Finding an Editor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,993 Followers

"Thank you, baby. I'll be sure and make it worthwhile to you."

We girls lined arms going into the lounge, wiggling our bottoms shamelessly as we walked. They trailed behind, tongues practically dragging the ground.

After we were seated, Benny went to the bar and talked to the club manager.

"Here" he said, handing the man a credit card. "Just add it to my room. Give them everything they want. We've reserved rooms, so we won't be driving. Add twenty percent each for the bartender and waitress."

Sarah wanted champagne because she had never had it. Soon two bottles were sitting on the table in very fancy ice buckets. Once our glasses were full we made some toasts.

"To old friends" I said, looking round the table, "and new lovers". I looked at Benny with my glass raised. We drank, and I refilled the glasses.

"To exceptions to the rule. To Sarah and Jim, for verifying that some of us really do get a happily ever after the first time."

We shouted "hear, hear" while they both blushed.

The night went by in a blur. We lived on the dance floor, stopping occasionally to sip champagne and catch our breath. We each made it a point to share a slow dance with each man, rubbing and flirting shamelessly. Sarah was the star of the evening, a first for her.

She had on a dress that showed a good amount of cleavage, which the bustier made even more pronounced. Every once in a while a nipple would slip out of the half cup, and while you couldn't actually see it, you knew it was there.

At first men would come by and ask for dances, but we shut them down pretty early, and soon everyone knew we were having a private party. A little after midnight I gave a big fake yawn.

"Come on honey" I said, tugging on his hand, "It's time for bed."

He almost dragged me out of the lounge, the rest of our party right on our heels. We girls hugged each other and whispered words of encouragement while the men just grinned at each other.

...............................................

We fell through the door, lips locked and hands roaming.

I had taken his hand and slid it firmly down on my ass during our last slow dance, letting him feel the thong through my dress. His erection almost pushed me away from him.

I pushed him back after a few minutes in the room.

"Go take a shower, honey, get the sweat off you. I won't be joining you this time. When you're done, put on the robe and nothing else."

He was in and out in record time.

"I'll be done and out in just a sec, okay?"

I grinned at him and licked my lips as I closed the door.

Okay, it was a little more than just a sec. I had to shower, put on the fresh lingerie, do my makeup, while I pulled my damp hair back into a ponytail.

He was sitting, sipping water, when I came back, wearing a robe that was belted tightly. He had turned on some music, and I stood and swayed to the music, holding up my hand when he started to rise.

Hilda and I had taken a pole dancing class a couple of years ago, just for fun. I didn't have a pole, but I remembered the moves.

I started moving, untying the robe but holding it together. I twirled, letting the robe slip off one shoulder, then the other. I danced behind him, opened my robe, and rubbed my bra clad breasts across his neck. Before he could turn I was back in front him, still holding the robe closed.

"Wanna peek?", I teased. He nodded his head so fast I thought it would fall off.

I stopped moving and held the robe wide, exposing my tiny bra, garter belt, thong, and hose. He actually went pale before he reached for me. I tossed the robe over him.

"No no. If you want to finish unwrapping this present, come to the bedroom."

I had no idea he could move so fast, or be so forceful. He threw me onto the bed, literally ripping the bra off. I loved it, making a note to have him buy me a new one soon. He was tugging at the garters when I stopped him.

"Not necessary, lover. The panty is outside the hose. Let's leave it, all right?"

I could see the effort it took to compose himself. He reached down and grasped the thong with each hand, pulling gently. I raised my fanny so he could slip it down my legs.

He stopped when he saw my shaven mound, then grinned.

"You told me once you always wondered how this felt."

Before I could do anything he was between my legs, nibbling, and when he ran his tongue over me it was everything I'd imagined. My ex didn't believe in oral sex, so it had been almost thirty years since a man had been at heaven's gate, going all the way back to college. It was even better than I remembered.

He teased me unmercifully, getting me almost there before licking his way to my nipples, sucking and biting softly until they ached, before heading south again. Finally I couldn't take any more, grabbed his head with both hands and tried to suffocate him. When I finally released I was screaming in bliss.

I fell back gasping, while he stood and removed his robe. His cock was a very nice size. It looked like it would fit me perfectly. I reached out and grabbed it pulling him onto the bed and between my legs.

