FFFF Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mika has a weak smile cross her lips when she saw the large Jacuzzi bathtub filled with steaming water and fragrant bubbles, just before he lowered her to the water he turned her face towards his; "Listen Mika, we just loved fucking you all night, but tomorrow we want more!"

She had a puzzled look on her face and wanted desperately to soak her aching body in the steamy water; "I don't understand, what do you mean more and what about tomorrow?"

He laughed as he lowered her to the water; "You soak and get all cleaned up and I'll tell you what you will be doing tomorrow!

She let out a long soothing sigh as her aching body was enveloped by the hot fragrant water.

Tomorrow YOU WILL come back and fuck us all again, but this time we want you to bring a friend. She has to have large tits like yours, but we want one with dark hair and it has to be long. We want to cover both of your bodies with our cum and we want to see our white pearly cum covering her dark hair, is that understood?"

She looked up at him with those dark eyes and she could already feel her pussy twitching. She smiled up at him with a devilish grin; "Oh yeah, I understand and I know exactly who I can get to CUM with me tomorrow. Are you going to fuck all of our holes too?"

"You bet your life you little sexy slut, maybe we'll even double fuck your ass and pussy!"

She dove under the water and came up coughing, her face clean of any cum and pulling him down to her she kissed him hard; "Maybe you can bring a couple of your ladies with you too! I'd love to eat some chocolate pussy!"

He tussled her drenched head and kissing her on the nose; "We'll see Mika, we'll see. We'll leave you along not, sooth those aching holes and get them ready for tomorrow. We know where you work, so you better not chicken out!"

She giggled; "No fucking way, same time tomorrow and I'll call down and reserve the same room for tomorrow, thank you for the best fucking night of my life!"

He laughed; "It will only get better tomorrow, bye Mika!"

She soaked in the water until the water began to cool, she slowly got up and slipped into the shower and washed her body and used a good amount of oil on her body to soothe her aching holes and abused mouth. Applying a good amount of lip gloss to her swollen lips she dressed and headed home. Luckily her husband was out of town for another week or so and after tomorrow, would rest her well fucked body.

Once home she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and when the alarm went off in the morning, she rolled over and closing it off, went back to sleep, but not before calling in sick at MSNBC.

She woke up around noon and made the call and just as she expected her large titted dark haired beauty jumped at the chance to join her. She made her aware she was not going to be able to join the FFFF club because of the new membership rules and she was fine with it as long as she could join her in her fantasy. She told her she'd pick her up at six and to dress sexy.

Mika once again had her short blonde hair styled and looked impeccable. She wore very little make-up, not wanting it to run once her face was covered again in cum. Her still swollen lips were covered in a light pink lip gloss. She was wearing a short navy blue shirt dress. It had a long zipper from collar to hem and it had a large round ring dandling, waiting to be pulled down, beneath that she was totally naked, making it easier to start sucking and fucking.

Her friend came bouncing out of her apartment lobby and slid in besides Mika in the back of the cab.

Mika sized her up and she was pleased, she looked amazing. She was dressed in a sexy business suit, knowing the black men would go crazy seeing her. The skirt was tight and slid halfway up her full larger thighs, the sheer black stocking tops peeked out from the hem of her skirt. Her huge tits were popping out from the buttoned suit coat and the silky white nearly see-through blouse tantalized Mika. The huge tits were encased in a lazy black bra and were easily seen through the sheer blouse. Her long chestnut brown hair was pinned up on her head and her long graceful neck teased Mika. She had her face made up perfectly and her slightly darker skin looked immaculate. Her lips and large mouth were painted with a bright red lip gloss. She licked her lips and Mika could not fight the urge, she leaned in and planted a soft tender kiss on her lips. Her hand immediately went to her knee and slid up her thigh up onto the bare flesh above the stocking top.

When she broke the kiss she smiled into her light brown eyes; "When we get there you may want to go into the bathroom and wash off most of your make-up!"

"Okay Mika, I'll bite, why?"

Mika laughed; "I learned first-hand yesterday. After four or five guys cum on your face, the make-up runs into your eyes and down your face and if you want to eat that cum, it just doesn't taste the same. After a few guys cum all over you I want to lick it off and again, don't want to taste your make-up!"

