All Comments on 'Final Exam'

by ProfTrent

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Nasty tStory

Great hot nasty story. Hope she is made a true faculty whore.

More stories of how she learns her true nature please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it.

Hope theres more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yep whore went to sell herself for a grade and

got a bit more than she expected. But a whore she is and will be for the rest of her life. A well used one at that. Hope she got pregnant and finds out just as she agrees to marry her boyfriend after graduation. That way she can be reminded of the fact she is a whore everyday for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
EXCELLENT

I hope to see more from you!!

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 15 years ago
Quintessential Quickie

What a ride! I wish I had a Professor like that. You waste no time or words making your point. Very nice, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Served her right

Love to hear more of her slide down into total degredation.

Brenda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not impressed.

Sounds like some a middle school student would write.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
great story!

loved it - of course I'm a big fan of redheads and ass licking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking amazing!

We think you are the fucking shit. My pussy buffet is quivering!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
coming of age

FINAL EXAM speaks to a social problem which has bubbled to the surface much lately with the ME TOO MOVEMENT and the prosecution of Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein. the exploitation of women or perhaps in an earlier stage of the battle of the sexes: the genders' mutual exploitation of each other.. In the movie THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL An interesting quote slithers off Anne Boleyn's slippery tongue: "It's a question women would ask themselves sometimes, but we concede men do have some value. So, we accept them equal."

Jessica's scholarship has failed her but her salaciousness has won her an "A+." That's traditional wisdom. These days, she'd take the "A+" and turn Professor Reston in for lechery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous