Finding an Editor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,964 Followers

I grinned and punched his arm.

"Seriously Bonnie, How could I possibly been oblivious to how beautiful you are all these years? Forgive me if I strut a little when we get to the pub, my swelled head will be hard to get through the door. Please, let's go, before I let my baser instincts take over and jump you here and now."

I glowed under his praise for a second before the tease in me took over.

"Oh, I'm in no hurry. And it's been so long since I've been jumped I might be tempted to jump back."

To my surprise me pulled me to him, firmly, and gave me a kiss that made my tongue feel blistered. He was in no hurry to let me go either. Then again, I never tried to get away. Finally, he pulled back, both of breathing heavily. I resisted the impulse to look down to check for leakage.

"My, you do a girl's ego good. Now, I spent a great deal of time to achieve this look, and I don't want it messed up now. Afterwards will be entirely up to you. Come along dear."

We felt the heads turning when we made out entrance. We were admittedly overdressed for the place, it was after all just a neighborhood pub. I had been there many times in just jeans and a tee. Hilda almost fell off her chair before she waved us over. I hesitated, halfway wanting to sit alone. I looked askance and he grinned.

"Whatever you want, but I think it would be fun to lead them along just a little."

Keeping a firm grip on his hand, we made our way over to the table.

"Hi girls! Remember Benny? Doesn't he look good enough to eat?"

I giggled while he went bright red. I pressed on.

"Before you get your hopes up, this diner is closed. The only one who gets to take advantage of this all you can eat buffet is me. Understand?"

I said it in a light teasing manner, but the girls could tell in my eyes I was serious.

Hilda grinned and I knew I was in trouble. She was as big a tease as me, maybe even a little worse. She insisted Benny sit beside her, and tried to monopolize his time. When she grabbed him the second time for a slow dance, I almost lost it.

"Hilda, I love you like a sister, but if you don't get your hands off my man in the next ten seconds we'll both get thrown out, and face it, there's just not that many places to go in this town."

I said it in a light, conversational tone, but my meaning was clear. She looked startled, and Benny looked stricken. Then she burst out laughing.

"It's a good thing I like the way they make their mojitos here, and love you. Otherwise, you'd have some serious competition. I was all steamed up, just thinking about the possibilities."

She turned and grabbed the first man she could reach.

"Get me out on the dance floor, Jack, and don't be afraid to get close. This might be your lucky night."

She twirled out onto the floor, and in fifteen seconds there was no dead space between them. His expression went from shocked and confused to happy and hopeful before the dance ended.

She brought him back to the table, and we made room. The night was almost over and Sarah looked over at me.

"Bonnie, can I have one dance with Benny? I won't get close, I promise."

Sarah was married, and a little chunky, so she didn't get asked to dance much. I had the feeling that she loved her husband but wasn't exactly happy. Before Benny could answer, I put her hand in his.

"Be gentle, Benny. Don't get her too worked up."

He grinned, took her out on the floor, and for the next four minutes he held her close, murmuring in her ear. When they got back, her face was flushed and her nipples stuck out like bumper bullets on a '56 Caddy[sorry, one of my fathers' favorite expressions].

"Gotta go" she said in a husky voice, slammed her drink down, and bolted towards the door. We all looked at Benny and he just grinned. Hilda couldn't stand it.

"What did you do to that poor girl?"

He just shrugged.

"Nothing, really. Just reminded her that she was still a desirable woman with a lot to offer, and if her husband didn't remember that he was a fool. I suggested she give him a refresher course, tonight, before he loses her to someone who WILL pay attention to her."

He never told me exactly what he said, but the next Sunday at church, she had this big happy grin on her face, and surprised us all by giving me a hard kiss right on the church steps.

"Give that to Benny for me, and feel free to add a little extra to it. Hold on to that one, Bonnie, he's solid gold."

I hugged her, happy that she was happy.

"I will, Sarah. And don't worry, I put my brand on him Friday night, and again Saturday and just so you girls know, he's not as gentle as he looks. I have to go now, my man is home, finishing my lunch. How many women can say that? See you at the gym."

I left to a group of hanging mouths and stunned expressions. When I found out his ex was behind me and heard the whole thing, it was that much sweeter.