She giggled; "Makes sense Mika, I'll do it in the lobby restroom before we even get to the room."

The cab stopped in front of the hotel and the two women stepped out and Mika got a good view of her sexy ass and black, already damp, panties. Mika watched as the dark haired beauty hurried to the restroom. When she returned her face as devoid of make-up, but a thick coating of bright red lip-gloss was reapplied. They held hands in the elevator on the way up to the room and they were both nervous and excited as can be.

Mika opened the door and a group of men came scurrying to the door led by Samuel, the large man who directed her to come back tonight, he was naked, just like all the other men.

Mika placed her hands on the wide hipped brunette and guided her in front of her as she closed the door behind her.

"Samuel, gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you Contessa Brewer. You asked for a gorgeous long haired brunette with huge breasts, well I believe I succeeded in producing exactly what you asked for. Here let me show you!"

With Contessa still in front of Mika, and with her back to her. Mika popped open the one button holding the suit coat closed. She slid it off her shoulders and tossed it to a nearby chair. Her hands immediately cupped her huge tits through the sheer blouse and squeezed. Her fingers deftly slid one button open after the other and as the blouse parted, the lace covered breasts came into view. She tugged the blouse off her shoulders and pulled it out of her tight skirt.

She then turned Contessa's face towards hers and leaning forward she planted her lips lightly on her own. Her tongue slipped out and she tasted the lip gloss Contessa had just applied downstairs.

She applied pressure to Contessa's shoulders and she willingly slipped to her knees facing the huge black man and with her back to Mika. Looking up at the huge cock in front of her, her hand came up slowly and gripped the huge piece of meat.

Behind her Mika began pulling one pin out after the other and the long luxurious dark hair came tumbling down around her bare shoulders and covering her face and chest.

Samuel's cock leaped in Contessa's hand as he saw the mass of dark hair and couldn't wait to slide his cock into the silky hair and shoot his thick creamy load.

Mika combed her fingers through the long thick dark hair, she guided Contessa's mouth forward and as if on automatic pilot, her mouth opened and her long wet tongue slipped out and as she gripped the cock she slid her tongue back and forth along the thick black shaft.

Once she had it good and wet her mouth opened wider and she guided the large mushroomed black head into her mouth.

Samuel's head was thrown back as the head and wetness from her exquisite mouth enveloped his fat stiff cock. He looked up at Mika and he smiled.

She caught his gaze and licking her lips said; "So tell me Samuel, did I do well?"

"Oh fuck yeah Mika, you did great! After I fuck this big titted bitch, I'll show my appreciation and fuck that gorgeous ass your yours and cum deep in your ass!"

"Mmmmm Samuel, I can't wait till then I'm going to go over to the sofa. I see you have some new guys to take care of the two of us huh?"

He chuckled as Contessa now had his cock incredibly all the way down her throat; "Hey Mika, take a closer look. I called in a couple of favors and got you two of the biggest black porn stars here to fuck the two of you. Marcus, please do the introductions. I sort of have a mouthful right now!"

Marcus bellowed as he took Mika by the hand and led her to the sofa; "Pleased to meet you Mika, next to you is Shorty, if you don't already know, I'm known as Mr. Marcus."

Before she could reply he took her in his arms and his long black arms enveloped her, his huge cock, still not completely stiff poked her in the belly.

He guided her back and her legs bumped into Shorty's legs. His hands came up and slowly slid up her bare legs directly to her gorgeous ass cheeks. He squeezed them roughly as Mr. Marcus' mouth covered hers. His large mouth covered hers and he drove his huge tongue into her mouth.

Mr. Marcus' hands slid up her slender body and his fat finger found the ring on the zipper and in one swift movement drew it down to the hem. The dress parted and he nearly tore it from her body.

Behind her Shorty buried his face in her luscious ass and his tongue began preparing her asshole for an all-out assault.

Mr. Marcus leaned down and took one turgid nipple between his large black lips and sucked it into his mouth.

Mika threw her head back and ground her pussy against his now totally stiff cock. Reaching down she stroked his monstrous cock. She swiped it up and down her dripping cuntlips.

Mr. Marcus grabbed her by her slim thighs and lifting her off the floor guided his cock into her tight wet cunt.

