Finding Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost instantly that intense little ball of energy re-appeared in the pit of her stomach and the vivid images of her own self pleasure re-ignited her arousal.

'Oh god please let that have been a dream' Ashley thought desperately to herself.

She didn't dare open her eyes.

Instead, with a feeling of dread she slid her hand under the covers and then let it glide over her body, inspecting as she went.

She longed to feel the familiar fabric of her cotton pajamas or any other sign that it had all just been a dream.

She swallowed hard and then exhaled loudly.

She was still wearing the small, pink T-shirt she had been wearing the day before. She could feel it. It was yanked high above her breasts and her lace bra had been yanked up with it.

"Oh fuck" Ashley mouthed to herself with a growing fear.

She winced as her hand brushed her left nipple and hot little pinpricks of pain mixed with something more intense shot through her.

Although her right breast seemed untouched, that left nipple had remained sensitive and stiff and the slightest touch would cause her to tense in a way that wasn't entirely unpleasant.

Her hand trembled as it snaked down her belly and began to search for the waist-band of the panties she had worn yesterday.

They were gone.

Her fingers brushed over her closely manicured patch of pubic hair.

She was clearly naked from the waist down and the enormity of what she had done last night began to dawn on her.

"It was all real......all of it" Ashley said to herself in disbelief.

Her thoughts began to race as she repeated it all in her head.

'What he did to Amy.......God, what I did to myself'

It all came back in one blinding vision.

Both horror and excitement gripped Ashley as she realized her true situation and knew it wasn't over yet.

She had passed out after her experience and slept through the night.

She had now woken to discover that nothing had changed and she was still locked into some kind of beautiful nightmare.

That intense, burning arousal was still with her.

As she closed her eyes even tighter she could even sense the commotion and movement as those beautiful imaginary strangers once more gathered around her bed to witness her violation.

'Oh god I'm fucking losing it' Ashley's mind cried out in anguish.

"You aren't insane Ashley". A voice suddenly came out of the darkness and it terrified her. One of the strangers surrounding her bed had stepped forward. A handsome young man with a soothing voice.

He reassured her again.

"You aren't insane Ashley. You are with friends."

"You're not real, none of you are real.....you can't be!" She spoke to them out loud for the first time, knowing it was insane, knowing she was in real trouble somehow.

"We are as real as you need us to be" a second figure spoke up. This time it was a beautiful dark haired woman who looked about Ashley's age.

"We have felt your pain and we are here for you" She smiled almost angelically before continuing. "We will share it with you and ease your burden. We will be a light for you in the dark places."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ashley shot back at her.

"You can't lie to us" another young man now stepped forward. "We know you can feel it. You know something truly special is happening to you."

"Yes" Ashley finally relented . "But why me, I'm not a bad person. I don't deserve this." Tears began to flow freely now.

"Oh Ashley, you must understand" the dark and beautiful woman continued "This is our gift to you."

She then leaned in close and stared into Ashley's eyes. She felt the woman's breath on her face and flinched in shock when she felt her kiss gently on her lips.

"No it's not possible!" Ashley gasped with real shock in her voice. She couldn't tell any more if she was thinking those words or saying them out loud.

"I felt that kiss...it was real...you can't be real!"

"I told you before", the beautiful woman whispered "We are as real as you need us to be."

Ashley screamed and then sat bolt upright in bed. The bedside clock read 9am.

Her phone lay on the bed beside her where she had dropped it an hour earlier.

She couldn't tell if she was asleep or awake any more.

Once more she ran her hand down her body and once more she found herself naked from the waist down with her T-shirt and bra yanked high above her breasts.

She still ached with arousal. Her left nipple throbbed and her crotch burned.

She desperately wanted to please herself like she knew she had done the night before. It took all of her will power to resist that urge and instead get out of bed.

Ashley walked into her lounge and switched the TV on to full volume before going into the bathroom and running a hot shower.

It was the same ritual she had performed many times before.

Part 4. - A Perfect Storm.

"All things must change to something new, something strange."

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

1

Ashley didn't go near her 'Mac Book' at all that day. It sat unused on her kitchen table.

She knew that the moment she switched it on she would be drawn back into Amy's world and that thought scared her for all the wrong reasons.

Something profound and terrifying had happened to her last night and she felt altered.

New and extreme desires both physical and emotional had blended into one until she couldn't tell them apart. Vibrant new combinations of feeling taking her to new places.

But there was much more to it. The terror of that experience had acted as a conduit for something else. Something powerful.

It was hard to define. It was as if her own fear and become a carrier signal for something much more intense. A doorway to a depth of feeling that was indefinable.

"I am like you now Amy..........we are the same." Ashley whispered as she curled herself into a ball on her couch.

Her thoughts raced with vibrant images and emotions. A vivid recollection of seeing her best friend violated in high definition photo after photo. Her own shockingly sudden reaction and self pleasure as she imagined herself in Amy's place.

Even now that desire still burned inside her.

Ashley's fear suddenly gave way to a feeling of overwhelming happiness. A powerful new realization that began to take all the pain away.

Those first few days after she had discovered Amy's secret had been the worst for Ashley.

They had been almost like sisters for as long as she could remember and they had shared almost everything.

Discovering the secret life of Amy Price had been almost heart breaking. A discovery that there had been something different about Amy all along. Different from Ashley. Something they did not share.

It was a whole new world now.

What Ashley saw last night and what it drove her to do to herself had uncovered an astonishing truth.

They were more alike than either of them had even known. Even their darkest secrets and unspoken desires were the same now.

Ashley repeated the same words she had spoken only a few moments earlier, only this time they took on a new meaning. This time they filled her with happiness.

"I am like you now Amy..........we are the same."

2

The next morning Ashley woke feeling truly happy for the first time in months.

Vague recollections of half remembered dreams still floated through her mind as her consciousness returned.

She had been in the middle of a dream that had been mildly arousing in some way but the details of it were leaving her now.

Already there were subtle changes that went unnoticed. Long established routines and habits were broken as the 'old Ashley' began to give way to the new.

She was not afraid of her own feelings any more. The 'new Ashley' couldn't arrive soon enough.

Even in her quietest moments there seemed to be a subtle but persistent feeling of arousal that affected every thought and action now. It was like a familiar song that kept on repeating in the back of her mind and she had no desire to switch it off.

Ashley got up, got dressed and exchanged her new sleeping attire for something a little more comfortable. Instead of her usual cotton pajamas she had simply stripped off her jeans the night before and gone to bed in her T-shirt and panties.

It was the second night in a row she had done that now. It was departure from the strict routine of the 'old Ashley'.

She sat at her kitchen table and powered up her 'Mac Book' once more.

It had been two days since she had opened that first folder of images in Amy's 'dark palace' account and she knew that she couldn't let herself get side tracked by her own feelings again.

Ashley had lost an entire day yesterday but she had needed that time to think.

The way she thought about herself and the way she looked at the world had changed drastically in the past 48 hours and it was just so hard to process it all.

There were still two more folders of images that Ashley hadn't even opened yet and to make matters worse they were restricted files. Whatever was in those files was probably going to be even more explicit, if that was even possible.

Considering the effect that the first two files had already had on Ashley she now realized that she needed to truly prepare herself before even touching the other two.

"Remember, this is still all about her...", Ashley reminded herself before smiling and adding, "god we are gonna have so much to talk about now Amy. It's gonna be so wonderful."

As revealing as those images and files had been, Ashley knew that it was Amy's e-mail account that was going to be the real key to finding her friend. Opening those messages should have been the first thing she had done.

Even so, Ashley didn't regret anything that had happened over the past two days. She had never felt as alive as she did now.

Without hesitation she logged on, went straight to the in-box of 'fallen_angel5' and was greeted with a screen full of messages.

'Show me the way Amy, show me how to find you' Ashley thought as her eyes took it all in.

She felt connected to her best friend more than ever now.

3

Amy, it seems, had been a busy girl.

From what Ashley could tell she had signed up to the 'dark palace' website about a month before she had disappeared. She had been active up until about six months ago. That meant that she had been using the site for about seven months and then, abruptly, there was no activity at all.

That worried Ashley.

While that piece of information was very useful, it also just raised more questions.

Where was Amy living during those seven months? Did she leave Boston or had she been close all along?

There were some e-mails in her 'in-box' that had been sent to her as recently as two months ago but none of the more recent e-mails had been replied to.

Ashley opened the most recent unread e-mail. It was short on specific details but still revealing.

****

Fallen_angel5

Message received 4th August

From: lust4life77

Angel.

Where are you? We sent you a message a couple of months ago. Still no reply!?

We need the services of an obedient little slut once more. You made quite an impression on us and our guests.

If you are available this weekend then reply to this message. Same address. Details will be sent to your mobile by text message.

Your gift for multi-tasking will be used fully should you decide to join us this weekend.

****

Multi-Tasking. There were so many connotations behind that phrase for Ashley now, especially given the details of Amy's newly discovered life.

Although the in-box contained over 50 other messages, the task that faced Ashley didn't appear to be as daunting as she had first feared.

Many of the messages appeared to be on-going conversations with specific members of the web-site.

After digging a little deeper Ashley soon realized that that Amy had been actively corresponding with only eight different members in total.

That was a lucky break.

She didn't know exactly how she was going to do it yet but eight felt like a manageable number.

To Ashley those eight people were all important leads and they were her best hope of finding Amy.

Ashley wasted no time. She opened her legal pad to a fresh new page and began to make a list.

She worked her way diligently from the first email to the very last and when it was done she stared at the names.

Maybe the very names themselves contained some kind of clue or relevance.

Nothing could be taken for granted now.

Most of the people on that list had probably known Amy in the most intimate and personal way.

If those first two image files on Amy's profile were any indication, these people had probably done things with her that they wouldn't want the world to know about.

God even Amy herself had kept all of this a secret from her best friend.

'All I need now is a little luck' Ashley thought to herself.

Naturally she would start by reading every e-mail in Amy's account but if that didn't bring the results she needed then things were going to get a little more difficult after that.

Ashley was a thorough girl and she had always prided herself on being able to think one step ahead of the game. It was a skill that had saved her on more occasions than she could remember.

What worried her now, more than anything else, was that these eight people were the only real lead she had.

There was no 'Plan B'.

If they turned out to be a dead-end then Amy was as good as lost.

She would have to be more careful than ever now. After-all, she had broken into her best friend's personal email account which meant that technically, she wasn't supposed to know any of what she had discovered.

If she needed to contact any of these people, then how was she going to do that without letting it slip that she had hacked Amy's account?

Maybe there wasn't a way to do that. Maybe if that time came she would just have to take a chance and hope for the best.

4

1. Executive_2

2. SemperFidelis

3. Mr_Fye

4. GameFace

5. Miss_Warsaw

6. Toymaster

7. Pow3ranger

8. Lust4life77

It was an odd collection of names, but maybe one of those eight people held the key to reuniting Ash and Amy. She hoped with all her heart that that was true.

'I know you're alive, I can feel it' Ashley thought to herself with a certainty that was unassailable.

It didn't matter what anyone else thought. They didn't know Amy like she did.

No.

She would find her. They would laugh and hug and then Ashley could tell her everything. Her new discoveries. Her new desires. Together they would share adventures.

Sisters bound together by the passions they shared.

An amusing thought crossed her mind then. Ash and Amy were competing once more, each of them submitting to that cruel brutalizing man and each trying to out-do the other.

Ashley smiled.

"Oh I am much dirtier than her" she said out loud to her empty apartment before adding, "I'll do whatever you want."

In her mind that dark silhouette of a man was standing right behind her as she sat at her table. Almost unconsciously she reached both arms behind the back of her chair and then crossed her wrists over one-another as if they were bound together.

She stayed like that for ten minutes. She just let that feeling of fear and excitement wash over her once more before she snapped out of her daze and tried to push on with the task at hand.

Of course she had questions.

'Why does this feel so good to me, so natural. Has this been inside me all along?'

Ashley didn't really have a good answer for that, and so, the question itself became pointless to her.

All she knew for certain was that nothing would be the same now.

Evening was fast approaching and Ashley realized that she had eaten virtually nothing all day.

To cap it off she also hadn't achieved anything constructive in the last hour. There were just too many random thoughts muddying up her mind and blocking her progress.

She powered down her 'mac book'.

She had done enough today.

If she got an early start in the morning it would give her plenty of time to read all of Amy's e-mails by lunch time tomorrow.

Ashley sat on her couch in silence and thought about everything she had done that day.

She had had a very productive couple of hours in the morning before getting distracted and then side-tracked by her own thoughts.

That distraction had cost her an hour, maybe even two before she was able to refocus.

The same thing happened in the afternoon. She got two, maybe three focused hours before she lost concentration.

Constant day-dreams and intense visions would punctuate her thoughts and interrupt her work.

Ashley once again recalled her last distracting vision and once again spoke out loud the words she had used earlier.

"Oh I am much dirtier than her." She then paused and smiled before finishing. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Prove it," a firm voice almost shouted at her from somewhere dark, some previously unknown corner of her mind.

Ashley almost jumped at it's urgency and ferocity.

The voice was commanding and masculine. Cold and unyielding. An idea of what the man who had violated her friend Amy would sound like if he had been given a voice.

'What do you want me to do?' Her mind shot back in response. What could she do? She was all alone in her apartment.

Ashley knew that the dark voice talking to her was really her own. It was her mind's way of telling her to 'put up or shut up'.

A test.

Had she really changed?

Was she just like Amy now or was she still the same old Ashley?

Thoughts began to play out in her head like a conversation between disagreeing friends.

'You aren't strong like Amy. You don't have it in you.'

'Fuck you!' Ashley shot back at her own subconscious. 'I'm just like Amy. I'm just as dirty as she is'.

All of this was a mute point anyway, there was just no way to test herself right now.......unless......

A simple and disturbing idea began to form in Ashley's mind. A base and humiliating idea.

It was extremely unwise and perhaps even a little dangerous, but for some reason she felt that intense little ball of energy begin to form in her stomach once more as the idea began to gain momentum.

Fear followed that feeling and with it an unbearable arousal that sealed her fate and made her mind up for her.

"Oh god I can't believe I'm considering this." Ashley said aloud.

Scared, shaking and burning inside.

This was going to be humiliating. The question was, how humiliating was she going to make it. How far could she go and how much could she bear?

When the time came did she even have what it takes to compete with Amy or was she just kidding herself?

Ashley went into her bedroom and opened her dresser drawer. She considered her options briefly before making a choice that she knew would be painful. It was the only way to know for sure.

She laid out an expensive lingerie set she had bought from Victoria's Secret.

The result of an extravagant impulse buy more than a year ago.

It consisted of a thin black silk bra that was totally see-through and a small black thong made of the same material.

She had visions back then of wearing them as she seduced some lucky man in the privacy of her own boudoir........but that had never happened.....they had just sat in her dresser drawer waiting for that lucky man to show up.

'That's a good start, now show me just how much of a whore you really are' The harsh male voice in the back of her mind commanded.

Without question Ashley obeyed that voice and quickly added a garter belt, hose and black heels.

With trembling hands she tied her dark hair back into a ponytail and then stripped off before putting on the lingerie and heels.

She stared at herself in her full length mirror and a shiver ran down her spine.

1...45678...14