"I'll return the favor later, darling, but I have to have you RIGHT NOW!"

Feeling my wetness, instead of easing in, he plunged into me, all the way to the pubic bone, withdrew quickly, and hammered me relentlessly. I orgasmed the first minute, then kept building and building again until I thought I was going to burst. We managed to come together, me screaming and Benny almost yelling.

He collapsed onto me for a few seconds before he tried to roll off. I wrapped my hose clad legs around him and refused to let go until he became soft and slipped out. Then I let him roll onto his back, and I immediately snuggled, putting my head on his chest and my arm across him.

"Benny, Benny, why didn't you do this thirty years ago? Look how much time we wasted."

I was drifting off to sleep, and in that half state between wakefulness and slumber, when I could have sworn I heard him say "I've loved you my whole life, Bonnie. Still do."

With that I drifted off, smiling.

So there you have it. No wild monkey sex. We did it once, straight missionary. It probably didn't last twenty minutes from start to finish, but it was the most intense lovemaking of my whole life. Nothing I had ever experienced compared to it.

I definitely wanted more, a lot more.

I woke before him, kissed him gently and slipped out of bed. Bringing back a warm washcloth, I gently cleaned him, until he was standing tall and awake. Taking him into my mouth, I returned the favor of the night before. enjoying his moans and his hand on the top of his head. He warned me, but I kept going until he flooded my mouth. It was a strong, musky taste.

We showered together, rubbing and washing. He surprised me by becoming erect again, and carrying me back to the bed, where he threw me down on my stomach, pulling my ass up until he could reach me. He started out gently, but was pounding hard soon. Having recently come, he was able to last a long time. I enjoyed every second immensely, even though it made me so sore I could barely sit for breakfast.

We were taking another shower when Sarah and Hilda pounded on the door. I think we embarrassed them by answering in robes.

They had huge grins on their face.

"Get dressed! We need nourishment, there's a buffet bar downstairs and the boys are waiting. Chop, chop."

They looked over at Benny.

"Sleep well, Benny? You look a little tired."

"She snores" he said with a straight face. "It was like lying next to a train."

We all looked shocked until he started laughing.

"Of course she doesn't snore. But I've found she has this habit of rubbing that hot naked body against me in her sleep, and that definitely kept me awake!"

I turned about eight shades of red while the girls howled in laughter.

I sent Benny down to wait with the boys while I got dressed. Of course as soon as he was gone we started comparing notes.

Hilda grinned. "I'll show you mine..."

...............................................

The shy little Sarah we knew was gone, replaced by a woman comfortable in her own body.

She slid the dress she was wearing over her head. She was still wearing the bustier.

"I can never thank you enough girls, for taking me along yesterday. We went back to our room. I went into the bathroom to freshen up, and came back in my hose, thong, and this, without the cups.

He was speechless, girls, stunned beyond moving.

Then he attacked me. There's no other way to describe it. The man who didn't come out and say I was getting boring but sent me the hints couldn't get enough of me. We did things we hadn't done in fifteen years, things we'd never done before. Look at this."

She popped one of her cups loose. Her nipple was swollen and puffy looking, and small bites covered her breast. She put the cup back on.

"And that's nothing compared to other parts of my body."

Hilda looked horrified.

"Did he hurt you?"

"Yes, and I loved every minute. I gave it back just as hard. I didn't think he would be able to get out of bed this morning. He wouldn't let me take this off last night, or this morning. I'm definitely going to have to invest in a few more. What about you, hon?"

She was looking at Hilda. She actually blushed.

"I saw a side of Jack I had never even dreamed of. He's a little kinky, and I loved it."

She raised her dress, revealing another thong and tiny red marks across her bottom. She refused to say any more except she thought he might be long term, maybe even permanent.

They looked at me expectantly. I eased my dress up and my thong down. It had only been forty five minutes since he had been inside me, and I was still swollen and puffy. Sarah actually gasped.

"Let's just say shy, quiet, little Benny is just the opposite in the bedroom. He's not shy about what he wants, he isn't quiet, and he definitely isn't little. I felt like a rag doll. If he wanted it, he took it. And before you ask, I loved every minute of it."

Okay, I exaggerated, just a little.

"And like Hilda, I definitely see this going long term, till death do us part, I hope. Now, we've kept them waiting long enough, I'm sure they're telling their own versions of last night to each other."

We breakfasted, teased each other and our men, enjoying their glowing faces, before going to check out.

I thought I would tease him a little in private. He was closing his suitcase when I slid my dress up, showing off the thong and garter.

"We could have a quickie, if you can get it up."

He dropped his pants, exposing a very nice erection, bent me over the couch and tugged my thong to the side, and pounded me hard for twenty minutes. We didn't even have time to clean up. checking out on the dot. I discovered thongs aren't real good at holding things in. I rode all the way home leaking on the upholstery and grinning like an idiot.

..................................................

How could we possibly top that weekend?

I was his first lover in two years, mine in eighteen months. We went at it hot and heavy for a couple of weeks, then I surprised him.

We were working on his third book, a mystery tied up in a romance between the main characters. It was one of those nobody is quite what they seem, a surprise in every chapter type of books. But of course true love won out in the end. I didn't like it as much as the first two.

I was on my second edit, got carried away and didn't notice the time. I looked at the clock and it was almost one thirty in the morning. Getting up to check, I found Benny in his recliner, dead to the world. Up until now we hadn't been staying over at each others' houses, Benny was old fashioned enough to worry about my reputation.

I woke him gently by kissing him awake. He stirred, responded, and pulled me onto his lap. It felt so good on his lap I couldn't help but snuggle for a moment, before getting up.

"Come on" I said, tugging him to the bedroom, "it's nearly two in the morning. You went to sleep and didn't stop me on time. Let's go to bed, you have to work tomorrow."

Still half asleep, he stumbled into the bedroom. I turned down the bed, told him to get in, and went to the bathroom. When I came out he was already asleep again. I smiled at him, thinking how deeply I was falling in love with him.

"Screw it" I thought, as I rummaged through his drawers for something to sleep in. I got one of his t shirts and slipped into it, went to the left side of the bed, and pushed him gently. He rolled over and I slipped in, snuggling to his back.

The alarm went off and he reached over to turn it off, finding me instead of an alarm clock. Before he could react I gave him a nice kiss.

"Morning honey, grab your shower while I fix you a little breakfast."

"How, what...." he said, confused. I shushed him.

"I'll tell you over breakfast. Up and at 'em" I said pulling the covers down.

He stumbled to the shower, and I went into the kitchen. When he came in I had his coffee poured and was just plating his cheese omelette.

He ate with relish, complimenting me on the food.

"You need to go grocery shopping. You're now out of eggs and cheese. Or, we could make a list and I'll pick it up this afternoon."

"Huh?"

"You're obviously not a morning person, are you Benny? We need food, and I'm volunteering to shop for you. If you're wondering how I came to spend the night, it's your fault. You went to sleep in your recliner and I got carried away working. The next thing I knew it was almost two in the morning. I didn't feel safe driving that late at night, so I put us to bed. And don't worry, your virtue is intact. We're fifty years old, if we want to sleep together we can and no one would care. Some might even think it funny. You don't mind fucking me in that bed, why should it bother you if I sleep in it?"

He went light red, from the situation or from me using the word 'fuck' I couldn't tell.

"Now, off to work. I'll see you this afternoon."

I nudged him gently out the door, standing at the door waving as he drove off. Poured another cup of coffee and sat, lost in thought and smiling.

I wandered through the house, mentally making changes. We were definitely going to live here. It was warn, cozy, a nice little empty nest. Not at all like my barn of a house, too big even when our kids were there.

I went back t my house, showered, changed, packed a suitcase, shopped for groceries, picked up a movie, and went 'home', to fix my man a nice dinner.

I worked on the book some more while dinner simmered. Hearing his car in the drive, I met him at the door with a glass of tea and a big kiss.

"Hard day at work, honey?"

He sniffed the air, smelling dinner. A slow smile developed, a smile of contentment and love. I almost skipped dinner for some loving, but constrained myself. Barely.

He went into change out of his delivery uniform. I wished I could have seen his face when he opened his closet and saw my clothes hanging there.