She let out a grunt and wrapping her arms and legs around his muscular black body began fucking his huge cock as if it was the last time she'd ever fuck.

Mika kissed him violently, crushing her mouth against his and moaning and groaning constantly as he fucked her white pussy.

She slammed up and down on his cock and all of a sudden, Mr. Marcus swung her around and slowly lowered her to the sofa, but not on the sofa, but directly onto Shorty's thick long cock.

Both black men were amazed on how easily his cock slipped into her asshole, but to Mika it was tearing her apart. She wiggled violently, trying to escape the onslaught of the double fucking of the two LEGAN.... Wait for it DARY black porn stars.

The pain subsided after a minute or so and now she was driving her hips and ass back and forth trying to get these two studs to fuck the shit out of her, and Shorty was doing just that.

Mika could not hold off any longer and started cumming from the intense fucking Mr. Marcus had giving her swollen pussy.

Mr. Marcus is known for his stamina, but having this gorgeous woman take two of the biggest cocks in porndom, he threw back his head and pulling his cock out of her pussy began shooting his thick heavy load all over her face and chest. It was so large it dripped all over her and down to her red hot pussy.

When Shorty heard Mr. Marcus cum, he pulled Mika down hard onto his cock and he began shooting his load into her receptive asshole.

Over near the door Samuel had Contessa's bra off and he was fucking her tits. Another guy was besides her and was guiding his large cock in and out of her mouth. It was amazing how much saliva this dark haired bitch was producing as her mouth was dripping streams of saliva down her chin and down to her huge large nippled tits.

Somewhere along the way she had lost her skirt and panties, but was told to leave her stockings on.

Samuel slowly slipped to the floor and she was now sliding up and down his huge shaft, covering his entire pelvic area with her saliva.

She threw her head back and let out a loud groan when she felt a huge cock slip into her hair covered cunt. The large man was relentless as he slammed into her as hard as he could. The slapping sound of skin against skin filled the room.

Samuel could feel his nuts tighten and he knew he was going to cum soon, but wanted to cum all over her face and into her gorgeous hair. He mustered up all his strength and rolled the man who was fucking her from behind and Contessa onto their backs.

Contessa straddled the guy fucking her reverse cowgirl and didn't miss a beat.

Samuel stood over her and stroked his cock and throwing his head back started cumming all over her face. He gripped a handful of her long silky hair and burying his black cock in the silky mass, shot the rest of his load into that mass of silk. When he had finished cumming, he was so turned on he never softened. Grabbing Contessa by the arm he pulled her off the guy and had her straddle him regular cowgirl. He slipped into her pussy easily and Samuel slid in behind her and spreading her ample ass cheeks found her puckered hole and slowly slid into her ass.

She threw her head back, the cum in her hair dripping down onto her shoulders as she wiggled her ass to accommodate the large cock in her ass. After a few seconds she began to piston her hips back and forth sending one cock into her pussy deeper as the one in her ass slid nearly out, back again and the cock in her ass went deeper as the one in her pussy nearly came out. Over and over and over again she worked her hips until both men and Contessa were ready to cum.

Contessa was first as the sweat poured out of every pore she stiffened and letting out a loud groan, shook and started to cum.

When the guy who was in her cunt felt her start to cum, he shoved as deep as he could and holding it there started to fill her cunt with his potent cum.

Samuel felt both of them cum and he lost it too and shoving deep as he could emptied his swollen balls into her asshole.

Contessa shook continually as orgasm after orgasm wracked her gorgeous body. After that and for the next four hours, it was a total blur. Every hole and every inch of her body was covered in cum.

Mika was leaking out of every hole as Samuel came over to her; "Are you ready to get that sweet white ass of yours fucked Mika?"

Mika pulled her mouth off one of the cocks that was sliding in and out of her mouth. She smiled up at him and nodded and went back to sucking on the large black cock.

Samuel slid in behind her. He held onto her hips as another cock was plowing up and down into her cunt from beneath her. He slid in easily and reaching around began playing with her firm tits.

She pushed back against his cock and it slid in all the way. She smiled to herself just thinking how difficult it was yesterday taking such a large cock in her ass and now they just slid in and she loved the feeling of all of her holes being filled at the same time.

She felt another great orgasm building and she sucked harder on the cock in her mouth. As she came so did that cock, pulling out of her mouth, he painted her face and her short blonde hair with his cum.

He was quickly replaced by yet another cock. Mika was becoming an expert cock sucker and while the two cocks in her pussy and asshole continued to fuck her, she had four more guys cum all over her face, hair and chest.

The guy in her pussy started cumming in her pussy when he felt her tighten and start cumming yet again. He slowly softened and slipped out of her pussy.

Samuel now had free reign on her ass and he stood over her ass and plowed directly down into her receptive asshole. Faster and faster he fucked her ass as she had yet another two guys cum all over her face.

Her face was now obliterated, covered in cum it dripped in rivers off her face and down her neck.

As Samuel fucked her ass faster and harder the cum on her face flew off and she took another shot of cum from a group surrounding her doing a circle jerk.

She threw her head back and opened her mouth taking another blast as she felt Samuel let loose and fill her ass with his cum.

Just like Contessa she lost track of time as man after man fucked her ass, cunt and came all over her face and into her once gorgeous blonde hair.

Totally fucked and covered with cum, she slid off the bed and moved over to the other bed where Contessa was just as covered in jism and fucked as Mika was. She hugged Contessa and their bodies made squishing sounds as their cum covered bodies slid back and forth. They licked and sucked the cum from each other's face and tits. Their mouths met and they swapped cum and kissed one another with a deep passion for one another.

Samuel and Mr. Marcus came over to the bed, most of the guys were spent and had dressed and left. They took the two women in their arms and just like yesterday, they took the two well fucked women to the bathroom. This time the four of them went into the shower first and the two men washed and shampooed the gorgeous women. Once clean they picked them up in their arms and walked them over to the balcony where they had the hot tub fired up. They walked them in and as they straddled their hips they lowered them into the hot water.

They hugged and caressed the two white women and Mika was surprised by how tender they two studs could actually be.

After about ten minutes or so, the action started to heat up and Contessa was splashing around in the tub as she rode Mr. Marcus to yet another orgasm. She bit down on his shoulder as she felt him shoot his heavy load once again in her sloppy, but tight pussy.

Beside them Mika was leaning over the tub, her stiff nipples scraped against the edge of the tub as Samuel; plowed in and out of her pussy from behind. They both came at the same time and the four of them slipped once again into the hot bubbly water.

While Mika was in Samuel's arms they had a long private conversation and she looked like a ten year old on Christmas morning she was rejuvenated and as she got out of the tub, she kissed Samuel and whispered loud enough for the others and the cameras audio to pick-up.

"I'll do my best to set it up. I'll call you, but you better deliver with all those stars you mentioned."

He smacked her on the ass; "You just get what we talked about and I'll make sure they're all here!"

The screen went black and Mika turned on the lights and the room was filled with murmuring and Jamie Colby stood up; "What the fuck Mika, why did the fantasy end and what was all that talk about at the end?"

Rebecca Diamond stood up, her huge tits rose and fell in the skin tight turtleneck she was wearing; "Mika don't keep us hanging like that. Seeing you and Brewer fucking all those huge black cocks got me so fucking horny. What's the end all about?"

Mika stood laughing, dressed in a pullover royal blue cashmere sweater, her stiff nipples poked through like high bean headlights; "Okay, okay let me tell you what happened. Samuel found out, I think from Contessa, about the FFFF club. What he proposed was to bring twelve to fourteen of you gals to the two suites I have reserved for tonight. He promised me to have Shorty and Mr. Marcus back, but also have Mandingo and Shaun Michaels there to take care of all of us. He figured with twelve to fourteen of us, it would give each of you two to three guys. The porn stars would rotate around and make sure to give each you us a shot, so to speak, at all of them. So my question is who's in and who's out?"

There was a chorus of; "I'm in. I'm in!"

Mika spoke up; "Woo, woo there, I think to make it fair I'll call out the names in order of most time in the FFFF club. You tell me yes or no and once we hit fourteen I'll stop. Just to let you know. Seeing it's still my fantasy Contessa and I are two of the fourteen. Okay here we go, Carolina Shivery?

"Hell yes!"

"Next is Laura Ingle?"

Caroline spoke up; "She's on assignment and not here."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers