All Comments on 'Filling the Glass Ch. 01'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 15 years ago
why do they read this???

the comments so far are on the genre, and these people hate this genre, so why do they read it? If they hated it so, they'd not read it, or maybe they are waiting for the end where the husband "wakes up"? this story is intense. this poor man has an obsession that is about to destroy him. his wife will eventually figure out that he is just too weak for her and since she will only invite dominant men, it can be only a matter of time before he becomes completely insignificant. that's pretty intense. do these poeple who comment negatively align themselves with the wimp? are they afraid they might go there if given the chance? put yourselves, instead, in the role of the woman. she finds her husband has a wimp cuckold fetish and is terribly hurt/betrayed by this man. she's on a mission to hurt him, and his surrender to his obsession is the ultimate. she will drag it out until he is chopped meat and then sluff him. those of us to empathize with her will applaud all the way! :)

iwant2du2iwant2du2over 15 years ago
Cum on, really

I can't...wait,yes I can believe how many people COMPLAIN about cuck stories that they have read, and the complaint has NOTHING to do with the:writing, grammar, spelling, story line, character development, plot, or anything substantive. The complaint I hear is about men letting their wives have sex with other men, and the man being submissive.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE KIND OF STORIES, DON'T READ THEM!! You comments don't help the writer get better, they only make him/her get BITTER.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Some men like to be humiliated by their wife

I say it's whatever turns you on, and if the guy wants to watch his wife fuck someone else, well as long as she still puts out to him, there's nothing wrong with that. It's the slut wife who thinks, 'if she is fucking someone else, she doesn't want to fuck her husband' stories that turn me off.

mdp_2004mdp_2004over 15 years agoAuthor
Controversy is fun to stir

Well I wrote and read this story many times before submitting it and I must say it's hillarious to me that so many people just want to jump on the bandwagon to make their political statements on the backs of others' works. It's not like you've done anything with your life that's worth mentioning so you want to try and bring the rest of us down too. I mean let's be clear about a few things. It's one thing to read a story and not like it. I don't expect to please everyone. But since the rednecks are so hell bent on making statements, here are some of mine for each of you:

1. You are probably single, incapable of having an honest relationship with a woman. Women know this about you too. The give aways are your oversized gut and your penchant for chewing tobacco and poor hygiene.

2. You have a high school or less education. Nobody wants to be around a dumbshit!

3. You did not vote for Obama. Your redneck'ism blinds you, making you a prophetic loser.

I'd say more but I don't have the time and frankly you're not worth the time I spent writing here.

Finally, to those who enjoy my works...thank you. I am writing more for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh hell ya!!!

I hope you are going to continue this story, with many many chapters!!!

Chastity belts rule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story. I would love to be cucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story.

Keep it up. You are one of the best.

But you have to wonder about the "degree" guy. Still does not know the difference between reality and fantasy - Amazing!

OOAAOOAAabout 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 12 years ago
I enjoyed it but...

I really enjoyed this story. Especially when she confessed to having already fucked the other guy.

If I was re-writing it then the one thing I would change would be to remove her pledge to only play when he is around and allowed to join in. I think the best part of a cuckold relationship is that she gets to enjoy other men on her own, and the cuckold is left wondering what she did and how much she enjoyed it....

But... a great story. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

1*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Low life

Low life whore and a sick cuck along with Jimmy the dark dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the garbage just keeps on coming in this category

1* for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sick puppies

a queer wimp .he will be sucking that black cock soon by him self ,she just the nasties whore on this planet ,hope she just something that ajax won;t take off,

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but the closeted male that wrote this dumpster fire needs to understand what they have isnt an open marriage for her, its a cuckold relationship. Huge difference wimpy one. You know that as well as all of us do, but you kids use that open marriage term to try and deflect some of the criticism rightfully sent your way.

Obviously hubby will go full cocksucker on this, again, proving, these are written and enjoyed by those who should just use the gay category to post in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, the wife finding the tapes makes having the talk easier. I think her already having taken black cocks is to convenient. More exciting to have him and her nervous about what it will really be like. Then meeting a dominant bull that puts them in their place. The husband watches as she completely submits, allowing him to do what he wants because neither of them are able to stand up to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree that hubbie soon will be a submissive sissy slut taking BBC in her pussy and mouth as often as possible. The enema, pegging and cross dressing trainings need to begin right away.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Couple agree to open their marriage for her

In simple terms homosexual writer gives us a story that he wishes to live out in RL, because slurping someone elses cock is 90% of cucks desires. Safe bet Closet Collette here is a sperm burper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories! You are so lucky to have a wife like that and are able to live out your fantasies

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You just couldn't help yourself, could you? This story was progressing nicely and then you just had to make the MC a gay boy. Why is it that a cuck always has to be a closet gay? I've nothing against gay men, I just don't want to read stories about them doing their thing. One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous