and Christine willingly accepted it, licking her lips and swallowing the pearly salty cream.

Kiran finally rolled off and gathered Christine's soaked body against her own and held her tightly and caressed her lovingly. After about fifteen minutes of lazy caressing and passionate kisses, Kiran slipped off the bed and looked towards Ron; "Is the shower workable?"

He nodded and then Kiran reached her hand out to Christine; "Come on sweetie, I think you could use a nice long hot shower!"

Christine on wobbly legs staggered to the shower and as she got there Kiran already had the water on and she held out her hand to Christine. She took her hand and let Kiran do all the work.

From the bed, Ron watched Kiran wash and caress Christine's fine firm body and he started to get excited once again. He lazily stroked his cum coated cock as he took in the erotic sight in the shower.

On one side of the glass enclosed shower was a large dispenser containing liquid soap, shampoo and conditioner. Kiran worked a large dollop of the soap in her palm and beginning at Christine's long graceful neck began working her fingers and hands along her sweat covered flesh. She moved her out of the spray of the shower and began working the soap into her shoulders and along her slender, but well muscled back.

Christine had her eyes closed and leaned forward against the glass shower wall. Her head rolled around as if it was going to fall off.

Kiran worked the soap into the flesh of Christine's ample waist and MILF hips. When her hands began working on the gorgeous ass cheeks before her, Christine let out a moan even Ron could hear in the next room. He stroked his cock faster as he watched Kiran slip to her knees behind Christine.

Kiran was getting turned on to no end as her soapy hands travels all along the receptive sexy body before her. On her knees she began at Christine's dainty feet, lifting one at a time she worked her fingers between her toes and then up to the ankle. She did this again with the other foot. Placing it back on the floor she worked her way up both of Christine's ample calves and to her knees.

Christine now had her mouth open and her breathing was labored as she was getting turned on more and more from the experienced hands of Kiran below her.

Kiran began to apply a little more pressure as her soap covered hands worked their way up Christine's thighs. Her entire back and legs were covered in soap suds and Ron seeing this stroked his cock faster.

Christine spread her legs even more, trying to steady herself and give Kiran easier access to her ass and pussy; at least she hoped Kiran would get the subtle message.

With Kiran settling back on her haunches, she was going to love the next few minutes. She squirted another gob of soap into her palm and began working it into her gorgeous white globes of Christine's ass. After about a minute, they were dripping with suds from the soap. Kiran slipped a finger between the tight cheeks and worked her digit into Christine's tight asshole.

Christine slumped against the shower glass wall and let Kiran play with her asshole. She shook as a tiny orgasm coursed through her weak body.

Kiran finally got to her feet and pulled Christine's soapy body to her chest and slid back and forth. Reapplying the soap to her palm reached up and began soaping up Christine's flat belly. Sliding upward she cupped both large dark nippled breasts in her hands and began soaping them up and playing with them.

Christine moaned her approval of Kiran's playful hands. She rotated her soapy ass against the large tufted patch about Kiran's pussy. She rested her weak head on Kiran's shoulder and let her have her way with her.

After about five minutes of playing with her tits she slipped down and began sliding her soapy fingers up and down Christine's swollen pussy lips and as soon as Kiran found her clit, she let out a loud groan and started cumming all over Kiran's fingers. She slowly slipped to the shower floor, unable to stand any longer.

When Christine did this, Kiran moved aside and the shower spray hit Christine's quaking body. The soap suds rinsed from her body and drenched her cum filled hair with water. Kiran cupped her hand under the shampoo dispenser and gathered a large gob of it in her palm. She blocked the water again and now began working the shampoo into Christine's short dirty blonde hair.

Christine moaned her approval and her head rolled around as she took in the luxurious feeling.

Kiran was getting turned on like crazy as she worked her fingers into Christine's short, but thick hair. She let out a squeal and threw her head back into the shower spray when she felt Christine's soap covered hair begin to work up a lather in the thick patch of hair covering her pussy.

Christine stood up and got under the shower spray and rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Turning towards Kiran she leaned down and placed her mouth over hers and their kisses heated up instantly. When she broke the kiss she looked down at Kiran's dark smoldering eyes and whispered; "Now it's my turn to wash you Kiran!"

Kiran shivered and leaned back against the shower wall.

Christine turned her around and began with her shoulders and back. Christine moved to her slim waist, the gentle swell of her hips and her tiny bubble butt. She spent extra time on her ass and as she did to Christine, Christine slipped her finger into Kiran's tight asshole and letting out an animal like groan came all over Christine's hand

On the bed Ron was stroking his cock so hard he was nearing a big orgasm. He slowed his stroking so he wouldn't cum and he kept on watching the erotic scene in the shower.

