FFFF Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Okay, next is Margaret Hoover?"

"Oh shit I can't I just went off the pill couple of days ago and we've been fucking like crazy trying to get pregnant. I sure as hell don't want a black baby popping out, so I have to say no!"

"That's fine Margaret, next is Martha McCallum?"

She laughed; "Just try and stop me, yes I'm in!"

Mika laughed; "Boy that was a shock, okay to speed things up, I'm so fucking horny I want to get there as soon as possible, I'll call out two names at a time, okay next is Gretchen Carlson and Shannon Breen?"

They both replied; "YES!"

Mika chucked again; "Another shocker, next is Julie Bandaras and Rebecca Diamond?"

Julie and Rebecca both chimed in; "Oh fuck yes!"

She nodded and yelled out; "Jenna Lee and Jamie Colby?"

Again two resounding yeses.

"Okay including Contessa and myself that's already ten of us, next is Dana Perino and Harris Faulkner?"

Dana was smiling from ear to ear; "Yes, yes oh fuck yes!"

Harris also was smiling from ear to ear; "Oh Mika I would love to, but I can't, wrong time of the month!"

"Sorry about that Harris, okay next to Angela McGlowen and Courtney Friel?"

Courtney stood and was rubbing her belly; "I would love to, but I'm ready to pop this baby out at any second. Why couldn't it be in a month or more?"

Angela let out a quiet' Sorry, I can't. I can't see subjecting all of those black men to service all you white women!"

Mika shook her head; "I doubt if we're twisting any of their arms. I can guarantee none of them are there against their will, but that's okay, two more no's! Okay next is Kiran Chetry and Christine Romans?"

Gerri Willis stood; "They are both out on assignment too and so is Nancy O'Dell the next person I believe who's on the list followed by ME and I say, oh hell yes!"

Mika was laughing; "Okay that's twelve, next is Uma and Bonnie Bernstein?"

Amy Robach stood up; "Sorry Mika, but they are both on assignment too, but I believe I'm next and all I can say is when do we leave?"

"You horny bitch, hold on not too long, but make sure we hook up tonight. After seeing you in the studio day after day, well I've always wanted to get my mouth on yours! Last but not least is Alisyn Camerota?"

She was smiling from ear to ear; "I never thought it would get to me, yes, yes, oh fuck yeah!"

"Okay ladies that is fourteen, I have two limos downstairs waiting to take us to the Plaza. Oh one other thing they requested and I told them okay, no underwear! So you may want to slip out of your bras, panties and whatever else you have on, stocking are okay. I'll give you all a couple of minutes and we'll be on our way. Before we go, do I get to nominate a person for our group?"

Martha was slipping out of her panties and nearly stumbled; "Oh yes Mika, you do. Did you make sure they know they won't be able to nominate anyone?"

"Yes Martha, she already knows that and she's from HLN, Christi Paul."

Julie Bandaras yelled out, "Great, she passes, now let's go and get fucked by all those black studs!"

Mika led the group of women down the elevators to the waiting limos and were soon at the Plaza. They were all chattering as they got onto the two elevators and were soon up at the two penthouse suites overlooking the New York skyline. Mika tapped on the door and a naked Samuel answered the door.

Behind him a naked Contessa was riding one huge cock as she sucked on another. Her face and tits were dripping already with cum.

Samuel stepped aside; "Come on in ladies and make yourselves comfortable and I mean real comfortable just like Contessa here is. She's way ahead of you and you all have a lot of catching up to do!"

The twelve plus Mika filed into the room and their eyes darted from one black stud to another. Nearly all of the cocks were thick, long and stiff seeing they were warmed up by Contessa. A few were not stiff, but were wet, probably from cumming in or on Contessa.

Most of the women were dressed in their work attire seeing they came to Mika's place directly from work.

Martha was wearing a tight ribbed turtleneck sweater dress. It hugged her every curve and the sheer black stockings attracted many of the men.

Dana had a matching set, steel grey blouse and skirt. The skirt buttoned up the front and by the time she arrived at the suite half of the bottom buttons were open,

Most of the women paired off with another woman along with four or five men.

