All Comments on 'Filling the Gap'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Reminds me of fucking my exwife's mother who had her daughter at age six.

And she had to be too tight to easily slip into, huh? I don't know why guys write this stuff if they can't handle the fact that women mature. Do they all have to be perpetually sixteen, or at least look like it?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Really a good story

I thought that mom in law fucking him was really hot. Thanks

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Great Reading

This is an incredible horny story.

Another few chapters to finish would have been great.

I am sure that this affair would not finish at one night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dude...

he needs to learn to keep it in his pants. besides, theres a little something called porn and masturbation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
now I wonder if

she was also as frustrated as he was and wanted that big cock in her pussy...beat a hand job anytime then hopefully he gets the MIL pregnant ...now that would be fun.....can see them ending up as a threesome eventually and both with child......keep it in the family...mum and daughter could also become lovers...what a set up that would be....a nice little tale....

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Seems like an all around success for him if he can just get Tammy to agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed the twist, " just to relieve" 😂😂

Sexy story, could perhaps be condensed a lot too.

Loved the 'twist' and naievity of the MIL thinking a hand job needed to be done naked.

Whoops! "I didn't mean to do that!"

😂😂😂

And the surprise afterwards was great.

And the "keep it between ourselves" was good....

And another fuck after, was the cream on the cake (or is it a cherry on top).

Well done.

Thank you. 😊😊🙏🙏😊😊

P.S. Too many typos though, which is always annoying and often not understandable.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Great story but it's kind of a damned if you do and damned if you don't, regarding telling Tammy. Once she gets home as close she is to her mother, she'll soon know somethings wrong. I know it's fiction but once a lie is started it's not going to end well. Would have been nice to see how it did end, but thanks anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...