Final Fantasy: The Silent Star Ch. 3

Story Info
The plot thickens.
1.5k words
2.6
15.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Key to the City

Sarah Kaye sat at her kitchen table, sipping coffee and reading the evening paper. She sighed impatiently and shuffled the paper noisily. He was out late again. She knew his stories about paperwork were true; he wouldn't have the guts to cheat on her. But he was letting his job come between them… as if anyone would notice if he took the year off…

Not that she was any better off. Sarah Kaye was a bright young Washington investigator who, according to her friends, "hoped someday to be confused with an important person."

But her job was not just to snoop around randomly for corrupt officials and quiz shows.

Her job was more specific.

She was part of a secret task force fighting against NIKO, and as such was one of the few people who knew of it's activities.

She found it sickeningly ironic that the only important tasks she ever got were the ones she couldn't tell her friends about.

Her fiancé Danny, on the other hand, was what he appeared to be, sadly. Just your average paperwork-monger. Why she had agreed to marry him; in the process going against her family's advice, her religion, her principles, and even her own better judgement; she would never know.

Thank heaven there had been no fixed date set for the wedding, so she still had plenty of time to change her mind.

Although she was fast approaching thirty, she still had an impressive figure. A soft, rounded face with piercing light copper eyes and a severe expression was complimented by very neat shortish blond hair, which was parted on the left side, swept over her head and hung down shoulder-length on the right side. 36c breasts, slender hips, and medium-long legs rounded her off.

She sighed sharply and eyed the sealed manila envelope on the table. She had been instructed to open her orders at 2200 hours, and it was 2158 now…

She reached out and tore open the envelope.

As usual, it just told her about another top-secret meeting, at which a thorough report of the latest atrocity committed by the fine people at NIKO would be given, and no plans would be offered to stop them.

This was ridiculous.

Why couldn't they just do something about them, instead of just sitting back and letting the Neo Fascists keep them in check? The Neo Fascists were unreliable, uncontrollable, unpredictable, vicious, ruthless, and no better than NIKO. And yet the only thing preventing either group from launching a Fourth Reich and declaring war on the world or something was the other group. But they didn't stop each of them from perpetrating the most unbelievable atrocities, slaughtering entire towns, or kidnapping heads of state, and that was just for starters. It was ridiculous. And she and all the others were forced to just sit on their hands while all these travesties of justice were being perpetrated and gotten away with right under their noses. It made her sick to her stomach to think about it.

Suddenly, the back door flew open, and Danny was there.

"Where have you been?" She asked angrily, even though she already knew the answer. She was just in a crummy mood and she needed someone to lash out at. And he just happened to be there.

"You know where I've been, I've been at the big Washington Lawyers' Convention!" (this was his private name for the place where he worked.) He never lost his good cheer, which she found infuriating. If there is anything a depressed person hates, it's a cheerful person.

"I need to go."

"Why? The meeting doesn't start for 2 hours!"

"I just want to be there in time is all." She said gruffly.

As she was walking towards the front door, she heard him say, "I know what you need…"

And before she could react, she was tackled from behind. His hands reached up to paw at her through her suit before pulling it out of the way to paw at her bare tits.

"Oh, so that's the way you wanna play it, huh?" She purred, her mood changed in an instant. She quickly gained leverage with her strong legs and flipped over so she was suddenly straddling him. He had an excited, expectant look on his face. She sat up on him and slowly, teasingly, slid her panties off down through her short, tight skirt. She was careful not to allow him a direct view of what lay underneath until they "You like this, big boy?" she growled as she opened his pants and let it all come up. It sprang up and slapped against her thigh. Her dripping pussy was now right above it, but she said, "You will go there when I say so, not before. I am in charge here, and you will follow my command. Is that clear?

He nodded meekly.

She started tormenting him by moving up and down, her inner thighs sliding against his dick. She could have tormented him like that for hours, but he would have none of it. He shifted his weight a little, so that when she came down, she slipped and kept going down. He slid up and into her easily.

She was surprised enough to allow him to reach up and roll over again, so now he was doing her from behind.

Disoriented, she fought to regain control of the situation, but he started pumping in and out of her with such force that she was rocked off her hands and knees by the force. She felt herself being dragged helplessly along the floor, only to be slammed back again with each thrust of his hips. She was never in one position long enough to get a handhold on the floor. There was nothing she could do now.

He moved his hand down to her clit and squeezed. He squeezed hard. He squeezed harder and harder until he heard her scream in pain, and then he began tickling it softly. Now her squirms were less focused, more erratic.

Suddenly, she heard the alarm on her watch going off, and everything stopped.

"Where does the time go?" She moaned as she slid off of him and pulled her clothes back in order. She hastily arranged her files and slipped out the door, muttering a rushed "I love you." To him.

As she was heading towards her SUV, she sighed.

That was the reason.

Now if only she had enough time to explore it.

As she drove to the location of the secret meeting, she took one last look over the files. There was never anything she had missed, but it never hurt just to be safe.

As she arrived, she was greeted a little too warmly by Martin Adair, the new advisor to the secretary of defense. He was a man of the foulest antecedents, most famous for his nasty habit of overdoing every good thing to the point where he was rapidly losing the popularity that his commitment to said good things had earned him.

"Hello!" Adair waved to her. She politely waved and smiled.

Once the meeting had begun, a lot of talk about nothing took place. Eventually, though, Sarah wasn't the only one who wanted to talk about the NIKO problem.

Adair took the stand and said what his spies had learned.

(BRIEF EXPLANATION: Every one of them already knew that NIKO wasn't just another world-domination group. They were a cult.

Art Mawlind had actually lobbied to make NIKO a religion.

And they were searching for some priceless relic thingy in the African jungle. That was what they were really after, although no one knew why.

Also, no one knew why NIKO only appointed lottery winners to their inner circle. It seemed a stupid system. They contacted every big winner immediately, but so far only 6 people had joined them. Their entire inner circle consisted of thse 6 people, and most of them were harmless idiots.

There was only one of them that was really any danger. That was Jin-ka, Mawlind's right-hand-man. Sarah did not remember that Jin-ka and her had gone to the same high school. She had been a senior the year he had been a freshman.

He did remember her, but we'll go into that later.)

Adair said that his spies had learned the location of the ancient Lost City that NIKO had been searching for. He also said that he had in his possession a copy of the 'key' needed to enter the city. He suggested dispatching a team to beat them there. This plan met with general approval. But as to who would go…

Sarah was very surprised, and pleased, to hear her own name being picked.

TO BE CONTINUED...

* * * * *

You have just been introduced to the main character, just so you know. And now, if my devoted fans will excuse me, I will be taking the weekend off and racking my rattled and addled brain as I feebly attempt to imagine an enjoyable scenario for what's happening meanwhile with our esteemed narrator.

—Prince Mordecai ;)