Filling the Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

"Jennifer, I..." Carl started to protest.

"Please, Carl? It will make Tammy happy and give her comfort knowing you are taken care of. It's very important to her." She stepped forward and slid into his arms. One hand dropped down, fondled him through his clothing.

That did it, Carl was lost. The urges poured through him, his body reacted and he had no way to stop himself. He started to steer her towards his bedroom, she resisted and turned to the spare room.

"Not on her bed, she did ask that."

Carl pressed her back on the bed, reached down and lifted her knee to set it aside. She made no move to resist, but she also made no move to really join in, either. He leaned down and used one finger to press her outer lips apart, then he put his lips to her sex.

"Oh! Don't do..that!" She mumbled, exactly the words Tammy had said that very first night. He ignored her attempts to resist and continued. It took several minutes, at first her reaction was stiffness, then suddenly she flooded with moisture and her hips began to buck up and down against his face. Her first climax wracked through her, he looked up to see Jennifer's face screwed up in what seemed to be agony.

Then Carl stood and removed his clothing, as Jennifer lay there motionless, just watching. Her eyes widened slightly when his large penis came into her view, Carl was fully erect. He couldn't help himself, he stood there over her for a few moments, allowing her to look up at him.

She just lay there staring like she had never seen anything like that before, then her right hand came up and she reached out to grasp him. She just held it for a few seconds, then her hand began to slide forwards and back on his shaft.

Catl slid up and onto the bed, feeling her hand release him when the angle became awkward. She started to try and close her legs, but let them splay open when he pressed.

The end of his erection bumped against her, then slipped, barely getting an inch or so inside. It took several tries, she was impossibly tight, there was even a period where he thought he might not succeed.

Then her inner muscles relaxed, and she was thrusting wildly at him.

I was nearly a half hour before it was over, they lay there side by side quietly.

"What am I going to tell Tammy?" She asked suddenly.

"What?" Carl sat bolt upright.

"Tammy, what are we going to tell her?" Jennifer said again.

"I thought you said...?" He stared at her.

"I was supposed to just....She told me she wanted me to...relieve you."

"Relieve me? You mean, just a..hand job? But you stripped naked?"

"Isn't that the way they do it in those places?"

"No! Not usually, they wear skimpy outfits but...."

"Oh, God. I didn't know, I just assumed. That was all I was going to do but when you did...that? I guess I just lost control."

"I guess so."

"Maybe if we agree to not tell her about that part, just tell her that all we did was....?"

"That might be for the best." Carl told her.

"I'm sorry!" Jennifer reached out to hug Carl, pressing her bare breasts firmly against his chest.

Carl's big cock instantly sprang erect, right on cue. He looked at his Mother in law, she looked back at him. The second time was much easier, he slipped in all the way on the first thrust.

"Oh, God!" Jennifer exclaimed.

Oh God was probably going to be it, all right.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12