................................................

We got hot and heavy when he took me home. It started out with some snuggling on the couch and a few short kisses.

Then the kisses got longer, hotter, harder. Lips parted, tongues became involved. Not exactly sure how I ended up on his lap, didn't care, just went with it.

He rose to the occasion, and it felt nice. I couldn't help grinding a little, just to encourage him. I was also rubbing his chest hair through his unbuttoned shirt. His hand went under my dress, rubbing gently, tracing the tops of my thigh highs, before heading for the promised land.

I was wiggling like mad, but when his hand went over my ass and felt the tiny lines of the thong, he almost lost it.

"Wow" he said, "I've never seen a thong on a real live woman. I can't wait." He was starting to slide my dress upwards.

I panicked, and jumped off his lap.

Why, you might ask?

Vanity, pure, unadulterated vanity. I hadn't been in a serious relationship since my husband left, so I stopped pruning the bush and let the jungle take over. I was hairy as a gorilla, and the thought of how awful that tiny little thong would look sticking out of that mass of pubic hair embarrassed me no end. He got the wrong message.

"Sorry, Bonnie. I shouldn't have been so forward. Forgive me?"

I felt like a heel but just couldn't tell him why I stopped. I improvised.

"Don't apologize! I loved it. But it's been a long time since I was intimate whit a man. Tonight, let's go slow, and tomorrow I'll feel more comfortable, and who knows what will happen."

I held his head in my hands and put mine against it.

"Let's just say I'd really like to continue this for a little while, get us revved up for tomorrow. All right?"

I know I sounded kind of desperate, and he wrapped his arms around me in a nice hug.

"It's okay, baby. You're not getting rid of me, I'm in this for the long haul. So, set the pace, and I'll stay right with you.

If I ever wavered about falling in love with him, that moment removed all doubts. Most men would think me a tease and just left, others would have pushed me to seal the deal, but he was just happy to be with me, and enjoy what he was getting.

We kissed, hard, softly, passionately, lustfully. I put one of his hands on my breast, and he gently stroked and fondled my nipples to aching hardness. I reached for him, stroking his hardness through his pants. It caused him to pull back and break contact.

"We have to stop, honey. I don't think I can take much more and remain a gentleman. I see a long cold shower in my future as it is. I think now is a good time to say goodnight, don't you?"

I agreed, after my breathing returned to normal. We kissed a few more times, before I walked him to the door.

At the door, I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him long and hard, rubbing as much of my body as I could against him.

"Pick me up at seven" I said, "I'm in the mood for seafood. Wear another suit, you look great in them. And honey..." I let my voice trail off a bit, "be sure to pack an overnight bag, and your toothbrush and razor, I hate waking up to stubble."

I shut the door to him standing openmouthed. I leaned against the door giggling, then went up to the bedroom, idly wondering if the batteries in my vibrator were still good. I definitely needed some relief.

.................................................

I called Hilda the next morning in a panic.

"Come as soon as you can! This is important. I need your help."

She showed up in forty five minutes instead of twenty, because she had to stop by and pick up Sarah.

"What is it? Why are you so worked up? What did Benny do last night?"

I sighed.

"Everything just right, that's what he did. It was a dream date, a gentleman in public and a tiger in private. I'm the one who screwed up."

Sarah was practically sitting on my lap.

"Spill girl. Don't keep us in suspense."

"Okay, but before I begin, promise me you won't laugh. This is embarrassing enough as it is. Promise." I stood glaring at them until they swore.

"All right, remember how I was dressed last night?"

They nodded. Sarah just blurted it out.

"You were sexy as hell, but where did those boobs come from? Not that I keep up with such things, but a blind man would have noticed them."

I grinned.

"A really, really good bra. It even came with a matching thong, that's what got me into trouble.

Sarah looked shocked and Hilda fell off the couch laughing.

"A THONG? All right space alien, who are you and what have you done with Schoolmarm Bonnie?"

Sarah chimed in.

"Have you done an anal probe yet? Can we watch?"

"Shut up!" I flared. "Like you've never worn one!"

By now Sarah was laughing too. She turned around and stuck her butt out.

"Look at me, Bonnie. If I wore a thong, rescue expeditions would be sent before it suffocated and was lost forever."

This sent Hilda off into another laughing fit.

"That goes for me too. Bonnie honey, you're the only one in the room who has the shape for a thong. Enough with the teasing, what happened last night that has you in such a panic today?"

I told them the whole story. Hilda just barely managed to keep a straight face.

"Honestly Bonnie, how bad can it be? If he wants it as bad as you say, a little hair won't slow him down. So you promised him a thong. Wear one for him."

I had rinsed out the thong the night before. I had it on, to give me something to go by. I intended to buy several new ones, but I wanted to make sure I was trimmed just right.

I raised the hem of my sundress, until they could see me in all my glory.

They both went quiet, before they burst out laughing again. I was about to start crying.

"Shut up, you bitches. I need real help here."

Sarah finally got enough breath to speak.

"I think Jim will let us use his weedeater, as long as we don't tell him what it's for. I think he's got something called an edger, too, that might help."

Hilda chimed in.

"I'd love to help you hon, I really would, but I'm not touching that thing. It looks wild, and kind of dangerous. It doesn't bite, does it?"

I started really crying then, and they immediately stopped and went into support mode. Sarah went on the computer to see if there was any information on the subject. I was being sarcastic when I spoke.

"Really Sarah? What are you going to type in, how to shave your pussy?"

That's exactly what she typed in. She turned the screen and we just stood there amazed. Five pages, with some pretty graphic tutorials. I didn't think I could do it, but then it popped up with a list of salons and spas that offered various services, including waxing, and yes, shaving.

While they were discussing various techniques, I stepped out of the room and called a spa two towns over. I DID NOT want what I was about to do become public knowledge, so I had to get out of town. I was lucky and got a two o'clock appointment. It was almost noon by then. I walked back in with a plan.

"Sarah, call hubby and tell him it'll be after five before you get home. I've got some place to be at two, and you guys are coming for moral support. I'll spring for lunch. Hilda, you have the biggest car, so you get to drive. Let's go."

I was using my school teacher, no nonsense voice.

"I can't do that, I told Jim I'd only be gone a little while. He'll have a fit."

Hilda looked at Sarah.

"Call him, and tell, don't ask. Tell him to take the kids to your mothers' for the night, you'll make it up to him. You wanted to rekindle the passion, this is a good thing. A little mystery keeps their interest peaked."

She did, and was surprised when he not only agreed, but seemed eager.

We did lunch. I paid, telling them the day was on me. When we got to the spa we were all impressed. They were even more impressed when I told the receptionist we were here for our appointments.

We got manicures, and pedicures, the first time Sarah had ever had it done. She agonized over what shade of nail polish she wanted, but settled for a very ordinary looking red.

"NO!" said Hilda and I, together.

"You promised him a special night, remember. Time to step out of your comfort zone. Be a little daring."

She chose a pale lavender, with a white star centered on each toe and finger. It was very pretty. Hilda went for zebra stripes, I went with pale pink, with a little exclamation point in black.

Finally it was time. Three new attendants came and took us to separate rooms. The girls went, wondering what was going on. In each room there was a chair like a gynecologist would use, complete with stirrups. I heard one of the girls scream, Sarah I suspected.

It was thew weirdest experience of my life. First, she took electric trimmers and shaved me as closely as possible, changing the towel under me when she was done. She lay warm moist towels on me, tucking to make sure I was covered, explaining it would soften the hair, making it easier and more comfortable to shave.

I didn't know how to feel as she manipulated my folds, making sure she got every hair. As weird as that was, when she was done she applied lotion to me, rubbing it in to every inch.

"To avoid razor burn" she said, with a smile. She held a mirror up so that I could examine her work. I was smooth as a baby. The sensation I got when I put my panties on was quite pleasant.

The girls were waiting on me when I came out, and stood without a word while I settled the bill, including very nice tips for everyone.

When we got into the car and pulled out onto the highway, they exploded.

"You bitch! Why didn't you tell us?"

I just grinned. "You didn't think I was going to do this alone, did you? Now spill, did you girls get the full service?"

Sarah, said she did, glowing a bright red. Hilda laughed.

"You sluts! I didn't. I still have hair."

Something in her voice made me ask.

"How much?"

She smirked.

"My attendant was a true artist. She showed me some of her work, and I was impressed. I have a very nice little heart, right above my 'love button', it sets it off very nicely."

While we were giggling and talking they never noticed me turn into the local mall.

"Why are we here?" Sarah asked, suspiciously.

"Every masterpiece needs a frame. Come along now, time is running out."

We went straight to a high end lingerie shop.

I picked out two thong and bra sets, two more thongs, and a garter belt that matched one of the sets, with three pair of hose in different colors.

Hilda got almost the same sets I did.

Sarah looked at some of the prices and sighed.

"I can't afford these things, I'm a stay at home mom living on a budget. Besides, I would look silly in these.

I looked at her sternly.

"Girl, I said the day was on me. If you won't pick something out, Hilda and I will."

We left her protesting while we consulted the salesgirl. She didn't hesitate.

"A corset, or maybe a bustier. It would reshape her figure, put a little more oomph in her top and bottom. I'd suggest one with detachable cups, with both full and half cups. An advantage is they come with built in garters, to hold up her hose."

She blushed furiously as we looked at and discussed options like she wasn't there. We finally picked a purple bustier with full and half cups. We even made her try it on so she knew how to get into it. It gave her a more defined figure, showing off her curves very nicely. She picked three pair of hose, and we forced her to get the matching thong.

By then it was almost five, and we had called Benny, Jack, and Jim, and told them we were going out together. No choice, no discussion. We stopped by each house to get clothes, and when Sarah didn't come out right away we went to check on her. She was locked into a fierce kiss with her husband, one hand on her massive breast, the other gripping her ass, pulling her into him. I couldn't see her left hand and had a feeling it was between them, stroking him. After a second, Hilda spoke loudly.

"I'll go get a cup of ice water from the kitchen to throw on them. Then maybe we can get over to your house in time to get ready."

They jumped apart, blushing, both with grins on their face. His erection was plain to see. She grabbed him again for a quick kiss.

"See you in an hour, Lover."

.............................................

We had to rush. Hilda used the spare bathroom, while Sarah used mine. She came in just as Sarah was coming out and I was getting in. We were each wrapped in a towel. Hilda had that wicked grin.

"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours."

She dropped her towel. She did indeed have a tiny heart, and it was dyed blonde. She was a brunette. I looked in her eyes.

"I've always heard blondes have more fun."

I just smiled and dropped my towel. After a few seconds Sarah dropped hers.

"Why Sarah, I never knew you had a birthmark" was all I got out before she grabbed the towel again.

When I got out of the shower they were doing their makeup. They already had their new lingerie on. I rushed to join them. We admired each other, admitting that for our age we were a bunch of hot females.

Benny, Jack, and Jim were downstairs. We were already running half an hour late, but they immediately stopped grumbling when we came down the stairs. We each had on our best dress, makeup and hair as perfect as we could get it.

Wide eyes, open mouths. We each went up to our man, gave them a nice kiss, and rushed them out the door. It was predetermined we were driving separately.

"I think by the end of the night none of us will want to waste any extra time driving." I had told them.

I had explained a lot to Benny, skipping the good parts, that I wanted the night to be our treat. He had no problem with that.

"We'll let the books finance the night. I haven't spent a dime of it yet. I can't think of a thing better to do with it."

The girls had expressed concern over the cost of what I had done for them on the way home, and I had laughed it off.

"Don't worry about it. David[my ex]should have planned his exit strategy a bit better. He waited until AFTER he made executive VP before filing, so I got five years of alimony based on that salary. Plus, that little side project I have going with Benny have given me some, shall we say, disposable income. It's all good. I can't think of a better way to spend it."

Benny had gotten together with the other guys and planned their own surprises.

We went to the largest city in our area, to a very nice seafood restaurant. I got lobster, a favorite. We oohed and ahhed over the food, having a great meal. He surprised me by pulling into the Sheraton Inn after we left. He looked over and grinned.

"Didn't think the night was over, did you? The lounge has a band catering to our age. And drink as much as you want, within reason. I've reserved rooms for all three of us, so we don't have to drive."

I nearly pulled his tonsils out with my tongue when we got out.

qhml1
qhml1
8,964 Followers