Finally Used by Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is encouraged by her reaction so he again lands the belt across her ass and instead of stopping to watch the whelp he pulls back and lands another blow and then another. Five swings in a row before he paused again to gauge her reaction and admire his handy work. The bright red whelps against her pale skin are a total turn on for him. He waits until she starts to relax before he again swings the belt in a series going from the top of her ass down to the bottom making sure to cover it all for a nice uniform red coloring all over. He reaches out to run his hand over his handiwork, feeling an intense heat radiating from her skin. She gives a slight moan as he continues to rub his hands over her. He moves his hands to hold her hips as he steps in behind her and presses his body up against her heated ass.

He pulls back just enough to line his cock up with her opening and in one hard shove buried himself inside her until her ass was pressed back against him. He paused there for a moment enjoying the feeling of heat coming from her skin into his. Then, holding her hips to keep her still, he proceeded to pound into body as hard and fast as he could. He knows this was how she craves, wants, and needs to be fucked. He feels her body tense and knows that she is close to flying, wanting to give that to her he slams into her as he demands from her "Cum NOW". He holds perfectly still, holding onto her hips as she screams out while flying. She would have collapsed if not for him holding her hips and as she slowly started to come back down he pulled his cock out of her.

Giving her another moment to come down before he pushed down on her hips causing her to fall down onto the bed, and then flipping her over onto her back. He reaches down to grab her ankles and pulled them up and onto his shoulders. Looking into her eyes he rams his cock back into her. Drilling down into her body with no mercy he fucks her as she has never been fucked before. Before either of them realized it her body was already climbing back up and poised on the edge, ready to fly apart. He reaches between their bodies to press his thumb against her clit sending her flying off again. This time he doesn't stop or back off but continues to pound down into her, riding with her thru the orgasm, not stopping until her body slows coming back down.

He withdraws from her body, lowers her legs to the bed, and sits beside her for a moment. She is lying there in a mindless puddle for the moment. Until he speaks "You know baby, I do not believe you had permission for that last cum. And I do believe I am about to have your ass for that." He lets out a laugh as he watches the different expressions flying across her now extremely alert face. She is still trying to figure out exactly what he means when she sees him reaching for something and suddenly she knows how he is going to have her ass.

He is watching her face for a reaction and knows the exact moment she figures it out. He knows that if this isn't something she is okay with he will not push it. Studying her reaction he sees no withdrawing or pulling away from her, instead he sees a simple look of acceptance from her. He knew he had to proceed carefully. Leaning down he runs his tongue around her nipple before sucking it into his mouth. He reaches for the tube of lube and gets some one his fingers. He puts a strong suction on her nipple centering her attention there as his moves his hand into position and gently but steady begins to push against her ass, slowly sliding into a whole new part of her body.

She started to tense as she realized where his hand was, but struggled with herself to remain calm and relaxed knowing that it would be better and easier for her that way. He pushes one finger all the way into her ass while sucking her nipple and flicking his tongue back and forth over it. He releases it from his mouth so that he can watch her reaction to this new invasion of her body. Using his other hand he starts to pinch, twist, and tug at her nipples giving her something else to focus on while he continues to work on her ass. He slowly starts pulling his finger back out of her and just as it reaches the very tip he adds a second finger and again starts a slow but steady push back into her body. Once he gets 2 fingers all the way into her ass, he slowly starts moving them around, moving in and out gently fucking her this way to get her loosened up and ready.

Remaining relaxed was not as much of a struggle now and she began to enjoy the sensations he was creating within her. He senses that she is handling this okay so he stops playing with her nipples and glides his hand down over her body and sliding between her legs to play with her clit. He feels the moisture from her body and as he is plays with her clit. He knows she is enjoying this now so as he withdraws his fingers he adds another going back in. He has to get her stretched enough that his cock doesn't rip her going in. He continues to manipulate her clit while letting her adjust to 3 fingers in her ass. He is still watching her face closely and when she is completely relaxed again he starts to fuck them in and out of her again. A slight moan escapes from between her lips; he can tell that her body is starting to enjoy what he is doing to it. He presses his thumb down flat against her clit as he increases both speed and pressure of the fingers fucking her ass and whispers to her "cum now baby". To her great surprise she soars off yet again in another mind-blowing orgasm.

While her body is taut and tense from the strength of her releases he moves himself into position and as he pulls his hand away from her his cock slides in taking its place. He pushes his entire cock as deep into her ass as he could go and then just held himself still as she came back down. She is still looking into his eyes and he knows the instant she realizes that it is his cock buried in her ass. He starts to move, slowly withdrawing to the tip only to slowly push his way back into her. While he is slowly fucking her ass one hand reaches down to play with her clit again as the other hand reaches up to squeeze and knead into the tender skin of her breast. He slowly starts to pick up his speed going in and out of her until it's just not enough for him.

He lets go of her breast and clit as he withdraws his cock from her body and grabs her hip to roll her over onto her stomach. Then holding onto both hips to lift her ass up into the air he moves back up to her and holding her still and steady pushes his cock back into her ass until he pushes in all the way to his balls. He holds still for a moment letting her adjust to the new angle and depth before he pulls back out to the tip and pushes right back in. With each withdrawal and penetration he is picking up speed and intensity until he is slamming into her ass in ways she has never experienced before. He lets go of her hips to lean up and slid his hands under her to grab hold of both of her breasts, pushing her up so that she is one her hands and knees as he pushes in and out of her ass. Using his hands on her breasts to guide her body, forcing her to rock back and forth with his cock. It doesn't take very long for her to get the hint and rhythms so he releases his hold on one breast and reaches back down to fondle her clit again.

He knows he is getting close himself and he wants this to be a dual finish, taking her up and over the edge, making her fly as she has never flown before. He begins to slam himself into her, pushing her body to extreme limits. As he approached his climax he clamps down on the nipple in his hand and the other hand pinches and tugs down on her clit, he issues the final command "Cum with me NOW slut". That is all it takes to make her body explode around him as his explodes deep within her. He keeps pushing into her, draining all he can of himself into her as she shivers and finally collapses back down onto the bed unable to even hold herself up any more. He withdraws his cock from her and moves over to collapse down onto the bed next to her.

They are both still trying to catch their breath as they come back to earth from that intense high. Her body feels like liquid jell-o and she can't even manage the effort to roll over yet. As she lay there trying to regain some signs of strength and composure she thinks back to the words he said at the beginning of the evening. He has said that she would be fully satisfied when she left here, even if walking a little funny. How right and true those words where. She had never been so completely satisfied and utterly drained before in her life. And after that ending, she had no doubt that she would be walking out of here funny, if she could even walk at all.

He hadn't wanted to want or need this. He knew that once he had her, that it would never be enough. He was right. They have not even recovered and he already wanted her again. They both knew going into this that it was a one-time thing to fulfill her dream and give her something she desperately needed. This was a once in a lifetime experience to finally allow her to feel complete. He knew that he had done his best to help her find what she was seeking, and could only hope that it was enough.

He rolled over onto his side reaching out and wrapping his arm around her waist to pull her onto her side and into the crook of his body. As she made a small whimpering sound, both knowing her body could not take anymore, he whispered to her "hush baby, it's okay. Just rest for now." And he closed his eyes, knowing she was already out he faded off to sleep himself.

The Angel under the covers

12