Dana and Martha paired off and stood before three large black cocks and Shaun Michaels. Martha moved over to Dana and seeing she was about six inches taller them Dana she drew her to her chest. Looking at the black men she licked her lips; "You four get ready, we going to put on a little show for you and once we get one another good and hot, we want you to fuck the shit out of us, okay?"

They all smiled and just nodded.

Martha leaned down and her blonde hair covered Dana's face and they met in an open mouthed kiss. Their tongues flicked back and forth from one mouth to the other.

Martha's hands deftly opened the buttons on her blouse and continued down along the buttons on her skirt. Seeing only four were left closed, when she had them open the skirt fluttered to the floor and except for the open blouse Dana was naked. Martha slid her hands under the blouse and sliding her hands back it too fell to the floor.

Naked, Dana turned towards the black men and flashed them her high, firm petite tits. Turning again she showed them her tiny bubble butt, bending over she reached for the hem of Martha's dress and she slowly drew it up her ample, lush body. Pulling it off her head, her blonde hair tumbled back down and her large breasts swayed from side to side as they embraced.

Dana immediately captured one of Martha's thick puckered nipples between her lips and Martha threw her head back and ran her fingers through Dana's short wavy hair.

Martha reached down and cupped Dana's ass cheeks; pulling them apart she gave the men a great view of her moist pussy.

The men had enough of watching and stood up and sandwiched the two women between their tall black muscled bodies.

One guy found Dana's spread open hole and shoving his hips forward, drove his cock into her wet pussy. One of the other guys standing in front of her guided her mouth to his cock and she started sucking on it like crazy, slurping and sucking on the thick black shaft.

Martha looked over Dana's shoulder and Shaun Michaels was sitting on the sofa stroking his cock. He crooked his finger at her and she moved over to him. He took her by the hand and drew her down to her knees. She immediately took his cock in her hand and stroking it began running her lips up and down the shaft. It was soon covered in her saliva and she looked up at him with those dark blue eyes, she let out a little giggle and a sigh and covered the large black head with her ruby red lips. Inch by inch her mouth gobbled up his cock until her lips made contact with her belly.

Shaun let out a grunt and started pumping up and down in her mouth. His hands combed through her blonde locks and he could not believe these two, "Girls Next Door Type" in front of him servicing four of the biggest, blackest cocks in the room

The fourth guy came up behind Martha and grabbing her hips, stroked his cock up and down her dripping slit. Pushing forward, she groaned around Shaun's cock and he started fucking her with long deep slow strokes.

Martha sucked at the same pace the guy behind her fucking her was going at.

Dana slipped to the floor and throwing her leg across the guy's waist drove her cunt harder and deeper against his cock. Her mouth took the other cock all the way down her throat and he lost it. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, he painted her pretty little face with his spunk. He was quickly replaced by another guy who was standing over her watching and stroking his even larger cock.

Shaun held Martha tight as she came around the cock imbedded in her pussy. Once her orgasm subsided, he pulled her up off her knees and had her straddle his thighs. Reaching back he lodged his thick long cock in her cunt and she slowly settled down. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into her pussy.

The other guy, whose cock was totally dripping from her intense orgasm, came up and spreading her cheeks found her puckered asshole.

She threw her head back and her eyes shot open wide as he sank his cock into her asshole.

Shaun caught one of her swaying tits between his fat, black lips. He drew it into his mouth and she let out another groan.

Over the next ten minutes they fucked Martha. She came several times, but kept on going. As another orgasm wracked her body, both Shaun and the guy in her ass lost it and started shooting their cum in her ass and pussy.

When Martha felt them filling both of her holes she lost it once again and started cumming again. She slumped against Shaun and shook until she calmed down and felt their cum oozing out of both of her holes.

On the floor three different men came on Dana's face and two other men came in her pussy. Dana lay there as another guy plowed into her receptive cunt, unable to cum any more she just took what the men gave her, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt another wave of cum shooting into her foaming pussy.

While this was going on, another couple of women were on their knees sucking on four large cocks, alternating from one to another. Alisyn and Gerri, good neighbors tag teamed the four cocks swaying before them.

One guy gripped Geri by the head and used her mouth as if it was a cunt. He shoved his cock deep into her mouth as his balls slapped against her chin.

Another guy moved behind her and yanked the zipper down the back of her simple black dress.

Gerri shook her shoulders and the dress fell around her calves, seeing she was on her knees. She kicked it free and the guy in her mouth pulled out and started fucking her tits.

Another guy turned her head and replaced his cock with his.

Gerri sucked it in and began bobbing up and down on the swelling cock. Before she knew it, he lost it and started cumming all over her forehead and into her light blonde hair.

Alisyn slipped to the floor and lapped away at Gerri's pussy. She loved eating pussy and never passed up a chance to eat Gerri's cunt.

A large pair of hands tugged at Alisyn's short white skirt and soon it was lying on the floor and Alisyn was naked from the waist down. The same guy reached up and pulling hard tore open her blouse. Buttons flew across the room and her tits flopped about as he ripped the blouse from her body.

Totally naked with her head buried between Gerri's thighs, she felt her legs being spread and a huge cock found its mark and slid rather easily into her wet cunt. Her legs automatically rose up and wrapped around his waist and drew him deeper into her pussy. She licked Gerri faster as the cock slid in and out of her pussy faster.

Gerri came all over Alisyn's face and rolling over was promptly turned and filled with a cock that was waiting for her. She bucked her hips wildly trying to force as much of the cock as she could into her pussy.

Both Alisyn and Gerri were being fucked good and hard and as they came they continued to fuck the large cocks spreading their lily white thighs apart. Two other men hovered over them and bending down began fucking their mouths. Gerri slurped up the cock and he cradled her head in his large hands as he fucked her mouth.

Alisyn got turned over and was being fucked doggy, as she was slammed into the cock in her throat it went deeper and deeper. He pulled out of her mouth and squirted his cum all over her face. He was replaced by yet another cock who resumed face fucking her.

Both Alisyn and Gerri felt the guys cumming in their cunts and they started cumming too. They sucked harder and once again were rewarded by a face full of cum

Across the room Gretchen and Mika were already naked; they were kneeling in the hot tub with Mr. Marcus and Mandingo fucking them from behind. Both of their heads were dripping from the hot water that was splashing about as they got fucked royally.

There were four men standing on the stairs and fed both Mika and Gretchen their cocks. They alternated sucking on one and stroking the other.

As the two pornstars fucked the two short haired blondes, they picked up the pace and water was flying everywhere. Pulling out they both took a seat in the hot tub and gripping the hips of the other woman, they switched partners and had them ride their cocks reverse cowgirl style.

Gretchen was splashing around as she drove her cunt down harder and harder against the huge black shaft. She was moaning and groaning constantly as she raced towards yet another orgasm.

The four men on the stairs climbed in and two began tit fucking the two large titted blondes as the other two balanced in the edge and guided their mouths to their cocks. Those two did not last long and shot their loads all over the faces of the two blondes.

The two guys tit fucking Gretchen and Mika stepped back and Mandingo and Mr. Marcus lifted them off of their cocks.

Both ladies protested, but both let out loud screams when they settled them back down on their cocks, but this time their cocks went up their puckered assholes.

Gretchen was wiggling like a fish on a hook. Mika was accustomed to being butt fucked the past two days, but Mandingo was still huge in her ass.

The other two men stepped forward and gripping their sizable cocks shoved them into their quaking pussies. Water shot out form their gaping pussies and as the six of them fucked wildly, water was splashing out of the tub in waves.

One by one the four black studs filled Mika's and Gretchen's pussies and assholes.

They came countless times and once the four men were spent, another six came in and gave the two petite women the same treatment.

While this was beginning on the bed Caroline Shivery and Julie Bandaras were already naked and locked in a heated sixty-nine.

Caroline's long wavy golden blonde hair hung off the bed and nearly reached the floor. It swayed back and forth, up and down as she was lost in the dripping huge lipped cunt hovering over her face. She was rewarded once already with a large amount of cum from Julie's pussy and was quickly bringing her to yet another crashing orgasm.

Up above her Julie's long silky raven hair was swishing back and forth across Caroline's thighs and belly as she worked her hot tongue in and out of Caroline's bare, tight lipped pussy. Whenever she flicked at Caroline's blood red button, she jumped and oozed out another stream of juice. Julie added two fingers and that sent Caroline over the top cumming all over her face and fingers.

