FFFF Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Amy let out a gasp when she felt him come out and her pussy began to ooze his cum from her pussy. She slipped lower and began sucking at Contessa's loaded pussy. It tasted sweet to her with a mixture of all that black cum and Contessa's juices. She clamped her mouth on the dripping slit and wormed her tongue in. She let out a loud groan when another man, not as large, but seemingly longer slipped into her already filled pussy.

The guy was relentless as he started fucking Amy faster and faster from the start. His long cock went all the way in and brushing against her cervix, made her jump from the sharp jolt of pain. It continued to bump her cervix and she wiggled her hips causing his cock to shift in her sloppy cunt and now slid up the walls of her pussy, missing her cervix. It was even more intense as he now scraped her clit with every thrust and it was causing her to race quickly towards yet another orgasm.

While he was fucking her like a machine, she concentrated on Contessa's pussy and had her at the edge of cumming too.

Another group of three guys surrounded Contessa's head and two jerked off to the hot scene before them. The third guy turned her head and fed his cock into her mouth. It didn't take long and the guy in her mouth started cumming.

When Contessa felt him begin to cum in her mouth it triggered another orgasm and she bathed Amy face with her thick cream.

Like a chain reaction, Amy started cumming and the guy in her pussy started cumming too

The two guys jerking off around Contessa's cum covered face saw this they started cumming to covering Contessa's face and down to her tits.

Amy felt the guy slip out of her pussy and she climbed up and licked the fresh cum from Contessa's face and tits. Hovering over Contessa's mouth, she opened her mouth and a long stream of cum drooled out of her mouth directly into Contessa's open mouth.

"Oh fuck look at these two fucking hot sluts, I have to fuck one of them right now!"

Four of the guys attacked Amy and Contessa. Two large men slipped to the floor and pulled them on top of them and both Amy and Contessa gripped their cocks and fed them into their pussies. They began riding them like crazy and their blonde and dark brown hair flew about as they worked their hips and thighs up and down the two large cocks.

Contessa leaned over and began kissing Amy wildly as she licked the remaining cum from her lips and chin.

Two of the other guys came up behind them and luckily they were not as large as the other two, shoved their cocks into their assholes.

Contessa let out a moan and worked her hips back and forth against the two cocks in her holes.

Amy was not as prepared seeing she hadn't been fucked in the ass since her ex brother-in-law did it. She wiggled her hips trying to evade the cock sliding into her ass, but was unable to get free. He plowed deeper and faster into her ass and she started cumming again. Once this happened she was less tense and he had an easier time fucking her ass. He didn't care as he continued fucking her ass and she was so tight it wasn't long before he shot his load in her ass.

It was a mass of Oreo cookies and one by one they shot their potent cream into the two gorgeous women.

Amy and Contessa totally fucked rolled off of the two guys and they caressed and hugged each other, before long they had slipped around and were locked in a heated sixty-nine, licking each other's assholes and pussies, extracting all of the cum recently deposited there.

Shannon Bream and Jenna Lee were seated on the sofa and like a lot of the other women, were surrounded by a group of naked black men. There were six of them, two were on either side of them, two were behind them at the back of the sofa and two were on the floor lazily playing with the two gorgeous pair of legs.

Shannon was wearing a sweater dress and the guy on the floor already had the soft material halfway up her thighs and was closing in on her pussy. Her cuntlips were tight, but it was evident she was excited because they were gleaming with her juices.

Jenna was dressed it a starched long sleeved dress shirt and a pencil rust colored skirt. The guy on the floor had a hard time with her skirt seeing it was so tight. He had it worked about six inches above her knees, but couldn't get it any higher.

Shannon giggled; "Hey Jenna lean forward a second!"

She did so and Shannon reached back and popped open the button on her skirt and yanked down the zipper. "Okay guys, pull it off!"

Before she could get the words out the two men on the floor gripped Jenna's skirt and slid it easily down her long slim legs. Tossing it aside the guy spread her legs and dove into her forest of red hair and throwing her slim legs over his shoulders, pulled her to the edge of the sofa and began lapping away at her weeping pussy.

The guy sitting beside Jenna worked at the buttons on her blouse and once open he pulled it from her slim body. He licked his lips as he stared at the gorgeous tits atop her chest. Both Shannon and the guy sitting by her leaned in and took a stiff nipple into their mouths and began sucking at the luscious morsels.

The guy standing behind Jenna slipped over the back of the couch and straddling her body lowered his body until his ass rested on the top of her head.

Jenna craned her neck and the large cock slid back and forth across her lips. Reaching up she guided the shaft to the lips. She ran her lips back and forth along the thick veined shaft getting it nice and wet. Once she did this her tongue rolled around and around the large black mushroomed head and slowly fed it into her mouth. She let out a loud groan when the guy between her legs found her clit and flicking it like mad, brought her to the brink of an orgasm. When the cock in her mouth slid into her throat, she reached up and slipped her finger into his ass.

This along with seeing the erotic scene before him was just too much for him to take and he started shooting his cum down her throat. Pulling out he painted her beautiful face, neck and chest with his cum. He shot all over Shannon's face and the other guy moved away, not wanting male cum all over his face.

He slipped off the back of the sofa and Jenna and Shannon kissed one another licking the cum from their faces and necks.

The guy beside Shannon worked the dress up her body and pulling her to a sitting position drew it up and over her head.

She shook her gorgeous blonde locks and went back to kissing Jenna. This gave him a clear shot at her pussy and sliding in behind her slid his cock rather easily into her incredibly hot pussy. He began pumping her like crazy and she pushed back and before long they were both in the sitting position, Shannon riding his cock reverse cowgirl.

The guy sitting beside Jenna took a seat on the arm of the sofa and pulling Jenna over, stuffed her tiny mouth with his huge cock.

The guy on the floor slipped in behind her and lining his cock up with his large cock, shoved forward and her cunt literally drew him into her hot hole.

Shannon was riding the guy on the couch like mad, she slowed the pace and spun around and began riding him deeper and harder. She leaned over and took the cock of the guy behind the sofa into her mouth and as she rode one cock, she sucked on the other.

The third guy in front of Shannon sat there stroking his large cock, but when she leaned over to suck on the other cock he was staring at her puckered asshole and he could not resist. Jumping to his feet he gripped her hips and Shannon held her breath, knowing exactly what was coming next and she couldn't wait.

He griped his cock and shoving forward, his big thick black cock entered her lily white ass.

Across the room on the bed Jamie Colby watched the erotic scene unfolding before her eyes. She could not believe two of the epitome of "The Girl Next Door" all sugar and spice and everything nice, being totally dominated by five black men and loving every second of it. Five of the holes of these two gorgeous women were filled with five black cocks and they sucked and fucked them like it was the last time they'd ever be fucked again.

Just like the other men, one by one they could not last long fucking these luscious women and they started cumming in them. The guy behind Jenna was first, followed by the guy Shannon was sucking.

When the guy came in Jenna she started cumming too and she sucked harder and the guy she was sucking pulled out and covered her angelic face with his cum.

Shannon turned and seeing this began fucking the two guys in her pussy and asshole even faster.

The guy in her ass came first, keeping it in he filled her bowels with his cum

When she felt this she started cumming also, triggering the guy in her pussy to fill her womb with his cum.

The seven of them slumped together and one by one they slipped away from Shannon and Jenna, the two of them were pleasantly surprised when they were replaced by another four men and the fucking and sucking resumed.

On the bed was the last group, Jamie Colby and Rebecca Diamond, they were without a doubt the premiere couple who attracted a large amount of the men, in the head of the line were Sean Michaels and Shorty.

Both Jamie and Rebecca looked like two does being stalked by a pack of wolves and they loved the attention.

Jamie had just come from work and she looked incredible. She was wearing a tight long sleeved peach colored turtleneck cotton top. Her huge breasts were standing out like two torpedoes. Seeing she had removed her bra at Mika's place her large nipples and aureoles were pushing the material out and Rebecca licked her lips as she stared at them. Around her waist was a wide patent leather belt showing off her slim waist and ample hips. Her lower body was covered by a woolen full skirt and her legs were encased in sheer black stockings and black knee high boots.

As for her face, again it was gorgeous; her dark blue eyes twinkled as she looked at Rebecca and the black men, with their huge stick cocks bouncing before Rebecca and herself. Her lips were covered in a peach colored lip gloss to match her blouse. Her long straight blonde hair was amazing, most of it was a very light blonde, but the last three or four inches was a golden blonde, just like Shannon's.

Rebecca slipped over to her and placed her hands on Jamie's stocking covered knees and slowly slid her hands up her thighs. With the skirt being a full skirt, her hands had easy access to her thighs.

Rebecca had come from home and looked like a total slut. Having slipped out of her jacket, her upper body was covered by a sleeveless leather vest. Her huge tits, about the same size as Jamie's, were bursting over the V-neck and at the sides at the wide arm holes. Her nipples poked invitingly against the thin leather. Rebecca, just like Jamie was wearing sheer black stockings, but had a wild pattern to them and made her look even sluttier. She had on a very, very short tight black leather skirt and her bare thighs peaked out from under her skirt. Again, just like Jamie, Rebecca was wearing black knee high black high heeled boots.

Without a doubt these two were Ultimate MILFs and even though Jamie had one child and Rebecca, none they are what you imagine MILFs to look like.

Rebecca's long black hair covered her bulging chest and covered her shoulders in thick, rich waves. Her black eyes were mesmerizing and those full bee stung lips were painted a bright red and were dripping wet with anticipation of sucking cock and licking pussy.

As her hands traveled up Jamie's spread open thighs she leaned forward and ran her fingers through Rebecca's thick black hair. She drew her lips to her own and as they met, their tongues flicked out and dueled with one another's.

As the kiss intensified their upper bodies met and their huge tits crushed against each other's.

Rebecca's hands slid higher and finding Jamie's bare thighs, squeezed slightly and as they parted even more her fingers came in contact with Jamie's thick lipped dripping cuntlips. Her fingers petted the lips and when they were totally soaked she slipped two fingers into her cunt.

Jamie arched her back, driving her hips forward she took the fingers deeper into her pussy.

Rebecca pulled her fingers out, producing a moan of frustration from Jamie. She raised the fingers to Jamie's lips and fed her, her own pussy juices.

Jamie moaned and licked at her juices; "Oh Rebecca please stick them back in and make me cum. Oh fuck after watching Jenna and Shannon, I'm so fucking wet, I need to cum!"

"All in good time Jamie. How about both of us shedding some of these clothes first, huh? Come on guys, strip us, but before you can have us, we want a few minutes with one another to get even hotter. That way you'll be able to fuck the living shit out of us and we'll love every second of it, is that okay?"

They all nodded and approached both of them. Three guys attacked Jamie; one pulled off her belt and unzipped her skirt. One other guy gripped the bottom of her blouse and slowly drew it up over her huge tits and up over her head.

Jamie shook her head; her long silky blonde hair fell back into place, her huge tits swayed back and forth. The very large areoles were a bright pink and the fat nipples stood straight out and were a dark red and puckered, just waiting to be sucked and licked.

The third guy unzipped her boots and pulling them off tossed them to the floor and went back and pulled the loose skirt from her body.

Jamie sat there biting her bottom lip, dressed only in a pair of thigh high black stockings. The other guy went for them and all of them men yelled out; "Leave them on!"

There were two men undressing Rebecca, the first one popped open her vest and pulled it off. The second guy wiggled Rebecca out of her skirt. When he went for her boots she shook her head; "Oh no. leave them in, I loved being fucked wearing boots! I get better traction when I'm riding a cock or two!"

Their bodies looked identical, but at the same time totally different. Size and shape they looked the same, large tits, slim waists, full thick thighs and full rounded asses. That is where the similarity ended. One was dark skinned with nearly black nipples and areoles. Rebecca's hair was jet black and her pussy was covered with a thick mat of black hair, her pussy lips were tight lipped, but were slowly blossoming as she got more and more turned on.

Jamie was the total opposite, her body was peaches and cream, her tits were laced with blue veins beneath the alabaster skin making it evident that they were real. Her blonde hair and dark blue eyes again were opposite of Rebecca's and her pussy was total void of hair and the thick lips were puckered out and covered with her juices from Rebecca's fingering.

Jamie knelt up and her huge tits swayed back and forth, tucking her hair behind her ears she leaned forward and took one dark nipple between her lips. She licked around and around and around the taut tip.