He didn't talk much during dinner except for complimenting it. Afterwards, he insisted on cleaning up as a thank you. I went out and sat in the porch swing enjoying the evening air.

He sat down beside me and I automatically snuggled into him. We rocked slightly, just enjoying the moment.

Finally stirring, he turned and gave me a very nice kiss.

"So, you prefer the left side?"

I didn't catch his meaning. He grinned.

"The left side of the bed, the left side of the closet. Natural really, considering you're left handed"

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

"Well then" he said, "I'll move everything of mine in the bathroom to the right."

"Really?" I asked, in wonder.

"Really. I can't tell you how great it was, waking up next to you. Stay over as often as you want, for as long as you want."

"That could be a very long time" I said seriously. He kissed me again.

"Okay with me. If I get tired of you in the next twenty or thirty years, I'll throw you out. But remember, I'm an old fashioned kind of guy. Sooner or later I'm going to want to make this official."

I couldn't help it, I started crying. Then I started kissing. I alternated the two for almost an hour. Benny, bless his heart, was smart enough to not say anything, just cuddle me and kiss back.

...............................................

It was amazing how easily we slipped into a domestic pattern. It was like we had been together for years. He really wasn't much of a morning person. I loved waking up early, eager to face the day, so I usually made him a nice breakfast. He cooked dinner eight times out of ten. I told him he didn't have to, but I came to realize that cooking for me was an expression of love, so I shut up and enjoyed. He was a much better cook than I ever could hope to be.

I missed two Thursday nights at the pub, too busy nesting. Benny let me change a few things, realizing I was marking my territory.

In two weeks I spent two days in my house, because of work. I tossed and turned all night. I decided after the second night it wasn't happening again, I'd just get up extra early.

Hilda called me, telling me I was to be at the pub this Thursday, no excuse. Just because I had found my dream man did not give me permission to abandon my friends. I felt kind of guilty for ignoring them. I brought it up to Benny, sort of asking his permission. He gave me a long look before taking me out to the porch swing. It seemed that was where we had most of our important discussions.

"Bonnie, honey, do you own me?"

I didn't understand the question.

"Say I wanted to go out and do some catfishing. You know it's best at night, so I'd probably be out really late, maybe even all night. Or, if someone asked me to cook for an event, do I need your permission before saying yes?"

I started catching on.

"No, honey. You're an adult and I trust you. Notification maybe, but never permission."

"Then why do you feel the need to ask permission to spend time with your friends, people you've been a lot closer to than me over the years? I think you're one of the most honorable women I've ever met, to not trust you or try to control you has never crossed my mind. Spend time with your friends. I want you to be happy. All right?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, thinking about my jealous ex, and how he wanted to control me.

"I love you so much!" I blurted. Then I paled. We had never come outright with our feelings, preferring actions to word.

Instead of being shocked, he just smiled, a smile of satisfaction and joy.

"I love you too, honey. Now go see your friends, and remember, play nice and take your turn. And stop crying, it's ruining your makeup."

He gave me a huge kiss and started back into the house.

I couldn't help it, I cried anyway. When I got to the pub, Hilda and Sarah rushed me into the bathroom.

"Did you guys have a fight?"

I told them about my conversation, and our declarations of love. We all had to fix our makeup after that.

We settled down, had a couple of drinks, and caught each other up. Sarah couldn't wait to tell us of her love life.

"It's like we're twenty again. I've lost six pounds, I could really recommend my exercise program to anyone whose marriage has gotten a little stale. If he doesn't start something, I do. It isn't always sex, but there's a lot of petting. I think a lot of what keeps us hot is he wanted me to keep my shaved look, so I turned it over to him. Every three days, after the kids are in bed, we do a little personal grooming. I'm usually so wet by the time he gets done I have to have him. I've become a screamer, something he loves, and I've chewed up two pillows so far."

She was blushing furiously but was smiling the whole time.

Hilda chimed in.

"When Sarah told me about Jim being responsible for her grooming, I suggested the same thing for Jack. Only problem is he wants to do it every day. After the second round of razor burn, I put him on the three day schedule. It works better for us."

qhml1
qhml1
8,993 Followers