Christine now turned Kiran around and facing her began soaping up her tight firm tits and this drove Kiran wild. Soap was dripping from her tits as she squeezed, tugged and pulled on the firm mounds. She moved to her taut belly and slipped her finger in Kiran's belly button. Moving lower, she knelt before Kiran and worked on her thick patch of hair. Dipping into her pussy she drew out the cum that Ron shot into her earlier. After about a minute her entire pubic area was foaming with soap suds and Kiran's knees began to buckle, but she held onto Caroline's shoulder as she shook through yet another orgasm.

Caroline turned her towards the shower spray and rinsed her cunt and cunt hair off. Her mouth returned to the squeaky clean pussy and began eating her and Kiran crushed her face to her pussy.

Just then the shower door opened and Ron stood there with his stiff cock in his hand. Stepping into the shower he aimed his cock at Caroline's face and Kiran's pussy. He yelled out; "Oh fuck, watching you two got me so fucking hot, I couldn't hold off any longer. I'm going to cum, where do you want it?"

Caroline pulled her face out from between Kiran's thighs and licked her lips and pointed towards her face; "Here, right here, cum all over my face and shoot it across Kiran's pussy!"

When Ron heard her say this he stroked his cock one last time and gripping Christine's short blonde hair began squirting his load all over her face. It dripped down her face and onto her swaying tits and she licked as much as she could.

He turned towards Kiran and sent another stream onto her soaked pussy hair and as he slumped back against the shower wall, Christine dove in and licked the cum from her pussy.

She turned towards the shower spray and rinsed off her face and tits, along with Kiran's cum covered pussy.

Kiran looked down at Christine; "We better got out, the water is turning cold!"

The three of them stumbled out and dried off one another. When they were dry, Christine still had an itching in her pussy and needed to be fucked by Ron. The two of them climbed onto the bed and Kiran stood besides the bed; "I think I should start the RV and charge up the batteries, maybe that way we can reheat the water in the shower if need be."

Neither of them heard her as Christine lay back on the bed, her short dirty blonde hair was damp and she looked so innocent, but Ron knew from her fantastic mouth, she was anything but innocent.

Ron covered her body with his large frame and began raining kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders. He moved to her large swaying tits and pushing them together sucked on both large puckered nipples at the same time.

This drove Christine crazy and he could see the lust burning in her dark blue eyes as she looked down at him. She crushed his face to her tits and she moaned in delight as he sucked and tugged at both stiff nipples. She let out a groan as he let go and slipped lowered and she combed her fingers through his short black curly hair and guided him to her dripping pussy.

Ron knew exactly what she wanted, but was going to bring her to the edge and stop. He wanted, no, needed to fuck her and three separate times he pulled away from her cunt as she began to stiffen and was on the verge of cumming.

She was rolling from side to side and was frustrated as hell. She needed to cum so bad and when he pulled away the last time she screamed out; "OH FUCK Ron, stop teasing me! I need to cum so bad!"

Before she could get the last word out he had slid up her body and throwing her ample thighs over his shoulders he lined up his cock with her pussy and with one quick lunge slid all the way into her cunt.

It was as if all the wind was taken out of a large balloon, Christine's lungs emptied as she let out a long loud groan. She arched her back sending his cock even deeper into her pussy.

Over the next ten minutes the two of them fucked like wild animals, each trying to get the upper hand. Christie lost as she came several times and totally exhausted fell back and took in the exquisite feeling of his thick long cock pumping in and out, in and out of her swollen cunt.

He flipped her over and started fucking her doggy and she reared up and slammed back against him. As another orgasm built deep down in her loins, she fell back to the bed and he followed as he slowed the pace. Sliding in and out she groaned as she felt his cock growing stronger and with one deep slow thrust he held it there and started cumming deep in her cunt.

Her eyes went wide as she realized he was cumming and was unprotected. She was about to stop him when another orgasm wracked her sweat covered body. She just laid there riding the glorious feeling of another orgasm and the feeling of his thick, hot cream coating her entire womb. At this point she didn't care as wave after wave of tiny after shocks coursed through her body as she felt him spurt again and again in her pussy.

Ron slumped against her raining tiny kisses all over her back and neck. He slowly slipped out of her and she rolled over onto her back and they crawled up into each other's arms and fell into a light slumber.

The television went to black and Kiran and Christine stood up. Christine began; "I tell you ladies, he was one of the greatest fucks I have ever experienced and I'm proud to say, he did impregnate me. I can't wait to visit Indiana again soon and tell him and hopefully fuck the living shit out of him again."

Jenna Lee stood up; "I knew you could do it Christine, you and Kiran were hot, very hot. So who are you going to nominate to join our group next?"

Christine smiled broadly; "Well I nominate Uma Pemmaraju, I know you all know her and we got to know each other serving on the PTA together."

Kiran stood up; "Well I'm not so sure you know about my nominee, but I know her well. I nominate Bonnie Bernstein."

There were a bunch of smiles in the group and once the vote was taken they passed with flying colors.

Nancy O'Dell stood up; "Remember ladies next week we meet at my place, if you need addresses, I have a bunch of copies at the door. See you all next week and believe me, if I may say so myself, it's HOT, really, really, HOT!!"

12