They paused to recover and the four men standing around the bed made their move. Two stood at the side of the bed where Caroline's head was hanging. One guy nearly knelt down and leaning forward, holding her long silky hair in his hands, fed her his cock.

She gobbled it up and was soon dripping saliva all over the black shaft as he fucked her mouth faster and deeper.

The other guy straddled her face and knelt on the edge of the bed. With one swift lunge he buried his huge cock into Julie's cunt.

She let out a loud billowing groan and screamed out; "Oh fuck yeah, fuck my cunt, oh shit I haven't been fucked like this since before I got pregnant. Oh fuck I love black cock, fuck it, fuck it good and hard!"

She was cut off by the other two men who climbed up on the bed. One turned her pretty face and she instantly opened her mouth and gobbled up the black shaft. She licked up and down the sticky shaft and she loved knowing this cock had just come out of one of the other woman's pussies. Her long black hair swished back and forth and covered the lower body of the other man who had slid in and lying on his side shoved his equally large cock into Caroline's pussy.

As she sucked on the one cock, she threw her leg over the other guy's waist and drew him in deeper. He started fucking Caroline harder and Julie lost her balance and rolled off of Caroline.

The four men took advantage of this and leaped on the two long haired beauties. The guy fucking Caroline pulled her further onto the bed and this caused her head to slide up higher and took the guy in her mouth deep into her throat. He now knelt on the bed and started driving his cock in and out of her mouth as if it was a hot, wet cunt. He lost it when he looked down and saw her crystal clear blue eyes staring at him. His first shot filled her mouth and she swallowed quickly. Pulling out of her mouth he sent shot after shot all over her gorgeous face, throat and swaying milk filled tits.

Caroline was in heaven, she just like Julie had a hard time getting fucked by her husband since the baby arrived. The large cock plowing her pussy was sending her to new heights and she was cumming again. He picked up the pace when he felt her bathe his cock with her hot juices. As he slammed into her, her cum squirted out from around his huge cock and he lost it too. He filled her hot cunt with his cum and when Caroline felt him cumming it triggered another quaking orgasm. Before she could recover the two men slipped away and were replaced by two more and her orgasm was one continuous one as they continued to service her neglected body.

In another corner of the suite Contessa was trying to recover from the intense fucking and sucking she had received and gave before the other women arrived.

Amy Robach slid over to her, already naked she hovered over Contessa and taking a long lick up along one cum covered tit she stared into her light brown eyes; "Mmmmm Contessa I just love the taste of cum and pussy juices. After my fantasy where I fucked and fucked my ex-father-in-law and ex-brother-in-law, I never knew what I was missing and just how much I love the taste of cum. Do you mind if I lick you clean Contessa?"

She let out a little gasp as her mouth covered one stiff nipple and tugged at it as her tongue licked away at the cum covering the stiff orb.

Contessa ran her fingers through Amy's ash blonde hair; "I'd love for you to lick me clean as long as you feed me some of that cum. You better look out because in a second or two you're going to be fucked by a HUGE black cock!"

Amy was leaning over Contessa in the doggy position and before she could react she felt her tight, but wet cunt being filled by a thick cock. She was still unaware of how long it was, but she was to find out very, very soon. She leaned over and gripped Contessa by the arms and lowered how mouth to the other cum covered breast.

The cock behind her slipped steadily into her cunt and was about halfway in when he withdrew a little and once again shoved forward, his thick black shaft was already coated in thick white globs of her cum. He shoved forward and he could feel her cunt muscled tighten and relax as he opened the tight tunnel to her long neglected womb.

Amy was thrashing around, but not from the intense pressure the cock was creating, but the luscious feeling coursing through her trim tight body. She was in sexual heaven as every nerve ending in her pussy was being affected by the large cock that was now moving at a steady pace in and out of her cunt. She now started pushing back against the onslaught the huge cock was giving her quaking pussy.

He picked up the pace and knew he wasn't going to last very long in the incredibly tight and hot pussy. The cunt muscled clutched at his cock and nearly tore his cock from his body. His balls slapped against her clit and she tightened even more as she started cumming. When he felt it, he lost it and started cumming too. He came so hard and with so much intensity he overflowed her pussy and it squirted out from around the incredibly tight fit. He finally softened and slipped out of her pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers