Fiancée

Story Info
WARNING: This material includes DD/lg play. All parties 18+.
891 words
3.46
53.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This material includes DD/lg play. All parties 18+.

*****

I look him in the eyes, a man I barely know, yet here I am, just him and I, in his bedroom. I see it in his eyes, in his body language, he wants me desperately. He needs me. And I know, deep down I can't say no to this, I crave it. I need it. So I take a deep breath, and close the door.

I turn, his mouth just out of reach of mine, inviting, but not pushing. I lean in, closing the kiss, his hand on the back of my head, gently pulling me closer. Nervous, I kiss him gently. I feel his other hand on my back, slowly moving down. Reaching my ass, he grabs it, pulling me closer. His lips trace down my neck, and back up to my ear where he pauses to nibble. He trails kisses down my neck, this time pausing to bite. A whimper escapes my lips, and I aggressively pull him closer.

"Harder?" he offers.

I nod, gripping him tighter. His teeth sinking deeper into my flesh, I press my lips together trying to hold back a moan. He continues trailing kisses down to my breasts, holding my back he pulls my chest toward him, kissing, licking, biting. He whispers between kisses: "I need you." "Please." "Let me taste you."

Getting more and more aroused, I get more aggressive. I yank the back of his hair, forcing him back, he moans, caught completely off guard. I let go and pull my shirt over my head, he grins and follows my lead. I haven't even pulled my pants off and he's got his hands all over me again, his warm touch pulling me even closer to him. He pushes me backward onto his bed, and pulls my pants off. Standing over me I can see the hunger in his eyes, the need to devour my body.

He gets to his knees and slowly spreads my legs, kissing up my thigh as he does. He kisses the outside of my panties, teasing me, then trails kisses down the other leg, and I know he is going to take his sweet time.

And so right, I am, when he continues this several more times. But then he stops, and stands over me once again. But instead of moving closer, he takes a step back, and pulls out his phone.

Wait. What? His phone? What is he...

"What are you...?"

He smiles and hands me the phone, and even before I look down at the screen I know. And I look down to see my suspicions confirmed. My fiancée. His number already dialed, and is just waiting for me to make the last move.

I look up and see him smiling, arms crossed, waiting. And I know he won't continue until my man picks up that phone.

So I hit dial, and hold the phone up to my ear, looking up at him as I do. A grin spreads across his face, and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey" I hear the familiar voice in my ear.

"Hi." And he's back between my legs, pulling off, my panties.

"What's up?"

I panic; I don't even know what to say to him. "I...uh, missed you."

"I missed you to. Everything alright?" I gasp, he's shoved his tongue deep into me, devouring me. "What? What's wrong?"

"Um... um... I..." He laughs. He's laughing. "What's so funny?" I pant.

"Oh angel, it's only fun when you at least try to hide it. Come on, have a good conversation with Daddy while it happens."

So we do. Well, I try, and he says things like "C'mon princess, I know you can do better than that." And when I stop responding and I'm panting he knows, I can't hold back any longer, I hear "I want to hear you come for him," sending me over the edge, exploding into his mouth.

"I'm going to hang up now, but when you get home I want a full, very detailed recap."

I manage a "Yes, Daddy" before I come again. And again, and again.

Now I'm begging for a breather. And a few minutes I'm given, before he gives me so many more orgasms I'm quickly begging for another breather. But this time he lies beside me.

He tucks my hair behind my ear and whispers how beautiful I am, I smile at him. "It would be a privilege to fuck you."

"Would it? Well I guess you've earned it." I turn to kiss him. "Fuck me" I whisper.

He did not need to be asked twice. A moment later he was slowly stretching me, my nails digging into his shoulders, my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside me. I lost track of everything, well on my way to another orgasm, and his long-anticipated one.

Digging my nails further into his flesh, and now adding my teeth to the mix, we both come hard.

When my heart rate goes back to normal, I pull myself up; give him a kiss, and dress. I turn to leave but he's standing inches from me, I give him another kiss, a smile, he grins back. And we part.

I take my time getting home, wondering how to put it all into words.