Rebecca let out a loud gasp and slowly leaned back onto the fluffy pillows behind her. Rebecca bit her lower lip and combing her fingers through Jamie's blonde hair said; "Oh yes Jamie. Suck on my tits; don't forget about the other one. God your mouth feels great on my tits. Suck harder, yes just like that bite them use your tongue, oh fuck you're making me cum already, harder, harder, oh fuck BITE THEM!"

She crushed Jamie's face to her tits as she came without her pussy even being touched. Cum was trickling out of her blossoming pussy and she thrust her hips in the air in an imaginary fucking movement. She fell back against the pillows with a contented smile on her face.

Jamie planted soft kisses all around the dark flesh of Rebecca's breasts. She slid lower nipping and licking at the flesh of her lower chest and slightly rounded belly. Her chin came in contact with her black tuft of hair and slipping lower blew her soft hot breath on her clit and pussy.

This produced another moan from Rebecca and she tried to guide her mouth to her aching pussy, but Jamie giggled and continued at her own pace. She looked back and Sean Michaels came up behind her and she nodded her head; "It's time Sean, time to stick that big black cock in my pretty pink pussy. Please take it slow to start, but once I get used to it, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can!"

All he did was nod and came up behind her and sliding the huge black mushroomed head up and down her thick winged lips and shoving forward the black head disappeared into her cunt.

Jamie threw her head back and moaned out; "Oh yes Sean, just like that fill my white pussy with that big black cock of yours, deeper, deeper, please shove it in deeper Sean!"

Once again all he did was smile and slowly, but steadily slipped deeper and deeper into her quaking pussy.

Jamie let out a grunt and dropped her head down to Rebecca's pussy and worming her tongue in began sucking the sweet nectar from her pussy. Her gorgeous blonde hair covered most of Rebecca's thighs and belly and all she could hear was Jamie sucking and slurping at her delectable pussy.

Rebecca was nearing an orgasm she so badly needed and wanted. She motioned for one of the guys to climb on the bed and Shorty hopped on the bed and cradling her silky raven hair in his large black hands guided her lips to his stiff cock. Her tongue came out first and licked up and down the thick veined shaft and once it was dripping with her saliva she popped the large head into her mouth. Her full bright red lips were stretched to the max as she bobbed up and down as fast as she could. His entire crotch was covered in her black silky hair and this drove him crazy. Even though he could not see what she was doing, he knew exactly as every nerve ending in his huge cock was alive as she sucked and her active tongue flicked around and around the shaft.

Down below Rebecca had covered Jamie's face with her thick creamy cum as she came over and over again.

Jamie unable to catch her breath tore her face from Rebecca's pussy and slid over onto the bed and buried her face in the cool sheets.

Behind her Sean was fucking her fast and faster. His balls were slapping against her clit, driving her closer and closer to cumming. His black shaft was covered in clumps of her cum as she already came several times. He leaned back in his haunches and she was given a free rein of his cock.

He played with her gorgeous ass and slipped a couple of fingers into her asshole. This drove her insane and she looked around for another participant. "You, you come over here and mount me. I want your gorgeous black cock in my ass!"

He didn't have to be asked twice and as Sean leaned back even further the other guy swung his legs over and standing directly above her, held her hips steady and lowered his body. Inch by inch his black shaft disappeared into her ass.

Jamie began wailing like a stuffed pig as both men began fucking her cunt and asshole faster and faster. She started cumming and as one orgasm subsided, another one began all over again. She was in a constant state of cumming and yet another guy climbed up onto the bed and gripping her by her swaying tits and guided her to his cock.

Jamie's eyes were wide open as she stared at the huge cock in front her. Letting out a low long groan took the cock into her mouth. Her lips were stretched around the huge shaft and she took him deeper and deeper. Her entire body was in sensory overload and all she could think about was getting as many cocks in her body and make them, cum in her and all over her gorgeous body.

Besides her Rebecca was now straddling Shorty's thick thighs and his huge cock was plowing in and out of her pussy. She was riding him so hard her cunt was foaming with her frothy cum. Her long mane of black hair flew around and she looked like a wild witch trying to keep these black men under her spell.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers